Alice Unbound

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Um, yeah - sorry about that," he said sheepishly.

She laughed and thanked him for the boost. Will swam over to his kayak and in one smooth motion climbed in while Alice retrieved his paddle that had drifted a little ways. They paddled back to shore making good time with the wind and waves at their backs. Occasionally, Alice caught a wave and sped thrillingly across the water. When she reached the point where the waves broke she was quickly dumped and opted to walk to shore. Will expertly guided his kayak in until it rested on the sand.

He pulled his boat onto the beach and then helped Alice with hers. She dropped her paddle on the sand and smoothed back her hair before unbuckling her life vest and following Will's lead, setting it on top of the kayak. She turned to him and noticed he was staring at her chest. After a moment he quickly looked the other way. Alice glanced down and saw that her upper bikini string had come untied and her top was hanging down, exposing her breasts.

Well, she thought as she tied it up, now we're even.

She helped Will stow the kayaks and gear and thanked him for the lesson. Alice walked back to her lounge chair, retrieved her towel and dried off. She looked over at Will and saw he was climbing the stairs to his house. Her stomach rumbled and she realized it was dinnertime. She walked up the steps to her house (by now she thought of it as hers) and found a note taped to the sliding glass door leading into the kitchen. The note read:

Labor Day Weekend Party!!! Starting Friday, Sep. 1st at 5PM Until??? Where? Matt's Place Bring? Yourself!

Alice looked over at Will's house and saw that he, too, received an invitation and was just reading it. She walked over to ask him about it.

"I see you got one, too," she said as she approached. He nodded. "Who's Matt and where's his house?"

"He lives about six houses down," he indicated south with a wave of his hand, "in a large, two story, timber framed house - you can't miss it."

"OK, that's where he lives. But who is he?" she asked.

"Matt Hadder. He's in his early 20's and extremely rich. His father owned a chain of farm supply stores and when it came time for him to retire, his kids took over. But the kids decided they didn't like to work so they sold it off. Half of the profit went to old man and the three kids split the other half. Matt spends his time playing with big toys and throwing big parties." Will looked at her with a slight frown on his face. "I don't want to give you the wrong impression; you should meet him for yourself. He's a nice enough guy."

"Are you going?"

"No. I have plans that evening," Will said. "You should go; you'd meet a lot of the neighbors and locals."

Chapter 6 The Beach

Alice dragged a lounge chair to a secluded sandy area behind a short dune. She found the spot last week when she climbed the stairs after kayaking. Here, tall dune grass hid her from view from the beach. The steep hillside blocked the view from the neighboring houses above her and the only way to see her would be from a spot on the stairs that led up to her house. She arranged the lounge chair, removed her bikini and sat down. Alice applied sunscreen, adjusted her sunglasses and lay back, letting the sun warm her naked body.

With her eyes closed, she listened to the rhythmic pounding of the surf and the dune grass rustling in the wind. Far above her in the trees, a locust buzzed. The sun felt strong today, as if it was closer, and small beads of sweat formed on her skin. She shooed away a bothersome fly. Far off a dog barked. The whisper of faint footsteps in the sand passed by, near the water. A little while later there were more footsteps, louder and closer. These footsteps stopped nearby.

Alice opened her eyes: Miguel was standing just 10 feet away, staring at her naked body. She sat up, took off her sunglasses and her eyes met his and Alice saw the lust in them. He approached slowly and she stood up to meet him. His hand reached out, tentative, and softly touched her breast, his fingers brushing over her nipple. Alice knew this was wrong, knew he was married with a child, and knew she didn't want to be the 'other' woman. But, her sexual urges overpowered her morals: her fruit was ripe and ready to be plucked.

She pulled him to her and kissed him on the mouth, her tongue plunging to find his. His arms wrapped around her, his hands kneading her bare ass. Fingers explored between her buttocks and she kissed him harder and pulled him closer, his stiff cock pressing against her belly - he felt big. Alice lifted his t-shirt up, exposing his chest, and licked and teased his nipples with her teeth as he pulled his shirt off. She ran her hands over his hard ass, feeling every muscle before slipping her fingers into the waistband and pushing his shorts down.

Alice sat on the edge of lounge chair as Miguel stepped out of his shorts and towards her. He moved closer, her eyes were fixed on his cock: it was as massive as she had dreamed, long and thick. She gripped it in her hand, feeling its weight, its power. Her ex-husband had an average size cock, about 6 inches long. Miguel's was almost twice that length and at least twice as thick. The fear she felt in her dream returned and she highly doubted that it would fit in her. But, just like in her dream, she had to try.

Clear fluid seeped from the end - Alice licked it off, savoring the slightly salty, musky flavor. She licked around the large head, down the shaft to his heavy balls that she tenderly licked and sucked. Miguel moaned softly. Alice worked her way up his shaft to the tip, bathing it with her tongue, coating it with her saliva. She took him in her mouth, her lips stretched around it and her teeth lightly dragged over his skin. His hands went to her head and his hips moved as he pumped a few inches in and out of her mouth. With one hand she stroked his shaft; the other fondled his balls.

She pulled off of him and stuck her index finger in her mouth, wetting it. Alice then resumed sucking, her hand pumping as she reached with the other between his legs, her wet finger pressing against his anus. Miguel moaned again and stopped moving his hips. She pushed with her finger until it slipped inside him up to the first knuckle. He started moving again, working his cock in and out her mouth as her finger worked in and out his ass. After a few minutes, her jaw began to ache and she had to stop.


She stood up, pulling her finger out - Miguel's eyes pleaded with her. Alice guided him onto the lounger on his back and stood over his body, facing away from him. His hand reached out and one thick finger slid into her from behind; Alice paused and relished the sensation of his finger slowly fucking her. Her hand stroked up and down his long shaft, pausing at the top to twist the head - Miguel groaned and withdrew his finger. She lowered her body until the tip just touched her pussy, running the head of his cock along her wet silt making it slick with juices. When she was ready, she lowered her body some more, his rod pressing into her.

It took several minutes of trying before he actually entered her - Alice had almost given up and resigned herself to giving him a blowjob. The knob of his rod filled her opening, stretching her far beyond she'd ever been stretched. She took him in little by little, the journey achingly slow. Her patience was running thin: she wanted to be fucked; she wanted to be fucked hard; and she wanted to be fucked now! At long last, he was fully inside her. Alice could hardly believe it - her pussy was stuffed, the tip of his cock pressed against her cervix. The pleasure / pain was exquisite.

Her body rose up and down in long, slow movements, savoring every inch of his beautiful cock, her eyes and mouth open wide due to extreme pleasure. She lost the capacity to form words and could only make a soft, grunting noise at the bottom of every stroke. His hands went to her waist helping to raise and lower her body, setting the pace. He varied the depth of the strokes and soon Alice felt an orgasm shake her body. His pace quickened and his strokes became deeper. She cried out when a second orgasm rocked her. Miguel grunted and moaned as she bounced up and down, faster and faster. She came a third time and Miguel's grunts became louder. She reached down, rubbing his balls and he rammed her down, hard, onto his cock and held her there as his cum filled her pussy.

When his moaning subsided, Alice looked down and saw his thick cream running out of her stretched pussy and onto his balls. She ran her fingers through it and put them in her mouth, tasting his seed. She laid back against him, his cock still inside her, still filling her as she looked up at the blue sky before closing her eyes.

"Alice?"

She opened her eyes to find Miguel standing a few feet from the hammock where she had nodded off. Her legs were splayed outwards and she quickly pulled them together before sitting up.

"Yes, Miguel?" She yawned and stretched.

He looked a little embarrassed. "I heard you cry out and I thought you were having a bad dream, so I woke you." He added, "I'm sorry if I disturbed you."

Alice shook the cobwebs from her mind. "No, it's all right," she said and smiled at him. "When do you leave for school?"

Miguel relaxed and smiled, showing his perfectly white teeth. "Tomorrow. Classes start on Tuesday so we'll use the long weekend to move in and get the apartment in order. My father will be taking care of yard work starting next week."

Alice yawned again. "That's great." She stood up and held out her hand. "Good luck with school, and with life."

He shook her hand warmly and thanked her. Alice felt an urge to hug him but suppressed it. She barely knew him and a hug was not justified - it was for her own selfish reason: she wanted intimate contact with someone because she was so horny. She watched Miguel walk away and out of her life.

She looked at her watch - 4:30. The wind carried the heavy thudding of music from the south - the party started early, she surmised. She looked over at Will's hillside deck and saw him stand up. He looked in her direction and she waved. He gave a little wave back, gathered his things and climbed the stairs. She watched as he walked into his house and wondered if he had a date tonight or if it was something else.

She had casually asked Tina and Dee a few days before if Will was: married; dating; gay; straight; or celibate. They answered to the best of their knowledge he was straight but didn't seem to be seeing anyone. She sighed. Damp panties clung to her crotch. Feeling alone, horny and a little depressed, she turned to go in the house and change her underwear.

Chapter 7 The Matt Hadder's Party

Alice decided to go to the party after all. She was sitting in the backyard watching the sunset when a white-haired gentleman walked though her yard from the north.

"You don't want to be late," he chided. He had a very small nose for his face.

"Pardon?"

"For the party. You might miss something good," was his response. "I'm Peter, I live four houses that way," he said, indicating the direction he came from.

Alice shook his hand. "I'm Alice."

"I don't mean to be rude, but I'm in a rush," and he waved and hurried off.

It was a little after 8PM when she made her way down. Not knowing what to wear, Alice opted for a short, dark skirt and a white, sleeveless blouse. A sign on the edge of the property read:

WELCOME TO THE MATT HADDER'S WHERE FUN IS GUARANTEED

The party was in full swing: people were dancing to loud music in the living room; the kitchen was full of wine drinkers; younger people crowded around two kegs of beer in the backyard; and more people were partying in front of the house. Most of the crowd was in their early twenties, but there were a good number of older people as well. Alice looked around for Tina and Dee but didn't find them.

Instead, she found Matt Hadder. He was wearing dark shorts, a lime-green waistcoat and a large felt top hat, and was standing on his front lawn refereeing a game of drunken volleyball. Each time a team scored, the other team had to take a drink. From the looks of things both teams were losing badly. During a break in the action, Alice approached him.

"Hi, I'm Alice," she said extending her hand. "I live seven houses up from you - next to Will. Thanks for inviting me."

A rather drunken Matt swept the hat from his head and took his her hand in his. He bent and kissed it sloppily. "Welcome, Alice! Thank you for coming! What would a Matt Hadder Party be without an Alice?" he asked rhetorically, his words slurring. "Please make yourself at home. I must get back to the game, now - the Hearts and the Diamonds are tied in the championship game!" He turned around and exhorted for the players to stand up and resume play.

Alice watched for a few minutes but, as neither team could score consecutive points, she became bored and wandered off. In back of the house a group was gathered on the large deck around something. She worked her way through the crowd and found they were all standing around a big, built-in hot tub. In the hot tub were two attractive blonds in their early twenties, identical twins dressed in matching yellow bikinis, throwing party favors to the crowd and making some sort of announcement. Alice decided to get a drink.

In the kitchen she found Tina and Dee clutching a bottle of wine. They poured her a glass and shouted conversation back in forth over the loud music. Dee commented that every time a guy, young or old, walked through the kitchen their head would swivel around to look at Alice. At first it made Alice feel self-conscious but after several glasses of wine it made her feel empowered. They polished off a second bottle and started another when Tina grabbed a cell phone from her hip and squinted at the display before handing it to Dee, who took the phone and headed outdoors. A few minutes later Dee returned and shouted that she and Tina had to leave.

"Where are you going?" shouted Alice over the din.

"We have a double-date tonight," Tina shouted back. "Don't worry, you won't be alone long - you can have any guy you want."

"Don't wait up," yelled Dee, winking and they left.

Alice drained her glass and walked outside into the darkness. Cheers from the hot tub crowd caught her attention. By standing on her tiptoes to see, she discovered that the twins were now making out with two men in the water. The kisses were the large open-mouthed variety with plenty of tongue. One of the twins ground her pelvis against her mate, who untied her bikini top, eliciting loud cheers from the audience. Alice thought the potential for gang rape was large, so she moved on.

In the front yard, the volleyball game was over and several players were snoring on the grass. Beyond the volleyball court in a lighted area, almost a dozen people in various stages of undress were involved in a game of what appeared to be strip croquet. The young man who was losing was down to his rather skimpy red bikini briefs. His ball hit a green one and a woman removed her shorts. Alice went back for more wine.

The cheers from the hot tub were more guttural now. As she passed by, she got a brief glimpse of the twins eagerly sucking their man's cock. Several of the audience were providing running commentary and scoring the girls on technical merit and artistry. Apparently it was some sort of race. Hardly fair, thought Alice as she walked towards the kitchen door, some guys come a lot faster than others. She and a young man reached for the door at the same time.

Alice looked up at his face when their hands touched. He was good-looking, with a clean-shaven face, dark hair and dark brown eyes, about her height and was maybe 4 years younger than her. When he saw her, his head did a slight double take. He pulled his hand back.

"Hi, I'm Josh," he said, and gave her a little wave.

"Hi, Josh. I'm Alice." They walked into the kitchen and had to raise their voices.

"Can I get you something to drink, Alice?" he asked with a hopeful look on his face.

Alice leaned in to be heard over the music. "Yeah, red wine - Shiraz if they have it."

Josh wedged himself between several people to get the wine. He returned with two glasses and handed her one.

"I haven't seen you before," yelled Josh. "Are you from around here?"

Alice shook her head, her body lightly bouncing to the beat of the music. She thought it pointless to shout questions at him so they drank their wine in silence. He watched her closely for several minutes before leaning in.

"Do you want to dance?"

She nodded and set her empty glass down next to his. He led her by the hand to a large room were a sweaty mob danced to the pounding beat. She could feel the floor moving under her feet from the weight of all the people bouncing around. A DJ was set up along one wall in between a canyon of speakers on each side, headphones on his ears as he cued up the next piece. Colored lights on stands flashed on and off to the beat. The heat of all those bodies moving pushed in on her, making the air thick as if there was less oxygen in the room.

They danced on the edge of the throng; Alice was afraid to venture into the middle as some were slamming into each other. Josh was a good dancer and kept up with Alice. The music pulsed through the room and her body responded by moving rhythmically. The DJ made a smooth transition to industrial music. Alice lost herself in the driving beat, becoming part of the music, and felt Josh move in behind her, his body trying to follow hers. He kissed her on the side of her neck - Alice turned and smiled at him.

They danced closer facing each other and Josh kissed her again. She kissed him back and the music devolved into something tribal, ritualistic. Her body swayed to the beat as they kissed, their bodies lightly rubbing. Alice broke the kiss and turned around. The lights, heat and alcohol combined with the music made her head feel light. Josh dance up from behind, his hands on her hips, his body pressed to hers. She felt desire, un-caged by alcohol and music, bubble up inside her. The music seemed sexual now, perfectly suited for the coupling of two bodies.

She rubbed her buttocks against his crotch to the beat with the music. Josh's hands wandered over her body from her hips to her chest, lightly feeling her up. She could feel his cock growing in his tight jeans. The music pulsed through her body and throbbed in her head and she was under its spell - if he wanted her, he could have her.

Still behind her, Josh steered her from the dance floor and down a hallway. He pushed open the first door to find a naked couple rolling around on a bed, emitting loud sex noises. He pulled the door closed and guided her to the next. This room was empty and dark. He shut the door behind them and locked it - the music was loud enough to be clearly heard behind the closed door. Alice swayed to the music in one spot next to the bed.

Josh embraced her from behind, his hands squeezing her breasts. She tilted her head to one side as he kissed and licked the side of her neck. Her eyes were closed and the music flowed through her as his hands pushed her blouse and bra up exposing her large breasts. His fingers played with her nipples, making them rock hard - Alice moved to the beat, her ass rubbing against his groin. He turned her head and kissed her hard on the mouth, his tongue plunging in, probing eagerly before moving on.

She felt his hot breath on her ear and his hand slid down her stomach, pulling up her skirt in the front and working its way down the front of her panties. His finger slid easily inside her and she moaned softly. The music continued to thud and Alice reached behind her, squeezing the bulge in his pants. He undid his jeans, allowing her hand access and she stroked him firmly. Josh's finger entered her again and brought his hand up, her juices glistening on his finger, and rubbed it over her nipple making it slick. He moved beside her, leaning his head down and rapidly licking her wetness from her breast.