Alice Unbound

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Feeling horny and a little frustrated, she walked to the bedroom. The lawnmower was louder now. Entering the room, she stopped to look at her body in the full-length mirror. Tan lines were beginning to show on her pale skin and she decided she should wear her bikini instead of her one-piece swimsuit. She turned to dress and stopped short - a man was mowing the lawn outside her room, moving away from her.

He was tall, about 6'4" with a mop of black hair, his skin bronzed. He was shirtless, exposing his broad shoulders and muscular back, his skin glistening with sweat in the early morning heat. His ass looked taut and athletic in his black shorts, the muscles standing out on his legs. He finished the end of a row and turned around, heading for the house. The muscles on his chest and abdomen were clearly defined as if he had been sculpted by an ancient Roman. His face looked chiseled, his eyes dark, his features Latino. Those dark eyes looked up from his work and locked onto hers as he mowed, getting closer.

She stood rooted to the spot unable or unwilling to move. His eyes roamed over her body and back up to her face. He smiled and nodded before turning around and starting another row. The spell was broken and Alice grabbed some clothes and dashed to the bathroom to dress. She decided to stay inside until he was finished, feeling self-conscious that he had seen her naked. A short while later, the mower turned off and she could hear him pushing it around to the front of the house.

Alice watched from the dining room as he loaded the mower in the back of his truck, his muscles glistening with sweat. He pulled a large jug of water out of the truck and took a long drink before pouring the rest over his head, cooling himself off. She watched the water cascade down his chest and over his abdomen down to his shorts, seemingly in slow motion. Her crotch felt hot and damp. He picked up a towel and dried off, then slipped on a clean white t-shirt. He got in and started the truck, turning up the circular drive to leave but then stopped.

Her neighbor walked up to the passenger window and talked with the gardener for several minutes before waving goodbye and walking away. The truck drove up the driveway and out of sight. Alice wondered what they talked about. Did the handsome gardener tell the writer he saw her naked? Probably not, but she wasn't sure.

A week later, he was back. He had finished the lawn and was pulling weeds from the flowerbeds. Alice was reading in a lounge chair wearing her white string bikini, her chair positioned at just the right angle to watch him work. Sunglasses hid her eyes as she pretended to read.

She hadn't planned this scenario - he had arrived while she was down at the beach and she had just returned as he finished the backyard and moved on to the front. Alice fought the urge to go inside and go from room to room just to watch him. Instead, she picked up her book and settled in a chair in a shady spot on the back lawn. A short while later, he reappeared carrying a large white bucket. He knelt down in her line of sight 25 feet away and began pulling weeds, dropping them in the bucket. Alice lost all interest in her book.

He finished and carried the bucket around to the front of the house. When he returned a few minutes later, he had rinsed off, put on his shirt and was carrying his large water jug.

"Excuse me, Miss?" he said, his voice heavily accented. "Can I refill my water?"

Her heart skipped a beat. "Sure," said Alice, rising. "Follow me," and led him inside.

In the kitchen he filled his jug in the sink, screwed the top on tight and turned around. The musk of his sweat filled her nostrils, acting like an aphrodisiac. Desire overcame caution and she stepped closer to him - he did not step back. She ran her hands over his chest, tracing his muscles and pressed up against him. His arms wrapped around her body as she leaned her head back; his head bent down and their lips met. She sucked on his tongue as it slid into her mouth, his hands roaming over her back. The kiss broke and she led him by the hand to her bedroom.

They stopped next to the bed and kissed again as he pulled the strings on her bikini top, causing it to fall away. She tugged at his tight t-shirt, lifting it up and he pulled it off. She kissed his chest tasting the saltiness of his sweat - his smell was intoxicating. He tugged at her bikini bottoms, untying them and they dropped at her feet. His hard cock pressed into her belly - she wanted him and pulled at his shorts. He stepped out of them, revealing the biggest cock Alice had ever seen.

It was massive, more than ten inches long and extremely thick. She doubted if it would fit in her anywhere, but she had to try, she had to have it. Pushing him down on the bed, she straddled him, running her pussy along his shaft. She felt intimidated by his length and was unsure of her next move. His strong arms lifted her, moving her up his body until she was kneeling over his head, his face buried in her crotch. His tongue plunged into her and soon his face was drenched in her juices. Her breathing became rapid as her orgasm approached. She dismounted and turned around, wrapping her legs around his head, so that she was face to face with his cock, her pussy on his mouth. He continued licking and nibbling. Alice marveled at the contrast of her creamy white skin to his bronze skin as her hand wrapped around his cock.

She pulled him into her mouth, her lips stretched around the girth. He was so big that she could only take him a few inches. With her hand she stroked and twisted his shaft, her tongue licking the head. The gardener moaned from between her legs and his licks quickened. One of his hands pushed on her head and she took in a little more. Her hand continued stroking and while the other fondled his large balls. She couldn't last much longer, her cries of ecstasy muffled by his cock. She came, her legs twitching as his licking slowed.

He rolled her off him and stood up by the side of her bed. Strong hands gripped her legs and pulled her to the edge on her back, her feet on his chest. His massive cock lay on her pussy, its head resting above her belly button. Alice felt a little afraid, but that fear was over powered by lust. She grabbed him and rubbed the head against her wet slit. At first it felt hopeless; but then, little by little he slowly slid into her. He was gentle and took his time, allowing her vagina to stretch before pushing some more. It was wonderful, like heaven between her legs. At last it pushed up against her cervix and could go no more.

He slowly withdrew until just the tip remained inside before pushing back in. With each stroke his pace increased slightly. He filled every last bit of her and she felt every inch as he slid in and out. His movements became faster and Alice felt the onset of another orgasm deep inside her. Her pants turned to moans, her moans turned to cries; she came, long and hard as he continued thrusting. Her senses slipped away as another orgasm washed over her, her cries loud and raw. His thrusting slowed and stopped; he pulled out slowly and climbed onto the bed straddling her stomach.

His cock lay between her breasts, the tip resting on her chin. He slid down her chest; Alice pushed her breasts together, squeezing his cock with them as it slid by. His balls rubbed on her stomach. He moved up again until his cock touched her chin. He slid back and forth between her breasts a few minutes until he moved forward a little more, nudging knob of his cock against her lips. Alice raised her head slightly and opened her mouth, allowing him to slide in. He pumped slowly, savoring the sight of his huge rod in her mouth. She bathed the tip with her tongue, swirling it around the head and pressing on the hole; his breath quickened. He moaned and thrusted quickly in short, sharp movements.

Alice wrapped her lips tightly around the head, messaging it with her tongue. His cock felt alive in her mouth, as if it had a mind its own. It spasmed and he cried out, cum pulsing into her mouth. She swallowed again and again as his load continued to fill her. At last he was still and she licked him clean.

"Is next Friday okay?"

She looked up at him and took off her sunglasses. He was standing beside her chair, the white bucket in his hand. The book she was reading lay in her lap.

"Pardon?" asked Alice, bewildered

"Is it all right with you if I don't come back until next Friday?" he asked without a trace of accent.

"Oh, right! Of course!" she replied, feeling her face flush. "I'm sorry, I've must have nodded off, or something," she added, lamely. "I'm Alice. What's your name?"

"Miguel." He paused. "OK, then, next Friday it is," he said, smiling before turning and walking away.

Alice sat up and watched him disappear around the house. She looked over at her neighbor's place and saw that he was hard at work on the lower deck. A few minutes later she heard the truck start and drive off. Her hand went down to her crotch; her bikini bottoms were soaked through, her pussy lips puffy and swollen, and her situation would have been immediately obvious to anyone who saw it. She wondered if Miguel had noticed.

Chapter 4 Tina and Dee

Two days later she was lying in the hammock, watching the water. She could tell by the amount and type of boat traffic the weekend was almost here. Sailboats littered the horizon to south where the town's marina was located. Slick speedboats roared by as jet skis whined obnoxiously closer to shore. More couples strolled by on the beach, holding hands but even with the added traffic it still felt deserted.

"Hello," a voice called.

Alice deftly dismounted the hammock and turned towards the voice. Two women in their mid-fifties strolled across the lawn from the direction of the house to the north. They wore casual beach attire and were deeply tanned.

"Hi," said the dark haired one. "I'm Dee and this is Tina," she said, gesturing to brown haired woman next to her.

"I'm Alice," said Alice, extending her hand.

"Maggie told us we had a new neighbor but since we've been gone on vacation we haven't had a chance to meet," Tina said, taking her hand.

"Maggie?" Alice's eyebrows rose questioningly.

"The real estate agent," said Dee. "She's a bit of a gossip. Don't be offended - she yaks about every thing. Anyway, by now I'm sure of all Neuwunder knows you're here."

"My goodness, you're pretty!" interjected Tina. "We thought it was because you're new. Now we know the real reason those guys were talking about you!"

"Guys?" asked Alice weakly.

"Let's see - Mark from the grocery, Ted at the gas station, Steve at the pharmacy," listed Dee.

"And, of course, all of their friends," added Tina

Alice relaxed a bit - those were all places she had been and they hadn't mentioned Miguel. Dee and Tina kept talking. She quickly learned that Dee was widowed and Tina was divorced; they had been friends since elementary school; and they now lived together next door. Alice offered to open a bottle of wine. They sat on the patio and talked some more.

After a few glasses, Tina, her eyes twinkling, leaned in to Alice and asked in a low voice, "Have you met Miguel?"

Alice felt her face flush. "Yeah," she managed. "We were just introduced a couple of days ago."

Dee laughed. "We put extra fertilizer on our lawn to make it grow faster so he has to come back more often."

"We love to watch him work," added Tina dreamily. "It's too bad he's married - we would have taught him a thing or two by now." Tina and Dee laughed.

The fantasy inside Alice wilted. "He's married?" she asked.

"Yep. He has a one year-old daughter." Alice felt her fantasy die. Dee went on. "It's too bad he's leaving."

"Where's he going?"

"He's transferring to the University of Michigan this fall," said Tina. "He's studying mechanical engineering."

"Oh," said Alice simply. She felt odd, hollow inside, and guilty that she had been having such thoughts about him.

"After he leaves it'll be Javier doing our yards," sighed Dee, a touch of sadness in her voice.

"That's Miguel's father," added Tina.

The conversation lulled. Alice looked over Dee's shoulder at the writer's house.

"Who lives over there?" she indicated with a nod of her head.

"That'd be Will," Dee answered.

Tina leaned in again. "His real name is Carroll William Lewis, but he hates the name Carroll. He's a writer."

"I've seen him on his hillside deck, writing. Why does he use a notebook, why not a laptop?" Alice asked.

Dee and Tina looked each other and shrugged their shoulders.

"We've never asked," they said together.

Just then, the writer walked out of his house and onto his deck. Dee looked over her shoulder and waved to him - he waved back.

"Will!" Tina called. "Come over and meet Alice."

Alice felt her pulse quicken as he walked over, the thick, spiral-bound notebook in one hand. He gave Tina and Dee each a light kiss on the cheek before turning to Alice.

"Will," said Dee, making the introductions. "This is Alice Dupree. Alice, this is Will Lewis."

Alice stood quickly to shake his outstretched hand and bumped the table hard, sloshing wine from Tina's glass. His pale blue eyes held hers in a steady gaze - there was a light in his eyes, something almost magical. Up close, she saw he was around 35, good looking and fit. His hand held hers a few moments longer than necessary but Alice didn't mind. Finally, she found her voice.

"Would you like some wine?" she offered.

"No, thank you," he declined. "I have some new ideas in my head and I need to get them down on paper before they fly away." He patted his notebook and started to turn away.

"Why do you use a notebook?" asked Alice, unable to contain her curiosity. "Why don't you use a laptop?"

Will turned back to her with a look of surprise on his face. "I prefer writing outdoors and the sun's too bright to see a computer screen," he answered. "And I find I'm more intimately involved in the story if I write it out by hand." He shrugged.

Alice felt her ears burning. "I'm sorry," she managed, "I didn't mean to pry."

A warm smile spread across his face. "No need to apologize. You're the first person to ask and I'm just surprised it's taken so long." With that, he turned and walked away, heading for his hillside deck.

They all watched him go. Tina looked at Alice.

"He likes you, I can tell."

"He's very guarded about his writing," added Dee, nodding.

Alice felt her face flush again.

"And Alice likes Will," observed Tina.

Nothing else was said for several long moments as Alice studied her wine, feeling uncomfortable. Dee came to her rescue, sort of, by changing the subject.

"So, you know all about us. What's your story, Alice?"

Alice gave them a condensed version of her life. When she finished, Tina held up her wine glass for a toast.

"Well, you're here now: I say, 'Good riddance to a bad marriage!'"

They clinked glasses and drank.

Chapter 5 The Lake

The next week Alice was lying on a lounge chair on the beach, soaking up some sun. The waves were high again and the water hammered the shore. Will descended the stairs from his house and disappeared in to the tall dune grass. He emerged, dragging a lake kayak toward the water. He paused at the water's edge and donned a life vest before wading out, pulling the plastic boat after him. Will rinsed off the kayak, turning it over several times. The waves, cresting at four feet, pounded him as he mounted the boat.

Over the past week, Alice's favorite sport was to sit in the darkness of her yard and try to get a glimpse of Will naked. She was successful on a couple of occasions, although the success was tempered by the fact she couldn't get a good look at him due to the lighting conditions. Twice he had turned on outside lights, bathing the hot tub a yellow glow, causing her expectations to soar, but on those nights he was wearing a swimsuit. Still, clothed or not, she liked spying on him with the binoculars.

He was off, heading west. He bobbed up and down like a cork and as he made his way further from shore, the waves obscured him from view from time to time. When he was several hundred yards out, he turned around and quickly rode the waves in. He turned before the waves broke and headed out again for another trip. After several trips he paddled for shore.

Alice watched him as he steered the kayak towards the beach. Will looked up at her and Alice waved. He waved back just as a large wave reared up behind him, dumping him unceremoniously. The waves carried the kayak to shore as Will walked in, struggling against the surf. Alice laughed as he retrieved the kayak, looking a little drowned. Will smiled at her and shrugged before walking over.

"Would you like to try?" he asked, shaking water from his ears.

"Oh, no. You look like you're having fun. I wouldn't want to take your toy away," she teased.

"No problem - I have another toy over here," he said and walked back to the tall grass.

He pulled a second kayak out along with a life vest and paddle and dragged them over to her. Alice looked at them doubtfully.

"I've never done this before," she confessed. "Shouldn't we wait for a calmer day?"

"No, of course not! It's more fun on a day like today."

"Is this necessary?" she asked, holding up the life vest. "I mean, I'm an excellent swimmer."

"I'd say it's mandatory, like a seat belt. You never know when you'll need one."

Alice agreed and pulled it on. It was too snug in the chest and she having difficulty adjusting it. Will helped her with the straps and as he adjusted them, Alice realized how close his fingers were to her breasts. She felt a tingling between her legs and forced the thought from her mind.

They waded into the surf and Will rinsed off her boat. Waves dumped her the first couple of times she tried to mount up and she was quickly discouraged. He held the kayak steady for her and she got in, paddling away from shore. Waves broke over the bow, threatening to capsize her but she kept her balance, riding up and down over the waves. Will paddled by and she followed him until they were several hundred feet from shore.

Here, the waves crested and broke again, the water white with spray. Will stepped out of his kayak and, to her amazement, stood with the water only up his waist.

"Sandbar," he explained, holding both their kayaks steady. "It's about 100 feet long and about 30 feet across. On both sides of it the lake's about 15 to 20 feet deep. It comes and goes: some years it forms and others it doesn't. And it's not always in the same spot."

Will remounted and let Alice lead the way? She chose to head farther out into the open sea. The waves were more like swells out here, farther apart, higher, but not cresting. She looked back over her shoulder and watched the shore disappear as her kayak dipped down in between swells, only to reappear as she rode up the next one. While looking she lost her balance and fell into the water. Will paddled alongside and grabbed her kayak and paddle.

She struggled to climb into the boat but since the water was too deep she had nothing to kick off from. Will maneuvered around to help, gripping her forearm on her next attempt, pulling her up. She almost made it before the kayak tipped, dumping both of them into the water. Will came up laughing as Alice clung to kayak panting.

"Maybe we should just swim into shore," she suggested.

"We can't do that - we're too far out and the current is pushing us toward Wisconsin," explained Will.

Alice looked at the shore and they were indeed drifting away. Will offered to hold her kayak while giving her a boost at the same time. She agreed and tried again, using his free hand as a step. She came out of the water higher than before and started climbing into the small boat. Her knee slipped on the wet plastic and she began to slide back into the lake. Will put his hand under her butt and lifted, pushing her onto the kayak. Alice sat up and looked at him, her eyebrows raised.