After Your Business Trip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Your left hand moves to my right breast, pinching the nipple roughly as you slip your finger inside of me and press it into my g-spot. Your mouth moves along my jaw line to my ear, breathing heavily into it hinting at your own arousal. It was too much.

I flipped around and tossed the sheet aside with the rest of the blankets on my bed. I pushed your boxers down just enough to take your hard cock into my warm and waiting mouth. You groaned at the sensation, remembering how much you missed our passionate sex life. I jumped when I felt your hand smack down hard on my ass. I had forgotten how naughty you could get when you were really turned on. I smiled around your cock, sucking ferociously on the head and pressing you into my throat. You wouldn't last long at this pace. My pussy was a mere foot from your mouth, and you watched me suck you, my breasts pressing into your stomach, my hips thrusting into the air. Your hand lands on the other cheek, harder this time. I scream on your cock, causing you to thrust further into my throat. My vocal chords massage you along with the wet lining of my throat. You thrust three fingers into my tight pussy as you feel yourself about to cum.

I continue to moan with you in my mouth, taking the base in my mouth and caressing the sensitive underside as I feel you filling me. Your hand falls onto my head, pressing my face hard to your groin, warning me of the orgasm that you're about to experience. I squeeze your fingers with my walls as you curl your fingers against my g-spot.

I writhe and cum on your hand, my juice running down your fingers and hand, coating your arm. You squirt your cum into my mouth, and I swallow greedily, tasting the salty mixture and enjoying it thoroughly. I continue to suck and lick the head as though it were my own personal lolly pop, your salty seed being the tasty treat in the center. You pull me around to face you and kiss me, probably tasting yourself still in my mouth. I hold back a little, wondering if the taste will bother you, but you press your tongue into my mouth as you pull my hips to your body.

You rub your hand, coated with my juices, across my chest. You coat my large breasts in my cum, massaging the firm flesh roughly. I move up and you take a nipple in your mouth as I grind my pussy against your body. You taste my cum, causing you to ravish the hard bud faster and harder. I throw my head back, my hair tossing in different directions, framing my face. You smiled as you sucked and nibbled on my nipple, thinking how wonderful my hair was during and after sex. Perfect sex hair. Slightly sweaty—still soft, but definitely disturbed. Soft waves. Crooked part. Deep brunette.

I take you in my hand and rub the head of your still-hard cock around my pussy. I tease my clit with it, and a smile spreads across your lips again as you see me drowning in my own pleasure, not really concerned with anything else. Your cock throbs, and you thrust upward to push into me—and it works. I slump down, causing your cock to press deeper into of me. My walls clench around you, spasming in a small orgasm, causing you to groan and twitch inside.

Your hands move to my hips and slam me down on you. I bend my legs forward and rest on my heels. I press my weight on the palms of my hands. I rock forward, pressing your cock deep inside of me putting constant pressure on my sensitive g-spot. I moan as you begin to rub my clit in circles as I fuck you, contracting the walls inside me to drive you mad with pleasure. Your breathing becomes heavy and labored, and your thrusting quickens. You continue to stroke my clit, now pressing on it firmly, as I grind my hips in circles and bounce on top of you.

I take hold of my chest, pinching my nipples knowing you're enjoying the little show. You know my mind is on our sex, but you think of how good I look on top of you. You look down and are able to see your cock sliding into me repeatedly, glistening with the juice from my wet pussy, and the image sends you over the edge. You grab my hips and slam me down on top of you, the change in your involvement turning me on and pushing me over the edge as well. Your nails dig into my skin deeply, drawing a scream of both pleasure and pain as I cum on you, feeling you explode inside of me too.

I slow my movements, falling exhausted on the bed beside you. Sweat coats both of our bodies and the chill of the bedroom air causes me to shiver. You reach over me and pull the covers up over my body. This time, I don't fight back. Your hand lands on my stomach and you gently brush my sensitive skin, tickling me there. I laugh sheepishly at your efforts.

"Baby... I don't think I could do another round..." I tell you as I roll over, laughing just a little.

You laugh, that not having been your intent. Even though it was by tickling me that our encounter started, you really just wanted to be touching me at the moment. You smile and move close, kissing me on the forehead, down my temple, and finally a seemingly innocent kiss on the lips. Your lips brush against mine, remaining in place for a moment in time. I smile widely as you move to lay down next to me, propping us both up on top of the large mound of pillows we tossed aside during our vivacious fuck.

I prop my back against your body and you wrap your arm around my waist, resting it on my hip bone. You pull me back against you, cuddling against my body heat and covering us with the thick down blanket. I move back against you as I fall asleep quickly. Your mind clouds with sleep, fighting the urge to stay awake and touch me, and you drift off.

12