Alice Unbound

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You met me," Alice said simply and she nudged his shoulder with her knee.

He smiled down at his book and nudged her in return. Alice cupped his face in her hands turning it up to hers, leaning down to kiss each cheek tenderly. Then, she kissed him on the mouth. Their lips met, wet and soft at first. She opened her mouth slightly and his tongue played across her lips. Her tongue met his and they danced, exploring and probing lightly.

The kiss broke and Will extinguished the lantern before scooting over to sit directly in front of her. Alice put a leg on each side of him, wondering if he could smell her pussy, still wet from her dream. They kissed again, their arms wrapped around each other, their hands caressing. His mouth moved around to her ear, his lips nibbling, his breath hot. Her nipples were hard now but not from the cold. Will kissed down her neck, his soft kisses tickling her skin. Her hand on his head urged him lower.

Will's hand pushed her shirt up and Alice rose up a little so he could get it out from under her butt, and pulled it off. She sat before him naked, her legs spread wide, her breasts level with his eyes, her arms around his neck. He looked from her body up to her face.

"You are so beautiful," he whispered, and kissed her neck again.

Guiding his head with her hands, she maneuvered his mouth to her breasts. He kissed, licked and sucked each breast in turn, his hands cupping each one. Alice felt her lust rising and the start of an orgasm welling up in her as his tongue flicked across her nipples, causing her to gasp. His head moved lower, down her stomach and she leaned back on her elbows, watching, as he kissed his way down between her legs, covering her pussy with kisses.

She felt his tongue run along her slit, parting her lips and entering her. His mouth felt electric and her pussy shuddered in pleasure when his tongue found her clit. He licked up, over, down and around making her moan; he sucked her clit into his mouth making her pant; he flicked his tongue rapidly making her cry out. She watched him eat her out in the pale moonlight as he licked her entire pussy in long strokes. Her heart was racing, her breathing was heavy and her orgasm was close, very close. She needed relief, now. She held his head in place when his lips brushed over her clit, lightly scraping it between his tongue and upper teeth. He flicked it rapidly with his tongue and she cried out as she came suddenly.

He gently lapped her nectar the way the lake lapped the shore. Her heart and breathing slowed, and he kissed up her stomach, wetting it with the juices on his face. She brought his face to hers and kissed him sweetly, tasting her sex on his lips, cheeks and his chin. Alice stood up on the bench, her pussy just above his head and he kissed her inner thigh tenderly. Stepping down, she helped Will to his feet, and pulled off his shirt and unfastening his jeans. His cock sprang out and she saw that it was long, but not too long, and thick, but not too thick. It looked just right.

He leaned against the end of the table and she bent over, licking the tip, spreading the clear fluid seeping from it over the head, making it slick. She sucked playfully at the tip, her lips pursed before opening her mouth and taking him in. Her head bobbing, she quickly worked up a rhythm, her hand stroking his shaft - she heard him moan quietly. Her free hand caressed his balls and she heard him panting. Emboldened, her head and hands moved quicker, eager to taste his cum.

He groaned loudly and lifted her head from his cock. They kissed, their tongues plunging, their bodies gripped in a tight embrace. Will turned her and lifted her onto the table and stood between her legs. The tip of his cock rubbed against her slit and slipped easily into her dripping pussy. He pushed in slowly until he was fully buried in her and Alice wrapped her legs around his body. As they kissed, his hips began moving, and his stiff rod slid in and out of her slowly. After a minute, Alice encouraged him to pick up the pace by prodding his ass with her foot.

Soon, Alice could hear the wet squelching noises as his cock pistoned in and out. She lay back on the table, watching the stars as Will fucked her, her breasts jiggling with each thrust. His cock rubbed against her g-spot and she moaned loudly. He thrusted faster, sweat glistening on his body in the cool night air. With each exhale Alice moaned loudly - the faster he fucked her, the louder she moaned. She was panting, and she knew that her cries could be heard several houses away, but she didn't care. This is what she wanted; this is what she needed. She screamed when her orgasm washed over her, and after a few more thrusts, Will groaned and became still.

He rested his head on her chest and she cradled it, listening to their heavy breathing as it slowed. Will said something that was muffled by her breast.

"Mmmm?" she asked.

His head lifted up. "Alice, it's time to wake up."

She opened her eyes to find she was in her light filled bedroom, alone.

Chapter 9 Declarations

September was coming to an end and with it, the warm weather. The lake was too cold to swim in, for her at least, but she still enjoyed her daily walk down the beach. She would read outside bundled up in a heavy sweater and read on the sun porch on those rainy days that were coming more often.

Alice had been reading on the patio near the glow of a floor lamp burning inside. It was late when she finished the book, a Ludlum thriller, and she wasn't ready for bed. Turning her head, she looked longingly at Will's hot tub. He was down in Chicago for the weekend and wouldn't be home until tomorrow afternoon. Even though he had been gone only two days, she missed him. She stood, stretched, and decided to sit a few minutes in the hot tub, and went inside to suit up.

Halfway to her bedroom she stopped - why was she putting on a swimsuit? The houses all around were deserted. Most people spent only their summers here and Tina and Dee were in New York. Even the Matt Hadder had moved his parties to a warmer climate, Florida, she thought. Alice shook her head and picked a clean beach towel from the shelf. On her way out, she turned off most of the lights in her house, leaving only one on so she could find her way back. Stepping out of her kitchen, she paused a few moments to let her eyes adjust to the darkness, before crossing the lawn to Will's house. Clouds obscured the stars, the moon hidden and the lake was inky blackness.

Alice folded back the lid, checked the water, its heat inviting on this cool night and turned on the pumps. The wind blew in from the lake, rustling the dry leaves still clinging to the trees. She undressed, piling her clothes neatly on the deck. The chill breeze raised goose bumps on her flesh and she stepped into the hot water. She sat back, closed her eyes and thought about her current situation as the bubbles kissed her skin.

Over the last two weeks, she had dreamt nightly about Will, mostly about making love to him. They had spent a lot of time together, that is, they spent a lot of time together when he wasn't writing. Alice thought about Will constantly the rest of the time and supposed she was falling in love with him. She worried that it might be too soon, although it didn't feel too soon. She was also worried that she didn't really know that much about him. She had asked Tina and Dee, pumping them for information but they didn't really have much more than they had already given her. Will was like a closed book and, so far, she'd only read the first couple of chapters.

To compound the matter, her lease was up in a month and she didn't know if she wanted to extend it or move. She loved it here but it was expensive. It all depended on if or how things developed between her and Will. At that moment, she resolved to find out if Will had feelings for her.

The sliding door leading into Will's house slid open suddenly, and Will stepped out wearing a swimsuit, towel in hand, and a smile on his face.

"Hey there! I just got back and I heard the pumps running. Mind if I join you?" He dropped his towel next to hers and climbed in, not waiting for an answer.

A satisfied sigh slowly escaped from him as he settled in opposite of Alice; he leaned back and closed his eyes. Stunned, Alice didn't know what to say. 'Excuse me, do you mind getting out? I'm rather naked right now.' Or, 'This is a naked-only pool. Please kindly disrobe before entering.' Nothing seemed appropriate. Instead, she stuck to small talk.

"I, uh, I thought you were coming back tomorrow. How was Chicago?"

His eyes opened. "The meetings with the publishing house went well. I was supposed to go out tonight with a friend but he had a family emergency. Since all the business was wrapped up, I decided to come back early."

"That's good. With the publisher I mean," stammered Alice, a bit flustered.

Will talked on about his meetings and the prospects of getting several short stories published in the next year. He stopped mid-sentence when he spied her clothes neatly folded on his deck. He looked at her, at her clothes, and back at her and started apologizing profusely.

"God! I'm sorry! I shouldn't have barged in before you invited me!" He rose to leave. "You must think I'm some kind of pervert."

"No! I don't," Alice protested, feeling bad for him. "It's my fault. I didn't know you'd be back so soon. I -" Words failed her for a moment, then she continued. "Please. Stay. It's OK - the lights are off and it's dark out."

Will turned his head toward her but not looking at her, one foot out. "Are you sure?"

"Absolutely. Just two conditions, though: 1, please don't think I'm a letch; and 2, you have to look at me when we're talking."

"Deal," he said and sat back down. "You know, from time to time if no one's around, I'll skinny-dip. Besides, I would never think you're a letch."

There was a snort of disbelief. If only you could see my dreams, thought Alice. Instead, she said, "I never asked you. What do you write about, what kind of stories?"

"People," was the vague answer. He still had a hard time looking at her. "Just everyday people. I don't write mysteries or psychological thrillers or comedies, although, everyday people are funny enough sometimes."

"Have you written about people around here?"

"Well," he paused, thinking. "It's not like that exactly. I might base a character on someone I know or combine different traits from different people, you know." He shrugged in the water. "Mostly short stories, but I am working on something longer, but not a novel, at least I don't think so." His voice trailed off and he was looking at the deck again. "I'm sorry, but we need to be on equal footing," and before Alice could protest, Will pulled off his swimsuit under water and tossed them on the deck.


"There! Even-steven. Where was I?" He was now looking her in the eye.

For the second time in the past five minutes, Alice was stunned into silence.

"Oh, yes," he continued. "Sometimes I don't know how long a story will be. Sometimes, the story and the characters come alive and take me where I didn't expect to go. The one I'm writing now is like that."

Alice found her voice again. "Have you based a character on me?" she asked in a coy voice.

Will shifted uncomfortably. "Maybe," was his reply.

"Can I read it sometime?"

"Maybe, I don't know. Sometimes I get to the end and what I've written isn't fit for human consumption. We'll see," he added.

Will changed the subject to the weather and Alice understood that he didn't want to talk about his writing any more. Lightning flashed far off over the lake but it was too distant to hear the thunder. They changed seats every five minutes or so, moving around the tub and once in a while their legs would brush against each other's in the water. And once, Alice realized her breasts were breaking the surface water, her nipples just poking out - Will gave no indication if he had noticed. The storm moved closer and now thunder was rolling across the open sky. The wind had picked up and large waves were crashing on the beach. It was time to get out.

Will offered to turn his back and watch the lake while Alice climbed out. She quickly dried off and wrapped the towel around her to protect her skin from the cold breeze - her nipples were rock hard. She turned her back as Will climbed out but, unable to resist, she snuck a peek at him. He was turned three-quarters away from her but she caught a glimpse of his semi-hard cock. Alice didn't believe the cold air caused it.

Will wrapped his towel around his waist and placed the cover over the spa, lashing it down. He picked up his suit and stood before her, her clothes in her arms. Alice shivered slightly, but she had no intention of going just yet.

"Well, goodnight Alice."

Instead of saying goodnight, Alice stepped toward him, leaned in and kissed him softly on the lips. Will kissed her back gently and she stepped even closer, wrapping her arms around him and kissing him harder. Soon, they joined in a fierce hug, there mouths pressed hard together, their tongues mingling, slowly making their way to the warmth inside his house. Will pulled the door shut behind them, cutting off the wind and the noise of the surf and they dropped their clothes in a heap.

In one movement, their towels lay at their feet and they stood naked in his living room. He reached out, his hand running over the contours of her body until his hand cupped her breast. Leaning in, he kissed and licked her soft mound of flesh, his tongue teasing her nipple. Her hands gripped his hair as he moved over to the other breast making her nipples ache. He kissed down her stomach to the soft mound of pubic hair, his nosing pressing into her, soaking up her scent.

He licked her along her opening, and up over her clit. Her knees felt weak and she pulled him to his feet. They kissed again, and Alice felt his erection against her lower belly. She stepped back, her hand on his rod and knelt, taking him in her mouth, her tongue bathing his cock until his knees buckled. Alice stood up with a smile on her face.

"Take me to your bed," she commanded in a whispered voice.

Will led the way and pulled the comforter off the bed. Alice pushed him down on his back and straddled his body with her legs. Their bodies were illuminated by flashes of lighting. Thunder shook the ground. She kissed his face, his ears, his neck, moving southward, his chest, his nipples, his stomach, moving lower until the tip of his cock touched the underside of her chin, smearing it with pre-cum. She licked the head, her hand gripping it at the base, kissing down one side and up the other. Her lips wrapped just around the tip, sucking lightly as her tongue pressed against the opening. Will groaned in pleasure.

She slowly took him in, savoring all seven inches of his thick cock. Her pussy became wetter just thinking of it between her legs. Together, her hand and mouth pumped his cock, encouraged by the sounds coming from his mouth. She paused at the end, her tongue swirling.

"God, that feels great! If you don't stop, I'm going to come soon!" he warned.

Encouraged, Alice bobbed her head faster, listening to his breathing speed up until he was panting and begging her to not stop. She continued until she felt his body stiffen and he cried out as cum filled her mouth. She swallowed and sucked some more until nothing was left. She cleaned him up with her tongue and kissed her way up his body. He took her in his arms and kissed her, his tongue exploring her mouth. When he caught his breath, he rolled her onto her back.

Alice closed her eyes as his mouth began a long journey down her body to her pussy, stopping for a while at her chest. His lips, tongue and teeth teased her nipples until she moaned, her hands pushing his head down. The trip across her stomach was achingly slow as her desire and lust grew - she imagined she would burst the first moment his lips brushed her pussy. At last she felt his hot breath on her sex. She was dying with anticipation, waiting for the touch of his mouth on her wet pussy or engorged clit.

His fingers spread her labia wide and, almost imperceptibly, she felt his tongue glide along her slit. Her body shuddered slightly; he licked with a little more pressure and she moaned loudly. His mouth was like magic - his tongue plunged deeply into her, then up, circling her clit, and she felt pressure growing inside, the wave of her orgasm rising until his tongue flicked her clit - she cried out and spasms ran through her body. Will continued licking and she came again and again. Finally, he stopped - Alice was exhausted. He crawled up next to her and they dozed.

She awoke to the feeling of fingers stroking her pussy, running from the bottom of her slit to her clit. Soon, two fingers were inside her caressing her inner walls. He withdrew his fingers and licked her juices off. With one hand, his fingers stretched the skin around her clit, causing it to stand out. With his other hand he dipped two fingers into her dripping pussy, wetting them, before rubbing them quickly and firmly across her clit. Alice's whole body stiffened as every nerve ending buzzed in pleasure. Uncontrollable moans escaped her lips. He was masturbating her exactly the same way she did. Her cries of pleasure filled the room as an orgasm exploded through her body.

Will removed his hands and Alice lay gasping for breath, her heart pounding. No one had ever touched her like that. Kneeling between her legs, he guided his stiff pole to her love hole and with a little bit of pressure, slid smoothly inside up to the hilt. Her breath caught in her throat as his cock filled her pussy. Like a key in a lock, they were a perfect fit.

His hips rocked and soon they found a rhythm they both liked. Alice felt another orgasm building as he slid back and forth. Her legs wrapped around his body, the heel of her foot dug into his ass, telling him when to speed up; when to slow down; when to go deep; when to go shallow. Beads of sweat formed on their bodies as they made love. Involuntary noises escaped from her mouth with each thrust; Will grunted with every stroke, trying desperately to hold on until she came. Alice dug her fingers into his back and called out as her orgasm overtook her. Will kept thrusting and let out a long moan as his hot cream filled her pussy. He collapsed on the bed next to her and they quickly fell asleep.

Alice awoke some time later - how much later, she didn't know - to find Will's head between her legs, licking her slowly. He was on his hands and knees next to her, his feet near the pillow and she reached out and caressed his balls with her fingertips. His licking increased in intensity and she pulled his leg toward her head, shifting her body until she was faced with his genitals. She licked his cock and stroked it with her hand before raising her head to take him in her mouth. He sucked on her clit then flicked it rapidly with his tongue. Alice lay back and gasped.

Will rolled onto his back, pulling her on top of him and resumed eating her out. Alice sucked on his cock eagerly as she felt the onset of another orgasm. She came, pressing her pussy hard against his face, her moans muffled by his cock. Her free hand played with his balls while her head bobbed quickly. Soon she heard his muffled moans. He licked faster and another orgasm washed over her. Alice took him as deeply as she could, her tongue milking his cock. He cried out, filling her mouth, cum dribbling out of the corners and down his shaft. Alice swallowed and licked his seed from his cock and balls. She fell asleep with her head on his chest, watching his cock slowly deflate.

Alice woke up suddenly, bolting upright into a sitting position on the bed. The clock read 3:37AM and panic seized her.