Alexandra Steele & Friends Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,216 Followers

Nicole rolled her head from side to side, a mass of blonde locks on the black satin pillows. Paul looked down seeing what was to him the most beautiful woman he had ever had the good fortune to fuck. Nicole's eyes went wide as Paul began slowly entering her dripping cunt. Luckily for her she was totally wet and wildly ready for the fucking of her life. It took a good five minutes, during which Nicole came twice, but Paul finally had his entire ten inches into her tiny blonde pussy. She felt like she was being torn apart, but at the same time never having anything feel that great happen to her sexually before. Paul now started to slowly move in and out of the tightest pussy he had ever been in. Nicole slowly began meeting his thrusts and wrapped her tiny arms and legs around her. The two of them must have fucked for a good fifteen minutes, with Nicole losing count on how many times she came. Paul was dripping sweat all over Nicole and letting out encouragement as Paul sucked hungrily on her hard-nippled tits. He looked down into her gorgeous blue eyes and whispered out that he was close to cumming.

She wrapped her arms and legs around him again and whispered back; "Cum in my pussy, love. I want to feel your seed in me."

This was too much for him to take he drove deep into her and sent a river of cum deep into her, she could feel him expand in her and felt him cum. She came too and pulled him hard against her tiny body and whispered to him; "Next time I want you in my ass."

She felt him expand and began cumming in her again. She fell against the mattress feeling like a complete woman for the first time in her life, unaware that she was soon to become a mother with Paul's seed in her.

Slowly everyone came from their respective fucking areas and met in the living room all totally fucked out and very satisfied, that is except Sharon.

"Listen you guys, you have been fucking all week-end and I have a lot of catching up to do."

Alex spoke up, "Yeah Sharon, that may be true but except for you, Jen & John we all have to leave to be back at work in the morning."

"You mean it's just the three of us, well two seeing Jen doesn't want to fuck."

Alex spoke up again; "No, if you remember I told you Jeanetta Jones and her husband Tom are coming in tomorrow and from what I've heard they love to fuck. Hopefully you and John can get Jen out of her shell and maybe let her hair down."

Sharon said; "I doubt that!"

I said; "Who knows Sharon, we have all week to work on her, maybe we can break down her defenses and we can all have some fun with her."

"Yeah I know what you mean I never ate pussy before, but after trying it with Alexandra, who knows."

I stood up and said; "Hey how about a late night swim. I know I could use a cooling off after all of that sex? I'll even check with Jen and see if she wants to join us."

Sharon shook her head; "Why waste your time, she won't come with us."

Jen appeared at the doorway; "I won't go where with you?"

I walked over to her still naked making her feel uncomfortable. "We're all going down to the ocean for a late night swim. Would you like to join us? And yes we are going to be wearing bathing suits."

This was the first time I saw her smile, she nodded, "I'd love to go, can I bring a blanket to relax on?"

"Sure I can't see why not."

With ten minutes we were all in the elevator and on our way down to the beach. I followed behind with Jen as the rest of the group ran wildly into the crashing waves.

I helped her spread out the blanket and we both dropped our towel down and walked hand in hand to the water. I grabbed her hand tightly and pulled her into the water. She was finally having some fun and letting her hair down. She dove in and came up with her hair dripping and a huge smile on her face.

She put her arms around me and gave me a small peck on the cheek and said; "Thanks for understanding and inviting me down here, I really needed this." Then she was off playing in the water with the others.

I slipped away and headed back to the blanket. I dried off a best as possible and sat down on the blanket just to watch the other. After about ten minutes Jen came out laughing and out of breath and fell onto the blanket.

"Boy that was fun, see you can have fun without fucking other people's spouses."

"Not Jen, no reason for being catty now!"

"I'm sorry John, but I miss my husband and watching all of you guys fuck has made me very, very horny and no you can't help with that only Marty my husband can help with that."

"Jen you know Jeanette and her husband are coming tomorrow. Why don't you give him a call and have him come with them. That way you can be happy and take the guilt off of us."

"Can I really, you don't mind if he joins us here?"

"No here's my cell, call him now and ask him to come."

She threw her arms around me and gave me a big kiss, a real big kiss.

She broke the kiss and looking down blushing even in the dark I could tell, "I'm sorry John, I got carried away, I'll call him right now."

She looked like a school kid all happy and bubbly. Then she heard the voice on the other end of the phone and her excitement flew out the door quickly. The voice on the other end was not her husband's, but a woman's voice. To top it off it was a voice she noticed, it was Vivian Brown, the daytime mythologist who had been trying to get Marty into bed for sometime now and with Jen in Myrtle Beach, she finally may have gotten her way.

"Vivian, is that you? Where is Marty?"

"Oh hi Jen, I had car trouble and it started raining. Luckily Marty came along and gave me a ride. Seeing we were both along we had dinner and before taking me home he needed to stop off at your place for something."

Jen hung up the phone.

On the other end Marty came into the room, "Vivian, who was on the phone?"

"It was Jen looking for you, but before I could get you she hung up."

"Oh fuck Vivian, I'm in trouble."

"If you're going to be in trouble, might as well be for a good reason."

Vivian slipped her arms around Marty's neck and gave him a kiss like he had never had before. Their tongues dueled for about five minutes. When they came up for air they were both out of breathe. Just then the phone rang again. It was Jen again

"Hello," Marty said out of breath.

"Oh my god Marty, you are fucking her!"

"No Jen let me explain!"

Just then Vivian began tickling Marty and giggling and Marty whispered, "Vivian, stop that, Jen is on the phone."

"You know Marty; two can play that game, goodbye!"

The phone went dead and Vivian turned Marty around as she slowly began unbuttoning his shirt; "Where were we?"

He let out a groan and kissed her hard as his hands went to her ample ass and began kneading it. He reached the back of her skirt and slowly lowered the zipper and he tugged at the short white skirt. It slid down her ample ass and pooled around her ankles. Marty took Vivian by the hand and led her to the bedroom.

"If we are going to fuck I want to do this right."

Standing by the bed Marty once again kissed her and she kissed him back. What a contrast his blonde haired head hovering over her black was a sight to see. She ran her black fingers through his hair as he kissed her neck. Marty slowly unbuttoned her pink jacket and slid it off her shoulders and then pulled her white sleeveless tee over her head slightly messing us her stylish hairdo. Reaching behind her he unhooked her lacy black bra. He stood back and slowly slid it down her arms. His breathe caught in his throat as he stared at the large black nippled tits. They barely sagged and the nipples looked like large Hershey kisses. He pulled her to him and captured one large chocolate nipple in his lips and his tongue bathe the entire nip as he moved to the other one Vivian was busy ridding Marty of this clothes. When he came up for air all that remained on for him was his boxers and this pants down around his ankles.

Vivian slowly lay back on the bed clothed only in her sheer black panties. Marty quickly shook off his pants and shoes and tossed aside his boxers. Vivian moaned when she saw his erect cock pointing directly at her. He covered her body with his, white on black and began worshiping her entire body from head to toe. When he got to her panties he grabbed them in his teeth and slowly pulled them down. He stared at her black wet pussy and licked her thighs up and down until he had her begging to eat her pussy. He spread her pussy lips and licked his lips as he saw the bubbly juices flowing out of her pink slit. He lowered his mouth to it and she clamped her thighs around his head and nearly crushed his head like a walnut. With her thighs covering his ears he failed to hear the phone ring again. Vivian reached over and answered it.

"No Jen, Marty can't come to the phone right now, he's eating my pussy and I'm about to cum, I'll let you hear all of the action!"

She didn't hang up the phone and lay it back on the nightstand. When Vivian opened her thighs Marty asked if she said something and she moaned out loudly, "Marty you eat pussy so well, I'm cumming, don't stop."

She let out a loud groan and came all over his mouth.

When he slid back up her body he laid his head on her shoulder and said; "I just love eating pussy, Jen thinks it dirty. I can do things with you that Jen would never do. I love her, but she is sexual frustrated and is driving me sexually insane."

"Well Marty you can do whatever you want to do to me and I'll do to you whatever you want to do."

Really, I would really love a blow job, Jen won't do it."

Vivian slowly kissed her way down Marty's body and kissed his nipples and belly. She wrapped her big black fingers around his lily white cock and started stroking it. She ran her pink tongue across the small opening and licked the precum from his cock. He let out a groan; "God, Vivian that feels great.

Jen is on the beach listening to all of this and tears are streaming down her face. I look at her and she pushed me away, "I need to hear this, I can't believe he's having sex with that bitch. She's had her eye on him for so long. Here John, just listen to this."

She handed me the phone and all I could hear was slurping sounds and a man moaning and groaning.

"No, don't hang up; I need to hear the rest".

I handed her the phone back and she continued to cry softly as the sounds intensified.

Vivian's head bobbed up and down, her red lipsticked black lips sliding up and down Marty's white pole. She knew he wouldn't last long. She pulled per mouth off his cock and yelled out loud enough to make sure Jen heard; "Oh Marty your cock is getting harder, I want you to cum all over my tits.

He let out a loud groan and yelled, "Here it cums, oh god just look at all of that white cum all over your face and tits. Damn I love the way you rub all of that into your skin, it's so fucking sexy. Let me lick it off of you.

Jen let out a sob as she heard that and dropped the phone onto the blanket.

I reached for it and she stopped me; "No John, I want to hear more, but I have to compose myself first."

Mary lay back on the bed savoring the best orgasm of his life. Vivian lay next to him tenderly caressing his body. "Ready for round two sexy?"

"Just give me a minute to regain my strength and then I will give you the fucking of your life."

"I'm counting on it white boy."

He smiled down at her, "Who you calling boy, bitch?"

They both began to laugh and suddenly the laughter ended as he gave her a deep kiss. Their tongue dueled for what seemed forever. When the kiss broke they were both out of breathe and Marty was as stiff as a board once again.

"Damn Marty, you're already hard, well let's not let that go to waste. Come on over here and fuck me."

Okay Vivian, how do you want it?"

"We have all night, every which way. Start with doggy. I know you love my ass."

Marty flipped Vivian over and with one quick lunge was buried balls deep into her black dripping pussy."

OH fuck Marty, you feel so big in my cunt, fuck me harder and don't stop. That's it slam that cock into my black pussy and make me scream."

She let out a loud groan and fell to the bed as she came all over Marty's cock. He continued pounding away at her dripping cunt. He bit at her neck and ear and ran his hands through her now sweaty hair. He tightened his grip on her locks and pulled her to him as he drove his cock deeper into her pussy.

"God Vivian, it had very been this good with Jennifer. Let me lie on my back I want you to ride my cock."

Damn Marty, forget that bitch, I'm here now and I will fuck you until you can't see straight."

"Yeah that's the way Vivian, ride that cock. I love playing with those large chocolate nipples of yours while you fuck my cock. I can't believe how fucking tight you are after all of this fucking."

"Look out Marty, I'm cumming again."

"Viv, bring your pussy over my face I want you to cum all over my mouth."

Vivian quickly scooted up and straddled Marty's face and he licked feverishly at her clit.

She let out a blood curdling scream; "Look out Marty, I'm cumming all over your face."

She let out a long groan and collapsed on the bed. Marty still not having cum the second time was still raring to go and with Vivian lying on her stomach, Marty pulled her hips upward and dropped a gob of spit into her puckered asshole. He worked first one finger in and then a second. Vivian began groaning; "Oh god Marty, are you going to fuck me in the ass now?"

"I sure am any objections?"

"NO way man, just take it slow. I love a cock in my ass."

The sight that Marty saw was just too much for him to take. He knew he wouldn't be able to last long, but he also knew he had all week to fuck this black goddess. His white pole was spreading those luscious black globes as he sank deeper and deeper into her ass. His balls were now resting against her ass and he took a deep breathe trying not to cum too soon.

Oh shit Marty, your cock is buried all the way in my ass. I can feel it throbbing against the walls of my asshole?

Jen was now sobbing out loud listening to her once faithful husband ass fucking that black bitch. She hung up the phone and threw her arms around me and cried her eyes out. She must have cried for a good fifteen minutes. The others came over to the blanket and asked what happened. When I informed them of what happened they all tried to comfort her, especially Heather & Nicole who worked closely with her. She just told them she wanted to be alone for the time being and get her thoughts together. I got up to leave and she looked up at me with those dark brown bloodshot eyes and I could see the hurt in them.

"Please stay with me, I don't want a crowd right now, but I also don't to be left along, okay?"

"Don't you worry Jen; I'll sit with you and comfort you as long as you need me."

She gave me a weak smile and rested her damp head on my chest as I combed my fingers softly through her hair. Every once in a while she would let out a sob and cuddle her head harder against my chest.

Meanwhile Marty was driving his cock faster and faster into Vivian's ass as she arched her back. Marty grabbed two handfuls of tit flesh in his palms and pulled her hard against him. Her rock hard nipples drove him crazy. She fingered her clit with one hands and tried to keep her balance with the other. Marty drove deeper into her ass and they were both nearing another orgasm. He was ready to pull his cock out of her ass and cum all over her back. She reached behind him and grabbed his ass.

"Don't you dare pull your cock out of my ass. I want you to cum in me."

This sent him over the top and drove all the way in and she collapsed onto the bed as they both let out loud screams and came together.

His sweaty body slid across hers as he tried to catch his breath. When he finally regained some strength he rolled off of her and cradled her in his arms and kissed her gently on her sweaty forehead.

"Vivian, that was fucking unbelievable!"

She smiled up at him: "Wait till tomorrow", and kissed him deeply.

Just then he heard the phone beeping because it was off the hook. He looked at Vivian and asked what that was all about and she looked up at him: "Oh I forgot to tell you while you were going down on me Jen called and with all of the excitement I guess I forgot to hang it up."

"You mean she heard all that we just did?"

Vivian shrugged her should and sheepishly replied, "I guess?"

Marty jumped from the bed and quickly dialed caller ID and it rang on my cell phone. I want to answer it and Jen stopped me, "Let me I guess he's done and wants to explain, Hello!"

"Jen let me explain!"

"No fucker, I have witnesses who heard all that was going on. Explain that to my lawyer now fuck off and die!"

Jen hung up the phone and turned to me and looking up at me slowly pulled my head down to her and planted one of the most passionate kisses on me I have ever had. The phone kept on ringing, I reached down and turned it off and Jen lay back on the blanket and I followed.

Coming next don't miss Jen's transformation, threesomes and moresomes with Sharon, Jen and Jeanetta and Tom Jones.

Afterwards the return of the women from Headline News, CNN, MSNBC, Fox news & CBS news.

Please let me know if you enjoy reading this as much as I enjoy writing it for you.

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,216 Followers
12