Alan Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
juliancoreto
juliancoreto
1,480 Followers

* * *

The run through of the ceremony went smoothly, and before he knew it he was in his car headed over to Megan's--now Leila and Megan's--house. Megan had surprised him, showing up at the rehearsal midway through and taking her place among the faculty. The looks she shot him were anything but discrete, but nobody had noticed, so no harm, no foul. Anyway, tomorrow was her last day, so she could be as bold as she pleased, he reasoned.

Entering the house he was grabbed by Leila. Megan had called her from school, and she had taken the afternoon off to be with them. She shoved her tongue down his throat and tasted him ravenously. Alan expected further attack, but instead she broke away, and taking him by the hand led him to the bedroom.

Megan was on the bed, wearing a pink frilly nightgown, a short one which barely reached mid-thigh. Leila slowly undressed him, but when Alan reached down to unzip her skirt she stopped him.

"This is about Megan, not me."

After she had removed all of his clothes she crawled across the bed to her lover and pulled the nightgown off. She sat Megan up and got in behind her. Alan got on the bed and moved in between Megan's legs, which were in between Leila's legs. Slowly, very slowly, he penetrated Megan's womanhood. Megan moaned; Leila sighed, her eyes sparkling up at Alan.

"Do it, Alan. Fuck her. Make us a baby. Put our baby into her." Over and over, as if a mantra. Periodically Leila leaned forward to kiss him, exploring his mouth with her tongue hungrily, then starting again on her chanting.

Megan seized up in orgasm, her body giving a great heave towards Alan, and he again loosed his seed into her fertile womb. Leila placed a pillow under Megan's ass and snuggled up next to her.

"Sorry I can't stay," Alan said from the doorway, fully dressed. "My parents are taking me out to dinner in honor of my graduating," he explained.

Leila walked him to the door. "I'm taking the day off to come to graduation," she told him after a long and passionate kiss.

* * *

Alan and his classmates sat on the stage. Dr. Worthington, the principal, called each student forward one at a time to confer their diplomas. Alan also received an award for special school service for his excellent stewardship of the school newspaper. He saw his parents beaming from the field.

He would miss high school, he decided. It was a pretty good run, better of late since he had received the Seed of Hyrcanus. He milled around the grounds afterward, talking to friends and faculty; he was most pleased when he bumped into Geoff Sherman and his bully buddies, and tickled when Geoff's dad tried to rope his son into posing for a picture with him. Geoff blanched and mumbled an excuse, and Alan moved on, noting that Walker Jackson still limped from their encounter in the bowling alley parking lot.

In high school Alan was something of an important person. He hadn't really thought of himself like that until he was called up for his award. In college he would just be another freshman in a much larger pool of students, not a senior or a student leader. It was a slightly melancholy transition, he mused.

Next Chapter: Flashback to prom night. More summer fun.

juliancoreto
juliancoreto
1,480 Followers
12