After Hours Alicia Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once Tim had pulled out of Alicia, she kept her legs wide open. Otis came back over and started fucking her. Everybody cheered as the ugliest guy in the room got a piece of Alicia's young pussy. Even though his cock didn't compare to Tim's, she was too turned on to care. She kept moaning as Otis fucked her. He grabbed one of her tits and began sucking on it. The sight of this old, ugly fat man fucking her and sucking on her giant tits actually started to make her wet. She didn't care anymore. "I'm a slut tonight. I don't care about anything right now. I don't want to leave tonight until I've fucked everyone in this room and I don't want to walk right tomorrow."

Otis didn't last long and pulled out. She wondered why none of the men were cumming. As soon as she had the thought, she knew why. At the end of the videos she watched earlier, all of the men would stand around the girl and cum on her face. She figured that was what was going to happen to her later and she didn't care. She wanted it. She was already a filthy slut who had fucked six different men tonight and still had seven more to go. She was going to be fucked good and left with her pretty face covered in cum.

Tom Harris and his friends, Scott Simpson and Nick Morris came over. Alicia hesitated. Tom, being the leader of the group, wanted her pussy. Scott took her hand and Nick took her mouth. The older men began to snicker. "Come on boys, what are you waiting for? For us to show you how to do it? Get in there and fuck her!" Barry shouted. The rest of them laughed at them.

Alicia parted her legs reluctantly and let Tom between them. Earlier she thought he was creepy because it seemed like all he wanted to do was fuck her. Now, she was opening her legs and was going to let him fuck her and she was going to jerk and suck his friends off. Tom pushed himself inside of her. His dick was less than average size, as were the dicks of his friends too. Alicia sucked Nick's cock and jerked off Scott, while Tom began fucking her. Surprisingly, she started to like it.

"Mmmmfffph!" Was all that anyone could hear. That was the only sound that came out of her mouth.

"Looks the boys aren't doing so bad!" Roger said.

"Dave's kid ain't a bad fuck, am I right?" Manny retorted. "I can't wait for the finale."

Alicia heard this. She was sure it was going to end with a messy facial and she couldn't wait either.

"How do you like that? Huh? You like my cock, Alicia? Too good for me earlier, but now I'm balls deep in that pretty little cunt of yours with my buddy's dick in your mouth and you aren't turning me down now, are ya?"

Panting, trying to catch her breath, Alicia took Nick's dick out of her mouth, and said, "No!"

"Tell me you want it."

Tom started fucking her faster. Alicia responded, "I want it."

"You want what?"

"I..."

Nick said, "She ain't gonna say it," and went to put his dick back in her mouth. Alicia pushed him away and said, "I want your cock! I want you to fuck my pretty little pussy! I don't want to leave until you and everyone else has fucked me and stretched me out! Please!"

The room began clapping and laughing. They've turned her from the mild mannered daughter of Dave Reynolds into a wanton whore that will fuck any of them.

This sent Tom over the edge. His pace quickened. He grabbed one of her huge tits and gave it a rough squeeze. His buddy Scott did the same. With her free hand, Alicia began rubbing her clit.

"Oh! Oooooh! Ooooooooh!" She shouted. She had come. She had several orgasms earlier, but none like this. It wasn't that Tom, or his friends, were doing anything right, but the thought of fucking Tom and his buddies made her feel like a big slut. It made her feel like Tom had won and that she had finally submitted and given up her entire body to him and his friends. It made her cum so much she squirted all over the dirty mattress she was laying on.

Over the next couple of minutes, Tom switched with Scott and Nick and they got to fuck her too. The other men who hadn't gotten a chance to fuck her took turns too. Daddy's little girl had turned into a whore and she loved it and the men did too.

After all thirteen of the men had gotten a chance to fuck her or get handjobs or blowjobs, everything stopped. Alicia lay on the mattress and looked confused. "Why had everyone left me?" she thought. Suddenly, all the men surrounded her. She knew what was coming next. It was the "finale."

Alicia got up on her knees and looked around at all the men, stroking their cocks near her face. Almost without warning, Otis grabbed her by the hair and came on her face. There wasn't a lot, but a short string landed on her forehead.

Danny was next. He shot two ropes of cum at her. One landing on her forehead and the other hitting her in the cheek.

Manny came and left strings on her nose, cheek, and right above her right eye.

Roger came on her left cheek and above her left eye.

Jarod left a large glob on her forehead and over her left eye, causing her to shut it.

Tim let out a large load over both eyes, her forehead, nose, mouth, and chin. He covered her completely.

Everyone else added their seed to Alicia's face until it was covered in a mask of cum. She remained on her knees, feeling the cum running down her face and dropping onto her body or the mattress. She was enjoying herself. She wasn't smiling or touching herself, but she did enjoy looking like a cumslut.

Roger came back over and Alicia heard a flip. She took a glob out of cum out of her right eye and opened it. He had a Polaroid camera in his hands.

Still panting, covered in sweat and cum, Alicia asked, "What's...what's this for?"

"You're going on the wall, sweetie." With that, Roger took her picture. After it printed, he shook it and walked over to a pegboard that was on the back wall, next to the dart machines. He grabbed a push pin and stuck her picture on it. Next to her were the pictures of the other women who have been a part of "Gangbang Night." Their faces looked like Alicia's, flustered and full of cum.

12