Aiming To Please

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
magmaman
magmaman
2,704 Followers

She knew she wouldn't mind that very much, men always looked, it was normal.

Sharon had seen a few photos like that on the internet, it was difficult to avoid them. That was probably it, he just saw a female body and he got excited.

She knew very well that men often became excited at the sight of nudity, or even near nudity. Sharon knew that because when she was young she had played that game herself, using outfits to try and attract. She had really loved going to the beach, it was a perfect excuse to dress in almost nothing. She had carefully selected bathing suits that showed almost everything. The boys often looked at her and developed amazing bulges in their own suits, a perfect sign of her success.

Those had been wonderful times, she could walk around nearly nude, displaying herself, almost posing for boy's eyes, letting them look at her in lust.

But now she was married, things like that were just not something a married woman would ever do.

+++

Ted finished his breakfast, then he was getting ready to head for work. He held her and kissed her like he always did, then he was gone.

She sat and sipped her coffee for quite some time, thinking. She had hoped he would mention the incident, give her an opening to ask why but he had acted perfectly normal. She had caught him hugely erect, masturbating yet he acted like that had not happened?

Sharon wiped back a tear. Was it possible? Did Ted not love her, want her like he had before?

+++

Her mind flashed back to everything that had gone on between them, and how they had finally became a couple.

Ted was such a wonderful man, she had fallen completely and totally in love with him way back in early high school. Back then she barely had the beginnings of breasts, he had ignored her. She tried, lord did she try, making it a point to sit at his table when she found him in the library, things like that.

But Ted was two classes ahead of her, he would nod and smile but that was it.

Then her Mom took her shopping one day in the Summer between her freshman and Junior year. None of her tops were fitting right, a couple of times a button on her blouse had popped loose and her bras were all leaving deep red lines.

Her Mom helped her a lot, selecting clothing that was comfortable and pretty yet demonstrated her rapidly filling out body.

"You take after your Dad's grandmother, honey. You sure didn't get those from my side of the family!" Her Mom told her with a grin.

"I don't have any way to hide them, Mom." Sharon had complained. Her rapidly budding breasts were discomforting to her, she was worried about being teased. All of the boys looked at her, even some of the other girls.

"Sweetie, you don't have to hide them, you are blessed, you will see!" She had grinned.

Nearly all of the other kids looked right at her chest when they said anything to her, even the other girls and the teachers, too. They all did, except for Ted.

Ted did glance at her bust from time to time but he didn't stare like the others did. Sharon was by now much more comfortable with boys looking at her, and she was beginning to even like it.

Then came that one wonderful day at the beach. Sharon had on a suit that was right on the edge of scandalous, so did a few of the other girls but by then she had really filled out. Ted was there, he came over to the blanket she was sitting on, bringing her a cold soda pop.

That day he acted like he had really noticed her! Then he had joined her on the blanket, they sat and talked about everything. At one point he even rubbed some sun tan lotion on her shoulders and her back.

That night in bed, she had a vivid dream that he kept on rubbing with the lotion everywhere. She had woken up sweating, something had happened to her in her sleep, she was all messy and had to get up and change her panties. For a moment she had thought that her period had started but it wasn't that.

Ted talked to her quite a lot after that, and they got into some really deep discussions. She looked forward to weekends, she would walk down to the park. He was normally there waiting for her. They didn't really date. They didn't even do any necking, or even kiss.

When Ted graduated at the end of her sophomore year, she hated that. But he lived nearby, and he sometimes came by her house on weekends and they took long walks, just talking. Sometimes they met at the park.

She had decided that she was in love with him, but he showed no real signs of loving her back, it was almost like they were simply friends.

Then she heard that he was dating that Samantha Williams, she was known as one of the town sluts. That made Sharon almost sick to her stomach, but Ted still came by on weekends frequently so she managed to keep her mouth shut about that.

All she could do was hope that Ted wasn't doing sex with that Samantha. She even thought of maybe doing sex with Ted herself, perhaps he would then stop seeing Samantha. But her Mother had insisted that she save herself until she was married and she had promised. Besides, Ted had never even tried to kiss her, although she kept hoping he would.

She wanted to have Ted be the one to take her to her senior prom, but that was not allowed, in their school it had to be either a junior or senior. Billy Walker asked her, so Sharon accepted. Billy was a nice boy, he always said hello to her in the halls, and he was always smiling. She really didn't mind that he was a little chubby.

That was her very first real dress up date ever with a boy. She did go to the movies with one boy, he insisted on holding hands and after he had tried to kiss her and feel her breasts but she made him stop. Then she dated a couple of the other boys, with the exact same result. She did let a couple of them kiss her, but without fail they would reach for her breasts.

Being with Billy was a fun time and she danced a lot, several of her other classmates came over to ask her to dance also. The gown she had on was far more low cut than she was used to, her Mom had selected it and told her it was just fine when Sharon had complained about so much of her being exposed.

Being at a fancy dance was not like being at the beach. Being nearly naked was perfectly all right at the beach, anywhere else was public and Sharon was far more conservative.

She was aware of her breasts showing out the top the entire night protected barely by the lace fringe of her bra. The bra was not like all the others she had, it was just a shelf and they actually sat on top of it. Had it not been for the lace fringe on the upper edge, anyone looking down at her would have been able to see her nipples. Sharon was totally aware of that.

She was shy at first about it but as the evening wore on, she felt herself becoming flushed with excitement from the unfamiliar attention. Other boys kept asking her to dance with them, she wasn't really used to that. It wasn't until she was dancing with Billy again that she realized, when in his arms and his chest against her left breast, it caused the other side of her gown to gap out even further.

She realized that when she glanced down she could see her right nipple clearly, so she knew that if she could, so could Billy. She knew he could see her, and she let him. The evening became a whirlwind of excitement, she let the other boys that asked her to dance see her nipple also, pretending she had no idea at all that they could.

Her head was spinning from all of that, all the attention. It never registered on her what the mildly bitter background taste in the punch was. It was several weeks later before she found out from one of the other girls that some of the naughtier boys had dumped an entire gallon of Vodka into it when the teachers weren't looking.

That did explain a lot of things.

Later, there was a huge party, everyone went. It was freedom night, they could stay out all night if they wanted to. There were no adults around at all. Plus there were some really strong drinks, Sharon had a couple of those and two were certainly enough for her small body. Her head was already spinning from what she had unknowingly consumed at the dance.

Somehow she found herself in one of the back rooms with Billy Walker. He had gotten a damp towel when she felt herself go all weird feeling and dizzy. That felt good, it was very nice of him. When he leaned in to give her a sweet kiss, she allowed that. She felt him lay her back onto the bed, that felt good also, she wanted to sleep.

Then she realized that her gown was unzipped and he was sucking on one of her breasts, his hand busy underneath rolling her other nipple between his thumb and forefinger. His pants were undone, he had somehow pulled her hand over onto it. It felt small but very hard.

That was like a shot of cold water!

She jerked her hand back, belted him one for that and gathered her gown, darting from the room. Some of the others there saw her clutching the upper portion of her gown to her body as she ran out the door, her bare back exposed, the bra straps hanging undone.

They all smirked.

That was terrible, no boy had ever touched her there. She called a taxi and got one, even though it was now nearly three in the morning. She was struggling to get her gown zipped up, that was nearly impossible by herself.

The taxi driver was a woman, thank God. She looked and instantly knew, and she helped Sharon get herself back together.

"Do you need me to call a policeman, honey?" The woman asked.

"No. I am all right, I just want to go home." She said.

Safe at home, she told her mother about it, crying.

"Boys are always going to try, Honey. You just have to control them, and if it isn't the boy you want, then stop them." She said as she hugged her.

+++

A week later, Ted came by and asked her to go out to dinner with him.

"You mean on a real date?" She asked, getting a laugh from him.

"Yep, a real date!" He answered.

Later that night, she let Ted play with and suck on her bare breasts, since he was the one she wanted. Her Mother had told her that if it was the boy she wanted, then some things were all right.

She never told him about Billy Walker doing that to her.

That stayed her shameful secret, she was fearful that Ted would think badly of her.

Things progressed until one evening he unzipped his pants and reached out to pull her hand right over onto it. This time she didn't mind that, if fact, she liked it. Sharon loved Ted, and she was thinking he must love her back.

That was amazing, it felt so big and hard, yet the skin was soft with a silky feeling. She had never actually seen a penis before, except in pictures. She had only felt Billy Walker's, just for an instant.

From the moment she touched it for the first time, she knew she really liked it.

From then on she did that a lot, learning how he reacted when she moved her hand up and down on it. Most of the time it was big and hard by the time she got her hands on it, then one night it was still soft. She rubbed it and felt it, it began to grow right there in her hands. That was fascinating.

If she went really fast it jerked as he climaxed, if really slow he would groan and moan, licking and nipping at her bare nipples until she felt tiny little spasms herself.

Those were an orgasm, she knew that. She really liked them, she had even been experimenting by herself sometimes. It was odd that Ted could cause them far easier than she could by herself.

But he kept trying to put his fingers in her panties, she always made him stop although she would let him rub her from outside of them. But only until she started to feel like she wanted him to put it inside her, then she would make him stop.

One day she was playing with it as she lay in the back seat with him, he sat up and scooted over. At first she thought something was wrong, then he asked her to put it in her mouth.

She refused, that was disgusting. He gave up and they petted some more. She thought about that, then wanting to make him happy the next time they were parked she leaned over and put her mouth on it. It only took her a few seconds to realize that she loved that sensation too, it was like he was totally helpless. She put her hand underneath, holding his hairy testicles, she could feel them snug up tightly, then he ejaculated.

She just kept sucking, she had read in a book that men liked that. Ted was so happy after, it made her feel all warm inside. Then when he got hard again just a few minutes later, she actually let him slide the crotch of her panties aside and rub her, but just for a moment.

Then he had leaned down to put his mouth on her, but she had to stop him because those feelings of wanting him to put it in there started up again.

If he did that very much she knew she would not be able to stop him, so at a certain point she would push him back.

Finally she solved that problem, knowing that she felt frustrated at having to make him stop. They were parked down by the lake, when Ted slid his hand up her leg and found no panties at all.

"Wow!" He said, eagerly touching her.

"Do you love me?" Sharon asked him.

"Yes, I do!" Ted answered.

"OK. You can put your finger in me if you want to then."

Ted did exactly that, the sensation was something she had never felt before. It felt nothing at all like when she put her own fingers up in there. The first few times he just slid his finger back and forth, then he did something else in there and she nearly passed out. Ted leaned down to lick her, he managed just a few seconds and she had to make him stop.

She figured he probably learned to do that thing with his fingers from that Samantha girl, but she also knew Ted wasn't seeing her any more so she wasn't too upset.

Ted was her man now, she was completely happy.

+++

Sharon was barely 20 when they married, and when she came into the bedroom dressed in a filmy nightgown, she was completely ready. Her mother had explained what was going to happen and how to try and not let it show that it was hurting her.

Of course her Mom didn't know that Ted's fingers had explored her dozens of times by then. She probably did suspect, though.

It didn't hurt one bit, in fact it felt wonderful. She had those same sensations like when he rubbed her, just stronger. She could even feel his foreskin sliding back and forth inside her, and it was so big that she felt completely stuffed. That was something she had wondered about when she held it in her hands, and often sucked on it for him.

Her Mother had laughed hysterically when Sharon asked her how it was supposed to even fit. Then she saw the look on her daughter's face and realized she was serious.

"Trust me honey, it will fit." She hugged her daughter tightly.

+++

It had fit, too. In fact, it was actually rather easy.

Then when Ted acted like he wanted to lick her, she opened her legs real wide and let him. He even slid his finger right up her behind, he had tried that before but she stopped him. This time she had her leg up really high and let him, thinking it would be awful but she wanted to make him happy.

It wasn't awful at all, and it was all right now, they were married.

There was no doubt that they loved each other, by morning she was so happy that she nearly could not stop giggling. When they finally did sleep, it was nearly 9 that evening before they woke up. Feeling for him, she found he was hard, she delighted in that.

Yes, this was all right, there were married now and anything was allowed.

+++

That morning Ted had been sitting at the computer, masturbating. That had caught her completely by surprise. His actually doing that to himself had never even crossed her mind, even though sometimes she would touch herself.

Sharon was really upset. She thought about it, he only wanted to make love to her a few times a month now, sometimes even less. At first it was several times every day, in fact, nearly always at every possible opportunity. That had settled down to every couple of days, and it was fine with her.

But now sometimes she hoped he might want to but instead he just rolled over and went to sleep. Now she knew why, he was doing it to himself instead. It worried her, perhaps he didn't find her exciting any more?

If that was the case, she knew she had to do something.

Sharon got up and went in and turned the computer on, not really expecting to find anything. All she ever did was use it to stay in touch with her Mom and a few friends via emails.

Now she was looking for something, she just was not sure what.

Ted had not cleared the history in his haste to shut the machine down after being caught like that. There it was, she clicked on the site and it was all stories. There were a few pictures, also. Many of those were of women with impossibly large breasts, and some of men with huge penises that Sharon knew darn good and well were fake.

She began to read some of the stories, they were awful! People didn't do those things, they simply couldn't. Then she spotted the favorites section, one click and the screen went to a list.

Ted was still logged in!

She did a quick check, saw the two new ones, so she brought up and read the first one.

God, was that his fantasy? Was he thinking about her getting a massage, from a man? A stranger? It couldn't be that, so she read some of the others.

Every favorite on her husband's list was similar, nearly all of them were about a wife getting an erotic massage, then often engaging in sex. There were also some of the wife allowing other men to see her, so that her husband would get excited and make love to her.

But most of them were about getting massages.

Sharon had heard of things like that. Men would go to prostitutes pretending to be therapists and they would get themselves masturbated. She even wondered if maybe Ted sometimes let one of them...do THAT to him?

She had always been sure he didn't before, now she began to wonder. But as she read the newest story, it wasn't about him getting touched, it was instead about the wife being the one getting touched.

She clicked on the second new story, the wife was getting a repeat massage from the same male therapist, the descriptions went into complete detail. It was all about touching, the male character didn't have actual intercourse with the woman at first, but he did slide his fingers all over her, and even...inside?

Then there was a long detailed description of the man taking her on the table, of her actually allowing that. After the masseur left she and her husband had amazing wonderful love, the woman telling in complete detail everything the masseur had done to her.

The husband was happy, excited beyond belief. The story even told how much he loved his wife, how her doing that created huge passion in him.

Sharon did not understand that, how could any man be excited at the idea of his wife cheating on him? If he wanted sex, he could just do it to his wife himself?

But Sharon found herself excited by the story. Near the end she realized she had her own hand inside her blouse, lightly rolling her nipple.

She couldn't believe her reaction, she suddenly was ashamed of herself.

She quickly shut off the machine, then went and did her housework. But that was all she could think of, was that Ted's fantasy? Did he want her to allow that, allow herself to be exposed, touched like that by someone? Let another man actually have sex with her?

There was no way in the world she could ever let anyone but her husband have sex with her. But she knew she could let other men see her, if that was what Ted would like.

She knew she had to do something, Ted was losing interest in her.

Sharon looked in her closet. All she had was pants and blouses, a few simple house dresses. There was a couple of evening gowns, she doubted that she could get those on now. In the bathroom, she stepped on the scales. It read 112 pounds, she had weighed just 93 the day they got married.

magmaman
magmaman
2,704 Followers