All Comments on 'After the Party'

by monsterrdude

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
If you don't have something nice to say...,

I'm always amazed how 'good' stories like this get some bad scores from guys (well we'll call them that even if they don't deserve it) who just don't get it.

Married 'real' men enjoy the fact that a wife will be confident enough to share sex outside of the marriage.

A real man doesn't feel threatened. A real man enjoys the benefits that come with a wife being open to others.

And, this is a story. Only a story. If it's not your favorite type of a story, then why did you read it?

Great read! Loved it!

Write on!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Very Believable...As This Genre Of Stories Goes

Nice dialogue - not rushed. Very real aspects of what is undoubtedly the #1 male fantasy around. Good writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Loved It

Now this is what I like to see in this category: a wife who actually loves her husband enough to give him the ultimate gift of HIS fantasy come true.

I-WISHI-WISHabout 17 years ago
Excellent Writing

Very good complete story. i consider myself a "real man ' but don't think I have the guts to watch my wife with someone else. I do however have the guts to sign my name.

I-WISH

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
not bad

not at all.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
One Of My Favorite Fantasys

I'd love for my wife to make love to another woman while I watched. What a gift. It'll never happen for me but then there's always the occasionally good story like this one. I'm adding it to my list of favorites.

debeardebearabout 17 years ago
I Liked This Story

One of my favorite fantasys.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Outstanding

Great story. Gets me thinking about my wife and her best friend !!

SEVERUSMAXSEVERUSMAXabout 17 years ago
This will be mentioned on the AH

This story is standard stroke material. It's not bad for its purpose, and one must overlook the usual cheating/bossy wife stuff if one wants to enjoy it (unless, of course, you really dig that). Whatever the case, it is clearly not meant for more stroke, and it works well to that end. The scene is more voyeuristic and lesbian than group, but there is a strong hint of possible threesomes to come (evidently, the wife changed her mind about MFF under the influence of pot, which was a conspicuous factor, along with Sapphic porn). I recommend this for those just in the mood to enjoy themselves. I give it a 5, and feel bad for the other husband, who is left out, although he had his chance (hence the cheating part).

KOLKOREKOLKOREabout 17 years ago
Great dialog; skilled writing and humor

Even if it’s not your original dream this story could turn you into FF voyeur not to mention MFF threesome (a whole different ballgame of course). What worked was the efficient and credible dialog especially between the married couple, and the implied love and care and trust between them, See how the wife continuously communicates with the watching husband conveying how she feels. Also worked well: almost shorthand dialog between the two close friends women; the nice ‘double flow’ of thought and speech almost in parallel track: for example: "Ooh, I like it. But what about Ray? Is he going to freak out like Robert did?"

"I don't know, let's ask him."

'No, oh no, you suck woman!'

"Ra-ay..." Tess singsonged. "Do you mind if Kim and I have sex with Lori tomorrow?"

'Dammit. Busted.'

"That depends," I replied, walking into the room. "What's in it for me?” Plus, there was a thread of fun and humor all along, the way they say all good sex should.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Sequel

I'd like to a second and third chapter to this one. Second would be the 3-way and third would be 3-way/4-way.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
There are a few real JERK comments below.

I assume that the comments are made AFTER they cum and not before.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
pretty good

though fuck hiding and waiting. If the wife gets sex outside of the marriage then so do I. Just walk up and stick your dick in a hole, if they don't like it they can leave. If wifey leaves she doesn't have to come back, plenty of other women out there.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous