All Comments on 'Alicia's New Position Ch. 09'

by EZ4BLKcock

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Simply AWESOME.....

Glad to see that you're still an active Literotica writer!!! PLEASE keep up the great writing, you're awesome and so are your stories {as always}!!!

cheryl_4funcheryl_4funabout 13 years ago
great

good to see ali in action again

she has such a wonderful time

Rockyderek_caRockyderek_caabout 13 years ago
Holy fuck

Good writing??? Maybe if you're an idiot. You mustnt know any real women besides your mother. I've never met a women as mindless as the ones described in your so called writings, do you hate women for some reason?? You have two fans though, take a hint from that, your Plotlines suck, you insult the integrity of women and men.

William smythWilliam smythabout 13 years ago
Hey Rocky

Until you post something for other people to ridicule, Isuggest you shut the fuck up. At least you yourself concede your in the minority.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Forget the critics!

Don't listen to the critics, you're a very talented writer! I'm glad to see you're back, I was afraid you'd given in to the critics and gave up writing! I hope you're back for good and keep us fans entertained with your great stories! Thanks for giving us another great story, keep it cum-ing! ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
dream on

You and your three followers who actually wrote in can keep on dreaming that this is actually a healthy fantasy. It is a poorly contrived and deeply stereotypical driven by false protrayals of colored folks by the various media, hip hop and rap music videos in particular characterize women as nothing more than mindless bimbos yearning for their next facial. I strongly suspect that your'e 14 years old and actually think your the next snoop dog or something like that, or did your wife leave you for a colored man and now you hate women and colored men?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

Still the bitch/whore for niggers I see.

EZ4BLKcockEZ4BLKcockabout 13 years agoAuthor

Thanks anonymous you know how to make a cheap whore like me feel just so horny and sexy keep up the voting every one counts.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
knockers

Don't listen to the naysayers, why read it if you don't like it. Keep going with all your stories. I'm always checking for your next update.

m48gunnerm48gunnerabout 13 years ago
Well

I never did care too much for this series, just too degrading for me and the whole dumping a "loving" husband for this lifestyle is a bit difficult to understand, but it certainly does make for some interesting comments. Actually I am more interested in the Prisoner series where you do keep the ex-husband involved in the relationship and the lovers actually for the most part seem to be "good" guys.

uh-ohuh-ohabout 13 years ago
Keep It Up

It is always exciting to go to your story list and see a new update. I would highly encourage you to go into depth with both your character development (Alicia's guilt, her sister/nieces changed lives, etc...) as well as your sex scenes (quality over quantity, but both if possible).

As always, keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Your first person stories do put the reader right in there. It gives the rader the feeling of being part of what is happening, like I was there.

I wonder if the club wil have the fuck sluts adopt out all the results so they can continue breeding all the time and become more active. Hard to submit yourself to BBC when changing diapers. In this case being ordered to become pure breeidng holes by adopting out the results year after year is very appropirate.

Many more breedings can result then.

I love your details.

MORE ON ALL STORYLINES PLEASE!!!

PS judging from the time stamps of the comments, it looks like a lot of fans check your site daily. Seems you are building up a base...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous