Adventures of Tami and Sally Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tatonka
Tatonka
230 Followers

Brad appeared wearing a pair of grey cotton shorts and a loose fitting t-shirt. He sat down at the bar and gazed at Tami's tall slender figure and tried to keep from getting an erection.

Finally Sally appeared wearing pink high heels with her full length pajamas, pink in color with and covered with multi colored hearts. Tami blushed slightly and wondered why Sally had decided to cover so much skin.

After a few drinks and everyone trying to act as if they were still dressed in their clothes Barb started to dance in front of her husband. Jerry seemed to be enjoying his wife showing off her moves in front of the other men.

Tami went upstairs to the kitchen to set the security system. As she pushed in the codes she noticed that Brad had joined her. She turned and looked at him noticing he had what look to be a slight erection in his cotton shorts.

"Brad, is there something I can get for you?"

Brad replied, "Tami, I just had wanted to be able to talk to you alone for a minute, you know. What we had talked about on the phone."

Tami's eyes started to well up and she said, "Why don't you just tell me, I won't let Tim know how I found out."

"I shouldn't, I really can't risk my relationship with Tim," he replied.

Tami could see his eye's move slowly down her body; she stepped closer to Brad and put her hands on his shoulders. His hands moved to her waist and she could feel him trembling slightly with nervousness.

Tami whispered, "It's okay if you want to touch me Brad, but you need to tell me what is going on."

Brad let his hands slide down to her hips feeling her bare skin as Tami moved closer to him, she took his wrists and guided his hands to her back side. Brad began feeling her ass and she could feel his penis growing in his shorts and pressing against her leg.

Brad said, "He's been seeing a young married woman that he hired as an assistant."

Tears ran down Tami's cheeks, she spread her legs apart allowing Brad to feel and rub her vaginal area. Finally she turned away from him, she took a tissue from the counter and started to wipe her tears.

"I'm really sorry Tami, I shouldn't have told you," Brad said as he came up behind her again and cupped her breast with his hands.

Tami replied, "Go back down stairs Brad we'll talk about this more later."

She dried her eyes and returned to the down stairs lounge, everyone seemed to be getting pretty loose now. Jerry was flirting with Lisa and his wife Barb was dancing in front of Tim.

Tami picked up her cocktail and drank it up; she then went around to the back of the bar and fixed another.

Sally looked at Tami and said, "Is everything alright Tami?"

Tami replied, "What we talked about earlier, do you still want to?"

"Are you up for it? I don't want anything to wreck our friendship," Sally answered.

"Let's just see what happens, if he goes for it then yes," Tami replied.

Tami slammed her drink and said, "Dance with me Sally."

The two sexy women began to slow dance; Sally ran her hand down Tami's back and over her ass. Tim and Ron both watched as their wives began to put on a sexy show.

In the meantime Jerry had disappeared with Lisa and his wife, Barb was now dancing in front of Brad. She slowly unbuttoned her shirt and removed it in front of him. Her brown breast exposed and Brad moved closer to her. Soon Brad was making out with the married brown beauty. Before long they went upstairs together.

That left Tami, Ron, Tim and Sally. Tim went behind the bar and fixed all four a strong drink as he watched the two sexy wives dancing together.

Ron sat at the bar with his eyes glued to Tami and her shear white camisole while Tim was hoping Sally would take off her pajamas. Tim came around to the other side and sat next to Ron.

He took a drink and said, "That's pretty hot don't you think?"

Tami said, "Truth or dare Sally."

Sally replied, "Oh, I think I'll take the dare!"

"I dare you to stand in front of my husband and show him what you have on under your pajamas," Tami replied.

Sally walked over to Tim and stood directly in front of him. Tami watched as Sally slowly unfastened the buttons down the front of her pajama top. Tim didn't take his eyes off from her as she removed the top exposing a sheer white pushup bra.

Ron looked at Tami slightly puzzled and then back at his wife as she untied the draw string on the front of her pajama bottoms. Sally slipped off her shoes and pulled the pajama bottoms off from her slim tanned legs. She then slipped the high heels back on and stood in front of Tim in her matching bra and shear thong panties.

Both of the husbands were trying to hide the fact that they were getting aroused. Sandy turned in front of Tim pushing her butt out letting him get a look at her firm back side.

Sally looked at husband and said, "Truth or dare Ron!"

Ron replied, "I think I better try truth."

Sally asked, "Have you ever fantasized about Tami?"

Ron blushed and looked at Tim; he didn't want to answer the question. He looked back at Sally hoping she would ask something else.

Sally said, "You have to answer Ron"

Ron looked at Tami and replied, "Yes, of course I have. She's beautiful any man would. Just like any man would fantasize about you Sally."

Ron looked at Tim again and said, "Truth or dare Tim."

Tim replied, "I think I'll try my luck with truth."

"Same question to you, "Have you ever fantasized about being with Sally?"

Tim looked at Sally and answered, "I have this beautiful sexy women standing in front of me in her bra and panties. My answer is I have fantasized about seeing her like this. Now I pass, I don't want to play this game."

Tami said, "That makes it your turn Sally."

Sally said, "Truth or dare Tami."

Tami replied, "I'll take the dare."

"I dare you spend two minutes in the bathroom with Ron."

Tami took Ron's hand and said, "C'mon Ron, it's just two minutes."

Ron stood up, his penis was half hard and trying to rise up against his short thin silk boxers. He let Tami lead him to the bath room where once inside she closed the door.

Ron said, "I'm sorry Tami, I don't know why she started this with you and Tim. I know she cheats on me occasionally but she shouldn't get you involved."

Tami said, "Be quiet Ron, this is where you get a chance to kiss me if you want to."

Ron looked into Tami's beautiful blue eyes and kissed her gently on the lips. Tami reached down and ran her hand over his penis causing him to slowly become erect. Tami took his hand and placed it on her breast, he massaged her firm full breast feeling her nipples stiffen and grow to his touch.

Back at the bar Sally giggled, "I wonder what Tami's doing to my innocent husband in there. She put her hand on Tim's thin bikini briefs and began to tease his cock and balls giving him an instant erection.

Tami and Ron returned, his cock obviously aroused and pushing at the front of his boxer shorts. She noticed that her husband Tim was also sporting wood in his white briefs. Sally was still standing between his knees as he sat on a bar stool.

Sally looked at Tami and ran her hand over the length of Tim's erect cock through his briefs and said, "Tami I think your husband wants to take me to bed, can I go to bed with him?"

Tami replied, "As long as you both know that I'm going to take Ron to my bed if you do."

Tim couldn't help himself; he had always wondered what it would be like to fuck Sally. With his cock erect and begging for it he would pay the price of his wife to get it.

Tim finished his drink, took hold of Sally's hand and stood up. Sally and Tim went into the empty basement lounge guest room.

Tim kissed Sally as he unfastened her bra; she parted her lips allowing his tongue to enter her mouth. Sally pulled at Tim's unbuttoned shirt, they stopped kissing long enough for him to remove it. The couple got on the bed together and Tim squeezed and played with her firm perky breast. He ran his hand over her firm flat stomach and down to her pelvic area.

Sally raised one knee and leaned her leg in the opposite direction from Tim allowing him to rub her pussy with his fingers. As her panties turned damp he pulled them off from her. Tim removed his own briefs and Sally took his hard cock in her hand squeezing and pulling. Tim worked his fingers over her now wet slit before entering her with his index finger.

Feeling her small opening tighten around his one finger he said, "God Damn you have a tight little pussy Sally, you don't know how many times I thought about fucking you."

Sally spread her legs apart as Tim got on top of her and shoved his swollen cock into her, she let out a moan and wrapped her legs around his as they began to fuck wildly.

Mean while Tami and Ron sat next to each other on the leather couch. Tami had turned on the large flat screen and set the video to the basement lounge guest room. As she and Ron watched their significant others fucking each other in the next room on video Tami ran her hand over his chest and stomach.

She turned off the video system and said, "Do you want to come upstairs with me to my bed?"

Ron followed her upstairs to her bedroom and pulled off his t-shirt, Tami pulled off his short boxers and watched his huge cock spring to life.

Tami's big blue eyes opened wide and she said, "My God Ron, that's the biggest penis I've ever seen."

Ron replied, "Yeah, that's my curse, Sally hardly ever has sex with me because she has a small vagina and I have an extra large cock."

Tami began playing with it while she watched it grow until it was standing straight out at what had to be fourteen inches long and three inches in diameter.

Ron said, "We don't have to do anything if you don't want to, I wouldn't want to hurt you."

Tami began kissing him on the mouth, she grabbed his huge balls as he moved her towards the bed.

Tami pulled down the shoulder straps of her camisole exposing her full firm breast. Ron could see her nipples becoming erect as he pulled her camisole off from her torso and down her long smooth legs.

Tami lay back on the bed to allow him to remove the garment from her feet. Ron kissed her inner thighs as he worked his way up her legs until he began licking at her vaginal opening. Tami became wet instantly as Ron began to enter her with his huge tongue. He stood up on the side of the bed between her spread legs.

As Tami watched him aim the head of his enormous cock towards her vagina he said, "I've always wanted to fuck you Tami."

He slowly pushed the huge head of his hard cock into her and Tami let out a loud grunting noise, he pushed again gaining several more inches. With each push Tami let out a grunt or a groan, tears streamed form her eyes as his huge prick stretched her vaginal canal. Finally he was as far as he could go with a few inches of cock to spare.

He slowly pulled all of the way out of her and rammed back in driving Tami wild until she felt the head of his cock swell inside of her so large she thought it would tear her open. But then his cock began to convulse and spray hot streams of his semen into her, splashing against her cervix and vaginal wall.

The End.

Tatonka
Tatonka
230 Followers
12