All Comments on 'Alicia's New Position Ch. 10'

by EZ4BLKcock

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Boring

Simply put, might as well box her up and send her to Africa, that is her NEW POSITION. At least have some imagination.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Better

You are doing a job of explaing why she has taken this course and why she is having second thoughts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
1*

Niggerfuckingwhitetrashwhorebitch+fuckedupsickwriter=1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Better late than never, more sooner is best!!!

Nearly 5 months later and Ch. 10 is here! THANK YOU!!! Great story, cant wait to see Olivia's fiance react to her new life (maybe he already knows & thats why he's visiting?) Alicia should embrace her black cock lust and seek help from her true love Joe! She could have her true love and still enjoy black cocks (like Dani in your Prisoner story)!!! Alicia & company have lots of black cock adventures to go, in my view!!! PLEASE, please I beg you to keep on writing and update more often with all your works!

cheryl_4funcheryl_4funover 12 years ago
good

i can understand her position,once u start to geet black cock u can not give it up

uh-ohuh-ohover 12 years ago
Development is Good

Good job on the new posting - maybe the next in your numerous series will arrive soon after this?

In a series not well known to have much in the way of character development, this is an interesting shift. Alicia contemplates her situation, though not unlike other times is at least the major focus of this installment of the tale. Better yet, the ending of begging the question can lead to interesting directions in the storyline - will she continue to be betrayed by her body seeking dark pleasures, or will she come to peace with her state as a black cock slut? What is to happen to her family, who now all have black babies growing in their bellies?

Interesting questions for us as readers to see explored in your next installments. And, most importantly, these options you may take will all lead to highly erotic encounters and scenarios. Be sure to include that in detail in your next installment, if not to be the main focus then rather let it be a catalyst by which Alicia explores herself and her situation.

As always, good luck in your continued writing, and I will look forward to the next installment in this or any of your other series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
What happens next???

Nice. Sex overpowers reason for sure. Once in heat rationality goes out the window. EZ, you kow how hot nasty sex can be, and what is nastier then black breding sex with gangbangers?

Ali is now hooked on very hot swex, pure and simple. Love is something else, something experinced in the rational mind that may or may not have a lot to do with sex.

Now, talking about rationality, you have -5- FIVE!!! pregnant sex crazed bitrches in heat. I simply can not see 7 kids in one room. I cannot see how a sex crazed bitch can fuck and change diapers at the same time.

Will any or all of the five sluts (slut is good, prude is bad) do the right thing and adopt out? Or abort so they can get preg again even sooner. They should become full itme breeding cows until their mid fourties. They can breed lots more than they can raise, so adoption or repeated abortion is the honly way to fulfill tieir God given destiny as pure fuckmeat for Black pleasure.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous