All Comments on 'Afrikaner Women Into Black Guys'

by Samuelx

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
ou kak

Why do u even write stories? You write the most fucked up shit. The racial shit is boring try to just for once leave the racial profiling from your stories then just maybe people will read more than two lines of your shit! Fuck!! White man really fucked u up! Jus a another nigger blaming everybody else for his shortfalls

Scotsman69Scotsman69over 9 years ago
If she's Jewish,

she isn't Afrikaans. They're historically Dutch Protestants.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Magnus Wolfe Eikrem

The story nice but is very mediocre and I'm pretty sure schools in SA have grammar classes to teach PUNCTUATION. Repeating yourself over and over makes the story lose it's edge, hence the need for EDITORS to proofread. We got the point that the oke isn't white the first time round. Plan the flow of your story to make it "lekker" and exciting. Then read Stangstar06's stories to see structure and how he always fits a Mustang and a hot woman whatever his situation is (his writer's stamp). Keep writing though.

And yes, I'm a South African black guy...if that even matters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
re: Scotsman69

Afrikaner-Jews or Boere-Jode as they are sometimes known, are an off-shoot of Afrikanerdom and Judaism. At the beginning of the 19th century, when greater freedom of religious practice was introduced in South Africa, small numbers of Ashkenazi Jews arrived from Britain and Germany. They established the first Ashkenazi Hebrew congregation in 1841. Between the end of the 19th century and 1930, large numbers of Jews began to arrive from Lithuania and Latvia. Their culture and contribution has changed the character of the South African community.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Taboo? Kidding

My girlfriend growing under apartheid was white Afrikaner. Her parents know, and so did many others. The concern was our safety, and that we didn't get pregnant. If you believe no fucking was going on, you just didn't know where to find the fuck, including multiracial orgies. Adam and Eve disobeyed God; race separation won't stop sexual attraction.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Nonsense

The author has no idea whatsoever about Jews, and even less about Orthodox Jews

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSamuelx@Samuelx
I am Samuelx. I am Black. I am Male. I was born in Cap-Haitien, Northern Haiti, and raised in Brockton, Massachusetts. I now live in Canada. I am the one and only Haitian Trickster, and quite simply live only by my own rules. I...