After Hours

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once again, Sophie surprised me, this time with her ability to recover. I had expected her to lay heaving and trying to catch her breath, knees wobbly and eyes unfocused but I was wrong. She pulled my arms tight and rolled me onto my back. Using the dangling ends of the hand cuff, she locked me to a pipe running about six inches above the floor, concealed by a curtain.

Now my subservience to her really began. She straddled my hips and began teasing my hard cock with her tight little hole. She slowly rubbed her dripping pussy and prominent clit up and down the hard, throbbing length of my cock. I watched her do this as best as I could and occasionally stole a glance to see her watching my reaction to her tease. I couldn’t imagine how my big, thick member was ever going to fit into that tiny hole. I would probably fill her completely, squeezing the breath out of her lungs and she would be able to taste my precum.

Continuing with the slow, slick rub, she dangled one of her pointy little tits over my lips, rubbing them with her long, swollen nipple. I opened my mouth and licked the nipple, dancing my tongue all around and over the tip. As my mouth closed around her nipple and I sucked on most of her tit all at once, she rocked her hips and my cockhead slid between her pussy lips for the first time. I moaned around her tit but kept sucking as she slowly adjusted to my girth and sank down, impaling herself on my fuckpole. I was caught in a vise, velvety smooth, scalding hot and incredibly slick, being squeezed more than I ever had been before.

Sophie rocked and rotated her hips on my rock hard member, making sure to rub her clit across the base or in my pubic hair. As I continued to suckle at her delicious little tits, she whispered in my ear, “Does my slave enjoy having Princess Sophie fuck him? Does my royal, tight little fuckhole feel good wrapped around your big, hard cock?”

I couldn’t answer. I didn’t want to take my mouth away from her little titties. I simply nodded in agreement as I continued sucking, hungrily. All at once, Sophie’s body tightened and she sat up pulling her tits away from my face. She started shivering and bouncing furiously up and down on my pulsing cock, keening and moaning as she did so. I watched with fascination as I felt her pussy suck at my cock and spasm around its girth.

For the first time, I was able to watch my Princess in the midst of her orgasm, riding my hard cock to ecstasy. Her face contorted with the pleasure and her body began to twitch and jerk as if thousands of volts of electricity were shooting through her.

The feeling in my balls welled up and let loose as I attempted to pump my jism deep into her thrashing body and clutching pussy. The cock harness did its job and denied me as I felt my cum crashing onto the tight leather loop below my balls and subside like waves on a rocky, stormy beach.

Sophie, collapsed down onto my chest and lazily ran her fingers through my chest hair as she asked, “Did you enjoy watching your Princess in the ecstasy that you brought her slave? You nearly came in my pussy didn’t you, slave. I could feel your cock pulsing and trying to pump your jizz in me.”

“Yes Princess, your slave loved watching you. I loved how you came all over my hard cock. I thought that I was going to cum but I couldn’t with the harness.”

Sophie reached up and unlocked the cuffs from the pipe and the rolled me on top of her.

“Fuck me again, slave. Make your Princess cum on your hard cock again.”

I positioned my cockhead at her pussy mouth and slid into her sopping pussy once again. She wrapped her legs around my waist and whispered into my ear, “Fuck me hard, slave. Fuck your Princess hard and deep.”

As I thrust my length completely into her, she bit my ear and moaned, “Yyyyesss!! Yyyyyessss!! Fuck me good, slave. Fuck me!”

My hips rose and fell, withdrawing so that my cockhead was just kissed by the sopping lips of her pussy mouth and then plunging all the way into her as my balls slapped her firm little ass. The spiked heels of her sandals, dug into my ass cheeks and she used them as spurs to keep me fucking her faster and deeper with each pistoning stroke of my hard cock.

Once again she stiffened and trembled and my cock began pulsing. Her arms, wrapped around my neck, and her legs, encircling my waist, tightened. They squeezed me, constricting my breathing and movement as her pussy contracted around my pistoning cock, threatening to rip it off at the root.

“Fuck me, slave! Fuck your Princess! Fuck me! Don’t stop!”

As Sophie relaxed and began lightly stroking my back, I slowed my pace. My balls ached with my lust for her and my need to pump out all the jizz swelling them painfully.

She kissed me lightly on the lips, a soft sensuous touch and cooed into my ear, “You fuck your Princess so good, slave. Princess Sophie is very happy with how you use your big cock.”

She pushed me up onto my knees and rolled over under me so that she could stroke my cock with both her tiny hands. It looked so massive and erotic watching both of her tiny manicured hands sliding along my cock in her slick juices and my drooling precum. One hand went down to my balls and began tickling and rubbing the hot, taut flesh. My swollen balls were so tight that they didn’t jiggle. They were nearly as hard as my cock.

I had my head thrown back in pleasure, whimpering, as Sophie told me, “Almost, slave. Almost. You are very close to earning your reward.”

Sophie’s hands left my cock and balls. It was a moment before I realized this. By the time I looked down, she was on her hands and knees with her tight little ass swaying in my face.

Looking over her shoulder at me, giving me her sly smile, she commanded me, “What are you waiting for slave? Attend to your Princess’s needs.”

I bent over and grabbed each of her tight, little ass cheeks in one of my hands. They seemed a perfect fit as my fingertips hooked over either side of her hip bones. I pulled her to me and drank in the sight.

Sophie’s little fuckhole was stretched open and gaping at me, dribbling her musky nectar. As her body trembled in my hands, the dark puckered ring of her ass seemed to wink at me in invitation. I plunged my tongue into the gaping hole, lapping and sucking at her sex. My tongue trailed upwards to the invitation of her winking ass.

Sophie shivered and whimpered as I left a wet trail across the sensitive nether region between holes. She thrust her ass back into my face and let out a long low moan as I danced my tongue on the tight ring of her ass.

One tiny hand moved to her swollen clit as my tongue slowly penetrated the tight ring. Her hips thrust at my face as she fucked my tongue with her ass and rubbed her clit. Almost immediately, she was cumming again. Sophie’s face and firm little titties were squirming on the pillows as her hips pumped and bucked wildly back at me.

“Oooohhhhh!! Tongue fuck my ass, slave! Oooooohhhhh!!!!”

As Sophie finished bucking and twitching around my tongue, I thrust my hips forward and filled her still gaping, drooling pussy. I was frantic, completely out of control. Fucking her like a wild animal in rut. Grunting and moaning as she whimpered under my attack. She pulled one of the pillows to her mouth and bit into it as her whole body began to spasm. Her pussy muscles milked my cock, trying to suck out the flood of jizz still imprisoned in my balls. The flow of jizz crashed against the studded restraining loop and I thought it just might break free but the restraint held and my cock just pulsed helplessly.

Sophie pulled free of my still pulsing cock and turned around. She kissed me deeply, lovingly and caressed my face.

“Such a good slave. You have made your Princess feel sooo very good. For that you shall be rewarded.”

Her hand moved down to my cock and gripped it around the upper loop. We both looked down at it pulsing and twitching impotently while it drooled a small steady flow of precum.

“Do you want to cum, slave? Do you want your Princess to remove your collar and make you cum?”

My only response was a choked whimper. Smiling brightly at this, Sophie unbuckled the top loop of the harness. The drooling flow of precum increased. She rubbed her thumb on the sensitive underside of the head using my sticky precum to lubricate her play. My need to cum immediately increased.

Sophie knelt directly in front of me and leaned forward to whisper in my ear, “You pleasured your Princess very well, slave, and you didn’t even try to remove the harness. Here is your reward.”

Throughout all her play with me, no matter how much I needed to cum and wanted to pump my jizz into her, I never even thought of removing the harness. I truly was her slave. Only she could remove the harness.

She then leaned back and unbuckled the second loop as she continued to rub the underside of my cockhead in the slippery precum. After no more than a few strokes of her thumb, the damn was opened. I bellowed and let loose like a firehose, spraying her tight tummy, small pointy tits, long nipples, neck and face with my jizz. Bolt after bolt of my cum shot from my wildly pumping cock and coated her.

After what seemed like an eternity, I slumped exhaustedly in front of her, gazing at her lithe little body dripping with my jizz. She had my cum splattered over the front of her from her red fishnet clad knees to her luxurious dark hair. She looked sexier and even more tempting than when she first collared this slave.

“You can’t leave your Princess looking like this, slave. Clean me. Clean me thoroughly with your skillful tongue.”

Sophie leaned back on the pillows and spread her legs. I knelt beside her and did as she commanded. I licked her clean. Head to toe and everywhere in between. I sucked the few cum splatters out of her hair and I sucked the hand she used to make me cum. She simply languished in the attention.

My cock had wilted a bit but never really softened. It dangled half-hard in front of me. Sophie grabbed my dangling member and guided me back through the store to my office. Once inside she let me watch her dress and then attended to me by dressing me slowly and stroking me.

Soon I was in my suit. She straightened my tie and stepped back, looking at me. My semi-hard cock was still poking out of my open zipper. With her seductive, sly smile, Sophie sat in my desk chair and pulled me to her by my dangling cock. She lowered her head and began licking and sucking my manhood, making it rise to her temptations. I was ready to be commanded by her once again.

Her mouth was so hot and wet. Her lips and tongue skillfully manipulated my hard flesh and weak psyche and soon I at the point of no return. She teasingly kept me balanced at that sweet torturous edge on the verge of cumming. With a loud wet pop she pulled my cock from her mouth and tucked it away, zipping up my pants.

“I will always leave you desiring me and ready to serve my needs, slave. You will be here, waiting for me next Wednesday night. Don’t forget to clean up all those messy pillows on the floor in the toy section before you leave.”

With that she turned and walked out of my office…

12