Alex Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I paged for Jorge to fetch me both Boris and Ivan. When they arrived, I told them what I had found. "It appears Acme Emporium does exist. You have paid a grand total of five million dollars to Acme in the last six months. Before that, only a couple thousand was paid. There is no business stamp on the back of the recent checks. The invoice numbers are consecutive, the account number is different, but the same bank, which adds up to too many discrepancies. What is confusing is why your Accounts Payable person didn't catch this..."

Boris was first to speak, "Acme Emporium? I don't think even their whole company is worth that much money. Is there any way to tell who was cashing the checks?"

"If you talk with the bank, you might be able to find out. I would let the authorities know."

"You are a funny girl. Modern Russia has more problems than solutions. The authorities are all crooked. I would be better off handing out my own swift justice than to be bothered with the police. I am very grateful to you. If you do not mind, I need to call my office and stop any more checks from going to Acme that are not legitimate. I hope Alex treats you well. If you ever have a problem with him, let me know." With that, they both left. In the last two days, I do not think Ivan had spoken two words to me.

I was picking-up my mess when Ariela came in. She brought with her lunch and a few bottles of water. Setting them down, she gave me a wink and left. I sat there enjoying one of the most delicious Rueben sandwiches I think I had ever had, when in came Alex.

"You are amazing. Boris came outside and interrupted my ride to sing your praises. I am glad you could help him. He threatened me if I don't take very good care of you. My own Uncle ready to disown me if you leave; I don't think you know what that means, but in time I hope you will."

"I have watched all of theGodFathermovies, and I really do think I know what that means. I am truly honored that I have been able to make myself valued and respected by your family. I am even happier at the fact that I discovered where your Uncle was swindled. Now, how about taking a look at what you have for me."

"Why don't you finish eating and I will be back with most of my stuff. The rest of your furniture will be here today. Tomorrow the internet and phone lines will be going in," he said, walking out the door.

I sat there eating my sandwich watching all the horses graze peacefully. The view was amazing; I found myself wishing I had a camera. A picture worthy of framing was right before me. The picturesque Catskill Mountains reflecting upon the lake, with gorgeous horses grazing and the young ones playing. Everything around here was slow and peaceful, a perpetual vacation.

Alex softly knocked on the door. He pushed it open, wheeling in a hard cart with six huge file boxes stacked. I gasped; that was a lot of work for one farm. "Please say that is the last six years and not the last six months. I might have to renegotiate my pay," I said, half laughing.

"Nope, I hate to break it to you. Since my accountant left, all of these bills have been piling up. I have paid most of them. Most of this just needs to be filed and a few things still need to be paid, but they are in this folder." He set down a blue hanging file folder that was two inches thick. "Here are all the bank accounts and payroll records." He tossed two jeweled CD cases down on the table. "Like I said, the rest of this stuff just needs to be filed. Each box contains one month's records."

"Splendid. I need lots of hanging files and manila folders. Not to mention possibly a few more file cabinets. This is an awful lot of stuff. How much of it is duplicates?"

"A lot of it is unopened, like the feed and shavings deliveries. I just write a check when they deliver, but the bills are in here, somewhere," he said, pointing vaguely toward the stack of boxes.

"The rest of your furniture has just arrived," said the voice over the intercom. "Jorge is showing the delivery men to the room."

The remainder of the day was spent directing furniture placement. I was awestruck by the desk, the enormity of it. I could lay outstretched on it. I had it placed on an angle so I could look out on the vista. Alex had left with everyone else, letting me get to work. I just sat there looking at the boxes and boxes of stuff. I was feeling very overwhelmed.

I finally decided to start with the first box. Taking each piece of paper out, I started a file system I could work with. Actual filing could wait. I had gone through half of the boxes when Alex came through the door. "Having fun yet?"

"So much fun I've lost all concept of time. A clock would be nice. I would have never known you to be this disorganized. You seem too controlled to have chaos."

"I don't understand bookwork, which is why I hire someone." Sitting down next to me, I saw his face change from meek to strong. "Sarah, I have a few things I need to say to you."

"Yeah, what?" I was busy putting papers into files. I saw him get up; he shut and locked the door. My heart sank in my chest. Fear washed over me, this was serious.

"Sarah, my sweet, we need to have a serious, open conversation. Please hear me out. A D/s relationship is unfolding before your very eyes, and I don't even think you know it is happening." I started to speak but he placed his finger up to my mouth. "As I was saying, you submitted last night, but I don't think you really meant what you said. You wanted to please me, but you felt it was at a personal loss."

"Actually, Sir, I wrestled with my decision. I was happy with my decision. I really do enjoy you being my herd leader in the bedroom. I am happy making you happy. I am being honest. Somewhere, I had concluded that I was not losing part of myself, I was adding to myself. You have given me sexual fulfillment that I have not had in years, if I ever had it. I truly trust and respect you, inallaspects of my life."


"I am really glad to hear that. I was afraid we were going to go backwards. I am honestly happy to hear that we can move forward. Which makes this conversation even more important. SSC: safe, sane and consensual. That is what we are after, not fear and degradation. Anyway, I am not here to break your will, but I think you already know that. So, I have a few things to ask you. I should have done this from the very beginning, but I didn't know how to bring it up. You are very curious, but you have so much speculation and spirit, that I am still not sure..."

"Will you just spill it? You are making my head spin. I can either agree or disagree." I could see he was trying to be tactful, but he was becoming ineffective.

"Alright, I want you to start a journal. In it, I want you write your thoughts, fears and convictions, about everything and anything. From what we do in the bedroom, what you do with your riding, or anything else. If you decided to take notes while you read or do research on the internet, I want you to write it down. Furthermore, I want to read it." He added the last sentence quickly.

"No. I will write but you will not read. My personal thoughts are my own." Very simply put.

"I want to know your inner-most thoughts. I want to know what makes you tick. I don't want it to laugh at you; I want to help you grow."

"What am I a teenager? Tell you what, I will write, but what I share with you is my own personal choice. Can you respect that?" I was becoming very uneasy.

I could see the frustration building in his face, "I want to start discussion topics. I want to know what you are thinking and if there is any way that I can possibly expand or clarify anything. That is all. Alright, I will let it be, for now. The next thing," he said, taking a sheet of paper out of his pocket, "this is a list of websites I want you to visit. The first one has a very detailed questionnaire that will help you to set limits. I will respect those limits. Just, please, if anything is a possibility, just mark it curious. If you are not sure, about anything, ask and I will do my best to explain."

"Okay, that is easy enough. You promise, you will respect my limits?" I had regained my composure.

"Yes, I promise. The last thing: after you have prepared your checklist,weneed to draw-up a contract. This will be a written agreement between the two of us stating the rules and boundaries. One of the rules will be that I must always respect and value your point of view. You must always accept my leadership in the bedroom. We are true equals in everything, things of that nature." He looked into my eyes. His face looked honest and sincere.

"Alright. Just out of curiosity do you have a list of limits?" I was curious what his looked like.

"Yes, but I do not want to inadvertently influence your limits. I will encourage you to look at mine, after you are done. Please remember this isalwaysconsensual. Not to scare you off, or to make you become defensive, but I will require kneeling, after your leg has fully healed, and only in the context of a scene, not in front anyone else. Okay?"

"I am not going to argue or become defensive, but I am very curious. When I finally get internet I will be spending a lot of time researching everything. I am very curious, just a little apprehensive. Out of curiosity, how much is going to change after my leg has healed?"

"My sweet filly, a lot is going to change, but all for the better. After you have set your limits we can discuss what is going to change, and how. I promise you, no real physical harm and never any mental harm will ever come to you. Do you believe me?" His green eyes were staring into my soul. I felt completely and utterly safe with him, when I looked into his eyes a secure warmth wrapped around my body.

"Yes," was all I said. He leaned into me, kissed me on the cheek, and then left. My head was spinning with questions. I guess I was just going to have to wait until tomorrow when I could do some real research. Taking a deep breath, I returned my attention to the stacks of papers before me. About two hours later Alex came back in.

"Are you hungry? Dinner will be ready soon."

"Do you mind sitting? I have a few questions, and then I will go get ready for dinner." Alex sat down next to me. "Alright, I was briefly thumbing through a few of the books, and a few questions have arisen." I reached for my notebook that I wrote the questions down on. "I am living here, but I am not required to call you 'Sir', 'Master', or 'Stallion' in any other context but the bedroom?"

"Those titles I have to earn from you. You may call me Alex, Sir, Stallion whatever you feel is appropriate anywhere, except when we are in the bedroom. Like I said, your leg has hindered everything I would like to teach you. So please understand; in a few weeks, if you still want to, we will take a different approach with our relationship. Answer me this: are you seriously thinking about becoming my sub?"

"I am interested and even relieved at the idea of letting someone else direct me. I know you do not want me to change who I am or lose any part of myself. As I was reading the 'Roses' book, I found myself becoming aroused while I read. The relationship they might develop is so different from any other relationship I have ever had. I know it is something I want to explore. Just promise me, if I have questions or concerns, please help me. The punishment thing still has me very confused." A wetness had developed on my panties just thinking about all of this.

"I cannot tell you how happy you are making me. I want you to read and ask any questions you want. Please, never EVER fear asking for clarification on anything. Punishment is reserved for disobedience. When we start this journey together by writing a contract, any behavior that is disobedient will be clearly defined. I know your mouth will get you in trouble and in all honesty, I am looking forward to placing you over my knee and spanking that lovely ass of yours. I want to see it turn red under my loving touch. I will never hurt you, severely, but I will command respect. Training you will give me more joy and happiness than training any one of the youngsters out in the field." His face was beaming with pride as he spoke. I was actually proud of myself for making him so elated. Continuing on, Alex spoke very clearly.

"I want you to know I love your spirit and mind. Those two aspects have drawn me to you. I know what you are capable of becoming and I want to be the one that takes you on that path of self-discovery. I do not want you to address me as 'Sir Stallion' anywhere in public or around any of the workers. Our relationship is our business and no one needs to know. Anything else?"

I had a million questions, but I felt that time and continued study was the right way to handle most of my questions. Although one was nagging at me to ask. "Collaring. I am not sure if I really want a leather collar around my neck. I don't know, but from what little I have read, it is like a wedding band. I just don't think I really want to be known as your possession. I am a person still, and not a horse."

"You are right about a collar being similar to a wedding band; some people even have ceremonies, like wedding ceremonies. A collar does not have to be a 'collar'; it can be as lovely as an emerald and diamond choker. Yes, it denotes possession, but so does a wedding band."

"Okay, I think I get it. I feel a little bit better. Thanks again, for everything. I am going to get washed-up for dinner." Alex pushed me towards the bathroom, so I could prepare myself for a quiet dinner.

12