Aiming To Please

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
magmaman
magmaman
2,705 Followers

This was not going the way she had intended at all. Nothing was going the way she intended. She went out and got into the car, sat there waiting. Ted came out and got behind the wheel, not saying a word. They drove home in silence.

Once inside, she went in and took a shower. Determined, she put on some traces of makeup, got out her sexiest nightie. She sat down on the edge of the bed and waited. Ted went into the bathroom, she heard the shower start up. Like always at home, it didn't take him long, in just a few minutes he shut it off.

He came into the bedroom, looked at her strangely.

"What's gotten into you, Sharon?" He asked.

"What do you mean?"

"Dressing like that, practically naked in front of everyone. Then letting Matt work on you, Donna told me you insisted on a full body massage? What's going on?"

"Nothing was going on." Sharon protested.

"Were you naked? Did he see you?" Ted demanded.

"Just my..he massaged my front." She looked down.

"You let Matt rub your TITS?" Ted raised his voice again.

"It was just a massage, I didn't think..."

"I suppose you let him rub your pussy, too?"

"No! I..he started to but...I was..I made him stop."

"What the fuck? I can't believe this shit!" Ted growled.

"I just wanted to excite you, I wanted you to want to make love to ME, not your God damned computer!" Sharon broke down into tears.

"Oh, is that it?"

"Yes, that is it, I saw all those stories you like, I thought you wanted me to be like that!" She wailed.

"Sharon, I want you to be just the way you always are." He told her.

"But you don't make love to me, then you go out in the mornings and..." She sniffed.

"Honey, you always sleep in in the mornings, I don't want to wake you."

"If that is it, then why are you reading all those stories? Doing...THAT? What's wrong with me, why don't you want me? Is it because I am fat?" She began to sob.

"Honey. Damn it, don't cry. You aren't fat at all, that is silly. And those are just stories, they don't mean anything. Sure, I like them, but..."

"But what?"

"I don't know. I will stop, if that's what you want."

"All I want is for you to love me." She said, dabbing at her eyes.

"I do love you, you know that." He sat down on the edge of the bed.

"I won't ever do that again, I'm sorry, honey." She leaned over and put her head on his shoulder.

They sat just holding each other for several minutes.

"I do like you looking good, honey. But there is a difference between looking naughty and looking slutty. Then you went in there with Matt..." Ted told her.

"I know. I went too far, I just wanted to get you excited is all. I'm really sorry."

Ted hesitated.

"Don't be, I liked you looking like that."

"You did? But..? You got mad...?" She looked up at him.

"You were in there with that Matt guy, I couldn't see what was going on, that upset me."

"Oh. OH! That is what the difference is? You want to be there, see if anything happens?"

"No. I don't want him touching you at all! If it's..if I can't see you, protect you, it's like..?"

"Like what?"

"I don't know. I like you looking sexy, it makes me feel proud to be the one with you." He managed.

"So that's it? I have been a dowdy housewife letting myself go. I got fat and lazy, didn't I?"

"You aren't fat at all. God, you women! Why didn't you just sit down and talk to me?" Ted reached out and rubbed her belly, in a few seconds his hand was inside her night gown.

Sharon rolled over and found his swiftly growing erection, she leaned down and sucked him into her mouth.

"God, you haven't done that for ages!" He muttered, his eyes closed.

She leaned back for a moment.

"I will suck you off every morning and every night for the rest of our lives if you forgive me!" She laughed.

"Maybe you better save some for other things." He laughed right back.

It was a long time before they finally slept. Ted woke up the next morning to Sharon keeping her word, she was settled between his legs sucking away.

"How am I going to enjoy my stories if you keep this up?" He asked her with a grin.

"We will just create our own, they will be lots better anyway!" She told him.

"Besides, next time you want to read some stories, come and get me and I will read them with you, OK?"

"OK. That sounds like fun!" Ted grinned.

"When we get to the hot part, just let me take care of things." She had one hand on his cock, teasing it back to life.

Ted didn't answer, he was leaned back enjoying her efforts.

+++

A few weeks later they were getting ready to go to the gym. Like always, Ted was waiting, reading his paper as Sharon fiddled around getting ready.

"Do I look all right?" He heard her ask.

"Wow!" He said, taking in the halter top and tiny shorts she was wearing.

"Well, since there haven't been any really good stories for the last few days, I thought we would create one of our own." She grinned at him.

They didn't make it to the gym that night.

magmaman
magmaman
2,705 Followers