Affection from Next Door

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Withdrawing her fingers Richelle slipped her mouth down to lightly lick the opening; she sucked on the outer folds gently, savouring the viscous fluid that flowed from Neidi's centre. Finally the taller woman gave one last lick and pulled her head away, moving upwards slowly to lie beside the nurse, holding her close and kissing her face while her hands soothingly caressed the slender woman's body and softly cupped her breasts.

****

They laid there, restless still not fully satiated and willing to engage in more sexual acts. Richelle was supine on the bed and Neidi crawled over her again; this time placing her head in-between the woman's splayed legs while her cunt came down upon the other woman's waiting mouth. She slipped her tongue into the taller woman's pussy licking up and down, and Richelle moaned as she found the nurse's hard clit and sucked on it once more, the little head peeping out from its sheath. Richelle buried her face in Neidi's splayed pussy, pushing her lips and nose against the woman's slippery opening. She sucked hard on her clitoris, dragging her tongue over the bulbous head. Neidi exploded very soon after, her orgasm causing her to squirm around but she kept to her task, pleasuring the other woman with her tongue. The sight alone was enough to bring Richelle close to the edge herself, as Neidi's slick pussy thrashed wildly against her face. She lapped at the woman's cunt drinking up her juices and feeling her own fluids rushing out of her body. That familiar knot tightened in Richelle's stomach as her body prepared for the inevitable orgasm that would follow. She rose up, off the bed as the sexual heat coursed from her loins, accompanied by a sudden rush of blood to her head. The period of calm came soon afterwards and she concentrated on relishing in the woman's abundant production, once more. Even after all of Neidi's fluid had been consumed Richelle could still feel the liquid flowing out from between her legs; sometimes her excessive vaginal lubrication could be mildly embarrassing. But that did not seem to disturb Neidi any; instead she dove between the woman's parted legs and commenced lapping up the juices.

Afterwards, both women lay panting heavily, embracing and caressing; sometimes tenderly kissing on the lips. Neither made any attempt to clean up or put on their clothes and they each seemed content to bask in the closeness, allowing the residue of their lovemaking to fill their senses. Within a few minutes they were fast asleep; two neighbours in love, brought together after finally being unable to deny their attraction to each other.

****

Neidi turned around in the bed; the sun was streaming through the parted curtain directly unto her face. Where was she? The thought raced through her mind; the environment was unfamiliar. She then realized that last night had not been just another dream but her fantasy had come true. A satisfied grin formed on her lips as she remembered the previous nights activities. She lifted up the bedspread to discover that she was still naked. The nurse looked around for her clothing but found only articles of underwear scattered around. She stood up and stepped into her lacy panties once more before slipping on Richelle's discarded tank top.

The nurse stumbled out of the bedroom and made her way to the kitchen where she discovered Richelle sitting at the small table in the breakfast nook. On her plate was a slice of the casserole that should have been their dinner. The table was already laid out so when Richelle invited her to sit, she eagerly did so, taking a chair opposite the other woman.

As they ate Neidi's eyes perused the other woman's scanty dressing. The cord of Richelle's robe had loosened significantly and her full firm breasts were exposed; her nipples just starting to grow stiff as the cool morning air swept across them. She stared at the other woman, who remained oblivious to how she felt about her but dared not make any revelation, even as her heart raced, and a gentle warmth began rising in her loins. She listened as Richelle talked animatedly while they eat, but the previous night's activities played out repeatedly in her mind. The pursuit of the other woman; not orchestrated but an impulsive, drunken decision, which steadily chips away at her confidence, magnifying her insecurities. She's afraid to face the consequences, and unsure of what the other woman's actions meant as nothing is said or implied by Richelle. The nurse is scared to acknowledge the apparent rejection and soon the anger burns within her. "So foolish to think that anything would come of it." She chides mentally, "just a tryst."

When the other woman clears away the table and enters into the kitchen to clean up, Neidi hurriedly makes her way upstairs to find her clothes, before slipping out unnoticed.

**********

Part Three

**********

Richelle's excitement about an affair with Neidi, however, was very short lived. Over the next few days the other woman seemed to be purposely avoiding her and had not returned a reply to any of the messages she'd left on her answering machine. This went on into the next week and she did not contact Richelle on Tuesday evening as they had agreed and also chose not to show up on Wednesday evening for their culinary lesson.

The woman was left puzzled; what exactly had happened that night? Had she taken advantage of an intoxicated friend? She was very worried. Neidi had not seemed particularly upset the next morning. Maybe she had changed her mind about pursuing a relationship even though she had exhibited interest. Possibly it had been her first time with another woman and now she was filled with regret. Countless question flooded her mind but she would never know the answer if the other woman would not speak to her anymore. It was especially troubling for her, as she had tried so hard to control herself, giving in only when her passion was insurmountable. Yet still Neidi was the one who initiated the kiss and she had only reacted the way any normal person would.

Richelle's memories of that night left her feeling worried, uneasy and ashamed. They were the kind of images that could fuel several self-pleasuring sessions but she had found herself celibate over the past few days. Her pussy no longer creamed at the thought of her sexy new neighbour, instead she felt disgusted and queasy.

The next Saturday afternoon after cleaning up around the house, Richelle made her way outside, as usual and took a seat on one of the lounge chairs beside the pool. She was trying hard to concentrate on reading and thought it would be easier to stay focused, as she'd read the book multiple times before. Suddenly she heard a noise behind her and turned around to see Neidi just finish unlatching the wooden gate in the adjoining fence, before making her way unto the property; slowly sauntering over to where the other woman was now pretending to be engrossed in reading the novel.

"Hello Richelle." Neidi began softly, trying to obtain the other woman's undivided attention. "I wanted to apologize for my behaviour over the past few days. I'm very sorry but I was scared."

"Afraid about what? I don't understand." Richelle slowly lowered the novel and looked at her over the top of the book.

"About what will happen from here on out?" Her voice was a quivering whisper, her words easily carried away by the wind.

"Well, there's a chance for love." Richelle sat upright, trying to contain the flurry of emotions that crossed through her mind, "the opportunity to give our selves to each other for an indefinite period of time - as long as our hearts are willing and able."

"Is there?" the red head asked hesitantly. "I've just ended a disastrous relationship, I don't want to pursue another, which will not last." She shook her head defiantly.

"I thought you knew how I felt, I guess it was foolish of me to make that assumption." Richelle had heard enough, "I don't want to force you into something that's going to cause you any pain, I want to be with you, but I also want you to be happy; the decision is yours to make and I'll respect it." She did not know of any other way to express her feelings to Neidi and felt at times like this it was better to let the heart speak.

Neidi could see the sincerity on Richelle's face, the other woman's concern was not feigned; so she decided not to allow her insecurities to deter her. She collapsed on her knees on the lawn beside the lounge chair, placed her head on the soft thighs and collapsed into tears; her whole body trembling as the other woman tried hard to comfort her.

"Come here, darling." Richelle helped the redhead to lie down beside her and they embraced in a tight hug as she planted gently kisses on the forehead and ran her fingers lightly through her hair.

"I love you, Richelle," Neidi murmured, barely audible. "I haven't said that in a long time." She tilted her head upwards, her blue grey eyes locking in a gaze with the other's almond ones.

"I understand." Richelle leaned forward to press her lips firmly against Neidi's pliant ones before slipping her tongue in between the readily parting teeth. The kiss was the most passionate the women had shared so far; one's warm breath served as air for the other as they remained in their lip lock for several minutes. When at last they broke free Neidi rested her head on Richelle's bosom and within minutes both women were fast asleep.

The sound of the phone ringing drifted out to the backyard where the two women were sleeping; startling Richelle and she nearly fell out of the chair. She rubbed her eyes vigorously as she got accustomed to the light and then made her way to the door. By the time she arrived indoors, however, the ringing had ceased so she decided to prepare some drinks, when she realised that Neidi had followed her.

****

Richelle then proceeded to the living room where Neidi was already seated, anxiously awaiting her. As soon as she entered, the nurse approached her and after receiving one of the wine glasses, the other woman leaned in close to kiss her. The couple stood only inches apart, each staring admiringly at the other as they consumed the liquid in their glasses. The sexual tension however, was gradually becoming overwhelming and again Neidi decided to initiate the first move. She pushed Richelle backwards towards the couch and stepped forward slowly; her eyes never leaving the other's body as she bumped into the base of the chair and collapsed unto the comfortable cushions. Richelle reached forward to pull the nurse down unto her, encouraging her to put her knees on either side of her hips, as she sat on her thighs. The redhead hovered over the other woman in a kneeling position looking down into her almond brown eyes, as her hands freely roamed all over her shoulders and back. Neidi leaned down to kiss her new lover, letting her lips brush lightly against the woman's then pressed harder, her tongue slowly slithering out from between her lips. Richelle's mouth opened automatically and she received the nurse's tongue willingly, enjoying the sensations evoked as it explored around.

Neidi fingers flailed about rapidly as she unfastened Richelle's buttons, before pushing the shirt off her shoulders to expose the smooth skin of the woman's bare arms and the richly tanned complexion. All throughout, Richelle's hands were massaging Neidi's buttocks, playfully moving downwards until she finally slipped them under the short hem of the redhead's dress to cup the taut behind.

"Ummm." Neidi moaned softly into Richelle's mouth as the taller woman fingered the strap of the thong running between her butt cheeks.

"You're a very naughty girl." The dark-haired beauty pinched the redhead's exposed skin roughly. "Quite a teaser." Neidi blushed demurely as Richelle tilted her head upwards to look straight into her eyes. "You drove me mad with worry, wondering what I had done wrong. Why you didn't want to have any contact with me? I felt so guilty for what happened that night and the next day and all the while you were just being stubborn; denying your own feelings."

Smack! One hand came down sharply against the other woman's skin causing her to gasp aloud. "I think you deserve to be punished for causing me all that grief." She spoke showing absolutely no emotion as her hands continued to caress the rotund behind affectionately. Richelle enjoyed experimenting with her dominant side on occasions and she was pleased that an opportunity had afforded itself. She'd now had the other woman in a position where she could exhibit a certain level of control and decided to take full advantage.

"You're not really serious." Neidi shook her head apprehensively and chuckled uneasily.

"Very much so." Richelle grinned impishly as she undid the clasp of the other woman's dress; the flimsy material slid down the redhead's chest revealing her small perky bosoms, glad to be free of the restrictive dress. They hung right in front of the taller woman's face; bobbing slightly.

Richelle leaned forward and kissed her way slowly across her collarbone, her lips moving downwards until she began kissing the magnificent cleavage. She did this very gently; her soft lips pressed lightly on the skin as she swiped her tongue, slowly across. Richelle alternately swirled her tongue around each breast, at the same time massaging the nurse's back with her hands. Neidi was enjoying the treatment if her guttural moans were any indication; she wrapped her thighs tighter around Richelle's hips, and then started to grind her cunt down hard, rubbing it on the exposed leg. Her moaning increasing as Richelle continued to suck on the fleshy underside of her small mounds; licking around the left nipple before moving to the other one. Neidi's teats were rock solid, but still Richelle resisted touching them until she was ready to; she wanted to get the other woman extremely aroused for what she had in mind. The nurse had to pay for the trauma she had caused her heart, and although she badly wanted to fuck the redhead, now she was content with merely teasing her. Neidi hung onto Richelle's arms, moaning softly and getting louder as the woman's lips came closer to her swollen nipples but never reached them.

Finally Richelle submitted and set to work on one of the now very erect nipples. She touched it playfully with the tip of her tongue causing the other woman to flinch slightly; the sudden jolt of sensation shooting through her highly aroused body made her groan loudly.

Neidi looked down at Richelle who was smiling mischievously. Ummm!" She moaned again, louder this time as Richelle finally took one nipple in her mouth and sucked on it softly. Neidi pressed herself closer to the hot hungry mouth and cradled the head tightly against her chest.

Richelle sucked vigorously on the turgid teat, flicking it with her tongue, feeling it grow even stiffer. She let her hands continue to roam freely across Neidi's buttocks scraping her nails against the sensitive skin as she continued suckling like a baby. The taller woman attended to the task of sucking on the nurse's while Neidi continued to drag her cunt steadily across her thigh. Richelle squeezed Neidi's ass cheeks, pulling her even closer to her and sucked almost the entire small breast into her mouth.

The redhead was well aware that if the other woman kept up on suckling her breast any longer she might just have an explosive orgasm. Her fingers moved unrestricted through the soft curly hair as she pressed Richelle's firmly against her chest; her breath growing shorter. Her loins were on fire anxious for just one touch of those supple fingers that tickled and teased her butt cheeks. The alcohol in her system was bringing her closer to the edge and she continued to rub her cunt against the other woman's leg. Her mind was racing as she thought about the spanking Richelle had threatened to deliver and the imminent orgasm. A slow fire was stoking in Neidi's libido as her excitement increased steadily, she wanted the woman to just touch her there but still she continued to resist.

Richelle gripped the edge of Neidi's dress tightly and pulled it over her head to reveal her thin lithe frame. Her pubic region was the only area hidden; covered by her skimpy thong. She pulled her head away slowly and broke free of her contact with the firm breast, her teeth grazing the redhead's nipple, before she rolled them gently between her fingertips eliciting a soft moan from the other's lips. She kissed the nurse briefly and then pushed her off her, ordering her to stand and undress.

Neidi turned and stood before Richelle for a few brief seconds, then slipping her thumbs under the thin waistband of her underwear, pulled it down over her slender hips. The silky material slowly slid down to her ankles and she stepped out of it as it fell unto the floor. Bending over at the waist to retrieve it she offered Richelle and unobstructed view of her exposed bottom and her shaved vagina. Smack! Richelle's hand fell upon her buttocks once more startling her, the sudden change in the woman's demeanor, both excited and scared her; she could not be certain which.

"Hand them over!" The taller woman reached forward to receive the flimsy scrap of satin and brought the crotch to her nose, inhaling the musky scent of the her new lover's womanhood, not even trying to hide the shudder of delight that ran through her body. "It's time for your punishment now, come with me." She stood up and led the way upstairs to her bedroom.

Neidi trudged slowly behind the taller woman her heart beating rapidly as she prepared to face the fate that awaited her. She locked her fingers, clasping her hand tightly until the palm turned red, as she walked past Richelle who stood at the doorway waiting for her.

"Are you alright?" Richelle grabbed the woman's arm, spun her around and pulled her close. They stood before each other face to face, as they'd done that Wednesday night in the kitchen when they'd shared their first kiss. Her head moved closer until her forehead was pressing gently against the redhead's, their noses rubbing lightly.

"Is it going to be very painful?" Neidi asked uncertainly.

"Not really." She shook her head. "A spanking obviously always comes with a certain amount of pain, that's expected. But after a while, the pain and pleasure become one and then its only contentment. You can say stop at anytime you become uncomfortable and I'll be happy to oblige." She cocked her head slightly to one side and sucked gently on the woman's lower lip before slipping her tongue inside her mouth.

Richelle felt very vulnerable where Neidi was concerned; she lost her usual savvy edge but it did not bother her very much though, as she knew that it was all being replaced by something better; the love the other was offering. She felt Neidi's arms grip her waist, the nurse's supple fingers slowly tracing the exposed area of her abdomen, before gently circling the rim of her indented belly button. The skilled fingers worked deftly to undo the button and zipper of her shorts and after a forceful tug, she felt it sliding down her hips and legs to gather at her ankles. She could feel herself losing control of the situation at hand but offered little resistance, until she felt the other woman's lips traveling slowly up the length of her inner thighs. She looked down at the redhead kneeling on the floor before her, lips pressed against her sensitive skin and pulled her to stand on her feet.

"There'll be time for that later." She said casually, stepping out of the pair of pants discarded on the floor. "First it's your turn." She kissed Neidi on her forehead as she sighed disappointedly and broke free of their embrace. "Go around to the end of the bed and lay yourself over the edge of the mattress, I want you to straddle the corner of the bed with your legs."