Alana's Visit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BarondeSade
BarondeSade
3,409 Followers

"Oh, oh, Daddy, it stings," she whimpered, trying not to back away from his insistent urgency.

"I'm sorry," he groaned, easing off for a moment. "Do you want me to stop?"

"No. No, don't stop," she wept, "Put it inside me. Push harder and make it go in."

"I'm trying," he grunted, pushing even harder.

The dam of flesh blocking her pussy seemed impregnable, he thought as he strained to puncture it with his giant prick. How long could it last, he wondered as he thrust his cock down against the impervious membrane of tissue?

Alana cringed against the onslaught of his enormous cock, but she didn't retreat as he pushed harder and harder.

Suddenly, it gave way and his monstrous cock skewed down inside the bloody channel of her cunt until half of its nine inches was buried down inside of her.

"Ouuucccchhhhh," she screeched as his cock bit into her virgin cunt and tore the defiant hymen in two. "It hurts. Daddy, it hurts."

"I know, Baby," he helplessly muttered. "I'm sorry. I'm sorry."

He didn't move for the longest time as he lay atop of her with half of his monstrous cock shoved down into her pussy. Softly, he kissed her face, her lips, her tear-stained cheeks. Spreading soft, little butterfly kisses all over her beautiful face, he tried to comfort her until the pain passed.

"Oh, Daddy," she murmured, as Howard felt her tentatively squeeze down onto his cock with her pussy. "It doesn't hurt as bad now."

"Good," he smiled, giving her a hard, long kiss on her soft, compliant lips.

As he kissed her, he felt her ease her hot, little tongue into his mouth. Returning the passion, he quickly forced his tongue into her mouth. French-kissing her deep and hard with his tongue, he ever so gently began to push more and more of his giant prick down into the tight-clenching depths of her virgin cunt.

"OH, Daddy, oh, Daddy, it's so, so big," she gushed, timidly milking his cock with her puerile cunt muscles.

"Want me to stop?" he grunted, slowing his prick's inexorable slide down into her virginity.

"NO, NO, Fuck me," she gasped, running her hands up onto his butt and digging her long, red fingernails into his skin.

Reveling in the feel of his daughter's hot, sucking pussy wrapped around his oversized penis, he grunted and shoved the rest of it down into the virgin depths of her cunt.

"Oh, Fucking, God," he groaned as his belly slapped down onto hers signaling the end of its very first journey down into the until-now unsullied core of her womanhood.

"Oh, Oh, Daddy," she gurgled, lifting her legs up and wrapping her thighs around his waist. "I love it. I love to feel your giant cock inside my pussy."

"Me, too," he grunted, slowly easing the huge cylinder of meat out of the slippery channel of her cunt.

Guiltily looking down at his cock as it slithered out of her, he could see that the cunt-juice that coated it was tinged with blood, but nothing like what he had expected as his daughter was the very first virgin he had ever deflowered.

"Am I, am I bleeding?" she asked him trying to look down between them to see his cock.

"Barely at all," he told her, quickly pushing his cock back into the suffocating tightness of her hot, clinging cunt.

"Good," she said as she started to work her hips back and forth, sliding her cunt up and down on him as he began to fuck her with deep, powerful strokes.

"Oh, my, God, Daddy," she panted as she feverishly milked his pistoning cock with her pussy. "It feels so good. I love it. You fuck so good. I can't believe it. Can this really be happening?"

"I hope so," he groaned pounding his cock into her tight, hungry pussy with a vengeance. "It, uh, has, uh, to, uh, be, uh, happening, uh, it, uh, has, uh, to, uh, be."

"I knew, unh, it would, unh, be good," she huffed, "but, unh, not this, unh, fucking, unh, good."

Still squeezing and tormenting her beautiful tits with his busy hands, he rocked his hips back and forth furiously as he reamed the hot, clutching core of her pussy. He could feel the sharp heels of her high heels digging into his butt every time he jerked back to drive back down into the fiery depths of her greedy pussy. He couldn't believe it but she was taking all of his huge cock without hesitancy. Working her hands and legs on him, she was expertly riding him toward the finish.

"Oh, Daddy, oh, Daddy," she murmured as she franticly spurred him on, "I can feel it coming."

Increasing the tempo, he excitedly hammered his cock into her as he felt her body begin to tense and strain back against his maddening attack. He could tell that she was almost there."

"YES, YES, YES," she hissed, scratching and clawing at him as her whole body began to tremble and quiver. "Ohgodohgodohgodddd."

His daughter was coming. He was making his dear, sweet Alana come. The thought of bringing his daughter to fulfillment sent shivers of perverse delight up and down his spine as he continued to ram his overripe cock down into the convulsing core of his daughter's wondrous cunt. Totally wicked, he knew, but he had never felt anything so utterly indulgent in his whole life. It was just him and his miraculous creation doing a thing so utterly moving it almost brought him to tears, and at the same time made him want to get down on his knees and pray for forgiveness. But he knew that there was no forgiveness for the heinous crime he was committing. It was unforgivable, this despicable act of defilement he was visiting upon his beautiful daughter.

Alana had her head thrown back and her eyes clenched shut as her orgasm wracked her sending wave after wave of indescribable pleasure sparking through her body. And he loved the feel of her satiny cunt clutching down on his cock every time another spasm of pleasure clutched through the astonishing vessel.

He had given her, her first taste of the illicit delight of incestuous pleasure as he groveled.

Wallowing in the exquisite bond they had forged, he strained to hold back the torrent of foaming cream that bubbled and frothed inside his aching testicles. He wanted his sweet Alana to luxuriate in the ecstasy of her first time alone. He wanted her to feel the rapture from beginning to end without him intruding on the moment. He had to wait until she was done before he unleashed the seething malignancy boiling down inside his balls.

Finally, he felt the energy and strength begin to flow out of her body as it began to soften and melt back down onto the bed. She had faced her first immersion into the flames of incestuous communion and now basked in the sinful afterglow. A faint smile flickered across her lips as she slowly opened her eyes and looked up at him. He had never seen such a look of total joy as love seemed to be flowing up from her eyes to his.

He couldn't wait any longer. All the passion and fury of the wicked moment suddenly overcame him and he felt his cock explode inside the velvet-lined chamber of his daughter's glorious cunt. As it did, his giant cock flooded the vestal chamber with his wicked venom.

"Daddy, Daddy, I can feel it," she squeaked out as his cock bucked again and shot out another gargantuan gob of thick, sperm-filled semen into her cum-filled cunt. "It's so hot. It feels like it's burning me."

"Sorry, sorry, can't stop," he groaned, shoving his cock even deeper into the soft, caressing heat of her cunt.

Holding his jerking, spitting cock buried as deep inside her tightly-clinched cunt as he could, he delighted in each and every fiery ejaculation that sparked though his enormous prick. It felt like the head of his monster cock had been blown off in the first fiery explosion and now the very essence of his being was pouring out in a continuous stream into the hot, sucking hole between his precious daughter's legs.

"No, no, Daddy," she whimpered, "Don't be sorry..."

Her words sent another wave of perverse gloating through his lost soul.

This was a feeling he'd never felt before. He hated himself for what he was doing to her. What he was doing to his dear, sweet Alana. But he would suffer a thousand deaths to savor this one, brief instance of ecstasy with her. He had never felt so close and intimate with anyone like this before. Not even with his wife, Donna.

But now what, he feverishly wondered as he felt the last blistering gush of his cum shoot through his cock?

"Oh, God," he gasped trying to catch his breath as he stared down at his daughter. "That was so, so beautiful. I can't believe it."

"Me, either," she swooned. "You and me, us, doing it. It was wonderful."

Grunting, he begrudgingly backed his shriveling manhood out of the cum-soaked channel of his daughter's cunt and rolled off her. He was still in a daze from the suddenness of the incredulous event that had just occurred. His daughter was no longer a virgin and it was because of him. He had just deflowered her and sanctified their wicked union by baptizing her wondrous cunt with his own blasphemous semen.

Lying on his back beside his defiled daughter, Howard fought to catch his breath as the room swam around him.

"Daddy," she murmured, slowly running her hand down to his shrunken manhood and delicately fingering it, "I lied."

"What? What do you mean?" he grunted, raising himself up onto one elbow and looking over at her. "About what?"

"When I said that if we did it one time, I wouldn't ever ask you again," she softly said, tenderly wrapping her hot, little hand around his still swollen cock. "I lied because I want to do it again and again. I want to do it with you all week long. Do it over and over until I have to go back to college. That's why I came up here now. You said Mom would be gone for a week and Jeff was away at camp for another week. That's why I came up here. I've been dreaming of this for months and months. Can you forgive me for lying to you like that?"

Grinning foolishly, Howard felt a quiver of excitement tickle through his cock as she gently played with it.

"At the moment," he complained, "I could forgive you of anything in the world. And I would be lying if I said I would make you honor your promise because I want to do it too."

"Goodie," she giggled.

"But, doesn't it hurt?" he asked her, running his finger around a jutting nipple.

"Just a little," she smiled back. "Nothing like what I expected."

"Do you want me to put some more Lubricaine on it?" he asked her, reaching for the ointment.

"No, it doesn't hurt that much," she told him.

Staring down at the delightful treasure spread open between his daughter's legs, he felt a perverse tingle of pride and shame as he saw that a stream of his blood-tainted cum slowly trickling out of the delicate opening. Her down-covered pussy was beautiful. So delicate and dainty. Unlike her mother's big, fleshy gash, Alana's pussy was a fragile, tiny slit of glistening pink. Howard was still amazed that the petite cleft of soft, smooth flesh could consume his nine-inch monster.

"Maybe, if I rub this," Howard murmured, as his finger found the round protrusion of her clitoris, "It'll make it stop hurting."

"Mmmmmmm..." Alana softly murmured.

"Just lay back and relax," he told her gently fingering the squiggly, little nub. "There's no need to rush, we have all week to enjoy each other."

With a father's loving touch, he gently and lovingly caressed and fondled the soft folds of flesh surrounding his daughter's beautiful pussy as she slowly relented and melted down into the bed sheets. He loved the soft, smooth feel of her delicate skin on his finger as he gently babied her pussy.

After a while, he saw that she was asleep. As she slept, she made a delicate, feminine sound that tugged at his heartstrings. His little baby was sleeping. Smiling, he quietly sat up. Sitting on the side of the bed watching her sleep, he had never felt such love for another human being. He loved her so much, he would do anything for her. And he had proved it today. He had given up his soul for her...but he didn't regret it. If anything, he would do it over again a million times if she asked him to. He would gladly burn in hell for her.

Rising quietly, he gently lifted the sheets up over her and lovingly tucked her in just as he had so many times when she was just a child. Now, that would never happen again. They had stepped over the line. No longer could they share that innocent sweetness and be just father and daughter. Now they were lovers, too.

Wishing that he could slip under the covers and spend the night sleeping next to her, Howard reluctantly stepped back away from her bed. Not wanting to risk being caught by Donna or Jeff unexpectedly returning home, he trudged down to his room and slipped into bed. Drained of more than bodily fluids, Howard had barely closed his eyes before he was asleep.

~~~

Waking, he had a strange feeling of dread. Something was wrong. There was a nagging memory of something disastrous that had happened last night. Fuzzyheaded, he tried to sort through the previous evening. Alana had come home from college and they had, had dinner and then...

It came to him with the subtlety of an oncoming freight train and he was standing in the middle of the tracks.

He had fucked his daughter! Not only had he fucked her, but she had sucked his cock. Sucked his cock and let him come in her mouth. Oh, God, he groaned. It had to be a bad dream. He couldn't have actually done such a thing. Christ, let it be a dream, he groaned to himself crawling out from under the covers. He couldn't have done anything so horrid, could he? Fumbling over to his robe, he quickly threw it on and reeled out the door. Careening down the hallway, he felt like he was going to be sick. What if it was real? How could he face his dear, sweet Alana?

Stumbling up to her door, he breathlessly reached down and fearfully turned the doorknob. As quietly as he could, he pushed the door open and peered inside.

Her bed was empty. She was gone. Glancing around the room, he didn't see her, but lying on the floor by her bed were her clothes. Knit sweater, skirt, and panties. Just as he remembered, he grunted to himself. No bra. Just then, he heard the water running in her bathroom. Striding over to her bed, he quickly threw back the covers and stared down at the bed sheets.

OH, God, he cursed when he saw the telltale bloodstains staring back at him. So it was true. He had fucked her. Taken her cherry. Defiled her in the most despicable way a man could defile a woman, and she was his daughter. Dropping down to the bed, he sat there all alone with his head in his hands trying to figure out what to do. How could he face her after what he had done?

"Daddy. Daddy, is that you?" he suddenly heard her call out from her bathroom.

"Uh, yes, uh, yes, Dear, it's me," he stuttered wondering what she would do.

"Daddy, would you come in and wash my back for me?" she softly asked.

"Huh, uh, you mean, uh, you want me to?" he stammered, shocked that she would still speak to him after what had happened.

But maybe it had been just as he remembered it. Maybe she wasn't mad at him. Maybe she still wanted to go through with what he remembered. Maybe she did want to spend the rest of the week fucking him. He couldn't believe it.

"Well, are you going to come in here," she hollered, "or am I going to have to come out and drag you in here?"

"Uh, I, I'll be right there," he mumbled, standing up and lurching over to the door of her bathroom.

Stepping up to the door, he peered inside.

There she stood. As naked as the day she had been born, but God what a difference, he thought as he lewdly gawked at her nakedness. She was so fucking gorgeous. Leaning back against the shimmering tile, she looked at him with the same look she had used on him when she was a child. The same look that had always turned him to putty in her hands when she was growing up.

"Daddy," she fumed, "why are you wearing your robe?"

"I, uh, I didn't, didn't know what to expect," he grumbled as his cock readily began to respond to the ravishing vista of exquisite flesh on display before him.

"Oh, did you think that last night was just a dream?" she laughed running the big, foamy sponge down over her mountainous tits.

"I didn't know," he muttered, "I, I was just a little fuzzyheaded when I woke up this morning. I didn't remember if it was a dream or real. Too much whiskey, maybe."

"Or maybe," she laughed squeezing the sponge and letting the bubbly water course down over her magnificent breasts, "maybe too much sex."

"Could be," he muddled, watching the water trickle down over her delightful body, "could be."

"Well, are you going to just stand there gawking at me," she naughtily laughed, "or are you going to take your robe off and wash my back?"

"Uh, I, uh," he muttered, staring longingly at her as he slowly reached down and untied the belt of his robe. "It's just so different having a woman around who likes sex, I don't know how to act anymore."

Well, you'd better get used to it," she softly giggled, her eyes expectantly dropping down to his still covered crotch, "because I'm going to be ready for you all week long."

"I can't wait," he smiled, peeling his robe back to reveal his hard, throbbing manhood.

"Ohhh," she cooed, "it's even bigger than I remember. It's beautiful."

Howard blushed shyly looking down at his rock-hard cock as it curved upward, fully erect and ready.

"It's so hard," she said, "it looks like it hurts."

"Almost," he grunted shuffling over to the shower where she stood waiting for him.

"Here," she said, reaching out to hand him the sopping sponge.

As she did, Howard looked up at all the toys that rimmed the top of the shower. They had kept all the kids toys as they had grown older. And there was her favorite little rubber duckie. Reaching up, he plucked the duck off the top of the shower.

"Here. It was always your favorite," he snickered trying to hand it to her, but she brushed his hand aside and grabbed hold of his big, jutting cock.

"You can keep it, Daddy," she giggled, squeezing his cock. "I've got a new favorite now."

This is crazy, he thought to himself as he reached up and put the duck back. Then she slowly turned and presented her slippery, smooth back to him. The scene was so incongruous it almost made him laugh out loud. Alana, now a maturing young woman standing in the shower naked, her body fully developed and ripe. Entirely different than when she had played with her little duck. A spark of guilt fired off in his heart as he recalled the many times he had bathed her when she was a little child. And every time, she would ask him to play with her little, yellow duck. "Ducky, ducky, Daddy, make it swim," she would say and he would grab it and wiggle in through the water toward her until she would grab it and hold it to her chest.

"Ducky, ducky, Daddy, make it swim," he heard her say as she smiled at him.

"You still remember?" he grinned back at her.

"Of course," she giggled, leaning back and letting him run the soapy sponge over her bubble-covered back. "How could I forget having my Daddy give me a bath?"

"You couldn't hold it against your chest now or you'd lose it down between these things," he grinned reaching around her cupping one of her big, heavy breasts.

"You're silly, Daddy," she snickered, leaning back and rubbing her soft, cushy butt against this rock-hard cock.

Dropping the sponge, he reached around her grabbed hold of both of her wondrous, dangling breasts and began to knead and squeeze them.

"Oh, that feels so good, Daddy," she said as her nipples immediately hardened under his hands.

Then he felt her slowly turning in his arms. Her warm, water-slickened skin brushed against his as she turned until she was facing him. Now his empty hands were brushing against her back as they stood staring deep into each other's eyes.

BarondeSade
BarondeSade
3,409 Followers