Affection from Next Door

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That is really delicious, don't you think?" Richelle asked. "I think you'll make a fine cook, with practice you'll be just a good as I am, just have confidence and know that if at first you do not succeed feel free to try again."

"Thanks." Neidi beamed proudly at the compliment. "So how come you're such an excellent cook?"

"My father is a sous chef and he owns a five star Italian restaurant, I'm Italian-Irish. Anyway he imparted unto me his knowledge of all thing culinary because he did not want a daughter who was inept in the kitchen like his wife was."

"So I presume he did all the cooking."

"Yes, my mom was an accountant at a bank, worked a lot of late hours and was more skilled business wise; but still pretty handy around the house despite her inability to prepare the simplest of meals."

"I only wish you would let me repay you. I spent plenty of cash going to courses but never felt as confident about my abilities or learnt anything much for that matter."

"Well your company is payment enough." Richelle quipped.

Neidi saw an opening and leapt at it. "You're quite a loner aren't you?" She asked.

"Me," Richelle blushed calmly, "Not really."

"But you're always at home, I never see you leave not even on the weekends and no one ever comes over." It sounded like she had spent a great deal of time observing the woman and she hoped that she did not come across as a snoop.

"Oh, well I'm kind of recovering from a failed relationship and my friends understand that, so they're giving me some time to recuperate." She said nothing more but sipped on her wine, her head focused down at her plate as she chewed silently.

Neidi watched the red tomato sauce dribble slowly down the edge of Richelle's mouth and longed to stretch her tongue out and just flick it away. But as her mind centred on that task, the other woman produced a napkin and casually wiped it away.

Why did she make that stupid rule of not taking the lead? She wondered but knew too well. It was because her previous lover had been straight; that was until Neidi set upon the task of seducing her. The relationship had started out well enough, as there seemed to be a genuine interest and then a chance for romance. The end result though was disastrous; a catastrophe and both parties had walked away with hurt feelings. The details were much too painful for her mind to conjure up right now, when her heart had only just been healed.

She felt that the two of them had even more in common now, both were recovering from heartache maybe that was why she was so reluctant to discuss her personal life. Neidi wanted now more than ever to be the one to make her happy, if only she would allow her to. She looked up at Richelle who smiled at her affectionately but seemed sort of distant now.

The meal came to an end with lots of food still left over so Richelle placed it in a Tupperware container and gave her instruction for heating it up in the microwave the next day. They stood by the door, Neidi ready to make her exit. She had been there for over two hours and was still not any closer to understanding or learning anything much about her beautiful neighbour, who haunted her dreams almost every night from the first time she'd seen her.

"Thanks, you're a very wonderful person." She leaned in close and let her lips softly graze across Richelle's cheek; she wanted to let the woman know that she felt a certain way about her but was unsure how to go about achieving that task.

"It was nothing." Richelle wrapped her arms around Neidi embracing her entirely before moving away. She could feel the excitement building up in her loins and wanted to make their contact as short as possible.

"Bye, I'll see you next week, then for another class." She chuckled loudly knowing that she saw the other woman everyday as they lived right next door to each other.

"I know what you mean." Richelle smiled and shook her head as she watched Neidi stalk off towards her house.

Those few minutes of touching had aroused Richelle and left her with feelings of uncertainty. She could feel herself being drawn to Neidi but still resisted as the other woman continued to show little interest. At times however the things the redhead said and did made her wonder but she would not question her about her sexuality unless she made some sort of visible proposition. She was into respecting people's boundaries and unless she knew for a fact that there was that type of interest she would not pursue. She cleaned up and went off to bed for another tumultuous night rest; her beautiful neighbour continuously haunting her dreams.

****

As the relationship between the two women developed, the conflicting feelings within each grew as well. There was the longing to reveal the way each felt to the other but fear of rejection kept them both on guard; having ended painful relationships there was the need to be defensive where their hearts were concerned. The ability to read minds would have been a character trait each woman would have had certain use for, as it would have helped them realize that the feelings they held for each other were mutual. The days dragged on, the women lived their lives in fear of their feelings and then it was another Wednesday evening.

Richelle had arrived from work at five o'clock as usual and had begun to prepare for Neidi's arrival in less than thirty minutes. The time came and went though and the woman had not appeared, she was beginning to get worried as she had also noticed that her house seemed to be vacant meaning she had not yet returned from work. All sorts of thoughts raced through her mind; had there been an accident? Was the woman somewhere badly injured? Around six o'clock her fears were pacified when she answered the phone and it was the other woman excusing her lateness, apparently she had to work a double shift and would not be home until much later.

With the certainty that the class for that evening would be cancelled, Richelle went off to retrieve something from the refrigerator to prepare for her dinner. She searched around briefly through the pantry before deciding on a tuna casserole. She then poured herself a glass of her favourite cognac, Rémy Martin VSOP enjoying the slightly burning sensation as it dribbled down her throat.

It was minutes to seven o'clock and she was making the final preparations for the meal when the doorbell rang. She rushed over to address her visitor and although only mildly surprised to see Neidi standing there on the porch, what she wore was somewhat breath taking. She was still in her nurses' uniform; The outfit was cut and tailored to perfectly frame the other woman's figure; the mid- length white dress, had a row of purely buttons running along the full length of the tapered front, and flared out slightly at the waist to create a skirt which ended just below the knee. It was rather tight fitting, clinging to every curve and served to accentuate the small mounds on her chest. Matching white stockings and shoes completed her ensemble, while her fiery hair was pulled back in a tight bun.

If Richelle had a penis, it would probably be standing up fully erect, hard as a rock at this point. Fortunately she did not so her highly excited state would remain undetected. She opened the door wider and admitted Neidi in, receiving the bag of groceries from her before stepping aside to allow her to enter. The redhead smiled apologetic and started rambling on, explaining her tardiness in greater detail but Richelle was only half listening as her eyes took in every detail of the other woman's attire. The top of the uniform was molded to Neidi's bust, outlining her small cleavage, and Richelle watched enraptured as several droplets of perspiration, rolled down across her chest, disappearing below the neckline of the dress.

As they entered the kitchen Neidi eyed the liquid in the glass on the counter quizzically before she reached over and lifted it up to her nose. "What's this?"

"When I realized that class was cancelled for tonight I decided to have a drink while working on my dinner for this evening; a macaroni and cheese casserole. In fact I was just about to place it in the oven when you came, but you know you can join me and we'll simply prepare the dish that you selected next week, when we meet again."

"No problem." She pointed at the half empty glass. "Can I have a drink too?"

"This is cognac, pretty heavy stuff." Richelle shook her head uncertainly.

"It's alright I can handle my liquor, even the stronger drinks." The redhead stated defiantly before the other woman retrieved another glass from one of the kitchen cupboards and poured some of the amber coloured liquid into it.

Richelle placed the Pyrex dish into the oven and they chatted idly while cleaning up the various soiled utensils. They were both very jovial and by the second glass both were vividly recounting past drunken episodes with friends and the silliness that was carried out during those inebriated times.

The taller woman finished washing the dishes and then slowly approached Neidi, whose back was towards her, as she stood wiping the island countertop with a towel. However, as she drew nearer the redhead suddenly turned around to face her; the pair stood motionless, merely inches apart, each able to feel the warm breath of the other on their skin. Neidi looked into those sparkling almond brown eyes, and then at those pouty full lips that seemed to beckon invitingly. She leaned close and pressed her lips firmly against Richelle's; her heart was beating so rapidly it thundered in her ears. A moment of panic rushed over her as the other woman did not react at all; silently the nurse considered the awkward, embarrassing scene that would follow the minute they broke apart and as a result, kept the contact going. She was about to pull free and head for the nearest exit when she felt Richelle's hand rest gently on her chin, tilting her face upwards, before her teeth finally parted to allow Neidi's tongue to slither into her wet, hungry mouth. Neidi wrapped her arms around Richelle's neck, pulling the other woman's body closer, while revelling in the tender caresses. Their tongues tussled playfully as they suckled on each other's fleshy pink organ Richelle biting down gently on Neidi's lower lip, before they broke free.

Both women remained silent though as they stood in the kitchen, afraid that the sound of their voices might bring about a change of heart. Then the sudden force applied by Richelle's body pushed the smaller woman backwards, trapping her against the island in the centre of the kitchen. Neidi could barely feel Richelle's gentle touches across her face, as the woman's fingers lightly grazed her soft skin. But she could just begin to sense the flush of her cheeks and the heat developing in her ears as Richelle slowly undid the buttons of her uniform, gradually revealing her breasts, which were still hidden behind the lacy white brassiere.

The other woman's lips travelled slowly down across the nurse's throat and neck, nibbling at the soft hollow of her shoulder blades, tasting the soft salty skin. As she did so, the redhead struggled to unfasten the button and zipper of the taller woman's pants, tugging on it roughly before it was able to slide down across her hips and settle on the floor. When Richelle had finally finished unbuttoning the nurse's uniform, she slipped the dress across the woman's shoulders and supported her as she stepped out of it, leaving her standing in only the matching white underwear set. The taller woman was partially disrobed as well; now left wearing only her tight-fitting gray tanktop and high cut panties.

Richelle started to slip the bra strap over Neidi's shoulders and shyly brought her face between the two small mounds, gently sucking on the exposed flesh. She licked around the puffy aureoles, savouring the sweaty taste of the fleshy underside of the breasts, then tentatively moved to suck on the turgid nipples causing the nurse to moan aloud as she brushed her fingers through the long curly hair.

Richelle hurriedly stepped out of her pants, then she gripped Neidi's hand firmly, leading her out of the kitchen and up the stairs towards the master suite. Together the pair entered the room, the taller woman reaching out to switch on the bedside table light, and illuminating the room with just enough light. She immediately proceeded to remove her underwear, encouraging Neidi to do the same before moving to lie supine on the king-sized bed. She beckoned the redhead over and once she was laying beside her, they locked lips in an amorous embrace; the taller woman's agile tongue thrusting deep into the nurse's receptive mouth. But that simple action only fuelled the stirring in Neidi's genitals and soon she requires much more than just this to quell her desires.

****

Neidi moved to straddle the other woman and lowered her face until their lips were joined together in a satiny caress; her lips sensuous and soft, pressed firmly against Richelle's in a kiss deeper and more passionately than either of them could have anticipated. Several minutes later she was planting gentle kisses along the taller woman's neck, nibbling at her earlobe, and then outlining the outer ear with her slippery tongue. She traced intricate patterns along the soft skin of Richelle's throat, moving across her shoulders as she continuously showered her neck and chest with soft kisses.

Richelle cooed softly as those touches awakened every single nerve ending in her body and that familiar throbbing in her loins. Her arms were wrapped around the red head's waist now, stroking her back and sides while the other woman hovered over the ample bosoms, contemplating momentarily. Neidi leaned forward and just swirled her tongue around the aureoles, then licked the nipples, causing them to crinkle down into puffy hardened peaks, which she rubbed and pinched between her fingertips. The nurse's mouth soon fastened tightly around one hard teat, causing Richelle to gasp at the unexpected sensation produced from the mere contact and when Neidi finally wrapped her lips around the nipple and sucked gently, Richelle felt her pussy cream before her juices gradually started oozing from between her labia lips.

Neidi slowly slid down the lean, muscular body; bombarding the well defined abdomen with gentle kisses, before she spread Richelle's thighs apart and slipped between them. She stroked the soft skin of the woman's pelvis, running her fingers through the short pubic hair, playfully tugging on the soft curly wisps. Neidi kissed the soft sensitive flesh of the other woman's inner thighs, until her mouth reached Richelle's pussy and then she flicked her tongue across the wet slit, from the cleft of the mound, across the perineum, to the small creased opening of her anus. Finally she returned to lick around the swollen pussy, her breath blowing warmly against Richelle's sensitive skin; sending a few small chills coursing along the other woman's spine, causing her to shiver involuntarily. The red head's tongue swirled over the spread flesh and roughly textured labia moving closer to the aroused cunt, and the taller woman cried out softly when Neidi's tongue suddenly brushed against the protruding pink clitoris.

The dark-haired beauty cried out softly in ecstasy when the other woman returned to pay attention to her vagina and she felt the slippery tongue burrowing into her slit, rubbing against the soft inner flesh. The shock of pleasure, which rocked through Richelle's pussy as Neidi's knowing tongue slipped deeper inward made her body arched upwards. The nurse however kept on sucking at the centre of the aroused woman's succulent fruit, siphoning out the accumulated juices. Her experienced lips and tongue played in and over the woman's pulsing pussy as she expertly made love to her. This was what Neidi had dreamed of, for so long, pleasuring the woman and anxiously awaiting the return of the favour. Soon she had brought Richelle to the edge; the other woman's stomach walls convulsed involuntarily and the muscles of her vagina wound tightly as Neidi continued to suck on her cunt insistently. As the strong waves of pleasure shot through her loins, flooding her body, Richelle started to shudder violently and thrash about wildly before a piercing scream erupted from her throat and her hips began to buck wildly against the red head's face. Neidi greedily lapped up the flowing juices then paused momentarily to catch her breath.

Richelle's pussy was throbbing from satisfaction, her cravings finally subdued with the attainment of her ultimate fantasy. She lay silently, satiated, contemplating how to gratefully repay such a fantastic orgasm and then looked down at the nurse still lying between her legs; the woman's lips and chin were wet and gleaming with pussy juices, her eyes sparkling mischievously as she grinned up at Richelle heartily. Neidi moved upwards and they embraced once more, kissing zealously.

Richelle was now very anxious to make love to her sexy neighbour, so she broke free of the embrace and then brought her mouth to one of the small mounds on the nurses' chest. She sucked the red head's nipples, raking them gently with her teeth as she fondled and stroked the nurse's firm smooth breasts and swiped her tongue over and over the bloated aureoles until they became two rigid peaks. She continuously sucked hard on Neidi's nipples pulling on the erect flesh. Richelle instructed the nurse to spread her thighs wide and instantly the woman pink inner lips were visible, swollen and already gleaming with her juices. The temptation was too much for Richelle to resist, she moved between the parted legs to examine the product of her handiwork. She sucked and tongued Neidi's pussy for a few minutes then moved upwards to lick around the other woman's very sensitive clit, teasing her body as tiny rivulets of fluid dripped from between the roughly textured labia lips, straight into her hungry mouth.

Just as the redhead became accustomed to the steady suctioning movement, she felt a finger sliding along the inside of her labia lips and then it slipped into her tight wet pussy. She moaned gutturally and hunched her hips upward to allow the intruding digits to enter further inside. Neidi moaned softly as the two fingers wormed around deep inside and Richelle's tongue flicked quickly over her clit, keeping her continuously excited. After a few minutes Richelle thrusted a third finger into Neidi's cunt pumping them steadily with a driving force, stretching the slender woman's pussy open some more. She rotated her wrist while pummelling the other woman's g-spot, and applied pressure to the head of the small nubbin with her tongue. The taller woman swirled her tongue around the hardened engorged tip, every touch on the concentration of nerve endings sending small twinges of pleasure coursing through the nurses' veins, causing her to whimper quietly.

Neidi's body started to twitch spontaneously and her breathing grew heavy, as Richelle continued to play with her cunt. She squirmed and writhed around as the other woman persisted with the assault; fucking the redhead's cunt with her fingers while the skilled tongue and lips teased her clitoris, relentlessly. The nurse had never felt so wonderful before; all her other senses were overpowered by the pleasurable sensations being evoked. Her mind was centred solely on what was happening between her legs and the electric-like jolts that erupted throughout her body. The orgasm started very quietly, slow gentle waves of pleasure moving through her as her body succumbed under Richelle's expert assault. Neidi closed her eyes and lost herself in the experience and was amazed as the strength of the orgasm heightened with each passing second. The redhead screamed out in ecstasy at the top of her lungs, her body trembling as she reached her climax and exploded, the blood rushing to her head. Her legs were shaking uncontrollably and she could feel her hips moving around involuntarily as she thrust her pelvic against Richelle's hand.