Aiming To Please

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
magmaman
magmaman
2,703 Followers

Maybe that was it? She had gotten fat, slovenly. Her man didn't like her looking fat and dowdy, that had to be it.

+++

A few days later she felt Ted slide out of bed at his usual early time. She lay there quietly, hearing him getting his coffee, the tone of the computer coming on. She waited a few minutes, then slipped down the hall.

By stepping over to the side of the hallway she could see his back and part of the screen. Once again he was reading, she watched as he scrolled the screen. Then he was rubbing himself through his clothes. She saw him stop and tip his head, listening. She waited, holding her breath. Hearing nothing, she saw Ted undo his pants, and free himself.

God, he looked so enormous! He normally became erect quite easily, but she could see that he was extremely excited by what ever the story was about. He didn't use any lubricant, instead he slid his foreskin back and began to stroke himself. She watched as the speed of his hand increased, then his body arched. He reached for some tissue at the same time, captured his seed. Looking down, he held his foreskin back and dabbed at himself with the tissue. Then he carefully wadded it up, took another tissue and wrapped it again. He reached down and pushed it into the wastebasket, pressing it down deep. He tugged some papers over that, then zipped up his pants.

Sharon retreated to their bedroom, lying there deep in thought. All she wanted was for Ted to be happy, she loved him more than anything in the world.

She had been really keeping track lately, when she and Ted first got married, they made love every single night for weeks. Then things had settled down, it became 2 to 3 times, then finally just once. Some weeks they didn't make love at all, so she looked forward to their couple of times each month evenings at the gym, knowing he usually was in the mood after.

She had thought that it was normal, a decade of marriage should take the edge off of the excitement. But now she was also sure she had let her body go and she didn't excite him any more.

Sharon now knew Ted was getting up early, masturbating to his fantasies at least twice a week, so she had to do something. If she didn't, then she knew she could lose him, and Ted was her life.

+++

Her own Father had left years before, although he did come to visit about four times every year. That had always bothered her. She had no idea at all as to why he had left her Mother. Her Mom never really spoke about any of that at all, just saying they hadn't been getting along.

So marriages can fail if someone is unhappy, unsatisfied. This was something Sharon was completely sure of. She did not want her marriage to fail, she loved Ted totally and completely.

+++

There was just one thing to do. After Ted left for work, she got dressed and drove over to her Mom's house. It was almost a two hour drive.

"Hi, Honey! What are you doing here, this is a nice surprise." Her Mom gave her a big hug.

Then realizing something was up, she reached out and took Sharon's arm, led her inside. She made some tea, they sat down to talk.

"So what is going on, honey?"

"I want to know something. Why did Dad leave us?" Sharon asked straight out.

Her Mom suddenly looked uncomfortable.

"Why are you asking that, Honey?"

"I want to know. Ted and I...he acts like he is losing interest in me, I am worried. He doesn't make love to me any more, not like he used to."

"Oh. Things like that fade in time, Honey. It's just the way life is."

"Do you think it is because I have gotten fat?"

"Honey, you aren't fat at all, you just matured, filled out a little bit." Her Mom laughed.

"Well, I don't want him to lose interest in me, he might leave like Dad did." Sharon wailed, tears forming in her eyes.

Her Mother sighed. This beautiful daughter of hers sometimes seemed to take after her father a bit. He had been naive about a lot of things also.

"Your Dad wanted sex all the time, it wasn't just every day, it was 2 times a day and sometimes more. It got to be a chore and we fought about it, finally he..I wouldn't, it was too much. So he had some affairs, he wasn't even careful about it. I could have probably stood for that since he was so oversexed, but other people knew." She stopped and sighed.

"We fought about that, then he...just left."

"I was afraid it was something like that. Ted doesn't want sex all the time, he does it...himself."

"You mean he masturbates?"

"Yes."

"Oh, is that all? Everyone does. Why don't you just masturbate him instead?" She actually laughed.

"I don't think it's quite that, he has..fantasies?" Sharon told her about the stories.

"Do you think he is doing things when he has his massages?" Her Mom asked.

"No. They all seem to be..about the wife doing things."

"Oh. Your Dad was....Men are nuts, they are all assholes."

"Well, what do I do? I love Ted, I want to make him happy." Sharon said.

"Maybe dress naughty, get him excited? Maybe that would work, honey? Your Dad wanted me to do things like that when we first got married."

"Like what?"

"Silly things like short dresses and..no panties, let my nipples peek out so other men could.....things like that."

"Did you?"

"Yes, a few times." Her Mom actually blushed slightly at admitting that.

"Did it work, make him happy?"

"It sure did, but then he just wanted sex even more."

Sharon thought about that. Maybe that would do it. She would be happy to do sex with her husband any time he wanted to.

Maybe something like that would work.

On the way home, she stopped and did some clothes shopping.

+++

Ted and Sharon nearly always went to the local gym on Wednesday evenings twice each month, they both worked out until they built up a solid sweat, then took a shower. About once each month they both got massages, the gym had two people on staff, one woman and one man, both of them doubled as trainers. Ted always had Matt work on him, Sharon always used Donna. Those were for sore legs and arms, sometimes Donna would do her shoulders. Not massages really, hey didn't even get undressed for them, usually they sat in a chair or leaned back in the lounger. There were two back rooms that they also did more massage work in, Sharon had seen a few clients go in there.

+++

Ted was sitting in the living room in his sweat suit reading his newspaper. Sharon slid on the pair of tiny white shorts and the thin yellow tank top she had purchased a few days before. She pointedly did not put on anything else but her shoes.

Checking herself out in the mirror, she could see her nipples showed plainly through the thin cloth, the sides of her breasts were visible through the overly large arm holes. The shorts were snug, they slowed where her pussy was. A Camel toe, she heard that called.

She grinned and bounced on her tiptoes, that caused her breasts to really move around. Sharon giggled, she hadn't done anything like this since her days on the beach back in high school.

She had also been furiously working on her stomach, dancing to music on the TV and exercising while Ted was at work. She thought she could actually see some success. In fact, she was sure of it, the scales now read just 105 pounds.

Ted looked up and blinked when she walked out.

"Wow! I thought we were going to the gym?" He asked.

"We are, why?" She asked with an innocent expression.

"Dressed like that?"

"Sure. I just forgot to wash my sweats. What's wrong with this?" She gave him a sly smile, pleased to see his eyes drop right down to her chest.

"I can see right through it, where is your bra? And don't you even have panties on? I can almost see your snatch."

"I didn't feel like wearing one, they tug when I work out and the panties show lines. Don't you like this outfit?" She asked with a sly smile.

From the look on his face she knew she had his attention.

"I love it, but....?"

"But what?"

"I just never saw you wear anything like that before, not in public." He stammered.

"Do you want me to go change? I can put on my sweats, they aren't that dirty." She asked innocently.

"No. That's fine, as long as you are comfortable, I guess."

Sharon noticed he was still looking directly at her titties, normally he didn't stare like that. She felt a flush of excitement, and barely managed to make it to the car.

If Ted had taken her in his arms they would not have made it to the club at all.

At the gym, she got a lot of looks but nobody said anything. That in itself was a struggle, at first she would turn her back when someone stared a bit too long, but once she started to warm up she began to relax. Ted wasn't taking his eyes off of her, she found herself delighting in that.

When Matt, the big overly muscled trainer came over to spot her on the weight bench, she cast a sidelong glance at Ted. He was up on one of the stationary bikes, peddling furiously but still looking her way.

Matt took his position, staring down at her breasts. Sharon grinned inwardly and reached up for the bar. She did several lighter preps before going for her usual 150 pounds. She missed the lift and Matt caught the bar easily. Then she tried again and made it.

"Good one!" Matt told her, still looking at her bust. Sharon grinned to herself, went over to the treadmill. Once up onto it, she set a steady pace, feeling her breasts bounce with each step.

After a solid 15 minutes, she slowed the machine to a stop and grabbed a towel to wipe the sweat off her face. Several of the men and even the women were still staring at her. She glanced up in a nearby mirror and realized why. The sweat had caused the thin yellow material to become almost transparent, her big breasts and dark nipples were clearly obvious.

Looking over at Ted, she could see he was still watching her closely. She grinned to herself, then headed for the showers, taking her carry case with a change of clothes with her.

All she had in there was a halter top and another pair of shorts. Donna, the other trainer intercepted her on the way to the showers.

"Want a rubdown after you freshen up, Sharon?" She asked.

"Sure, I would love one!" She started to head on in for her shower, then got an idea.

"Say, is Matt available? That might be nice for a change of pace, maybe you can give Ted his? And how about doing a full body session for a change?" She smiled.

"I...uhh..sure, I guess." Donna looked surprised at that. Then one eyebrow went up.

Sharon felt herself blush, wondering what Donna might be thinking. In the shower, she started to think this was a bad idea, then again changed her mind.

After all, it was just a massage, nobody ever did anything at the gym. Ted would get a kick out of it, she was looking forward to a wonderful session of lovemaking at home.

Sharon came out wearing the big robe the gym supplied, Donna was just going into her massage room.

"Ted is in the showers, Matt said he would be glad to work on you. Go on in and get ready, he will be in as soon as he finishes his last class, OK?"

"OK." Sharon waited for a few minutes thinking Ted would come out. The shower was still running when Matt came down the hallway, he gave her a smile so she went on into the room to get ready. She thought at first that she should get the panties out of her bag and put them on, then she decided not to.

She was thinking it would be great fun to tease Ted when they got home, tell him all about the big male hands on her body, she was already hot in anticipation. Of course she was not going to do anything at all, but she was thinking that teasing Ted with a little bit of his fantasy like was in the stories he liked should get him going.

She was smiling to herself when Matt knocked on the door so she hurried and slipped under the drape.

He walked in when she called out, reached for his bottle of oil.

"Does anything hurt today, Sharon?" He asked, placing his hand on the back of her left leg.

"No, I feel fine, I just want to relax."

"I feel like enjoying myself." She added. Instantly she wondered why she said that, and hoped he wouldn't get the wrong impression.

There was no reaction at all, Matt just began to work out her legs. He got halfway up her thigh but went no further, then he switched to her back. That part always felt good to Sharon and she liked the feel of Matt's stronger hands.

"So Donna is working on Ted today? He usually asks for me."

"I switched with him, I was in the mood for some male hands on me." She answered.

God. She did it again, that just slipped out.

"Donna's style is really different from mine, she has worked on me a few times. Most of the guys in the gym really like her, so I don't get to work nearly as much as she does."

"Ted sees mostly female therapists, it's only here at the gym that he has you work on him."

"Well, I am sure he will like Donna. Anyway, how was your workout today? I saw you stayed really busy. I never saw you not wearing your sweat suit before." He said, his hands had drifted down to her waist, doing nice overlapping pulls.

"Oh, I just forgot to wash it." Sharon answered.

"Oh. I thought....." His voice trailed off.

"Thought what?" She asked.

"I thought you were dressed to...you really looked hot today." He almost seemed hesitant.

"I didn't even think of my top getting that way, so see through, I didn't mean anything by it."

"No problem, the guys all loved it, it's good for business. I was surprised that you asked for a full body session." He laughed at that.

"I was just in the mood is all. I never got a massage from a man before, everyone says it is different." She said, thinking of the story she had read that Ted had bookmarked.

Then Matt slipped the drape aside, baring her behind. He started to rub her right butt cheek, Sharon felt herself tense slightly, Shandra never did that, she always worked through the cloth.

"Is this all right? I guess I should have asked." Matt said, sensing her tense up slightly.

"Oh, that's fine, I am not bashful." Then she went quiet. God. She had done it again. Suddenly cautious of what she was saying, she said nothing at all when Matt bared her other cheek, leaving just a strip of the drape between her legs. It was beginning to feel sensual, Matt's hands changed from going deeper to making longer strokes with his fingertips. She felt his hands drifting from the top of her legs up over her fanny, that caused her to dampen, she could feel that. She managed to not jump when his fingers slid across the very bottom of her butt cheeks, the tips inches from her vagina. She could even feel the drape tucked in between her legs brush her bare lips as his fingers worked there, so close.

Sharon was wishing she had left her panties on, Mat's fingers were getting very close to her most intimate spot. She felt them brush the edge of the drape barely covering her, and wondered if he could see her.

Mercifully, he stopped and pulled the drape back over her. Then he held the sheet up so she could turn over. Tucking the sheet around her as she settled back, he stepped up and worked out her face muscles. That felt marvelous. His hands drifted downwards, across her shoulders and just the upper edge of her swelling breasts.

Still she said nothing.

"Do you want me to do your front? If you are bashful about it I can..." He asked.

"I..OK, it's all right." She answered, thinking he meant her stomach. Shandra often did nice clockwise circles on her tummy, that felt marvelous.

Matt pulled the sheet down to her waist in one motion! She stiffened, that was a surprise. Her bare breasts were completely exposed to a man not her husband Ted for only the 3rd time in her entire life.

She looked at him through slitted eyes, he appeared relaxed and perfectly normal. Then his oily hands began circles around first one breast, then the other. This was almost exactly what had been described in that story that Ted had marked as one of his favorites.

Sharon really hadn't planned on things going this far, she had figured on teasing Ted a little bit by talking about the massage is all. Matt's fingertips found one of her nipples, she felt a flash of pleasure and bit her lip. Then his hands slid upwards from her waist across her breasts.

Sharon felt herself tense slightly at that.

"Is everything still OK?" He asked.

"Yes, I...that's enough." She managed.

Matt quickly pulled up the drape, rested his hand on her tummy through the cloth. Sharon felt herself relax again.

"I will finish up with your legs now, OK?" He asked.

"All right." Sharon closed her eyes as he lifted her head and tucked a small pillow underneath.

Matt began to stroke her right leg, it felt good, especially when he rubbed out the front of her thighs. She felt his left hand drop down to her hip, her mind drifted to the touch as he worked his fingers there. He reached under the back of her knee and folded it upwards, then sat on the edge of the table. His big hands lifted the heavy muscles of her thigh upwards as he stroked them.

That felt really wonderful, the drape was tucked between her legs insecurely, she could feel that.

Then she was thinking about the story, how the fingers had slid up alongside the woman's vagina, teasing, close. So very close. He wasn't doing anything like that, it felt so good she felt herself begin to drift off into sleep.

Suddenly she woke back up, Matt's fingers had brushed her vagina! She realized the sheet was slipped aside, his fingers were right on her!

"Matt! I am not comfortable with that!" She said, sitting up. She barely managed to grasp the upper portion of the sheet to keep it from slipping down.

"I'm sorry. I guess I misunderstood?" He quickly covered her with the drape, stepped back.

"No, it's... I am sorry too, I didn't want...I just wanted the massage." She suddenly could not look at him.

"OK, then. There you go. Take your time and relax." He left the room, suddenly acting nervous. Sharon lay there thinking. What had she just done? That was Matt, for God's sake, just a man who worked at the gym. She had no intention at all of letting him touch her like that, she just wanted to tease in the gym and maybe give her husband a fantasy.

No other man had ever...God! Even her Doctor was a woman. Matt had seen her, completely naked. The drape was clear off of her, he had almost put his fingers inside!

She had actually thought that she could do something like that, but now she felt confused. Thinking of it was one thing, but this had been real!

She sighed, and sat up. Getting dressed, she decided to go sit in the lounge area and wait for Ted to get done with his session with Donna.

She walked down the hallway and into the lounge. Ted sat there, he looked up at her.

"Oh. You are done already?" She asked, surprised to find him sitting there.

"I didn't get worked on, I was just waiting to find out what in the hell you are doing." He said flatly. She realized he looked to be upset.

"I was..I just got a rubdown, is all." She was suddenly hesitant.

"You were in there with Matt? Naked? What in the hell is up with you all of a sudden? First you dress like..that, then decide to get your ass rubbed by Matt? What in the fuck is going on?"

"Nothing. I just...it was just a change of pace. We didn't do anything, honey."

"I will just fucking bet!" He growled. That shocked her, she had never heard Ted swear before.

"What's the matter, Ted? I have never seen you like this?"

"I don't want some guy putting his hands on my wife!"

"He didn't..it was just a massage." She lied.

"Besides, you see women." Sharon felt herself trying to divert things.

"That's different." He said.

"What the hell is different about it?" Sharon felt a flash of anger, raising her voice.

"Don't you yell at me, god damn it!" He yelled.

Sharon just looked at him. Tears formed in her eyes, she turned and walked out.

magmaman
magmaman
2,703 Followers