All Comments on 'Alice Finally Goes To The Moon'

by davidwatts

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
Phantom1925Phantom1925almost 20 years ago
A Riot.....................A Regular RIOT !!!!

Normally I'm not into the "Celebrities" stories but as a Honeymooners fan with an erection I decided to take a peek.........What a GREAT story ! Obviously written by a real 'Mooners fan. My only complaint was the too short Alice/Trixie action. A very well-done story with good "set-up".

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Masterpiece

I have always been a big fan of "The Honeymooners" and I was a little leary of reading a satire on the subject. But, I couldn't pass it up. And, I am glad that I didn't.

It was written so well. I was laughing all the way thru it.

As with others, I often thought about the friendship with the two neighbors going further. You did an excellent job picking up their behavioral patterns to a tee...a real Masterpiece!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Hairy pits

God!!! what a story. I just loved the bit about Gina lollabrigda and her bushy armpits. I just love hairy armpits.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Trixie's Hairy!

I am soooo turned on by Trixie's hairy pits and bush! Oops - I'm coming again all over my keyboard!

cafealamabelcafealamabelover 19 years ago
Love Your Honeymooners' Story!

I've always been a fan of the 'Honeymooners' and always loved the rich red lipsticks Alice & Trixie would wear. Also always thought that Alice and Trixie should have a hot lady/lady fling to brighten up their dull routines of housework. Loved the switch with pairing Ed & Alice so she could have countless orgasms and how Trixie bossed Ralph around for a change. That bastard! Fucking Alice in the ass and not even a goodnight kiss! She should have 'POWED' him to the moon! Great job David!

Lolita30Lolita30over 19 years ago
How sweet it is!

I loved your story! It was hilarious and erotic too! Keep up the good work!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Bang zoom!

I almost never bother with this category but for some reason I stopped at this story. HILARIOUS! I only wish it was longer.

miklosfairmiklosfairover 10 years ago
Interesting.

All those years of watching "The HoneyMooners" I never gave a thought to Alice and Trixie going down on each other. Great parody, hope to read more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous