All Comments on 'Alan Ch. 12'

by juliancoreto

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
excellent flow, diction and content

excellent flow, diction and content. Anyone that enjoys this genre would be well served to read the entire series

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Erotic magical realism

A tale of a thoughtful, gentle, kind adolescent with magical powers who uses them for his own pleasure (and wealth) and occasionally to fend off or punish bad guys. The bad girls, excepting Kate, are the kind who go everywhere, in contrast to the good girls, who go to heaven.

Good vocabulary. Good character development. Good writing. Fantabulous, wonderous, varied and delightful sex and plot twists. Prime pornography, even worth rereading every year or three. Gets me off big time.

Thanks to the author and everyone who brings this to us.

C_frommnC_frommnabout 14 years ago
CHapter #12

I have gotten this Far and the Story continues to get better.

I like the Characters Kate,Pauline,Leila,Ms. Kelly(Megan) & of course Alan

Very Good Reading

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Inconsequentialnother

Another inconsequential chapter where Allan, fresh from his ripping off the casino for $500,000. doesn't say what he has done with his wealth, after having moved it through Switzerland to the Bahamas. An adult Allen would of course have developed a plan for its use in future gains, but poor Allen can only think about his Convocation, and taking a brief time to knock up the by-now mindless Megan. Poor soul.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 9 years ago
@ anonymous hater

Go read some Dosty if you want unrelenting literary substance. This was meant to be a fun read with intermittent meaningful overtones. The author aced it in that regard.

TaljinnTaljinnalmost 9 years ago
Great stuff.

Loving this story. Though in this chapter, while I'm in no ways surprised by the more permanent nature of Leila and Megan's relationship, I'm surprised that Megan wasn't more concerned about telling Alan, after all she had professed her love to him in the early chapters. Still, them getting all domestic with his children is cool. Also, and mostly, the sex is still hot so keep it up!

(Side note - glad to see someone else is fed up with the hater in the comments)

DomdomainDomdomainalmost 9 years ago
I'm still entertained. Keep up the good work and character developement.

I agree with Taljinn, I can't stand anonymous haters that have obviously continued to read to the twelfth chapter, yet are still sniveling... What does this tell us? That someone has way to much time on their hands and is taking the time to read all these chapters for no other reason than to bitch.. Chapters I might add that said sniveler has read for FREE! If you want a literary masterpiece, go to the friggin' library or pay for it like everybody else. nuf said.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
ATM

lots and lots of anal sex, at least 1 instance of ass to pussy, but did it take 12 chapters to finally get an ass to mouth? I was sort of disappointed it was just to clean up. I'd have thought this would be a permanent feature with him and Kate, degrading her by first taking her anally, then to mouth then wherever.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I find it hilariously ironic that a guy called Walker is now limping :) Good choice of name on that one.

Lots of hot anal sex going on here. I guess Kim just can't get enough of Alan cock, even though her husband seems to be into her fetishes and stuff. He's still not able to do to her what Alan does, so she will never be fully satisfied there I guess. Almost feel bad for the husband but you can't compete with supernatural powers like Alan's.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous