After School Aquatics: Next Year

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Leon22
Leon22
845 Followers

Jeremy pressed forward with his hips and pushed his cock against his teacher's cheek as she continued to stroke both him and Adam. He left a small drop a precum on her cheek that left a string back to his shaft as he pulled back just a bit.

Sarah turned her head and swallowed Jeremy's cock. Her lips sealed around him tightly as she began to slid her mouth up and down his length. She squeezed his balls gently while she continued to jack off Adam. She rubbed the underside of the cock in her mouth with her tongue as she slurped and sucked noisily. Suddenly Adam pushed forward with his hips just as Sarah took a breath. Sarah's eyes became wide as her mouth was filled with two large hard cocks. She soon closed her eyes and sucked both as the same time as she twirled her tongue around and in between them both.

While all this was going on Dan had sat back against the far wall to regain his strength. He watched Miss Stevens give a messy blowjob to his two class mates and then looked over to see Tina squeal and squirm under Brian as he plowed into her cunt. Dan was soon at full strength as he jacked off watching both voluptuous women go to work.

Tina looked over at Dan and smiled as she got an idea. Pushing Brian up she soon turned them over so he was lying on his back and she was straddling his waist. Raising herself up, Tina placed her hands on her young lover's stomach and arched her back as she began to bounce on top of him. Her huge round breasts bounced around wildly in the air as she flipped her long wet red hair onto her back. "Ugh!.....Oh yeah!.......I love your c-cock!" she screamed out as she slid up and down Brian's length. Her round butt bounced and jiggled with the motion as she fucked the young teen.

Brain just stared up in wide eyed wonder as the busty redhead fucked him. His eyes couldn't leave the sight of her enormous melons as they bounced around above him.

Sarah opened her eyes to see Tina go to town on the young man below her. She soon became excited from watcher her T.A. and from sucking the hard cocks in her mouth. Sarah released both Jeremy and Adam from her warm wet mouth. A trail of spit stretched out from both cocks and her mouth which fell upon her breasts. "I need to get fucked to!" she exclaimed as she got on her hands and knees. She wiggled her sexy heart shaped ass in their direction.

Both Jeremy and Adam looked at each other. Sense Adam didn't get a solo blowjob from Sarah yet he moved up to her front and got on his knees so his cock pointed at her mouth. Meanwhile Jeremy saddled up behind her and squeezed her succulent ass as his cock pointed at her bald pussy.

Sarah opened her mouth and eagerly took in the warm man meat as she prepared to get royally fucked again. With a hard cock in her mouth, Sarah squealed as Jeremy plunged into her velvety warm cunt. She could feel Jeremy's hands squeeze her ass as he bottomed out inside her and Adams hands running though her wet hair as he leaned his head back and moaned as she twirled her tongue around him.

Tina smiled down at Brian as he groaned and moaned in pleasure. She looked over her shoulder to see Dan staring at her while she fucked his friend. She blew him a kiss before she stopped her vigorous bouncing and leaned all the way forward. Brian was very happy as he was smothered by her fleshy pillows. Tina gasped and looked down at him as he took one of her sensitive nipples into his mouth. She turned back to look at Dan as she grinded against Brian's cock inside her pussy. "Want to give my ass a try?" she asked mischievously with a raised eyebrow.

Dan's mouth fell open as he realized what she was asking him to do. Without wasting another moment he quickly got up and squatted down behind the redheaded goddess. His cock was as hard as steal again as he held Tina's shoulder with one hand and guided his cock to her tight asshole.

Tina jumped and purred as she felt the hard shaft nuzzled between her fleshy butt cheeks and press against her puckered hole. "Oooo yeah! Two cocks at the same time!" she rejoiced in what she was about to do. She'd been double penetrated on a few occasions and she always loved it. A loud moan escaped her lips as Dan began to push his long thick cock into her butt. She rested her head down against Brian's shoulder as she was suddenly filled with young meat as both teenagers had their dicks shove all the way into her up to their balls.

"Fuck yeah!" Dan exclaimed as he remained squatting down with his hands gripping Tina's waist tightly. He slid out almost all the way before slamming back in quickly. He couldn't believe how tight she was. It was excruciating pleasure as both he and Brain fucked her at an alternating pace.

Sarah looked over to see Tina get DP'd and she moaned around the cock in her mouth as she enjoyed the sight. Sarah curled her toes in pleasure as Jeremy slammed into her again and again. Her big fat tits bounced and swung underneath her wildly as she was bounced back and forth between both seniors. Her big pink nipples grazed the smooth wet tile below her.

Jeremy slapped her ass every once and while as he really got into the fucking. He watched as her peach shaped ass jiggled with his slaps and pelvis thrusting. He could see the delicate muscles in her back and legs and the shower water wetted her skin and made it slick and shiny.

Adam lightly pumped his hips as he fed his cock into the mouth of his slutty teacher. He looked down and brushed her blond hair out of the way so he could watch her plump wet lips slide up and down his shaft.

"Yes!....F-Fuck my ass!.....Ugh!......Fuck....m-my pussy!" Tina screamed out as she was impaled by both stakes of flesh. She had pushed herself up at arms length as she began to hump back against both Dan and Brian. Her impossibly large breasts dangled and rubbed against Brian's face. The water falling on her from the showers trailed down the curves of her breasts and streamed down from her pointy nipples. Her athletic legs flexed and her toes curled as she orgasmed again and again.

Jeremy was the first to cum as the excitement of finally fucking the famous Miss Stevens was too much for him. His balls, now heavy with a load of cum, squeezed against the base of his cock as he pulled out and slapped it against her tight ass. Thick white ropes of cum shot out and arched across her wet back. The water soon washed it off of her pale skin as he continued to dry hump her so his cock grinded between the cheeks of her butt.

Adam groaned as he held Sarah's head onto his dick as he pumped his steaming load of sperm into her mouth. Sarah loved the taste as each rope splashed against her tongue. Her cheeks caved in as she literally sucked every drop of cum out of Adam's cock and swallowed the whole load.

"Oh fuck!" Brain groaned out loudly as he thrust himself into Tina all the way. His long thick shaft spasmed inside the very tight confines of her pussy as he filled up her womb with his thick cum. He took one of her big pink nipples into his mouth to stifle his cries of pleasure as he filled the busty redhead with the biggest load he'd ever generated.

All the groaning and orgasms happening around him were too much for Dan. Breathing heavily as he continued to pound into Tina's ass he soon froze in place with his cock shoved all the way into her. "Fuck yeah!" he exclaimed as he pumped his second load of sperm into her butt. Her cheeks clenched around him and felt incredible as he came inside her.

Soon they all separated and were strewed across the shower floor gasping for breath. Sarah was still on her hands and knees as she lifted her head up lazily to look at the clock on the wall.

"Shit! The van is going to be here any minute!" She exclaimed as she stood up quickly, forcing her big tits to jiggle with the motion. "Everyone get cleaned up and dressed!"

* * * * *

The boys all climbed up onto the van that was going to take them back to the school. Each one had a huge grin on his face that the bus driver couldn't help but notice.

"Tina!" Sarah yelled out to the sexy redhead as she was walking to her car. She caught up to her before she continued. "Tina, please, please, please don't tell anyone about what happened! If Ms. Schwartz found out I could be in so much trouble!" Sarah pleaded with her assistant.

"Why Miss Stevens whatever are you talking about?" Tina said playfully. "We just had a successful swimming course. And I leaned a lot about good physical training techniques!" Tina joked as she smiled at her old teacher. "I'll see you in a couple days for the next class." Tina climbed into her BMW and smiled when she saw Sarah's relieved expression. "Oh one other thing, can you tell Coach Hicks I say hi?" the sexy redhead asked before she drove away. She was already eager for the next swimming class.

Leon22
Leon22
845 Followers