All Comments on 'Aftermath'

by maggie2002

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
love has no bounds

the title say's it all

X_BishopX_Bishopover 20 years ago
Very Imaginative

This fit right into the LOVING WIVES catagory. Aside from the questionable thing about him not cumming in her mouth this was a great story. Many of the authors on this site when faced with this situation would have written a cuckhold story with the wife taking another lover. It was a great change of pace seeing the wife deal with the situation in a totally different way and stay true to her husband and marriage. Excellent.

Read ya later

Bishop

AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
Toy Purchasing was exciting

Seemed like one sterilization experiment story. Go wash your hands but suck me till I cum. Haha

fakers51fakers51about 19 years ago
She stayed true

This was a great read of a woman waitint out 6 months for her husband to get it together. Many other wives would have taken that other path and got some on the side.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Nice

It's nice to read a story where a woman actually loves her husband enough that when they encounter a problem they find a way to work it out TOGETHER. Keep up the good work.

huedogghuedoggover 12 years ago
this was a nice story

It was nice to read about loving wife

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
for those afraid of pussy

great story for the legion of closet cucks out there afraid of intercourse - the toy action is appropriate for those small dicks - nice alternative way to satisfy a woman if you are afraid of pussy and/or have a tiny peepee

Huedogg2Huedogg2about 11 years ago
wow anon your wife must have fucked your head up

I guess since you were out of business so to speak, fucking half the town was a real turn on for.......lol

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 11 years ago
Nice

The thought of cheating never crossed her mind. A wonderful wife.

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 11 years ago
Interesting injury

Trying to figure out WHAT kind of damage Hubby suffered. At first blush, breaks in the skin was a contender, but anything like that would heal in 2 or 3 weeks. And the pain would obviate any erection or excitation! Something to cause the sphincter muscles responsible for erection to malfunction would screw up erection, but prostrate massage could still give Hubby pleasure without erection (not the easiest thing to get used to!) Likewise, any rupture of the corpus cavernosa would cause great pain due to internal bleeding , plus, of course, no WOOD!

Nonetheless, a cute little TLW tale!

rightbankrightbankabout 9 years ago
No I don't understand

"he can’t have physical intercourse for at least six months due to the threat of infection.”

“Now you may of course with washed hands manipulate his extremities and if you wash him carefully afterwards you may even on occasion treat him to a short amount of oral sex. He can’t however come in your mouth, and must be carefully washed when you’re done. Do you understand?”

If there is a risk of infection, which direction is the threat, from him, or her?

"extremities" is plural, which of his extremities must be kept clean? If only one part of his body was damaged in the accident, what other extremities are at risk?

Will he become infected by the physical contact of her mouth on him? or, Will she somehow be infected if he comes in her mouth?

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Not remotely believable, but she didn’t cheat.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous