All Comments on 'Adventures of Tami and Sally Ch. 08'

by Tatonka

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

So just your run of the mill swinging story. Can't you swingers think up something else?

IMcRoutIMcRoutabout 14 years ago
Are you serious?

The End??? Hardly any thread in this story has been resolved. Hardly any character has been allowed to fully develop. I can only hope that 'The End' was meant to be for this chapter only. Otherwise this would be a serious disappointment to those of your readers who have been following this series from the beginning. It still has a lot of potential, so please keep going.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
sad

Your first story you wrote along with this one started out great with awesome potential. It was obvious that with the first story that you seemed to rush to end the story which you left many questions unanswered and blamed in on the husband with all of a sudden E.D.. It was like you were taking a exam and time expired. This story with Tami did have great potential and it was like you got lost along the way and again you just rush to finish it. You have great writing skills but either you don't plan on the endings or you get bored and want to get rid of it. I just expressing how I feel that you wrapping up of a story needs more attention.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

Two very sad series. Your comments are fun though, you told one reader to take a gun and shoot himself...hmmm.. upset are you? Well looking at your scores I would suggest you give up writing and maybe start thinking about letting your husband make some money from you. That's his dream I would imagine.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
8 Chapters ?

You wrote 8 chapters like this one? Fuckit you must be really bored at home. Go try mowing the lawn or washing your car or anything not connected with writing

roscovichroscovichabout 13 years ago
Just an excrement of sick and feeble mind !

Those stories and this writer have absolutely NO redeeming points whatsoever !!

This travesty is similar to some others Pomy writers. Even my 6y.old son can write better than that. Unacceptable in any shape or form !!

javmor79javmor79over 10 years ago
No resolution

This story ended right in the middle of it. There are so many unanswered questions. It started out great and then it slowly fell apart until the only characters in the story that were likable were the two children. And after all of that there is still no resolution. Is the marriage over, will they continue to swing, will she just pretend like she doesn't know, will she sleep with Brad, what will happen between her and Dave? And these are just off of the top of my head. I hope this author gets better at bringing stories to a close.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I swear

That I just read an xleglover story with a long winded comment by lordslamdawgg at the end of it

impo_61impo_61about 8 years ago
What ruined it...

What ruined This story:1st - She divorced her first husband because he cheated and then she cheated her new husband? The one she said that loved above all? The father of her children? 2nd - Not satisfied she cheated again with young Dave and then cried when she found out her husband had cheated in Seatle? 3rd - And then the story ends with the open marriage? No aftermath? Is this marriage supposed to last? I don't think so...1*

luedonluedonabout 8 years ago
Why does it worry you, Impo_61?

I thought it was a well-constructed story written by a very competent author. It described quite well the situation that the characters found themselves in and it also developed those characters as the story progressed. What more do you require from a good story?

You say " Is this marriage supposed to last? I don't think so...1* " Possibly so, possibly not, that's not what the story was about. If you didn't like what the story was about, I can only suggest that you shouldn't have read it. And if you didn't like what the story was about, it was unfair for you to vote.

I don't like what mother-son incest stories are about. Thus I don't read them. Thus I don't vote on them. I don't like humiliation stories and I don't vote on them either. A lot of LW stories depict humiliated husbands, but I don't discover that until I get well into the story. At that point, I stop reading and I don't vote.

It's the principle of the thing. I'm sure there are a lot of good stories, worthy of five stars, in categories like Incest, that I don't like. Please leave voting on stories about things you don't like to those who do like those kinds of things.

L

frontlinecasterfrontlinecasterabout 8 years ago
The problem with your comment luedon

Is that you're using logic and reason. Every other type of reader besides the ignorant, hateful, bitter little men who have taken this section over seen perfectly capable of realizing which categories they do and don't like. You don't like invest from the sound of it so you don't read them. I don't like rape stories so I don't read those. You'd imagine that no one goes into the gay make section of they're disgusted by gay sex. It really should be that simple.

But people like impo, and palewriter and zed and lex, etc, they know full well that stories about infidelity offend them. They find them morally objectionable. Yet they come here and read every one. Not just new ones, every day you find some of them digging though Mm or xlegs's back catalog acting just /SHOCKED/ that they've found another cuckold story, yelling and screaming and gnashing their teeth. Then going right to the next story on that author's profile.

That leaves two options. Either they are being willfully ignorant and refusing to admit they've made a mistake, guys like palewriter who demand to know what other category might have stories they like while ignoring that basically any other category would suit them better. Or, they get off on loving wives stories. Either on the cuckolding itself, or on the self righteous anger they get to feel about all of us horrible perverts here in this pervert section and how mentally ill we are, so they bully and harass and threaten because it's the only thing that gets then hard.

So there's no point reasoning with them. And this category will be unsalvageable until comments start being moderated in some way to discourage that behavior.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
WTF!!! Luedon and FLC

Talk about pompous self rightous know it alls.Impo and anybody else on this site (yourselves included ) can vote anyway they want.Telling someone how they should vote and why is patheic and inane. I did not like this story so like you Lue I didn't vote but telling someone how and why.Just dumb.As for you FLC your just a fucktard starving for attention from the darkness of your mother's basement.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
"discourage that behavior"

Are you serious? You'd rather they run amok in SB with a gun and a manifesto?

Better that they just blow off steam in the comment section of a fuck-story site.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
it's interesting that luedon and FLC insist on a strawman argument

they craft (well FLC doesn't craft- just copies and pastes) arguments that they can refute or disparage or be condescending towards. FLC accuses everyone of not opposing rape and violence and he is a fucking liar. Not one of those whom he has accused since I've been reading his screed has been guilty of advocating rape or violence and I suspect FLC is wrestling with its own demons.

The idiot anon who thinks that those who oppose are closet cuck and quickly calls that name (FLC again? problably. Same syntax and same illogic) has no understanding of the reality of the teensy tiny segment who likes stories about sexual sadism, humilation, or sexual masochism. Unfaithful wives are one thing, those disorders are something else altogether. Profoundly sick and uncurable.

I have no quarrel with luedon other than writing the script for others so she/he can refute those who disagree and the fact that he/she somehow thinks that this is a creative writing seminar and only wants things on her approved review list discussed while reaction to stories are not ever to be discussed. And she/he is as pompous as I, but certainly not as childish, mean spirited, and dishonest as the FLC/Annonymous combine.

Luedon, here's a clue... the majority of us won't endorse deceit, betrayal, and dishonesty in the interest of personal gratification. I don't care if you have sex with a saltwater crock and then feed your husband to that crock but don't expect us to endorse that as enlightened evolutionary behavior.

Everyone should be able to comment as they respond to each story and not by some predetermined standard demanded by the Review and Voting Police.

~Palewriter

frontlinecasterfrontlinecasterabout 8 years ago
Interesting

My comment never once mentioned violence, and only said that I don't read rape stories because I don't like them. Yet you jumped straight to assuming I was accusing you of something there.

Guilty conscience there palewriter?

All I said is that people like you are being willfully ignorant of what category this is, and you've admitted as much, that you hate deciet and cheating yet keep reading and voting on stories on loving wives. I'm really not sure what part of that you're actually disputing

luedonluedonabout 8 years ago
I'm only wishing to even out the scoring process between categories

I haven't done a thorough study, but I am pretty sure that Loving Wives scores are generally lower than scores in most other categories. There are certainly fewer red Hs showing scores above 4.5 average.

I suspect that this is because people who read stories in most other categories read them because they like the type of behaviour that they know will be described in those stories. If they don't like that type of thing, they don't read those stories and thus they don't vote. (For example; I doubt that many homophobes read the Gay Male stories.)

With Loving Wives stories we have people who hate the idea of wives doing what the category description says (having 'extra-marital fun'). They read the stories and they one-bomb them. They do this regardless of the quality of the story.

So, a well-written story in any other category can get a score which is based on how well the story does what it sets out to do. In LW, the better it does what it sets out to do, the more it is likely to bring out the one-bombers.

L

FD45FD45about 8 years ago
I haven't read the story, but I saw luedon's comment

And I found it intriguing.

From my personal, non scientific observations, the 'wifey having fun' stories tend to rate very low. The highest ranking stories, as seen on the Hall of Fame, are all well written dramatic pieces centered on infidelity with hardly any sex at all. In fact, I can't find a single 'slap and tickle' story in the top twenty.

So what does the audience here want? The votes are in, and it is NOT slap and tickle. Most (not all) readers on a porn site are males. And in loving wives, MEN as defined as husbands are left in the dust by the actions of the wife.

Most men don't like dust.

They are not wrong in what they like any more than you are wrong in what YOU like.

So a crusade by Frontlinecaster or even yourself telling everyone here is wrong in their desires is like King Canute ordering back the tides. You aren't going to change anyone's mind.

frontlinecasterfrontlinecasterabout 8 years ago
Fd45

The majority of men are heterosexual, yet there is a gay male section.

Most people don't enjoy incest, yet there is an incest section.

Most people are pretty vanilla in their sexual tastes, yet there is a bdsm section.

It's almost as though these sections were created to cater to minority kinks so those browsing for romance or drama didn't have to see all of them.

Most men don't enjoy infidelity, yet there is a loving wives section.

Laurel has started that this section was meant for stories of wives fucking other men for fun, whether swinging or sharing or, yes, cuckolding. The btb, drama, consequences crowd was meant to post elsewhere. But she refuses to moderate now, partly because she let it go on too long, partly because she's lazy, and partly because hateful, bigoted, misogynist anons count the same for page views fit as revenue as real readers. More, since each time they visit they use a different IP. They also brag about voting over and over again, so those scores you site are meaningless.

No one is wrong or right on their tastes. But if I went over to the rape stories with my personal distaste and started yelling and screaming at them and calling them sick and depraved, you'd rightfully say I was being an ass. If luedon went to incest and started lecturing then that mother/son sex is disgusting, again, you'd rightfully tell her to knock it off.

So why was it okay for people like you to invade this section and take it over? And why is it okay for your fans to threaten and harass readers and authors alike, moralizing about how cheating is evil and we're mentally ill and should kill ourselves or be outed and exposed as perverts for having the kink this section was intended for?

None of you types ever answers this question, and I know none of you will this time. You'll call me names and rant about voting and ignore the simple question, why is coming here and spreading anger and hate towards this section's intended audience okay, but not in any other category on the site?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Lack of good stories !

The total shit that has been posted for the last couple of days has led me to this comment section . I saw where FD45 , Luedon , and FLC were in a philosophical debate about L.W. I have advocated for years now that LW be divided or at least certain tags lead to moving stories to other sections. If the cuck crowd want so much to have the LW heading , then simply create a new section , you could call it real marriage adversities , BTB , Betrayal and Revenge , ect. ect. Whatever moniker is used really wouldn't make that much difference in the end, people would know that they could go there and not be subjected to having to scroll to the end of a story to read the tags to be sure that it wasn't a cuckfest.

But I would guarantee one thing , the total views for the now segregated Cuck lover LW section would plummet faster than the asteroid that killed Barney !

Cpprcrk

frontlinecasterfrontlinecasterabout 8 years ago

They might drop, but the authors would be happier with their stories not being constantly one bombed and without constantly being told to kill themselves by your crowd.

And the btb/revenge crowd doesn't need their own new, special category. It's called 'non-erotic' for the violent revenge stories or pure drama stories, and 'erotic couplings' or 'romance' for the ones where the guy finds a better, hotter, younger woman to move on with. It's really that simple. Just get them the hell out of Loving Wives and everyone would be happier.

And of course, an anon who doesn't bother to answer the question of why it's okay for his crowd to come in and yell and scream and threaten and harass the authors and readers of this section. Because you, like the rest, know that there is no defending that action, you are in the wrong and now you're demanding special treatment and a reward, your own new section, to stop.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Wow ,just wow

Sometimes the level of stupidity and intolerance from you is simply amazing ! I lay out a suitable and easy solution for the two opposing sides in the LW controversy , but that is seen as a reward ! wow !

non-erotic , lets wade through the I'm mourning my dead dog stories or maybe a western.

Erotic coupling , wow lets wade through the my car broke down in front of the sexy single fireman's house , sex ensues !

Romance , since Biff started working in the office , Buffy can't concentrate on her work, get stuck together on the elevator when power goes out , realize they are soul mates , sex ensues, happily ever after !

Sure ,that's where Rehnquist , oshaw , Qhml1 , Blackrandl1958 , Laptopwriter , and FrancisMacomber just to name a few really belong !

Just why is my idea so automatically repugnant to you ? I think I know the answer to my own question ! It's because roll the exterior back and all you have is a just a bitter little husk of a crybaby ! You could not stand to see people of a different world view than yours be content with what they should have had all along. A curmudgeon like yourself can only hope to feel better about themselves when belittling others. So FLC, why don't you just go masterbate while dreaming of Bernie Sanders sodomizing you while Noam Chomsky reads you Goodhusband Cuck story !

Cpprcrk

FD45FD45about 8 years ago
Shrug

I can't argue with a sense of persecution. I decided to take a look at my votes and scores. Now, assume that someone had absolutely no life. How many accounts are they going to set up just to do this 'false voting'? Five? Six? That would move my scores perhaps 1%. So from a 4.2 to 4.16. Exactly how many such trolls exist in LW? Certainly even they can see how pathetic this kind of behavior is.

But it is a nice little rationalization to avoid actual reflection. It must be 'them'. It can't be that most such stories are poorly written, juvenile, lack a story arc, or even decent characterization.

A more rational answer is this: A good story is a good story. So guys who like spanking the monkey at the idea that his wife is fucking around...they still get to spank the monkey because the author is able to describe his feeling of pain and inadequacy. And THAT, not the pleasure of the wife, is what these guys are here to see. People who like drama and growth...they ALSO like good stories which deal in such issues. And people who like 'vengeance' where justice plays out...they also tend to like these stories.

So these low scoring tales are really a reflection that they only appeal to a very small demographic who read here. What FLC is advocating is literary apartheid because 'we are doing it wrong'.

And FLC is also incorrect that one bombing maniacs are STOPPING slap and tickle stories. Texas Tall Tales has some of the highest scores here. He does sex stories where there is wifely fun. He writes WELL. He makes us BELIEVE these stories.

So while there might be a small very vocal 'BTB' crowd, obviously SOMEONE likes good sex stories if TTT gets good scores like that.

So maybe...a reflective person might admit...maybe some of this crap is NOT well written. Maybe it's bad, or is so single segment that only a small portion of the audience is engaged in whatever LW fetish the author is selling.

I don't write sex much. My stories do well. So please outline what I am doing wrong except YOU don't like it and you don't like sharing the public sandbox with anyone else.

I for one have been a regular advocate of not commenting or not scoring story genres you don't like. So I don't read Matt Moreau anymore. However, if ohio, someone I usually enjoy quite a bit writes something unrealistic or bad or poorly thought out, I certainly advocate CONSTRUCTIVE criticism, even if it is 'that does not appeal to me'. And yes, I don't like the 'cheaters must all die horrible death' comments either. But that is the thing with public forums and freedom of speech. We all get our say.

Which is the exact opposite of what FLC seems to be advocating.

FD45FD45about 8 years ago
Frontlinecaster

I do not give out my email address easily and you are a bit...intense, so I will be forced to answer you here. However, I also sympathize that you must get tons of hate mail, so I also understand YOUR discretion on this matter.

You asked why authors such as myself to not defend slap and tickle authors all the time. Well, there are a lot of answers to that, but the primary one is that I do not READ those stories and so, do not get dragged into the drama which is their comment section.

As an example, I left a long comment on Matt Moreau's story Michael Metcalf Longden. However, summarized is 'I don't like your story themes, so I won't read your stories and yell at you." (BTW, if you want to take Stang to task for similarity of story...that same brush can be used on Matt. Just saying)

And, not to put too fine a point on it, I DO on occasion call out people or stories which I feel are better than they are scored. For example, Richard Gerald's 'Her Itch' It was well done, a willing wittol story, and was evocative and realistic in it's application. BUT...there is that 'willing wittol' thing. So people were screaming at it, which I feel was bad form.

But I am not their mother. I'll point out the bad form on occasion but the authors have this handy little button...it is marked 'delete' which can remove odious comments.

I have used it once or twice...but for the most part, most authors are much more 'freedom of speech' than you seem to be. They leave the people their opinions. Occasionally they argue. Up to them.

But let me say: It is okay to say 'I don't like this story and this is why'. I don't like 'you are a gay fag who hates men' in comments...but we can't all be Proust, can we? So I give the same license to 'you cum sucking fag' commenter as I do to the guy who says "you are wimps if you aren't man enough to let your wife suck three cocks a day which aren't yours' commenter.

But to your point about incest, gay stories etc. I don't go there. I don't comment there. Because there is a much more strictly defined theme there, one which does not attract me. HERE...there is a bit more room. Because infidelity is NOT just 'Roy, I want to suck your cock' It has MANY potential stories, which the authors explore.

You want to inhibit such stories.

So I join you in calling for less rudeness, but I will not join you in trying to stifle stories or make them harder to find.

frontlinecasterfrontlinecasterabout 8 years ago

Quite bluntly, comparing wanting a section for stories of a certain type and not being harassed and threatened when I post stories, which happened when I did in this category, to apartheid is offensive. Calling asking for basic comment moderation, the kind that other sites use to stop anonymous trolls from shouting and insulting and threatening authors, censorship is also offensive. Just minutes ago, one of your 'freedom of speech' loving fans sent me this,

"Hey fag. Hope you are ass raped by a group of fag nigger bikers, if you really are a man. Eat shit and die."

I get about one or two of those a day.

They are the ones trying to stifle this section. They are actively threatening and harassing anyone who posts certain kinds of stories. Yet, no one calls them on that. Instead, authors like you spend your time telling the handful of us sticking up for what this section is intended to be for that we are censors or that we, apparently, support apartheid now.

You've come into a section of a porn site intended for porn stories about wives cheating on their husband. And you have the fucking gall to say that anyone who wants porn here about that topic is somehow less important and less deserving of the right to express themselves without harassment and abuse than those of you writing 'real' stories, long, overblown tales of revenge and anger and drama. Why are these stories even on a porn site?

And I've never said MM doesn't write the same story over and over. So does Xleg, and I've told him as much. That wasn't my point. My point was this. When I made that comment on an Xleg story, that I like his work but that he's driven the same plot into the ground again and again and again, no one jumped to his defense. Instead, a bunch of anons told him to kill himself or said they wished they could find out where he lived so they could out him as a faggot and a pervert.

I made a comment on a Stang story, saying that his stories are too predictable, and suddenly multiple named authors were telling me I was crossing a line and trying to censor him and that I had no right to say anything if I've not written a story. There is a double standard in the way cuckold authors are treated when it comes to criticism, that is my issue. And if the best way to fix this is to move the authors who have invaded this section and brought their angry, bitter, hateful fans with them, then I want to see that happen.

FD45FD45about 8 years ago
You have gone quite a bit beyond that, sir

You openly advocated that Laurel take to cutting comments you don't like and banning people you don't like. This is a form of censorship.

You have specifically called for Laurel to 'get this drama trash' into non-erotic, which is the 'third party' version of Lit, even though infidelity IS a key factor in these stories that you hate. This is a form of literary apartheid.

EVERYONE gets posts from some fool calling them fags, creampie eaters etc. You are not special in this regard EXCEPT

You have embraced the Tao of the Flaming Asshole, posting the same comment 15 times or more IN THE SAME STORY. The semantic difference between you and the guys screaming at 'cheating cunts' is essentially nil. You don't like them calling your stories names...and yet you go out of your way to try to ruin the experience of others in the comment section.

I have openly joined you where you are correct in asking for a bit of consideration in commenting and voting. At this point, even if you shifted gears, you have branded yourself as the comment pit bull, sitting there gnawing on a story comment section with your buddy swingerjoe.

You sent me a serious message and I somewhat agree with you. But somehow, you can't let it go at that and want to jump on someone who might otherwise be an erstwhile ally. Well, good thing for you that my principles are stronger than my dislike for your attitudes. When I see your byline in other stories, I will most likely do what I normally do when I come across other rude commenters, scroll down and try to find someone with something meaningful to say ABOUT THE STORY instead of a semantic null. Cause you have alienated another person who might have joined you. Good for you!

I am done hijacking this person's comment thread and it is my hope that he/she at least got a bit more story traffic as a result of this and maybe a few more upvotes and exposure.

Apologies author. I will leave your sandbox and let your stories speak for themselves. Your scores are actually pretty high for a slap and tickle story, so you should feel good about that.

frontlinecasterfrontlinecasterabout 8 years ago
Oh FD45

One, when have I called for banning anyone? I simply haven't, that is a lie.

Two, I've called for requiring a login to comment and vote. If these people want to comment logins are free and easy, but they'd have to be held accountable for their statements and wouldn't be able to spam multiple comments and votes pretending to be different people. They are cowards though, and stories like yours would suddenly have a lot fewer votes, so I'm guessing you won't want that.

Three, you never addressed my question. It's alright, your type never does. You tone police and insult me, but you never answer why it's okay for your fans to come into a section they admit knowing they will hate and knowing that object to to yell and scream and threaten authors and readers. That's precisely the same as if you and your fans came into the gay males section to bash them and call them faggots and demand the right to post anti gay stories there, because the character being gay is central to the story of him being beaten to death.

So yeah, ignore that, go back to insulting me and claiming that question doesn't deserve an answer because I wasn't nice enough as I said it. I understand, you don't have an answer, just like the rest of your crowd.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Here goes frontMoron again...

He whines, he rants, he blusters, he insults, he flames... he keeps repeating the SAME OLD CRAP OVER AND OVER AND OVER!!!

BUT still he doesn't get the fact that he ISN'T GOING TO ACCOMPLISH A FUCKING THING. Wake up, idiot!

frontlinecasterfrontlinecasterabout 8 years ago
Thank you

For demonstrating exactly why anyone too lazy or cowardly to sign up for an account is saying they have nothing at all to contribute to a conversation and shouldn't be allowed to comment. You've proven that point quite nicely.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Not erotic

Read all the through and this is just trash.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

All great stories; but, you have to give us one of Tami and Sally getting it on!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous