Affection from Next Door

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While Richelle watched completely fascinated, Neidi slid the tip of the toy between her swollen pussy lips, and started to slowly push down upon it. She felt the mushroom-shaped head of the cock press against her g-spot as the cock filled up her swollen cunt. Richelle's moans increased with each thrust, and both women had the pleasure of enjoying the toy at the same time. The nurse's hips rose and fell, simultaneously driving the artificial penis deep into her lover's pussy, and her own. Richelle's full cleavage jiggled about as Neidi's actions forced the cock into her; her juices flowed coating the length of the dildo as it slid in and out of them quite easily now. Neidi was rapidly increasing the pace and her breathing was coming quick and shallow, a light sheen of sweat was already beginning to appear on her skin. The two women were crying out in unison now, the orgasms building up together as they benefited from the stimulation in their tight cunts. The redhead clenched her fist tightly as a long drawn out moan erupted from her throat and her bodily began to convulse spontaneously. The sight of the other woman enthralled in orgasmic bliss was also enough to propel Richelle towards her own climax; she sat up slightly in the bed and pulled Neidi close until she could just capture one of the woman's small breasts into her mouth. Even as the sexual heat tore through her loins, she continued to rise up, off the bed forcing more of the rubber phallus deep into her pussy.

Neidi collapsed beside Richelle of the bed and immediately the other woman grabbed the nurse's legs to spread them apart. She then rotated until she was in place to intertwine her own legs with the redhead, both cunts coming together. Their thickly textured outer folds was soon engaged in a tight kiss, both clits rubbing together as each stroked their pussy against the others. The vaginal lubricating fluid juices of the couple flowed freely, mixing together as they came together in heated passion. Richelle felt Neidi's wetness on her perineum, soothing the friction of their motion, and as the head of her clit kept on pressing firmly against the other woman's in a sexually charged contact, she knew she could not hold back her oncoming orgasm any longer. Her cries of passion grew louder and she smacked her cunt roughly against the nurse's until at last her body went rigid, and the familiar soporific sensation pervaded her mind.

All that stimulation, though still wasn't enough to completely satiate all of Richelle's craving, she still desired more contact with the lissom redhead. She lowered Neidi's body to the bed and stuck one finger in the nurse's pussy and curved that finger toward the front of her pelvis. She was pleased at the opportunity to attempt giving the woman multiple orgasms; her lithe digits located the small bulb of tissue on the front vaginal wall, and she began stimulating it, with her fingertip while using the fingers of her other hand to tease Neidi's clit until the redhead succumbed to another powerful orgasm. Richelle removed her finger only after the woman's writhing had subsided and then rolled over onto her back, before guiding the nurse's head between her splayed. Neidi's tongue played slowly across, the tall woman's outer folds, the rough contours of the flesh organ massaging the still very sensitive head of her blood engorged bud. Soon Neidi's tongue was burrowing between the inner labia, stroking her internal walls, while her fingers tugged and pulled on her elongated teats, the desire burning within her, overpowered all her senses, the feeling that were being evoked, the primary thought carved into her brain at that point. The usual burst of pleasure, soon engulfed her loins, coursing along the length of her spine and exploding throughout her body; she exhaled sharply, her hips bucking rhythmically against Neidi's face, as her slippery cunt flooded the woman's face with her juices, until her body was spent.

Throughout the rest of the evening the two women, took the opportunity to explore each other's body, until the effects of their fatigue proved overwhelming. The next morning dawned to find the two lovers in an amorous embrace, bodies entwined. Richelle and Neidi laid in the bed snuggled up together, the index finger of one hand hooked inside the other's vulva, while using the free arm to caress the exposed back and sides; both of the women now readily willing to accept the love that was being offered.

THE END