Alana's Visit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BarondeSade
BarondeSade
3,409 Followers

Leaning together, their lips touched as Howard's hands crept down her back to her soft, full ass. Cupping the supple, round cheeks, he pulled his daughter against his steel-hard maleness. As their tongues twirled and twisted inside each other's mouths, Alana thrust herself against him, rubbing her fur-covered mound against his cock.

Howard could feel Alana's rock-hard nipples digging into his chest as they held onto each other as if their lives depended on it. Then Howard felt one of Alana's long, shapely legs curl around his leg. Digging his fingers down into the soft, giving flesh of her ass, Howard slowly lifted her off the shower floor.

As he lifted, Alana's arms curled around his neck and pushed down on his shoulders, helping. He could feel the soft curls of hair scraping up the underside of his stiff cock as he lifted his daughter higher and higher. At last he felt the head of his prick slip down onto the giving softness between her legs. Then he felt the silky softness engulf the head of his cock as he slowly entered her.

"Oh, Daddy—" Alana murmured as their lips parted and she slowly sank down on his jutting maleness. Deeper and deeper, he drove up into the warm moistness until at last they were one and he was fully immersed in her clinging heat.

Crushing her breasts against his chest, Alana bent down and curled her soft, full lips around his neck at the point where in merged into his shoulder. Then Howard felt a nip of pain as she bit down, sinking her teeth into his skin. As she bit, Howard thrust up into her driving his cock even deeper into the velvet softness of her womanhood.

"Your bed, Daddy—" Alana growled as she moved away from his neck and squeezed her pussy down around his embedded cock. "Fuck me in your bed, Daddy. Fuck me in the bed that you made me in..."

"Oh, God, Alana," Howard choked out, barely able to contain the raw passion that was fighting for release down inside his chest.

Trying not to slip and fall, Howard staggered out of the shower and out into the hallway. Tightly holding onto Alana's slick, hot body, he lurched down the hallway leaving a trail of wet footprints behind him.

Stumbling into his bedroom, he blundered over to the unmade bed. Falling onto it, they somehow managed to remain locked together as their open mouths clashed and they hungrily kissed.

At last, gasping for air, their lips broke apart as Howard drew back and slammed back into her with such force it drove her six inches up the bed. Then with a passion he'd never felt before, he began to thrust into her over and over and over again. He was totally out of control. He couldn't have stopped if his life depended on it.

"Daddy—Daddy—Daddy—" Alana gasped out, her long nails clawing at his bounding ass urging him to fuck her harder and harder. Her long legs were flailing about wildly as she flung herself at her father trying to take him completely inside her womb.

Sweat was glistening on Alana's upper lip and her eyes had a lost, crazed look in them as she thrust back at father taking him as deep as possible on every driving stroke.

Howard's hot breath was hissing out of him every time he slammed into his daughter's wet, slippery cunt. He could feel her tight box grasping tightly around his shaft as he slid in and out of her with frenzied energy. God what a wonderful start to the day, his fevered mind railed. He hadn't been awake more than thirty minutes and already he was inside his beautiful daughter's tight, hot cunt as they fucked like a pair of humping rabbits.

Alana's legs were wrapped around the small of Howard's back, her tiny feet softly slapping against his bounding ass as it jerked up and down above her. Swiveling his hips as he fucked her, Howard could feel the head of his cock just barely brushing against Alana's cervix. They were a perfect fit, he sickly thought. Built for one another.

Alana's whole body was rocking back and forth from the force of the blows her father was raining down on her pussy. Howard felt like he had thrust his cock into a hot, fleshy vice as his daughter's pussy tightly clenched down around him. Sex with Donna had never been like this. Unlike her mother, Alana took to fucking like a duck took to water.

"I've wanted this for so long, Daddy—" Alana groaned out.

"Oh, God, Alana—" Howard groaned out, feeling his daughter's hard, swollen nipples scraping against his sweaty chest as he pumped into her with a fierce determination.

Howard's mouth hung open as he gasped for air to fuel his pounding attack on his lovely daughter's pussy. Sweat coated his body, dripping down onto Alana while her tight, wet pussy made lewd sucking noises as it pulled and sucked on his cock.

Gone were all thoughts of morality and the wrongness. All that mattered now was gratification. Pure, sweet, animal gratification. They were fucking for the sake of fucking! Nothing else mattered now. Making love could come later.

Alana was softly moaning, tossing her head from side to side, her long mahogany mane fanned out over the bed. Howard's sweaty belly was slapping against hers while he tried to get his cock even deeper inside the fiery pit between her upthrust legs.

Howard could feel the warm wetness seeping out around his thrusting cock as his big balls wetly smacked up against his daughter's sweet, soft ass. She was breathing in short, hard gasps and he could sense that she was almost there. She was ready to come, her pussy drooling wetness as it tightened around his pistoning shaft.

"Oh—Daddy—Oh—Oh—Daddy—Daddy—" Alana wailed.

Somehow picking up the pace up to the final notch, Howard hammered his cock into his daughter harder and he could feel his own time drawing nearer with each and every thrust. His balls were now bunched tightly and drawn up hard against the bottom of his shaft. He could feel the warm milky cum inside them churning and bubbling, so close to release.

Suddenly Alana's body went rigid for a few short seconds before she started to scream. Screaming her hot exploding orgasm, she began to shake and shiver, her teeth chattering, her back arching up off the bed, her pussy locking down around his cock.

Howard opened his own mouth to scream, too, but nothing came out but a choking gasp as he lunged forward and drove deep inside the sucking, milking hole between his daughter's legs. Thrusting deeper into the convulsing depths of her womb, he released control to his body as gush after gush of hot, creamy cum flooded out inside her little hole, coating its walls with thick white semen. Alana gripped her father's shoulders with her hands, squeezing tightly, digging her long, sharp fingernails down into his clenched muscles.

Alana's eyes had glazed over as a drivel of spit leaked out of the corner of her mouth and slowly trickled down her quivering cheek.

"Fuuucccckkkkkk—" Howard cursed, digging his fingers down into her long, dark mane as he thrust his long, thick, spurting cock deep inside his daughter's spasming pussy. He had never felt anything this wonderful. It was pure, sweet ecstasy he told himself leaning down and slowly licking his tongue up the little stream of saliva, following it back up to his daughter's soft, full lips. Gently, he nibbled on her lower lip as he watched her slowly come back to life.

They lay gasping for air, their sweaty bodies pressed against each other, making Alana's big breasts stick to her father's hairy chest. With their mouths locked in a feverish kiss, they basked in the warm, happy afterglow of their love making for the longest time.

"Mmmmmmm, Daddy, that was wonderful..." Alana smiled as Howard slowly eased back out of her. As he did, she reached between her legs, feeling her father's softening cock slowly slip out of her, his come and her wetness trickling out of her pussy. Then Alana's hands wandered back up to Howard's lips.

Feeling his daughter's sticky fingers brush across his lips, Howard sucked her fingers into his mouth and licked away their combined fluids.

He pulled her into his arms and kissed her long and deep. As their lips finally broke, he looked deep into her warm, brown eyes.

"Did it hurt?" he asked her with a concerned look on his handsome face.

"Just a little... at first. But then it stopped and, and, oh, Daddy it was just wonderful," she murmured, taking his head between her hands and crushing her lips against his lips. "It was just the way I dreamed it would be."

"I'm glad. I don't want to hurt you," he smiled back at her then turned and rolled over to the edge of the bed.

"Are you hungry?" he asked her pushing up off the bed and standing up.

"What did you have in mind," she giggled, her eyes dropping down to his dangling cock.

"Not that," he grinned, stepping over to the door. How about if I get us a couple of sweet buns for breakfast?"

"Sure, Dad," she laughed, "but I'd rather have some sausage."

"And I'd rather have your sweet buns, but man can't live on sex alone," he snorted back at her.

"Don't be gone too long, Daddy," she said, smiling at him from the bed.

"I won't," he said as he hurried out the door and went dashing down the stairs. Stepping into the kitchen, he started to brew a quick couple of cups of coffee, but then he remembered that they had a bottle of champagne in the fridge that he had almost forgotten about. Somehow, that seemed much more appropriate for the situation. Getting a tray, he grabbed a handful of sweet rolls, the bottle of champagne, and a couple of glasses. Then he climbed the stairs and hurried down the hallway to his bedroom.

Grinning like a Cheshire cat, he stepped into the room with the makings for their festive breakfast. What he saw almost made him drop everything.

Alana looked up at him as he stood gawking at her. She was wearing one of her mother's most enticing naughties. It was almost as if she had some kind of sixth sense and knew the one he liked the best. And she was God-damned beautiful in it. In fact, she filled it out better than Donna did, he sickly thought as he drooled over her.

"Is this okay?" she innocently asked him as she slowly fastened the last of the wispy garter belts to the nylons she was now wearing. "I thought you would like it."

"Oh, for God's sake, Alana," he groaned, his cock twitching up and down excitedly. "You're the most beautiful woman in the whole fucking world."

The sheer black corset was ribbed with strips of lacy material and there was no bodice leaving her huge, heavy breasts totally exposed to his leering eyes. And she had forgone the nicety of wearing the matching panties leaving her delectable pussy conspicuously exposed and vulnerable.

Howard knew that he was dreaming all this. There stood his little girl all dressed up in her mother's clothes just like she used to do when she was a little girl. Except what she wore now was so, so different. All different except for her shoes. She now wore her own high heels instead of her mother's, as she had as a girl. The irony of it all, Howard thought. Perversely, he found himself remembering Alana clopping around the house in Donna's stiletto heels with her mother's other clothing draped over her shoulders when she was barely five years old. Back then, her mother's clothes swallowed her, but now, but now, oh, God, everything fit her perfectly. Too perfectly, he told himself.

Luckily, however, she had chosen a corset with no brassiere, because her oversized breasts would never have fit in any of her mother's brassieres. While Donna was a full bosomed woman, Alana's tits were too large for any bra of her mother's.

"Do you like it, Daddy?" she coyly asked, easing down onto the bed and leaning back on one arm as she spread her legs and exposed her pussy.

"Oh, God," he groaned hoping he wouldn't shoot his wad just looking at her.

"What?" she asked him, running her hand through her long, auburn hair. "You look like you've seen a ghost."

"Oh, my Dear Alana," he choked out stumbling over to the nightstand and setting down the sweet rolls and champagne. "You, look at you, you're so God damned beautiful. Do you remember playing with your mother's things when you were a little girl?"

"Of course," she smiled, running her hand over to his dangling cock and tickling it with her long, red fingernails, "and I still like to play with mother's things."

"Jesus," he groaned putting his hands on her shoulders and slowly pushing her back down onto the bed.

Now his daughter's luscious pussy lay before him bare and uncovered. Gently, he reached down and spread her long, shapely legs farther apart as he watched the enchanting cleft of delicate flesh unfurl before his eyes. It was exquisite, he thought as he slowly lowered his mouth down to the soft, smoothness of her childish cunt. Running his tongue out, he adoringly ran his tongue around the silky smoothness of her dainty cunt lips. Her obvious pleasure was shown by the trickle of creamy cunt-nectar that was flowing out of the precious chamber.

"Oh, Daddy," she murmured, running her fingers through his hair.

Slowly licking his way down the vulnerable little cleft, he found the opening from which her juices were so freelyflowing. Lovingly, he gently lapped at the stream of sweet liquor bubbling out of it for a few moments before he tenderly forced his tongue down into the hot, clutching tightness of her cunt. Slowly, he slid his tongue in and out of the hot, little gash as she purred out her pleasure. He kept tongue-fucking her for several minutes as her little mews grew more and more insistent. Finally, he backed his juice-coated tongue out of her hot, little box and quickly found the bulging knob of her clitoris.

"Oh, oh, oh, Daddy," she bubbled as he began to tease the little pap with his long, probing tongue.

Amazed, he felt her instantly begin to quiver and moan as her body began to shake and shudder.

"Oh, Daddy, Oh, Daddy, Oh, Daddy--" she gasped as she shook and moaned.

He furiously flicked his tongue back and forth across the bulging knob as Alana was consumed by her orgasm. Wishing he could make it last forever for her, he savagely attacked the core of her femininity with his slashing tongue until he finally felt her falling back down to earth.

"Oh, Daddy, oh, Daddy," she cooed, as her body began to melt back down onto the bed. "That was awesome."

"I'm glad," he murmured, slowly lifting his juice-coated lips up from her oozing pussy.

"Again," she murmured, sleepily, "do me again and let me do you. Do you at the same time, too."

"You mean, you want to," he mumbled.

"Yes, Daddy," she smiled down at him, "let's do sixty-nine. Okay?"

"Oh, My Sweet Alana," he whined, slowly crawling up on the bed and straddling her with his big, hard cock jutting out above her darling face.

"Oh, Daddy, it's so big," she cooed reaching up and pulling the thick slab of rock-hard Daddy-cock down to her sweet mouth.

"God," he gasped as he felt her hot, sucking lips close down around the shaft of his throbbing cock just below its big, purple head.

Diving back down between his daughter's outstretched legs, he hungrily assaulted her jutting clitoris with his tongue as she greedily devoured his huge cock with her mouth.

His daughter, he feverishly thought as he raped her cunt with his tongue. It was his daughter that was causing the glorious feelings of pleasure gushing out from his cock. She was gluttonously sucking and milking his cock with her hot mouth quickly bringing the hot, thick load of his venomous cum to the boiling point. He had never felt anything like the wicked, delicious feeling that was washing over him as his daughter feverishly attacked his throbbing prick with her mouth, lips, and hands. His Dear, Sweet Alana, the apple of his eye, his cherished little daughter was no longer a child now. She was a woman. A woman with the needs of a woman and was quickly learning how to use her femininely wiles to get her way with a man. One man especially, he sickly thought, straining to hold back the flood of cum that was boiling and bubbling inside his aching balls. She knew how to please him in the most intimate and carnal way imaginable.

Suddenly he felt a rush of cold air on his spit-drenched cock.

"Fuck me in the mouth, Daddy," Alana groaned. "Fuck me and come in my mouth again."

Then before he could answer her, she had sucked his giant cock back into her mouth and was hungrily devouring it. As she did, she grabbed hold of his ass and dug her fingernails into his skin urging him to fuck her mouth faster. It was more than he could take and he felt his balls implode and fire a giant gob of hot, blistering cum into his cock. The fiery gusher of his scalding semen shot through his cock leaving it scorched and burning as his prick lurched and emptied a gigantic glob of boiling cum into his daughter's ravenous mouth.

"FUCK," he grunted humping his cock deeper into her hot, sucking mouth.

Forgetting her pussy for a moment, he let the pleasure pour through his body and mind as he watched his daughter suck his life essence from his jerking manhood. Even as the mammoth monster spewed out its virulent poison into her mouth, she kept pulling it deeper and deeper into her mouth until it suddenly slithered down into her throat. Feasting on the evil picture of his giant penis being sucked deeper and deeper into his own daughter's mouth, he groaned and sank all nine inches of the grotesque brute down inside the hot hole of her sucking, clutching mouth and throat. With lewd gratification, he watched her throat work as she swallowed him and the fiery cream that was pouring out of his throbbing meat.

Again and again and again, his cock twitched spewing out load after load of thick, hot man-cream into her throat. But at last, it jerked one last time as it dribbled out the last of his cum. Relishing the feel of his daughter's hot lips wrapped around his throbbing meat, he grunted and reluctantly lifted his hips and dragged the drained giant out of her mouth and throat.

"Oh, God, Alana," he whined as he dove down between her legs again and ravenously attacked her fiery hole with his tongue.

"Oh, Daddy," she gurgled grabbing his hair and shoving his face down into her hot cunt as she humped it into his mouth. "Eat me, eat me, eat my pussy."

Dropping his arms over her legs, he hooked them behind her knees and pushed. As he did, her sweet, little ass tilted up, exposing her pussy and asshole to his lashing, slashing tongue. His tongue was all over her, licking, lapping at her like a dog at its water bowl. Holding onto the soft cheeks of her ass, he pulled her pussy into his mouth and found her clitoris. Furiously raking his tongue back and forth across the slippery little knob, he felt her hands on his cock again. Amazingly, he felt his cock begin to rise to the occasion once again as he consumed his daughter's delectable cunt. Then, as he savored the delicious nectar pouring from the delicate flower, he felt her began to shudder and shake as she began to call out his name.

"Daddy, Daddy, Daddy," she wailed as she franticly humped her cunt into his face.

Continuing his frenzied assault on her clitoris, he tongued her through her orgasm as she unknowingly clung to his hardening rod with both hands. Panting heavily, Alana heaved up and down as spasm after spasm of pleasure poured through her cunt.

Howard was consumed by the erotic wickedness of the moment as his daughter flailed about underneath him. But as he reveled in the passion of the moment, he felt the strength of Alana's orgasmic convulsions growing weaker and weaker. Then it was over as she melted down into the bed.

"Oh, God, Daddy," she wheezed as she fought to catch her breath. "That was too much."

Wondering at his own virility, Howard stared down at the jutting harpoon of evil flesh arcing up out of his hairy groin. It was insatiable and once again in need of the flesh of a woman. And not just any woman. It wanted the delicate, untainted flesh of his daughter's pubescent pussy. Nothing else would satisfy its demonic craving. Knowing that he must feed the creature's wicked appetite, Howard rolled off her and roughly rolled her over onto her belly.

BarondeSade
BarondeSade
3,409 Followers