Affection from Next Door

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Neidi moved to carry out the other woman's instructions then leaned forward, pressing her breasts into the bedspread, her head resting on a soft pillow. The position left her wide open and it was kind of daunting being so exposed, on the other hand it was sexy and exhilarating, the thought of what was to come sending a rush of adrenaline pumping through her veins.

Richelle disappeared out of the room for several minutes and returned bearing a thin wooden 12" ruler.

Neidi closed her eyes, not knowing what to expect and shivered slightly when she sensed Richelle moving around behind her. She was still filled with nervous anticipation but because she trusted the other woman with her heart she was convinced that she could deliver her body to her confidently. She knew for certain that Richelle would respect her boundaries and understood now through her own fears how painful it must have been for the woman to not know why she had ceased all contact with her, and yet she had never made any attempts to confront her; instead choosing to suffer in silence.

"Now that's an extremely gorgeous derrière!" Richelle exclaimed, bending forward and lightly touching the exposed surface with her fingernails. Goosebumps formed instantly at the touch, causing Neidi to shudder. "I must say how disappointed I was not having had the opportunity to pay much attention to it before."

Neidi moaned complacently while Richelle continued to caress her skin, exciting the sensitive nerve endings. Her flesh tingled under the gentle touches and she groaned dejectedly when the other woman pulled her arms away. The tall woman was insistent on torturing her new lover and the young nurse was slowly growing more excited and nervous. She held her breath as Richelle circled her, contemplating where to start striking.

At last it began. SMACK! The ruler came down forcefully against Neidi's exposed buttocks a surge of pain coursing though the sensitive flesh. "Owwww!" She cried out and writhed around on the bed in anguish after the first strike. "That really hurts a lot!" She gasped at the stinging sensation that reverberated through her skin.

"I'm sorry I'll take it easy." Richelle apologized and paused momentarily before resuming where she had left off.

Smack! Smack! Smack! The blows fell on one cheek and then the other but with less vigor that the first. With each stroke that followed, the level of pain in Neidi's bottom increased significantly. Smack! Smack! SMACK . . .! Richelle put her hand to the reddening cheeks, leaned forward and delivered a few gentle kisses on Neidi's thighs. Then after a few seconds of gently caressing the girl's skin she resumed once more.

Neidi really didn't know how much more spanking her bottom could take, or how much punishment Richelle intended to deliver. Deep down, she was really enjoying her newly discovered submissive side, and she had this tremendous urge to please Richelle because she was convinced that the woman loved her and she was prepared to do whatever it took to keep her happy.

After a couple of minutes, Richelle paused briefly. "Spread your legs wider for me." She commanded her voice holding just the hint of a threat and the nurse willingly, moved her legs apart, opening herself totally to the woman's gaze as well as to her punishing ministrations. The straddling position the redhead had assumed, with her ass thrusting out invitingly and crotch totally exposed; made her extremely susceptible, as once again the spanking resumed.

"Ooh!" Neidi clenched her hands into a fist and clawed at the mattress as she tried to endure the continuous pain while her overly sensitive buttocks were spanked repeatedly. Smack! Smack! SMACK! Three more strokes landed in the same spot.

"Aah! Owwww!" Neidi whimpered her sounds muffled by the pillow on which her head rested, as she gritted her teeth trying hard to endure her punishment. But even through the pain she was conscious of becoming sexually stimulated. The nerve endings in her behind had started to tingle once more and this time it seemed to be spreading out towards her loins. She could feel the moisture accumulating between her legs, a sure sign of her arousal and alternated between shoving her butt outwards in the air to accept the next blow before recoiling from the impact. As a result she was rubbing her cunt against the seam of the mattress, the thrusting and chafing movements edging her closer to achieving her approaching orgasm. Her cries became louder as, not only the pain, but also the sexual tension in her body developed rapidly.

"UHHH . . . Mmmhhm . . . Mhhmn!" She was anxious to quell the desire running rampant through her loins. However as she approached her climax Richelle suddenly stopped. "Ohhh . . .!" Neidi moaned, disheartened at being cut off so close to her peak. She could smell the musky scent of her arousal, emanating from between her legs, filling up her nostrils.

Richelle had paused when she noticed Neidi's cunt glistening with moisture and a thin line of fluid running down her leg. "You came already?" She said disappointed as she lay down against the red head, her breasts bearing down against her arched back. Naughty, naughty! You weren't supposed to until later when I made love to you." She whispered softly in her ears, pouting her lips.

"But I didn't." Neidi turned her head to face Richelle but avoided eye contact, her lips curling up slightly at the edges, in an embarrassed smile.

"Then what's this?" She brought her hand between the splayed legs, rubbed her labia gently and then brought the finger to her lips. "Oh!" she exclaimed at the acidic taste that lingered across her tongue; all the excitement had caused the other woman to unknowingly expel some of the contents of her bladder.

Richelle stood up instantly and helped Neidi to her feet. "The bathroom is straight through that door." She indicated with her fingers before collapsing on the bed partly exhausted from the spanking she had just delivered. She watched Neidi as she walked away briskly and disappeared behind the wooden door. She could hear the rushing sound of liquid splashing against the water in the toilet bowl, as the woman had neglected to shut the door properly.

Neidi reappeared after a few minutes standing at the doorway rubbing one foot against the other, her shoulders slumped self-consciously. "Come over here." Richelle stretched out her hand and when the red head gripped it she pulled her to sit on her thighs. "It's perfectly natural to lose control of your body's function especially in a situation like that, nothing to be embarrassed about." She rubbed the woman's arms comfortingly.

"So you're not mad that I urinated on your bed?" Her voice was a barely audible whisper.

"Of course not. I could never stay mad at you." She kissed her on her shoulder and neck before caressing her back lovingly. "I care for you way too much."

Neidi smiled bashfully and looked into the deep brown eyes that seemed to show her the other woman's heart.

"You seemed to have enjoyed your spanking." Richelle said with a smile rubbing the woman's back gently. Neidi felt her face flush and her ears turned red when she realized that her attempt at masturbating had not been as inconspicuous as she thought. She smiled, as the other woman blushed, seemingly happy with making her companion uncomfortable, she then turned her face towards hers and kissed her softly on the lips. She had come to find love in her backyard and was very grateful for that; her sexy new neighbour was now her sexy new lover.

"Lie down in the middle of the bed. Come on, hurry up." She struck the red head's butt with her palm as she stood up and obeyed immediately.

Richelle moved around behind Neidi, kneeling between her still spread legs, and began tracing her fingers slowly up and down the backs and insides of the woman's thighs as she examined her handiwork at close range, taking note of the glistening moisture surrounding Neidi's mound and then leaned her face in close to take in the aroma of the heat rising from her skin. She allowed her hand to glide along the inside of the other woman's thigh, brushing lightly up the length of her pussy then continuing along the cleft of her bottom and up her back. She nonchalantly ran her fingernails inside the crease of the redhead's ass, her finger coming closer to the tight anus, and then suddenly moving back.

Richelle separated the taut cheeks to reveal the wrinkled recessed opening, pushing them far apart, until the tiny puckered rim stretched just a little. It still looked stubborn against any kind of penetration and so she brought her face in close to, inhale the strong perfume of Neidi's pussy and blew lightly on the tight entrance. The nurse quivered under the feel of the warm breath as the woman proceeded to lick the knotted entrance, feeling the rough texture and tracing the edge softly with her long, wet tongue.

Neidi groaned in delight at the sensation, scraping her fingers along the stiff mattress as Richelle continued, tracing her tongue up and back the length of the whole crack, enjoying herself thoroughly while the redhead squirmed in delight.

Finally the taller woman returned to pay attention to the tight asshole, trying to stick her long tongue into the taut canal; she pushed hard with her tongue and stretched the cheeks wider apart but could only get the tip slightly past the entrance. But as the muscles of Neidi's rectum continued to put up a stiff resistance to penetration, Richelle decided to simply continue running her tongue across the reddened cheeks. She passed it quickly between the crack and across the rim of the woman's anus, causing the redhead to moan loudly from the continuous teasing. Richelle placed her hand on Neidi's already tingling bottom and traced the red marks, which still lingered brightly across the skin, from the spanking.

"Ouch!" Neidi cried out, wincing considerably.

"Here, let me kiss it and make it better," Richelle whispered in a husky voice, as she proceeded to cover the warmed skin of Neidi's behind with soft, wet kisses. The woman's passionate groans filled the room and were even louder than when she was being spanked; Richelle continued this treatment for several minutes before calling it quits.

"You know what's perfect after a spanking," Richelle paused as Neidi turned behind to face her; eyebrows raised questioningly before she shook her head and shrugged her shoulders casually.

"Some anal sex." She licked her lips seductively and smiled mischievously as Neidi did a double take and looked at her with fear-filled eyes. "You'll enjoy it, don't worry." She spoke soothingly.

"But won't it be painful?" The words that were on Neidi's mind suddenly rushed out from her mouth and she offered a simple smile.

"I promised not to hurt you, didn't I?" Richelle leaned forward a to kiss the woman on her forehead as she shook her head in acknowledgement. "Now just give me a minute, I'll be right back."

Neidi watched silently as Richelle walked over to a chest of drawers in one corner of the room, removed several articles and then entered the washroom. When she reappeared several minutes later she was wearing a harness and a long thin rubber dildo was attached to the frontal pad. She held in her hands a tube of KY jelly and a large 8" vibrator. "What's that for?" She queried as Richelle unwrapped a condom, held it against the tip of the rubber shaft and started to unroll it.

"Better lubrication, more comfort and pleasure." The other woman grinned broadly. "You trust me, darling, don't you?" She queried trying to make sure that her new lover was comfortable with what was going to take place.

"Yes, I do." The nurse replied confidently as Richelle returned to the bed.

Richelle instructed Neidi to hold her ass cheeks apart then smeared some of the cream across the entrance of the woman's resistant anus. She pressed her thumb lightly against the tip and pushed hard until she was just able to slide the tip into the warm tunnel. The taut muscles of Neidi's asshole clenched around the probing finger as it slowly slipped in, almost stopping the circulation of blood in Richelle's finger; it held unto the short digit so tightly.

"Relax darling or you'll break my finger." Richelle cautioned, pausing in her task as she held unto Neidi's thighs and pushed her finger in the puckered rim, slowly at first but then increased the pressure before stopping to allow her the chance to get familiar with the foreign sensation. As the tip of her finger grew increasingly numb she decided to pull out and give the other woman a few minutes to relax. Richelle pressed her index finger against the unyielding asshole once more and gradually the resistance began to break. Suddenly she achieved penetration and was soon enveloped between its smooth tissue, feeling how incredibly rigid the muscles remained. She worked her finger back and forth into the asshole slowly, enjoying the feel of the tight opposition.

Neidi repeatedly moaned and wiggled, lifting herself up unto her elbows and knees she spread her legs apart, allowing Richelle better access to her virgin rectum. "Mmmhhmm!" She cried out in bliss and started to push back against the burrowing fingers, with controlled rhythm.

Richelle fingered the tight ass thoroughly for several minutes then pulled out of it before starting to lick across the entire crack; admiring the area penetrated for the very first time this evening. She had enjoyed every second of the thorough ass spanking but now it was time for the other woman's fucking. She instructed Neidi to position herself on the bed with the pillows underneath her pelvic; elevating her lower body, while supporting her upper torso with her arms, and then knelt behind her. She leaned forward and lined the head of the dildo with the woman's entrance then slowly pushed the bulbous tip of the artificial penis into her rectum. "Just relax, honey." She advised, "You know I'd never hurt you." Her words served to reassure Neidi, whose only response was to whimper in excitement.

Neidi was overwhelmed by the stinging sensation coursing through her behind as the thick head penetrated her muscular sphincter walls. Richelle soon had it deep inside and began fucking her lover, slowly at first then gradually increasing the speed; her hips slamming furiously against the redhead's butt. She held onto Neidi firmly by her waist to help support her body and prevent her from falling over. Every couple of seconds, however, she would release the other woman and her hand would come crashing down against the sensitive skin, causing the flesh to tingle and the excitement in the redhead's cunt to increase.

Neidi was really enjoying the sensations as the dildo plummeted deeper into her ass, her body movements matching Richelle's every thrust as her passionate moans filled the room. "Ahhh, ahhh, ahhh, Ohhhhhhh, Ohhhhhhh." She cried out fervently.

Richelle decided it was finally time to grant her lover, the pleasure she'd been craving all evening. She started lightly rubbing Neidi's clitoris between her thumb and forefinger then placed her index finger against the opening of her glistening sex. With a solid, upward thrust, she was able to achieve penetration and was inside, massaging the woman's moist, warm vulva. She churned the lithe digit slowly, feeling the redhead's tight vaginal muscles pulling hungrily at it. The taller woman reached down to pick up the vibrator, switched it on to maximum power, then moved the buzzing toy slowly across Neidi's labia lips and throbbing clitoris. As the woman's body grew rigid in her grasp, she continued to tease the small sensitive button before finally inserting the toy into the woman's aching cunt.

It did not take long after for Neidi to have her first orgasm; she shrieked shrilly, her body starting to convulse involuntarily, beads of sweat gleaming her skin, noticeably. She grew limp, but Richelle still some way off from her own intense climax, kept on pummeling the plastic phallus deep into the woman's rear. The redhead could feel the rivulets of moisture running down her inner thighs, and the vibrator still humming inside her cunt sparked another orgasm that seemed to have no end. This time her trembling arms were unable to support the weight of her body and she collapsed on the bed squirming around before Richelle gently eased the phallus out of her rectum, momentarily pausing to watch the distended opening of the anus, and then bent she forward to kiss it tenderly.

Neidi rolled over and turned to look up at the woman who had just granted her more pleasure than she ever imagined possible. Every nerve ending in her body was excited; her flesh was aflame with uncontrollable passion and she reached out for Richelle pulling her close, but was too tired to kiss, so she just held unto her tightly.

****

Richelle enjoyed the sensation of being wrapped in a loving embrace with Neidi; the feel of the redhead's skin against hers, warm breath tickling her cheek, as they laid together on the bed. This was what her heart desired the most and she was extremely pleased to be enjoying the moment.

Finally rejuvenated, Neidi sat up and began to caress Richelle lightly, allowing her fingers to graze the woman's naked body, lingering momentarily at the low slung yet perky bosoms, which stood upright and firm across her chest, before continuing downwards. Her fingers fleeting movements across the woman's abdomen, just enough to ignite that spark in her groin once more. The nurse's lips repeated the motions of her fingertips, until her mouth was hovering over Richelle's pelvis, the short curly hair tickling her skin. Neidi wanted to grant the taller woman equal pleasure, but knew that use of her fingers and mouth would not be capable of achieving such a feat, so she sought Richelle's help. The other woman directed her to the walk-in-closet, where she kept her stash of toys and other implements for granting sexual pleasure. The redhead rummaged through the small bag, which contained, an assortment of vibrators and dildo; a few butt plugs, silicone duotone balls and condoms, until she found something, which sparked an incredible idea. She retrieved an 18" double-headed rubber dildo and then re-entered the bedroom, assuming her former position, between the woman's long legs.

Richelle could feel the warmth of the redhead's breath tickling the moist lips of her vagina and moaned with need; she wanted the other woman to start making love to her as quickly as possible. Neidi spread the tall woman's legs apart, then slipped one fingers inside her silky cavern, confirming that her pussy was still very wet. Richelle sucked in her breath when she felt the nurse's fingers easing their way inside her, and she cooed softly as the redhead fucked her gently for a moment. But Neidi soon withdrew her hand, replacing the lithe digit inside Richelle's pussy with the tip of the thick double-headed dildo. The woman's mouth flew open and a soft gasp erupted from her throat as she felt the massive toy penetrating her. She looked down to watch Neidi gently sliding it inside her; plunging the dildo as far as she could into then sliding it out again. The rubber shaft was slick with the other woman's juices, and Neidi gradually eased the toy back into her.

Neidi was soon in a position between her new lover's spread legs, holding the other end of the toy in her hands, she applied steady pressure with the head of the dildo, watching as the bulbous tip slipped between the wet lips of the woman's pussy. The redhead eased about four inches of the plastic cock into Richelle's vagina before pulling back out until just the tip remained in her cunt, then she started reinserting the cock watching as the lips of the woman's labia stretched around the girth of the dildo. The tall woman's breathing quickened as she felt the massive dildo slide deeper into her quivering pussy. Neidi was burning up inside as well, her own lubricating fluid dripping out of her aroused cunt, she used both hands to feed more and more of the phallus into Richelle's slippery pussy, and then positioned herself above the other woman, to receive the other end into her own, equally needy sex. She carefully maneuvered the tip, against her sopping entrance, holding her breath as she brought her cunt down slowly upon the rubber phallus.