After Hours Alicia Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alicia sat up, rolled down the window, and looked out. Instead of being excited, she was shocked to see Ricardo standing there.

She was too shocked to roll the window up to hide herself from Ricardo's leering eyes. Manny spoke up, "What are you doing here, bro?"

"I...uh...I...came out to find you...and apologize," he replied.

"You don't need to apologize to me. You need to apologize to the lady here!"

Ricardo locked eyes with Alicia. He had never been more turned on that day than he was when he saw her face dripping with cum.

"Alicia...I'm...I'm sorry..."

"For?" Manny asked.

"For...being rude earlier. I...was out of line," he admitted.

"That's better," Manny said. "Alicia? What do you say?"

She shook out of her daze and acknowledged Ricardo's presence.

"What you said was fucked up! You had no right to treat me that way!" she scolded.

"You're right. I didn't. I'm sorry. I don't know what came over me. I've...shot girls for a long time, but I've never seen anyone like you. I lost my shit, I guess."

"You did lose your shit, dumbass," Manny laughed.

Alicia looked at Manny, hoping he would make Ricardo go away. She wasn't ready for what happened next...

12