Alicia's Foray Into Bondage Ch. 02

Story Info
Alicia continues her quest.
1.5k words
4.35
13.5k
2
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/27/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
writedoctor
writedoctor
319 Followers

The two rubbery, artificial phalluses filled Alicia. She gasped as Bev and Monique flexed their hips in unison, dual sleek cocks erotically assailing her tunnels. Sandwiched as such, Alicia perspired between the writhing fucksters. The leather collar constricted around her throat and she embraced that lovely, sought after feeling. Alicia stared into Monique's sultry eyes.

"Is this what the slave cunt Alicia wanted? To be used like a common fuck toy?"

"Yes Miss. Use me...use this one..."

"We intend to, of course." Bev whispered hoarsely while raking her sharp talons across Alicia's back, leaving vivid red stripes. Alicia arched into the curvature of Monique's penis causing the large tip to brush against her G-spot. She moaned.

They fucked her good and hard, pistoning their shafts relentlessly. Slamming against tender flesh, pushing the air from Alicia's lungs. Then, they halted with dildos buried to the hilt. Separated by the thinnest membrane, their cocks kissed. Alicia's heartbeat raced and felt her sphincter muscles pulsating around Bev's painful invader. Alicia was close to cumming.

"Does the slave want to orgasm?" Monique's minty breath rasped, the furrow of her forehead shiny from exertion.

"Ohh. Yes...please Miss."

"Beg slut...beg for it cunt! Eyes on me."

And she did with fervor. Alicia degraded herself without hesitation to the women of her slutty needs. Monique's icy stare bore into Alicia's soul and she tumbled into the bittersweet world of humiliation.

"Good girl." Monique smiled, reaching down to massage Alicia's sodden pubes. Nimble fingers twisted the apparatus and the cock audibly hummed to life. Alicia groaned from the delightful vibration, licking her arid lips to no avail.

"You're such a good slave. Don't move. I don't want you humping your cunt like the slut you are." Monique moved her Venus mound closer. She pressed the whirring toy, spreading Alicia's labial folds and finding her swollen clit.

"Fuck her Bev. Fuck it good. I want to watch this one cum. Use the slave's tender asshole."

"Yes Miss. With Pleasure." Bev savagely grabbed and pulled Alicia's ponytail back. Her other hand reached around, viciously pulling and tweaking a turgid nipple. With short bursts, Bev easily moved the fat dildo in and out of Alicia's stretched backside. Her hips soon found a natural rhythm.

Deep, passionate breathing and the squelching sounds of female arousal filled the bedroom. Alicia's blood engorged clitoris twitched heatedly and the strong orgasm finally consumed her. Alicia stiffened as titanic waves of pure bliss roiled across every nerve ending. Time had no meaning in the delicious numbness.

"Ahhhhh-h! Eeeeee-e!!" She screamed. Sharp, sadistic teeth bit into Alicia's arm. Her quivering thigh was being slapped with stinging blows. Alicia didn't know who was biting or doing the slapping and she didn't care.

"Ahhhhh-h! Eeeeee-e!!" Multi-colored lights flickered against closed eyelids as powerful sensations wracked her nubile body riveted between the two Mistresses. Sweetened seconds passed into minutes and Alicia basked in the pleasant afterglow.

The two cocks slowly eased out leaving Alicia with an obvious void and desire to be filled that way again. Exhausted as such, she lacked the energy to whine. Besides, the punishment her submissive body had endured was now beginning to manifest. Alicia ached deservedly and in her dreamlike state realized the fulfillment she had sought.

Voices, soft murmurings stirred Alicia's consciousness and slowly raised herself off the comfortable pillows. Bev and Miss Monique had dressed and sat in the high backed chairs, smoking and sipping some sort of refreshment. Alicia's knees wobbled slightly while stepping onto the smooth polished floor. The duo turned.

"Well. Look who's up?" Miss Monique quipped. Alicia padded toward them and feeling like a schoolgirl as they appraised her nakedness.

"It would be more appropriate if you knelt slave." She obliged quickly, lowering her eyes and gazing upon Miss's lovely, black leather boots.

"Forgive me Miss. I need more training it seems."

"Good answer slut. You may lick My boots. I saw you coveting them."

"Thank you Miss." Alicia moved forward, licking the soft leather from the tall heel, up to Her calf and then back down again. Unconsciously, Alicia's hands were folded upon the small of her back while tasting the smooth hide.

"Very nice slave. Tell Me...have you ever done this before? I mean in real life?"

"No Miss. Only in fantasy."

"Hmm. I thought so. Follow Me slave. Crawl like the pissy girl you are. You are a pissy girl, aren't you?

"Yes Miss. I am a pissy girl." Alicia obediently followed Miss Monique into the small adjoining bathroom. The cool, wet tiles felt lovely on her bare knees.

"Up you go. I will watch while you urinate."

"Yes Miss." Alicia quickly sat upon the throne, feeling utterly humiliated in the small space and being watched. Obviously nervous, Alicia's rebellious urethra tightened. She attempted to relax her mind and muscles, thinking of anything to help. She wished, temporarily, that she was simply alone now.

"A-hem. Problem pissy-slave girl?"

"I...I'm so sorry Miss..." Alicia struggled. She moved her legs back and forth. In frustration, Alicia pressed both palms against tummy and bladder. Due to Bev's rigorous ass-fucking, the end result was a ghastly fart that echoed loudly off the porcelain. Alicia was totally embarrassed. Miss Monique smiled which seemed to make matters only worse. Finally, with great concentration, an excruciatingly thin dribble emerged.

"Eyes on Me slave." Alicia stared into the hypnotic, dark pupils and felt her bladder release a torrent of pee. The wet, tinkling sounds hissed and splashed into the awaiting bowl. Alicia was pissing for Her. There was no privacy. Is this what she had longed for? Yes. Oh yes. And more. She was sure of it.

"Such a good girl! You've done really well. Join us back in the main room."

"Thank you Miss." Alicia sighed and wiped herself. At the doorway, she instinctively lowered and began to crawl back across the floor to the chairs.

"It's okay now Alicia. You may stand. Come closer, it's alright. I won't bite you." Monique giggled. Her warm, soft hand stroked Alicia's cheek. Bev stood behind and carefully unclasped the collar. Cooler air rushed onto the moist skin there. Alicia suddenly felt exposed. Nude in a different way.

"Our time is done for now Alicia." Monique's petting soothingly continued. "Perhaps you will come back. I certainly hope so. We have so much more to show you, so many more rooms of delight and torture. Good-bye."

Alicia was mildly stunned as they disappeared quietly through a private entry. She shivered and began to put on her clothes which were still neatly folded upon the chair. How long had she been here? Hours?

Downstairs, in the front parlor, the same effeminate man in silk black clothing approached Alicia.

"Miss Mayhew? I took the liberty of calling you a taxi. It is waiting outside. Have a nice day Miss." Ushered outside into the refreshing, evening air, Alicia slipped into the back seat and stared longingly at the building named: Sade.

~~~

The apartment was quiet and Karen had left a note stating she'd back late tonight. Alicia walked into the bedroom and removed her clothes. They reeked of sex and she vulgarly sniffed them. Her naked skin tingled and Alicia palmed herself, feeling soiled and at the same instant gratified from her experience.

After the soothing, hot shower Alicia took two pain relief tablets and slipped between the silk sheets. Her thoughts rambled about today's happening, no classes tomorrow and wondered where Karen had gone. Alicia drifted off into a deep but dream filled sleep.

Ordered to clean the urine smelling toilet, Alicia felt the crop sting her derriere. She was awakened by a much smoother, tender caress on her butt.

"Hey baby..." Karen whispered, "didn't mean to wake you...just wanted to touch you..."

"Ohh. Karen...so tired...sorry. I love you."

"Love you too snuggle bunny." Karen stroked Alicia's shampooed hair and noticed the large bite mark on her arm.

One bright sunbeam teased Alicia's eyelid and she awoke refreshed. She padded into the kitchen and brewed a pot of coffee. Knowing that Karen liked it strong, Alicia heaped in more. While waiting, she folded the few clothes and donned a favorite, yellow tee shirt.

Karen stirred at the robust java scent nearby and blinked at Alicia staring and smiling.

"Morning sleepyhead."

"M-m-m r-f-p-h-h. Thanks for the coffee dear. You always know what I like." As Karen sat up to sip the brew, Alicia lustfully gazed at the exposed pear shaped breasts and long nipples. They always seemed to be erect. God she loved that.

"So. Nice mark on your arm. Does that signify you had a good time? Okay. Tell me all about it."

"Well...I...umm loved every minute." Alicia stammered and blushed from her exuberance. "It...they...were...just...just perfect I guess you could say...I mean..."

"They? Ooo...sounds better!"

"Yes. Miss Monique and Miss Bev. I just lost complete track of time and...and..."

"And? C'mon girl you can tell me anything."

"I don't know if this makes much sense but I sort of came to an understanding. Of me and what I've been seeking."

"And?"

"The lifestyle. You know. I've always had these desires of being submissive, I've hidden them. The humiliation, the pain, it's what I want. To serve. To serve and obey a Mistress." Alicia blushed again, averting Karen's gaze.

"Are you speaking as in...being collared?"

"Yes."

Karen's pulse quickened. She touched Alicia's cheek and raised her face. "Alicia...my sweet, sweet girl. I have always loved you so. Would you...could you...ever consider me as your Mistress?"

Alicia's insides fluttered and her cunny moistened.

~To Be Continued~

writedoctor
writedoctor
319 Followers