Alana's Visit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What, wha?" she grunted as he clambered down and shoved her long, lovely legs apart.

"More, need more," he snorted reaching down and grabbing hold of her hips.

Then with a grunt, he jerked her hips up until she stood on her knees with her beautiful butt thrust up in the air in front of him. Her head was turned toward him looking up from the bed as she watched him grab hold of his love-dagger and aim it at her upturned pussy.

"Arf," he barked as he quickly fitted the big, purple head of his giant cock into the soft, weeping wound between her beautiful legs.

"Arf, arf," she barked back at him shoving her pussy back onto him and impaling herself on his gigantic prick.

Grabbing hold of her soft, round hips, Howard began to push and pull on her, sawing his monster cock in and out of her delicate, oozing pussy.

The exquisite feeling of her silky pussy stroking his massive prick was beyond belief as he reveled in the wicked joy of incestuous delight. Grunting as he whipped his enormous cock in and out of her slavering pit, Howard felt her rise to her hands and knees. Looking up, he was delighted to see the reflection of their debauchery in the mirror of Donna's dressing vanity. Watching Alana's big, beautiful tits heaving back and forth as he hammered his cock into her willing pussy pushed him right up to the verge of eruption. But straining, he was somehow able to hold back the eruption that threatened to loose the storm that was gathering inside his aching balls.

Her magnificent pair of flawless tits heaved back and forth heavily as their bodies met. Then their eyes met as she brazenly returned his stare while he pumped his prick into her delightful hole. Their eyes were locked together in some type of incestuous confession as they fucked like dogs in the street. The battle raged on, the bedsprings groaning and creaking lewdly and the obscene sounds of their fucking filled the room.

Howard was in a rapturous fog as he slid his huge cock in and out of his daughter's hot, tight pussy. He knew that the wondrous thing they were sharing couldn't last much longer. Her burning cunt was gluttonously clutching and pulling on his cock as she coaxed him to fill it with his wicked seed.

It was coming. He could feel the aching pressure inside his balls growing and growing as his daughter lovingly milked his prick with her pussy. The strain of holding it back was only making the intense urgency worse. He was afraid that the force of his eruption might blow the back of her head off if he let it go all at once. In and out, in and out went his massive prick. Glancing down at it as it plowed in and out of her, he saw that it was drenched in her sweet juices. Glistening evilly in the soft light, the malignant monster was so slippery with her nectar it effortlessly slid in and out of her even as large as it was.

"Gonna come, gonna come," she panted as she squeezed and grabbed at his cock with her pussy.

"Yes, yes, yes," he hissed, stroking his cock into her harder and harder.

"You, too, you, too, you come too," she pleaded with him clenching her cunt down on his penis tighter and tighter.

Then it felt like someone had put his balls between two, two by fours and slammed them together. An exquisite flash of pain and pleasure shot out from his balls as his cock jumped inside of her pussy. A gigantic spume of lava-like semen erupted from the head of his aching cock and filled her pussy with its evil heat.

"Yes, Daddy, yes," she cried out locking her pussy down around his spewing penis.

Straining, he shoved his cock down into his daughter's pussy as far as it would go. Deep inside the convulsing chamber of her cunt, his cock bucked and kicked spurting out its wickedness one giant gusher after another. Both of them were consumed in the obscene immorality of their incestuous marriage as their bodies were locked in an unholy union of depraved love. Their bodies connected to each other in the most wicked way possible, they were both plunged into the corrupting pleasure of their incestuous union.

Father and daughter, clinging together in unapologetic love as their essences flowed together inside the precious chalice of her maidenhood. She had come from him, and now they were joined together as he gave her the essence to create life anew.

Just the thought of bringing life into her body from the body of her father made her giddy with anticipation.

And Howard could only think of giving his daughter his essence. The same potent elixir that had coalesced with her mother's body and formed Alana herself inside her mother.

Now had he and Alana created another Alana inside her own womb to continue the evil cycle or was another corrupt Howard now fermenting inside his daughter's womb?

Or was it wasted effort that only served to satisfy their wicked need for self-indulgence that they shared?

Only time would tell.

But if they had been lucky, or unlucky, depending on their desire this time, there would be plenty of opportunities to rectify the mistake or perfect their artistry in the art of lovemaking in the future.

Whatever, they both knew in their heart of hearts that this was only a single incestuous encounter and their love for each other would grow with each wicked liaison they would share....

The End