After School Aquatics: Next Year

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Leon22
Leon22
845 Followers

Brain and Dan couldn't take anymore of the torture as they watched both of the sexy women move around and show off their curves. They had come up with a plan to fuck Miss Stevens but they hadn't planned on putting it into effect until much later during the program. However their aching cocks and the hormones coursing through their bodies took over their better judgment.

Putting their plan into action, Brian got out of the pool claiming that he wasn't feeling very well. While he was in the locker room he went through his bag and found his camera phone. Dan followed right behind his friend as he claimed he had to use the bathroom. After a couple more minutes Dan went out to the pool and asked Miss Stevens to come in and check on Brian.

"Sure, I'll be right there." Sarah climbed out of the pool, her sexy curves dripping with the cool water, and turned to look and Tina, "Tina, could you continue the lesson with these two? I'll be back in just a second."

"Sure thing, take your time." Tina replied before looked over at both Jeremy and Adam. She seemed to have a little bit of a playful glimmer in her eye.

* * * * *

Sarah walked into the locker room to find Dan and Brian standing next to each other and talking. "What's up guys?" she asked with her hands on her hips.

Both of her students looked at each other again and cleared their throats before Brian spoke. "Um, Miss Stevens we needed to talk to you about something important."

"Sure what is it?" Sarah asked.

"Well, a couple of weeks ago Dan and I went into the gym after school was out and we found a certain teacher fucking one of her students."

Sarah's eyes went wide as she realized what he had said. "I thought Greg closed the doors!" she thought. "Um, I-I'm not sure what your getting at." She said nervously as she looked at her two students. She could guess though as she saw that their cocks were rock hard and pressing their wet suits out in front of them.

"What we want to do is fuck you Miss Stevens. And in exchange we won't show these to Ms. Schwartz." As Brian said this last part he opened the picture file on his phone and showed it to his teacher.

Sarah's eyes again became wide at what she saw. "Oh great, something else to give my boss so she can fire me!" she groaned in her head. She really had wanted to keep her professional image just this once and now here she was being blackmailed to have sex with two more of her students. Even though she didn't want to admit it, she could feel her pussy become warm and wet with excitement. "Um.....G-Guy's I'm sure we can work something else out!" she exclaimed trying to come up with an idea.

Brian again looked at his phone and opened the video file and showed it to his teacher.

"Oh God Miss Stevens you've got the greatest tits in the world!" Sarah blushed as she heard what Greg said as she watched him fuck her from behind on the small digital screen. "Oh yes, squeeze my big tits!" Sarah screamed on the small video.

"Ok ok! You've got a deal!" Sarah exclaimed as she raised her hands in defeat. "Just come to my place later tonight just don't show anyone else those pictures!"

"Oh no, we can't wait until tonight." Dan said as he quickly striped off his wet shorts. His young hard cock swung out and pointed right at his sexy teacher like a missile aimed at its target.

"What?! You can't mean here!" Sarah said as she looked over at the entrance to the pool area. She was afraid that one of the other students might come in or even worse Tina.

"Yep, no way are we waiting for this!" Brian said as he also striped off his shorts.

Sarah bit her bottom lip as she looked at the two horny teens in front of her with their hard young cocks pointing in her direction. "Ok, let's at least go into the shower area." Sarah said as she reached behind herself and undid the knot on her bikini top. She let the small piece of fabric fall from her arms as she let it drop on the bench beside her. Her huge firm tits were finally displayed for Dan and Brian to ogle as her large pink nipples were already slightly hard and pointing straight out. She then bent forward and slid her small bikini bottom off of her long smooth legs. Standing naked before her students, Sarah covered her breasts with one arm and her bald pussy with her other hand as she blushed and walked towards the showers.

Both teenagers followed quickly behind as they admired her tight heart shaped butt as it jiggled with each step she took.

Sarah turned on all the showers to hide any noise they made before she turned around to face her two students. "Ok, come here." She said as she reached out and grabbed their cocks in her hands as she guided them back against a far wall. Kneeling down in front of them the sexy gym teacher began to pump her hands up and down both of their shafts.

"Oh fuck!" "Oh God!" both teenagers exclaimed as they watched her jack them off. The showers washed over them and both seniors enjoyed the sight of the streams of water trailing over their teacher's voluptuous curves.

Angling Dan's cock down Sarah closed her eyes and slid her soft wet lips around him. She heard her student groan in pleasure as she sucked the tip of his cock for a few moments before she began to slide her mouth down his length. She sucked and slurped loudly as her mouth fucked the young piece of meet. Her big tits jiggled as she moved her head back and forth with the messy blowjob.

Brian watched as his teacher sucked off his friend while she reached over with both hands and began to double fist him. He leaned his head back and groaned as both of her silky wet hands were a blur on his hard shaft.

"Mmmmmm!" Sarah moaned around Dan's wet cock in her mouth. She was really starting to get excited as she sucked and jerked off both guys at once. She had to admit that she loved to finally have an excuse to fuck two more of her students. Her soft lips glided up and down Dan as her drool trailed down and dripped off of his balls. She began to grind her naked pussy on the heel of one of her feet as she kneeling down. Her nipples became even harder and stuck out like little pencil erasers.

Dan looked down with wide eyes as he finally had the famous Miss Stevens kneeling in front of him and eagerly sucking on his cock. He ran his hands through her wet hair as he smiled and listened to the sounds coming from her sucking mouth. "Oh Miss Stevens! I've got to fuck you!"

"Hell yeah, let's get started!" Brian readily agreed as he admired his teacher's wet sexy body.

Sarah released Dan's cock from her mouth and stood up after letting go of Brain's hard piece of meat. She turned around and placed her hands against the shower wall as she leaned forward. Standing on her tiptoes, she spread her wet silky thighs apart and looked back at her two horny students with a hungry expression. "Well come on! Don't just stand there!" she said smiling.

Dan quickly stepped ahead of his friend and got behind his teacher. He reached out and gave both of her succulent ass cheeks a firm squeeze as he pushed forward with his hips, forcing his engorged cock head to brush against her shaved pussy lips. Gripping one of her hips tightly in one hand, Dan reached down and angled his young teenage meat at the entrance to his teacher's warm waiting cunt. "Yes!" he exclaimed as he sank his full length into her folds. She felt smooth, warm, and tight around him.

Sarah rested the side of her face against the cool wet tile as her student began to pump into her. "Oooooo yeah! J-Just like that!" she encouraged him as she closed her eyes in pleasure. Water from the showers rained down her sexy arched back and trailed down the curves of her ass and legs. The muscles in her long smooth legs were visible as she kept them ridged while standing on her toes.

Brain just stood to the side and jerked off as he watched his friend fuck Miss Stevens. Her big fat tits swung and jiggled underneath her as Dan slapped against her again and again. Water splashed between their bodies as both student and teacher fucked each other happily.

"Oh God you feel so good Miss Stevens!" Dan exclaimed with joy as he watched his cock slide in and out of her tight pussy. He was squeezing her hips so tight that his knuckles turned white as his pelvis slapped against his teacher again and again.

The locker room was filling with the sounds of skin slapping against skin and moaning when suddenly a surprised gasp came from the entryway of the showers. "Miss Stevens! What are you doing?!" Tina exclaimed as she stood with one hand on her sexy hip and the other resting on top of her massive breasts.

Sarah's eyes became wide as she turned to see her teaching assistant staring at her. Everyone had frozen in place, not quite sure what to do. Dan still had his tight grip on his teacher's hips and his long hard cock was visible as it was only halfway into the sexy gym teacher. "T-Tina!" Sarah started to stutter, "I-It's not what you think!" She immediately bit her bottom lip as she realized how stupid she sounded. "Great! Now my boss is going to find out and I'll never be able to fuc-I mean teach these guys again! Schwartz will never trust me with any side jobs, hell I might get fired this time!"

"Shame on you Miss Stevens!" Tina exclaimed as she looked at her old gym teacher. She couldn't hold a straight face forever though as she soon had the corners of her mouth turning up into a small mischievous smile. "Shame on you for not sharing." She said as she looked over at the two naked and horny teens. Reaching back she undid the tie on her top and lifted it over her head.

Brian, Dan, and even Sarah stared in open mouthed wonder as Tina's huge tits were freed. Both were perfectly round and stood out from her chest proudly. Her large pink nipples were already hard and poking out with excitement.

Tina next reached down and undid both ties on her skimpy bottoms. She smiled as she let them drop so she was now standing completely naked in front of all of them. Her pussy lips were completely shaved but she had a cute little triangle of rich red curls that were neatly trimmed above her snatch.

Walking over to Brian (who was vigorously jacking off due to the wonderful sight of Tina's nude body) she touched his chest lightly with both hands before she slid them down slowly and moved his hands away before she wrapped her own fingers around his shaft and began to slide them up and down while she kept her eyes on his the whole time.

Brian was moaning as he also looked into the busty redhead's eyes while he enjoyed the incredible hand job he was getting. He could feel his heart pounding in his chest and his breathing increase while he stared into her sexy face. Behind him he could hear Dan continue what he was doing earlier as Brian heard their gym teacher start to moan and grunt some more as Dan's pelvis slapped against her.

Leaning forward slightly, Tina brushed her soft lips against Brian's and lightly kissed him before she moved down slowly. She kissed and licked at his neck and chest which caused him to shiver with pleasure. Dropping to her knees in front of the horny teen she began to pump both of her hands up and down his hard cock as she angled it up to point at the ceiling. The showers rained down upon them and Tina's hands made wet squishing noises around the hard meat. "Oooo, such a nice big cock!" Tina said as she looked up at Brian with pursed lips and a seductive look in her eyes.

Sarah had surrendered herself to the pleasure she was feeling as Dan thrust his shaft in and out of her sensitive pussy. She was completely caught off guard as she watched Tina strip down and join them. Closing her eyes Sarah kept one hand up against the wet shower wall and reached down with the other to cup her large breasts that were bouncing below her. She could feel the warm water of the shower run over the curves of her body and down between her succulent ass cheeks.

Meanwhile Tina angled Brian's cock down to point right at her. Keeping eye contact with him she leaned forward and stuck her skilled tongue out to lap at just the tip. She tasted the precum coming out of him as she next swirled her tongue all around the tip in a counter clockwise motion. She smiled as she watched Brian look at her with an excited and horny expression. Not wasting another moment she sealed her soft plump lips around him and sucked hard, trying to suck the cum that was starting to build up in his balls.

"Oh Fuck!" Brian exclaimed as he watched the busty redhead slip her lips around his dick and suck so hard that her cheeks caved in. He ran his fingers through her long, wet red hair and lightly pumped his hips just a bit, sliding just a couple of inches into her warm mouth.

Dan was looking down at his cock sliding in and out of Miss Stevens' pussy. Her beautiful ass jiggled with each slap of his pelvis. He squeezed the firm flesh of her buttocks in his hands and separated the cheeks to see the small puckered hole of her ass. He knew he had to try that out also so without any kind of warning he pulled out and gripped his hard and slimy cock in his hand and pressed the tip right against the small pink opening.

Sarah's eyes flew open as she felt her student pop the head of his cock into her ass and slowly push in. "AAAAHHHH!!!" she exclaimed as he filled her ass. She brought her legs together and kept them ridged for balance. Soon Dan bottomed out and her soft yet firm butt cheeks were squashed against him.

Dan smiled in triumph as he finally had his sexy gym teachers ass speared on his shaft. As Sarah brought both of her hands back against the shower wall to brace herself Dan brought his hands around her and cupped her huge tits in his hands as he began to hump her ass.

Tina hummed around the hard cock in her mouth while she vigorously bobbed her head along its length. One of her hands was rolling Brian's balls between its fingers while her other was plowing three fingers in and out of her pussy while she remained on her knees. She was getting really turned on by all that was going on around her. She'd heard rumors about Miss Stevens when she had attended Westville High but she'd never really believed them. She had always thought that she was the biggest slut in school. She remembered fucking Coach Hicks a few times (Although almost every time resulted in him getting a serious back injury). She'd also fucked the school's janitor right in the girls' shower. Plus all the numerous times she'd fucked the boys at the school. Hell she'd even slept with a few of the parents of the students.

All this thinking about her past fucking finally pushed her over the edge. She released Brian's cock slowly and looked at him with a pouting expression. "Brian, I want you to fuck me really hard! Miss Stevens is making me jealous." She looked around Brian to see her old gym teacher getting her ass fucked while having her breasts mauled.

Brain didn't need to be told twice as he moved down and pushed Tina down on the shower floor. Tina giggled in excitement as the horny teen got on top of her and spread her legs as he hooked them over his arms. He was so excited at what he was about to do that he blindly jabbed with his cock, trying to plunge into Tina's welcoming pussy.

Tina cooed and reached down between their bodies. She gripped his cock in her hand and nuzzled the head against her shaved pussy lips. She gasped in surprise and gripped her lover's shoulders as he thrust his entire length into her hard and fast. Her ass squeaked on the tile floor and her toes curled in pleasure as her feet where kept up in the air.

"Oh Miss Stevens! Your ass is so tight!" Dan exclaimed as he slapped against her again and again. He could feel her nipples rub against his palms as he squeezed her tit flesh between his fingers.

"Ugh!....Y-Yes Dan!......F-Fuck me!" Sarah encouraged him as she looked down under her body to watch his hands cup her large fleshy pillows.

Brian began to fuck into Tina fast. He ass lifted up and slammed down against her again and again. He watched with wide eyed wonder as her immense breasts jiggled and bounced around as they rested on her chest. Even when she was flat on her back they stood out proudly. He couldn't believe how tight she was. Her pussy sucked at him just as hard as her mouth had earlier. Hypnotized by her fleshy globes, he soon leaned down and popped one of her big pink nipples into his mouth and sucked and slurped noisily.

"Oh yeah! Fuck my pussy and suck my big titties!" Tina encouraged him as she ran one of her hands through his wet hair while she held her other breast against his face with the other hand.

Dan couldn't take anymore. The combination of Miss Steven's tight ass around his cock, her huge breasts in his hands, and all the moaning going on all around him pushed him over the edge. Groaning loudly he thrust his cock all the way into his teacher's ass and began to cum inside her. His dick jerked around with each pump of cum that shot out of his balls. As he came he slid down to the floor with his teacher so she was down on her hands and knees with his cock still pumping into her bowels.

"Oh God!" Tina moaned as she looked down at her young lover. "Do you like sucking my titties?" she asked as Brian slurped and licked all around her huge breasts. Tina loved to talk dirty during sex. She loved the effect her body had on men as well as her slutty nature. She looked over to see Sarah on her hands and knees as Dan filled her ass with his cum. "Now I see the benefits that can come with this job!" Tina thought to herself with a smile. She was planning to get a physical education degree and now she knew some of the perks she could get out of it. When she became a teacher she was definitely going to fuck as many horny teens as she could! Tina's mind filled with the image of being on her hands and knees in a boy's locker room with a cock in her pussy, ass and mouth while a line of eager teenagers waited their turn.

Sarah was breathing hard as Dan slowly pulled himself out of the very tight opening of her ass. His cock wasn't as hard as it had been before as he slapped it against her ass cheeks.

"Holy shit!" everyone heard from the entry way of the showers.

Sarah lifted her head and was surprised to see Jeremy and Adam staring at the little orgy in front of them. She'd completely forgotten about them as she'd gotten too worked up with the fucking. She sat up on her knees and covered her wet naked breasts which forced them to squash and press out from her arms. She had no idea what to say.

"Hi guys!" Tina greeted them even while Brian continued to fuck her voluptuous body. "Join in the.....Ugh!.....in the fun!" she looked over at Sarah who was beet red, "I think Miss Stevens needs more attention!"

Sarah looked over at Tina with a shocked expression before she turned back to see Adam and Jeremy both whip off their wet shorts and walk towards her with their hard teenage cocks bobbing in the air. Soon she had two more eager teenagers to please as they stood in front of her. Sarah chewed her bottom lip again as she looked up at both of them. "Oh well. Nothing else can possibly happen. I might as well take advantage of the opportunity." She thought to herself as she released her breasts from the tight confinement of her arms and reached up to stroke the meat in front of her.

Both Adam and Jeremy groaned in pleasure. They couldn't believe what was happening. Miss Stevens had been in the locker room with Brian and Dan for about ten minutes when Tina had decided to go in and check on them. About another ten minutes had passed before Adam had decided to check to see what was taking everyone so long. Jeremy decided to follow him but neither one of them had expected to come upon the sight of a naked Miss Stevens on her hands and knees with a cock being slapped against her ass and the sexy Tina on her back getting vigorously fucked.

Leon22
Leon22
845 Followers