All Comments on 'Aftermath Confessions Ch. 01'

by DMercator

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
like

I liked it,that other asshole just wants to bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
More please...

Very well done. Please continue. I look forward to the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

Absolutely want to read the next installment!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Interested

Definitely interested. After the menage any future tales involving Carol recounting sexcapades (with other men) to hubby would be nice as well. Thanks.

VagabondxVagabondxabout 13 years ago
YOU HAVE TO...

continue now ... this has been a great read from the beginning; I was hoping there would be a continuance and here it is - WOW! Will be waiting on pins and needles!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
I usually dislike stories that don't stand alone

But this one does have a somewhat different approach. There are some flaws, such as the wife appearing far too slutty for the husband to not have known it, plus she also shows far too much confidence in the situation, and flaws in the comments that are not quite realistic.

The "different" part makes it worth a second chapter, I gave it a five because it is better than a 4 and there is no 4.5.

maturemadness2maturemadness2about 13 years ago
One hot story

By all means continue this story, it is hot. Has the potential for multi parts. Well written.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
...AND??????

Don't leave it at that! Write the rest!

I can't believe people critisize the things in these stories. They are all just imaginary and made up most of the time. If you don't like what's in a story, then go somewhere else. Comment on the writing, not the content. In this case, it's the talk and the anticipation that makes one want to read more. This is great but it ended to quick...we need more.

Keep writing!

aurichaurichabout 13 years ago
MFM good times

My husband and I have been in MFM and FMF relationships for more than 20 years and LOVE it. Please keep writing, you are really good.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
And "That Was The Most Exciting Experience Of My (Your) Entire Life"?

an experiece of lust that surpassed all of the moments of love, sharing and commitment to one another for 20+ (twenty plus) years that had happened between you. No talk about children, but, if so, would that have overshadowed the birth of each one of them. And now you are going to "share" those "exciting moments" of infidelity by Carol and Paul.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Great Read

Continue. Very well done!

jamie0000jamie0000about 13 years ago
A promising start

You have whetted my appetite for more. Don't disappoint.

TXanyTXanyabout 13 years ago
Sorry...liked your story, but don't like where it is going.

I can't see how each telling the other about earlier cheating could ever be a good thing. Unless both suddenly became non-jealous sluts, there is no way one could listen to a story and not feel pain about the cheating that had occured.

HarryHaversackersHarryHaversackersabout 13 years ago
More, please

We're waiting....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

when my wife and I were dating something like this happened. We have now been married 32 years.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Excellent

Please continue your story. Hanging on the edge of my seat. What did they do?

floydharderfloydharderabout 13 years ago
Close to home!

Wow! This has me wanting to write again! Tell me! Tell me more! Bravo! Just added ya to my favorites!

toslertoslerabout 13 years ago
Yes Please!

Yes Please!

KevstaKevstaabout 13 years ago
Stunning

A great continuation, with ever more erotic and hardening twists! Cant wait to read more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Loved this story! Disappointed that there weren't more chapters.

26thNC26thNCabout 2 years ago

Whorewife and cuck confess to each other.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous