Alien v Predator: Insemination Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The two drones slowly approached their confined captive with devilish toothy grins across their hideous maws. Taylor gulped as he realized why they'd given him liberal freedom to move his crotch and head.

Making use of their uncanny ability to scale walls, the two black drones pounced onto the walls on either side of Taylor. He winced as they clung quickly to the wall beside him, thinking that they were trying to tear him to pieces. When this didn't happen, he realized that the two drones were vertically positioning themselves over his face and groin respectively.

Since the two xenos hadn't satisfied their own needs through Taylor's fingers earlier, they were now going to take the time to do so with their restrained human captive. With him standing upright in his cocoon, and with the two drones straddling him by clinging to the wall, they were both only one drive away from smothering their dripping pussies onto Taylor's mouth and erect cock.

Taylor rolled his eyes from the unimaginable circumstances. He had assumed that they were now going to just cocoon him and leave him for the facehuggers to put an embryo in him and kill him subsequently. When he saw that they hadn't yet placed an egg before him, he realized that they first intended to fuck him to the point that he would be in a husk-like state. THEN, and only then, they would leave him for the facehuggers.

A warm, wet and tight orifice slid itself down onto his member, causing him to clench his teeth and moan loudly. His further vocalization was muffled by another dripping black set of lips pressing into his mouth, seeking stimulation from his lips and tongue.

As the two needy xenomorph females began to hiss while humping themselves against him, Taylor thought about his current captivity. Given the present circumstances, he could tell that the xeno females were in no hurry to let the facehuggers have at him. And quite frankly, as he felt his cock being milked yet again...neither was he.

"One hell of a way to die..." Taylor thought bitter-sweetly as the xenomorph's pleasured screeches echoed through the cavern.


xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx


On an end note, for those of you hoping for Alicia to get a good round of sexing from male xenomorphs, don't worry, I'm just getting started with the xenomorph fun; this was just preliminaries for what's to come. There's an even bigger xeno orgy coming up, involving both humans and male and female xenomorphs respectively. Maybe some facehuggers slipping their probes between Alicia's legs as well...

And, for a sneak preview, with Alicia now coming to try to rescue Taylor, what will happen when she runs low on ammo and has to resort to...other methods to fend off the xenos guarding the hive? *Snickers evilly*

Oh and P.S.- I realize that xenomorphs probably wouldn't have sex organs since they reproduce through the facehuggers and embryos. So please, don't call me out on the practical applications of xenomorph sex or anatomy. Only having the humans getting fucked by the facehuggers would be mucho boring after a while, dontcha think? So yes, I have female xenos with pussies and male xenos with dicks...DEAL WITH IT!