Adventures of Sarah Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hank stared at her pussy for most of the drive back to her house. His cock was raging in his pants. He had seen enough prime pussy the last hour to last him a year and his poor cock wanted relief. He was hoping he could hold on long enough to get his little teacher into her apartment. He figured her neighbors would frown on him slamming her onto her hood and taking her in the parking lot. He reached down and rubbed his sore cock through his pants.

Sarah looked over and saw Hank rubbing his crotch. His prick looked to be fully erect and Sarah knew she would be feeling it slide into her body somewhere very soon. She could feel her pussy moistening with the thought. She wondered what she had become. Less than two hours ago she had been a conservative school teacher doing her job and now she was staring at a black man's crotch and thinking of him fucking her in the next few minutes.

What had happened? Why was she feeling free now and like she was happier than she had been in a long time. Her body felt warm and relaxed, like she had no worries. She really didn't, she thought, as the only thought in her head at the moment was how long it would take him to get that big black cock into her.

She pulled into her parking lot and parked close to the stairs. She jumped out of the car, not realizing her skirt was at her waist. Luckily, no one was in the parking lot or Miss Sarah Johnson would have one less secret. She scrambled out of the car and up the stairs with Hank close behind.

Sarah reached the door and opened it. She went in and saw Tyshawn still on the couch watching TV and Jesse still sound asleep on the chair. Hank walked in and closed the door behind him.

"Teach, bend over and grab the arm of the couch." Hank ordered.

Sarah let out a sigh of relief and excitement and bent over to her left, putting her hands on the arm of the couch. She was looking at Tyshawn as he turned to face her. Hank flipped her little skirt up onto her back and rubbed his hands over her soft, warm ass. He unsnapped his pants and quickly slid them down. His cock popped out and slapped her on the ass. He noticed the stark contrast of her white skin with his dark cock sitting between her ass cheeks. He reached between her legs and felt her pussy. She was soaking wet, that's a good slut, he thought, always ready for her Master's cock. He grabbed it and slid it easily into her hot cunt. He buried it deep and grabbed her waist.

"Here we go, baby." Hank said and began to slam in and out of her.

Sarah let out a soft moan as she felt the warm meat deep in her pussy. She felt she was right where she belonged, bent over with a huge black cock deep in her body. She closed her eyes. Hank looked down to see his cock sliding in and out her sweet pussy, glistening with her juices.

Sarah laid her head down on her arms, giving him an even better angle. Hank picked up speed and began to punish her. He could hear his skin slapping against her ass and her body was jerking every time he hit bottom. He heard her start to grunt a little when he slammed into her womb. He loved this pussy; he had definitely picked a good one.

He closed his eyes. He kept up his pace but his mind was now full of the two blonde twins. He could see them bouncing up the steps. Then he remembered the strange look that one of them gave him. He thought her name was Jennifer. She looked at him and winked, it almost seemed like she knew something. Why did he have the strange feeling she knew it all?

That was the last thought that crossed his brain before he felt his orgasm hit him like a truck. He slammed deep into Sarah one last time and emptied his balls into her. He felt at least four spurts leave his cock and knew she was now overflowing with his seed. He wondered what kind of birth control she was using, if any. He would have to remember to find out, that could make this situation totally different.

He pulled his soft cock out of her and pulled up his pants. She stayed bent over on the arm of the couch and he saw a stream of cum leave her pussy and start down her left leg. Hank looked over at Tyshawn and saw he was staring at him. Hank looked at him and nodded. Tyshawn jumped off the couch and was behind the teacher with his cock buried in her before Hank could blink.

Tyshawn pounded her for all he was worth and she never moved her position. Her grunting began again and Hank walked into the kitchen to get something to drink. Hank heard Tyshawn groan loudly and he knew Miss Johnson was now getting another load of black cum deep in her little pussy. Hank got a beer out of the fridge and walked back into the living room. Tyshawn was pulling up his pants and walking back to the couch.

Sarah remained bent over the couch. Hank wondered how long she would stay there and he realized she would stay there until he told her to move. She was turning into a nice little slut. He had outdone himself this time.

"Sweetie, you can get up now and go clean yourself up. When you get back you can get started on cooking us something to eat. I don't know about the boys but all this fucking makes a man hungry." Hank said.

Sarah stood up and straightened her skirt. She smiled at Hank as she walked by and he noticed as she walked down the hall that she had rivers of cum flowing down both legs now. She disappeared into the bedroom.

"Tyshawn, has he been sleeping this whole time?" Hank asked.

"Yeah, he doesn't get a lot of sleep at home, usually." Tyshawn responded.

"Why?" Hank asked.

"Well, his mom is sort of useless so he has to fix his own dinner and make sure he has clothes for the next day. His dad gets home from work around 11:00 and then proceeds to fight with his mom all night. Jesse doesn't have a door on his bedroom and in fact his bed is really just an old mattress on his floor. Not a good environment to get good sleep." Tyshawn said, all the time watching the TV.

Hank looked over at Jesse and he felt sadness. What chances did these kids have? Jesse was really smart but he wouldn't amount to anything coming out of that environment. He knew what Tyshawn's situation was and it wasn't much better. Maybe he could work this new development here into something that would help out the boys other than just getting their rocks off now and then. He plopped down on the couch and started watching the basketball game Tyshawn had on the screen.

12