All Comments on 'Alien Encounter Pt. 01'

by IrishFantasy

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
tabbymidnitetabbymidniteover 9 years ago
Really you couldn't make the first part longer????

Hope that this is going to be continued very soon. Really got into it and then waitinggggg. bummer !! I guess good things come to those that wait..

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Amazing!

This story was really amazing. I really can't wait to read more by you. Please hurry and post more stories. The only part that disappointed me was how short it was, especially after your intro claimed your stories were long. I wish I could read the next installment now!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Should have given a hint or taste of what will be coming. Also, please pick a tense and stick with it - past and present in the same sentence makes my ass twitch.

TJSkywindTJSkywindover 9 years ago
One wonders

Whether the cucumbers will be susceptible to 'Puberty Love' like the tomatoes were. This is revenge for all the pickles. I know it. And the relish, too.

I intend to keep the peeler handy. Just sayin'.

Drakon66Drakon66over 9 years ago
A work in progress

Not bad for a first installment. With a little work on grammar, I think you will have a good series going here. Looking forward to the next installment.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous