Alice Unbound

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alice moaned again as his tongue flicked quickly over her nipple while his left hand rubbed her crotch. She pulled his face up to hers and they kissed wildly before he moved behind her again, his cock rubbing up against her ass. She reached back and grabbed him, pulling on his rod in long, hard strokes. His hands cupped her breasts, his fingers tweaked her nipples as she twisted her hand over his knob at the top of each stroke, again and again, until he let out a loud moan and dropped to his knees behind her.

Hands ran up under her skirt, fingers hooked in the waistband of her panties and in an instant they lay pooled at her feet. Her skirt was pushed up from behind and licks and wet kisses covered her ass. Josh bent her over firmly at the waist and Alice supported the weight of her upper body on the bed with her arms. Her feet spread apart as his face pushed in between her legs from behind, his tongue exploring her pussy, his nose pressed near her anus. Her knees felt weak as he lapped her juices and she was close to coming, but Josh stopped and stood up.

Alice was still bent over the bed. Her blouse was pushed up from behind and soft, wet kisses covered her back. His hands lightly caressed her breasts which hung down, her nipples pointing at the bed, and his cock rubbed up and down the crack of her naked ass. Josh straightened up, putting his hands on her hips and Alice responded by pushing back, grinding her buttocks against his groin in time with the music. With one hand, he guided his rod between her legs, the shaft sliding along her swollen pussy lips until the head pressed against her wet slit. The tip had just entered her when the music changed to something more mainstream.

Alice opened her eyes suddenly - the spell was broken. What was she doing? She didn't want this; some stranger was rubbing against her body, pushing her onto a bed, pressing into her. She shoved at his hands and spun away from him. Josh sat on the edge of the bed looking confused and hurt, his erect member, its tip coated with her juices, pointing at the ceiling.

"I can't do this," mumbled Alice, putting her bra and blouse back in place. She found her panties and sandals and pulled them on. "Sorry."

She rushed from the room, leaving the door wide open, past the dance floor and through the kitchen outside. She walked quickly past the hot tub where the twins were being double-teamed - one guy fucked each from behind while another was having his cock sucked. Alice headed toward the darkness where the edge of the lawn dropped off down to the lakeshore. She turned toward her house and hurried off, not slowing until she got to Will's yard. She stopped mid-way to catch her breath. Anger and confusion welled up inside. She was mad at herself for letting it go too far, for leading him on, and she was bewildered that the music had such an affect on her.

A light snapped on in the hot tub and there sat Will. Alice felt an immediate sense of relief - he was alone. She walked toward him.

"Hi," she called to him.

"Hey, there. I just got in. Care to join me?"

"Um, yeah. Let me, uh," Alice hesitated, unsure if he was naked, "get my suit on."

She hurried inside and donned her white bikini. Examining the back of her skirt she saw it was stained with Josh's pre-cum. She threw it bitterly onto the laundry pile, picked up a towel and headed outside. She approached the edge of the tub hesitantly, not knowing what she might find, but to her relief, she saw Will was wearing swim trunks. She slowly lowered herself in the water, sitting opposite of him.

"Do you mind if I turn off the light?" he asked. "I like to look at the stars."

Alice nodded, struck dumb momentarily by the reminder of a dream she had almost a month ago. Will snapped off the light.

"How was the Matt Hadder's?"

"Kind of wild. How was your date?" she asked back.

Will shook his head. "It was my uncle's 65th birthday party, and it was good. So, how wild was it?" he pressed.

Alice filled him in on what she saw, but omitted Josh and the dancing.

"It's been going on for quite awhile and showed no signs of letting up. I'll be surprised if the cops don't pay them a visit soon," she added.

Will shook his head again. "Parties never seems to end at Matt's house but the Sheriff's Department won't bother them. They might come out and pay a visit but they won't break it up."

"Why not?"

"Because," said Will, "of the Fourth of July party. Two deputies came out and gave him an hour to shut it down. When they came back, it was still raging. So, they started to write Matt up when the twins intervened and persuaded them to tear up the ticket. The party continued for another two days."

"How did they persuade them?" Alice asked, thinking she knew the answer.

Will reached for his cell phone and flipped it open. He scrolled through some menus before holding the phone out for her. Alice looked at the display: it was a picture of the twins squatting down in front of the deputies and sucking their cocks. The deputies' pants were around their ankles and they were leaning back against their patrol car. Will put the phone back on the top step.

"Why did you take that picture?"

He shrugged. "It's not something you see everyday, I guess. Anyway, Matt and his friends got it on video, I think, since they have cameras all over the place."

Alice felt the blood drain from her face. "Cameras?" she asked weakly.

"Yeah. They film the parties and release excerpts on the Web." Will looked at her, intrigued. "Something wrong?"

Alice shook her head and changed the subject. They sat and talked for a while, looking at the stars and watching the occasional freighter glide by. Music still thumped from the direction of the party, reminding her of what she had done, making her feel guilty. Her heart wasn't in the conversation and Will commented on her distraction. Alice made the excuse that she was tired and needed to turn in. At that, they climbed out and Will invited her to use the tub anytime she liked, which she gladly accepted.

When she was back in her house, Alice dressed in jeans and a tee shirt, and sat in the darkness of her living room, listening to sounds from the party drift in through an open window, and waited. At about 3AM, the party quieted down, but Alice waited for another hour and a half before venturing out. She crept across the darkened yards until she reached Matt's. A few lights were on inside the house but she didn't see any movement. The kitchen door was open and Alice silently walked inside.

A mixture of stale beer, spilled wine and body sweat greeted her nostrils as she made her way through the empty living room to the bedroom she and Josh used. The door was ajar and she carefully pushed it open. In the dim light, naked bodies littered the bed and the sound of light snoring filled the room. Alice looked up, searching, and found the camera mounted in the corner above the door, its red light on. A wire from the back of the camera snaked into the wall.

She pulled the door closed and stole through the house, looking for the room she knew was there. On the second floor in a room above the garage, she found what she looking for. Video monitors on a large table displayed images of various rooms cast in the greenish tones of night vision. Cables from the monitors fed into the back of a computer on an adjacent table. Alice sat down in the chair and studied the display. She clicked through the cameras until she found the room and clicked the playback button. The screen showed people sleeping over the last 30 minutes.

Alice sat back, puzzled, until a thought occurred to her. She leaned forward and selected 'Load File' from the menu and began loading files. Eventually, the screen showed her and Josh in a three quarter view from behind, the sound of the music thumping in the background. She watched to the end, feeling a mixture of guilt, anger but yet, fascination. Alice had to admit the video was pretty hot until the on-screen Alice came to her senses and rushed from the room. After closing the file, deleting it from the directory and emptying the recycling bin, Alice switched the program back to 'Live Feed' and rose from the chair.

Movement on one of the monitors caught her eye as she was turning to leave. In one of the bedrooms a black man had woken up and was caressing the body of a naked white women lying next to him. He fondled her large breasts, his fingers teasing the nipples before taking one in his mouth. The girl stirred, her hand rubbing his head. Alice watched his cock grow to full erection - it was very long and reminded her of Miguel. The man rolled onto the girl and moved down until his face was buried between her legs. The girl writhed in pleasure, her chest heaving. It appeared she had several orgasms until he rolled over on his back.

The girl sat up, her hand wrapped around his member and stroked him for several minutes before leaning over and taking him in her mouth. Alice was amazed that she could take all of him in without gagging. The man pulled her body onto his in a 69 position and they ate each other out. The girl came several more times before they stopped and changed positions. She got on her hands and knees and the man moved behind her. From the camera angle, Alice had a clear view of his black cock parting her white skin. Alice's hand went to her dampening crotch.

They fucked for several minutes before the man pulled out and spread her buttocks wide with his hands. He spit on the crack of her ass and rubbed the knob of his rod in it, then pressed his cock against her bunghole. The girl braced herself and after a few moments, the head slipped inside her. He slowly slid inside until he was in up to the hilt. His hips moved in long, slow movements, pumping his large cock in and out her ass. From far away in the house, Alice could hear the girl's cries of ecstasy. Fearing they would wake up others, Alice rushed from the room and down the stairs.

The girl's cries were louder now, mingled with the man's grunts as he thrusted again and again. Alice hurried through the kitchen and outside, back toward her house. The air was still and she could hear sounds of their lovemaking five houses away. She ran the rest of the way to her house, stripped off her clothes and jumped in bed. After masturbating furiously, Alice drifted off to sleep.

Chapter 8 The Dream

The music thudded and thumped as Alice danced in the middle of a crowd of young men. It was dark in the room and the men's faces were hidden in shadows. They danced closer as she lost herself in the music, feeling it pulse through her. A man approached and their bodies gyrated in a form of simulated sex. A second man approached from behind, tilted her head back and kissed her on the mouth. The first ran a hand over her stomach and up to her breasts. She continued kissing the second as the first man knelt in front of her, his hand running up her legs under her skirt, exploring until his fingers found her naked bush.

The crowd pressed closer and the music grew louder. The man kissing her lifted her shirt exposing her breasts - the crowd cheered. His hands squeezed her breasts and his fingers tweaked her nipples. Her tongue danced with his before he pulled her shirt off over her head. They kissed again and she could feel his erection pressing against her backside. Hands - how many, she didn't know - felt her breasts, played with nipples, poked, prodded, explored. The man before her pulled her skirt down and two fingers entered her wet slit - the crowd cheered again.

Raw sexual energy filled the air, like an impending thunderstorm. Her lust was great, large enough for all of them. The man in front dropped to his knees and pressed his face into her. He licked her pussy quickly, his tongue grazing over her clit occasionally. He stood up and another knelt on front of her, his finger sliding in deep, feeling her up from the inside. He pulled his finger out and held it up to her mouth - she sucked her own juices off it.

The man behind her was undressing as another man pushed his face to her crotch, his licking rough and sloppy. He was replaced by someone who was gentler, more experienced and in a very short time she came for the first time that night. The man behind her pressed his naked body against hers and she could feel his cock throbbing along with the music. He guided Alice to a couch and bent her forward over the end and spread her legs. His fingers entered her from behind as a man knelt on the cushion in front of her, his cock out.

She took him in her mouth, licking and sucking and pulling. The man behind her withdrew his fingers and pushed his cock into her wet pussy. The music continued to pound as one man fucked her from behind while she sucked the other. Alice tasted cum and, as she swallowed, he withdrew and another cock nudged against her lips. She sucked this new cock as the man behind her finished and pulled out. Another stepped up and entered her, a little smaller than the first.

Cock after cock filled her mouth with their seed as numerous men filled her pussy with cum. The music played on and so did Alice. By now she was no longer bobbing her head; the men were simply fucking her mouth. The man behind her now pressed a moistened finger against her anus and it slipped in after a moment. His cock was longer than the others and an orgasm shook her body as she moaned around the stiff rod in her mouth. Cum filled her mouth again; she swallowed and wrapped her lips around the next. She came a second time before the one with long cock finished and pulled out.

The next man fucked her for a short time before withdrawing and when the next cock was presented to her mouth, she could taste her own juices mingled with cum of several men on it. She licked eagerly as a new person stepped between her legs. His cock was much thicker and longer than the others as he pushed into her, stretching her pussy. He fucked her long and slow while his finger worked her ass. She came again, her moans muffled by the cock in her mouth.

She swallowed more cum and the man behind her withdrew. He knelt in front of her and Alice saw it was the black man she had watched on the monitor. His cock pushed against her lips and she took him as deeply as she could but could only get half of his length in her mouth. She sucked him as best she could, her hand stroking his shaft and after several minutes he stood up and moved behind her again.

Another man knelt in front of her and she took him in. The black man's cock slid into her sore pussy and he quickly fucked her to another orgasm, his thighs slapping against her ass. He withdrew again and a moment later pressed his cock against her anus. Her moans of pleasure turned to moans of protest- she tried to get up, get away but unseen hands held her down. He pressed on and the knob slipped inside her ass. Alice cried out as loudly as she could with a cock in her mouth. She couldn't pull it out as the man's hands held her head firmly in place. The black man's thick cock slid in some more, pulled back, then pushed farther in. Her cries of protest turned to cries of pain and her eyes watered. This is not what she wanted.

At last the he was in all the way. He moved his hips in long, slow strokes, gradually turning her cries of pain to cries of pleasure. His pace quickened and Alice lost track of the number of times she came as the man fucked her ass. As each orgasm shook her body, she screamed in ecstasy around the cock in her mouth. She desperately wanted him to stop but she also wanted him to go on forever. At last he pulled out and laid his cock on her ass. It twitched and she felt his seed pool on her lower back. The men watching cheered heartily. The man in front pulled out of her mouth and with a few strokes of his hand came on her head, which was now hanging down in exhaustion and humiliation. The crowed cheered again.

Alice awoke with a start, sitting upright in bed, scared and covered in a thin film of sweat. The clock read 3:37AM. A waning moon shined above the lake to the southwest. She got out of bed and padded to kitchen where she pulled a bottled water from the fridge. Drinking deeply, she thought about her dream that, while vivid, was starting to get fuzzy around the edges. Looking out the sliding glass door, she could see Will writing on his lower deck with a lantern on the table next to him.

It had been a couple of weeks since the Matt Hadder's party and in that time, she had gotten to know Will quite well. They were now in a habit of having a glass of wine or gin and tonics together in the late afternoon and they've had some dinners together and did some hot-tubbing. While she didn't want to disturb his writing, she had an urge to talk to him. What was it Tina had said once?

"If you need anything, talk to Will. He knows everybody and has a knack for making things happen."

Alice looked around. The large t-shirt she wore over her swimsuit hung on the back of a chair. She slipped it on over her naked body, covering it almost to her knees. She walked out into the cool night air; summer was over and the nights were getting colder. The surf was calm and the water gently lapped the shore. Dew was forming on the grass and her feet left a trail of footprints as she crossed the yard to Will's stairs. A few steps from the deck, she announced her presence.

Will turned around quickly; his surprised look gave way to a smile. "Hi! What are you doing up?"

"Bad dream," she said, walking onto the deck. "I hope I'm not interrupting. OK if I sit with you a bit?"

"Yeah, have a seat," said Will, motioning to his right. "Let me finish this thought."

He bent over his pad, writing quickly. Alice sat on the table, her feet on the bench seat next to him, her back to the water. The stars were brilliant tonight and the Milky Way stood out. She looked at the sky and listened to the scratch of his pen as he finished. He closed the tattered notebook and looked up at her.

"So, you had a bad dream. Care to talk about it?"

She shrugged looking at her hands in her lap. "I don't know. It was one of those truly bizarre dreams one has on occasion. You know, the kind that when you wake up you can't believe your mind could concoct such a thing."

Will gave a small smile and nodded. "Well, it was just a dream, no matter how real it felt," he said with a tilt of his head. "Have you been having many dreams like this or is this the first?"

She shrugged again. "I've had other dreams like it but tonight's was on a much grander scale." It was true; she dreamed almost nightly of either Miguel or Will. Lately, her dreams featured more Will and less Miguel.

"Well," he said after a long silence, "don't tell me anything you don't want to. Dreams are highly personal, even if they are just dreams. We can talk about other things if you like."

Alice leaned back on her hands and looked up at the stars again for a few minutes. She knew he was looking at her closely. A slight breeze picked up; the chill night air made her nipples hard - she hoped he'd notice. She became aware of how close they were sitting and she could feel the heat radiating from his body. If she shifted her position slightly, her leg would brush up against his arm.

"I'm surprised you're not married or that you don't have a girlfriend," she said casually, watching his reaction carefully.

Will sighed, then gave a short, hoarse laugh. "There was someone in my life, a ways back. But, she left me. She said I got too involved in my writing, lose myself in it and that I would forget she was there. One day I came home and, like that, she was gone. I moved out here where it's quiet and kept on writing. Not a good way to meet women," he said, a hint of sadness in his voice. He was looking down at his notebook, running his fingers lightly its cover.