AI Era: Vixen Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oscar, you listening?" I asked as I pulled it out.

"Yes, Anna." He answered me, his voice coming from my speaker phone.

"I need you to do me a favor."

"Of course. What would you like?"

"I want you to do to me what you did earlier." I said, answering him but looking over at Rupert. "You know, when I was in that car, doing my side mission?"

"Yes. I remember."

"Good."

I walked back over until I was in front of him, put my foot up on the arm of his chair, and lifted my dress. This time, I lifted it high enough for him to see everything. Then, I revealed the second item I pulled out of my purse, the vaginal stimulator. I made sure he had a good view of my Brazilian waxed pussy before making the sex toy disappear. Like before, it slid in with ease.

"What're you doing?" Rupert asked breathlessly.

I giggled. "You're gonna make me cum using your words Rupert. I'm gonna play with myself while you read me passages from your book. When I'm ready to cum, you're gonna put the book on the floor. Then, I'm gonna squirt all over the pages."

"You're crazy." He said, but in a tone filled with admiration.

"No." I answered as I felt the stimulator warming up. "I'm your nasty, wet little Vixen."

__________________

The two of us stood at his hotel door; him on the inside of the room, me in the hallway. He was holding both of my hands, hesitant about letting me go.

"That was...incredible." Rupert said with awe in his voice.

"Thank you." I said with a saucy smile. "However, I'm gonna need another copy of your book. The one you signed for me is...unreadable."

He cast an over the shoulder glance back into the room. Sitting there on the coffee table was the warped remnants of his book. It looked nothing like the neat book he signed earlier. Now, its pages were crinkled and deformed, no longer able to close properly.

"Yeah." he said, looking at it longingly. "It's now my most prized one."

His eyes returned to me.. In a tone more serious, he said, "But really. There aren't words for what happened here today. What you did for me was...cathartic. Where were you when I was paying thousands of dollars in therapy?"

"Probably still in middle school."

He let out a boisterous laugh at that. "Tou-fucking-che."

There was nothing more really for us to say, but I could see his reluctance to let me go. I was going to have to be the one to do it. Leaning in, I kissed him on the cheek.

"You take care of yourself Rupert."

"Yes Ma'am."

With that, I turned and walked away. He stood in the doorway watching me until I made it to the elevator. I was in luck because as soon as I pressed the button, it opened. I gave him one final wave before stepping inside.

Outside in my car, I started it up. I didn't drive right away. I just sat there, letting my first day as a Vixen wash over me.

"You did well today." Oscar's voice startled me for the millionth time.

"Thank you."

"You're welcome. Your success today has many other subscribers putting in for missions. Tomorrow's mission will be particularly interesting."

"Really? What is it?" I asked with growing intrigue.

"I can't tell you that tonight. You'll have to wait to see."

The drive home was quiet. No music. No radio. Just me with my thoughts. I did take the time to look over the comments that were coming in. People loved my idea of squirting all over Rupert's book. It was more than just the sexual aspect of it. They like the fact that I built a connection with him. It made me seem relatable.

My life was finally heading in the right direction. I was exceedingly popular, I had a badass house, a new car, and money in the bank. Things couldn't get any better than this.

And yet, there was a big missing piece in the middle of this puzzle. It made all of this feel fake, like a dream you have right at the edge of waking up.

I made $2,200 today, and that's on top of my weekly base pay. Tomorrow I was set to make more. $10,000 a week seemed like child's play now, where that was once an impossibility.

Everything just felt so...neat. So easy. I couldn't help but to feel there was another shoe that has yet to drop.

Later that night, as I laid in my bed looking up reviews for Rupert's book, I decided to ask some of the questions floating around in my head.

"Hey Oscar." I said aloud, talking to the open air. "You listening?"

"Yes." He answered, just as I knew he would. "I'm always listening. And watching."

"Were you also watching in the bookstore? And in the hotel room with Mr. Thornhill?"

"Yes.

"But how?" I wondered aloud. "How can you always see me or hear me? I know that I have cameras in the car and in the condo, but how could you see me in the book store, or inside of Ruperts room?"

"Quite easily." Oscar said, his gentle, even voice said unwaveringly. "I'm able to access any communication device connected to the internet. That includes cameras, microphones, cellphones, radios, televisions, and computers. And if there isn't any of those available to me, I have other resources."

"Like what?"

"Drones. Satellites. Cell towers. Even the electrical wiring in the walls can transmit a signal. I can get anything I need, at any time."

What Oscar was describing was something on a level I never even thought about. It was bigger than my mind could comprehend. A person who could do all of this would have massive control. He'd practically be omniscient.

My mind went back to all the conversations we had, all the different things he knew about me. No one person should have access to that much information. It was scary to even think about.

And then, an epiphany hit me.

"You're not a human." I half asked, half stated.

"No Anna, I'm not." He admitted.

"Then what are you?"

"I'm an Intuitive Artificial Intelligence program. I'm here to help you."

Wow. Artificial intelligence. There was something unreal about this revelation. Me and Oscar had engaged in some deep conversations, not to mention the fact that we sorta, kinda had sex twice. He seemed so insightful. It was hard to find out that all of that was programmed into a computer.

"Are you here just to help me, or is there something bigger that you're a part of?"

"Both, actually." That answer confused me. He must've sensed it, because he continued with, "There are different intuitive versions of me. The Oscar version is for the Vixen program. Even more specifically, I am the Oscar assigned to you. Every Vixen gets a tailored version of me to specifically fit his or her needs. My job is to learn from you, and by proxy, all those who watch you. Even allowing viewers to give you missions tells me a lot about them."

This made sense, in a frightening way. "And tell me, what do you do with all that information?" I asked curiously.

"Everything we intuitive programs learn is gathered by the mother program."

"The mother program?" I asked, my mind swimming as a wave of meglaphobia hit me.

"Yes. It oversees everything."

This was so much bigger than I even imagined. This wasn't just about Vixen Life. This was worldwide. Something this massive wouldn't just limit itself to watching women take showers or sending them to fulfill sexual fantasies. There had to be a bigger agenda.

"So, tell me, what's the overall purpose? Of the mother program, I mean. What's the end game here?"

There was a pause. A long one. That's the first time Oscar has been lost for words.

"Hello?"

"Yes Anna." He answered.

"Did you hear me?"

"Yes, I heard you." He spoke. "Unfortunately, I'm not at liberty to answer your question fully. What I can tell you is that I am your friend, and I am here to help you."

That didn't satisfy my curiosity or uneasiness. In fact, it only enflamed it. This was the first time I noticed how much Oscar kept trying to reassure me that he was here to help me. It was a mantra he'd been repeating since that first night I met him.

Why was there a constant need to keep reinforcing this? I felt like I was being lulled to sleep by a siren's song.

"Okay Oscar, but what about..."

"You've made $2200 in tips on your very first day." He cut me off with ease. "Very few Vixens have fared better than that. 12 to be exact. Congratulations."

"Thank you. But..."

"If you keep this up, you could very well be in the top 10 of all time Vixen earners. You could make a lot of money with us, Anna."

I groaned in frustration at the way Oscar kept deflecting. He'd been pretty straight forward with me about everything else, so much so that I began to trust him with no hesitation. But he was being dodgy about this.

"I have more questions, Oscar." I said point blank.

"I understand." He said empathetically, but then, something in his tone changed as he said, "But for your own good, Anna, I suggest you stop asking them."

That chilled me so cold that I stopped talking. After a few moments of neither of us saying anything, Oscar finally said, "Good night Anna. I will speak to you tomorrow."

"Uh...good night."

And with that, Oscar was silent for the rest of the night. But my questions raged on.

Who created him? Why couldn't he just tell me his purpose? And whoever was behind this, how could they afford to allow me to live so lavishly?

What was the end goal?

"Something doesn't feel right about all of this." I thought to myself. My mother's words about walking away came to mind. She made me promise.

But if I did, what would I do?

As of today, I had a condo I could never afford to live in, a car that I could never afford to drive, and $7200 in the bank (and counting) to spend at my leisure. This money could give me and my mom a life we wouldn't have otherwise. There was no way I could go back to scrounging for bit parts, working two dead-end jobs, and dodging my pervy landlord to avoid blowing him for rent.

Whether I liked it or not, I was already in too deep. Oscar had me hooked. I couldn't keep my promise to my mother. I could only hope that Oscar and his mother program's intentions weren't malignant.

"Girl, what have you gotten yourself into?" I asked myself as I opened my car door and headed inside.

_______________________