After the Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Actually, I was thinking about it all night; that was just when I had decided to go through with it. Is Lori going to be mad?"

"Are you kidding? We've wanted to include you all along; we just didn't think you would do it. Hell, we even tried to get Robert to have a threesome with us, but he's such a prude."

Robert is Lori's husband. I must admit that although I go through the motions of being nice to him for Tess and Lori's sake, I never did like him. And now this? What a pussy!

"I can't believe this!" Tess said. "So what happens now?"

"Well, when I tell Lori about it, I'm sure we'll have to prove it to her." Kim answered with a sly grin.

"I have a better idea." Tess replied. "Why don't you tell her it was a no-go and bring her over tomorrow night?"

"Ooh, I like it. But what about Ray? Is he going to freak out like Robert did?"

"I don't know, let's ask him."

'No, oh no, you suck woman!'

"Ra-ay..." Tess singsonged. "Do you mind if Kim and I have sex with Lori tomorrow?"

'Dammit. Busted.'

"That depends," I replied, walking into the room. "What's in it for me?"

"Oh you two!" Kim said, laughing. I noticed she made no move to cover her nudity. "You planned this!"

"Are you mad?" Tess asked.

"No. Impressed." Kim replied. "But you sir," she looked me up and down, "are in trouble."

"So it's a go?" Tess asked.

"I think so," said Kim, "but what happens in the meantime?"

"I think it's time for us to go to bed." Tess replied as she stood up, reached out and grabbed Kim's hand. "Coming dear?"

She was talking to both of us.

12