Aliens Ch. 07A

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally, Sean saw what he was waiting for, Sara's thighs slowly began to part. This time the tips of his fingers lovingly traced the outer edges of Sara's labia folds. A deeper sigh and the thighs spread wider. As they did the folds flared apart and Sean saw Sara's sexual treasures for the first time.

His hands formed themselves around Sara's labia with a soft massaging motion and felt Sara's hips jerk and heard a gasping sound.

"UHH!! UHH!! UHH!! ... OHHHH ... SEAN ..."

He slipped a finger between the folds and deliciously explored the moistening furrow. It traced around the sensitive inner lips and then upward toward the swelling organ that was extending itself out of its protective hood.

"OHHHHHHHHHHHH!! SEANNNNNNNNNNNN!!"

The exploring fingers slipped downward and began caressing Sara's sensitive vaginal opening. Sean's fingers then slipped upward and teasingly touched Sara's engorged clitoris and then quickly moved away from it.

Sara moaned with disappointment, her rigid organ of joy begged to be touched and caressed.

"OHHHHHHHHHHHH ... SEANNNNNNNNNNNN ..."

Sean's fingers once again slipped onto Sara's inner lips and Sara's hips jerked her sex against them. Sean heard whimpers of pleasure as Sara's hips began to move in sync with his fingers.

Sean again moved his loving fingers upward through the slick furrow. His eyes now locked onto Sara engorged pink organ of joy and his slick finger pressed onto it with an ecstatic swirling motion.

Sara squealed and her hips jerked upward and a long moan escaped her mouth.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! SEANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!"

Sean reached down and pulled Sara's feet up onto the edge of bed. Her sex was now raised and fully accessible to him. He leaned inward and Sara felt his warm, moist breath bathe her labia. Suddenly, the most ecstatic sensation that she had ever felt griped loins. Sean's tongue had made contact with her engorged clitoris.

Her thighs spread wider and her hands shot downward and grasped Sean's head as jolts of joy exploded across her enflamed labia.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

While Sean's lips and tongue suckled on her exploding clitoris, one of his fingers nudged inward past the excited inner lips. It twisted and turned as slipped into Sara's eager opening. Her juices were now began oozing outward.

"OH! SWEET JESUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!"

Another finger joined the first and both were now twisting and turning as they slithered into Sara's seething passage, his thumb continued to swirl around the hard pink tip of her clitoris.

"OH! GOD! OH! GOD! UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

Sean slipped his mouth and lips over Sara's rigid organ of joy and began to suck on it as though it was an erection. Sara hips bucked upward at the ecstatic contact and her hands clawed at Sean's head.

"AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!"

Sara body was in a sexual frenzy. Her erect nipples felt as though they were going to explode. Her vaginal muscles clenched around the lunging fingers and her clitoris was sending bolts of joy cascading throughout her body. Suddenly Sara's hips arched upward and she wailed as her first orgasm was unleashed.

"OH! GOD! SEAN!! I .. I .. OH! JESUS!!"

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

Sean knew he could coax another orgasm from Sara's flailing body. She felt the long twisting fingers circle around the lining of her vagina as though they was looking for something. His exploring fingers finally nestled onto her enhanced 'G' spot. Sean deliciously began to massage and caress the hyper-sensitive tissues and Sara's hips bucked and jerked wildly.

She screeched in ecstasy as shards of joy exploded across her sex.

"AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!"

A third finger joined in on the manipulation of her excited sweet spot and Sara's body exploded. Her body convulsed uncontrollably and she wailed as her second orgasm was unleashed.

"OH! GOD! OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

"I ... I .. OH! JESUSS!!"

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

Sean left hand grasped Sara's bucking hip while his twisting fingers and sucking mouth drove Sara toward her third orgasm. Bright flashes of orgasmic lights flashed across her mind and eyes. Her eyes opened wide and saw nothing, her mouth opened and no sound was heard. Her thick vaginal juices gushed outward past the thrusting fingers drenching her thighs, the bed and the floor.

Suddenly, Sara broke out of the orgasmic freeze and her wail echoed around the room.

"IEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ..."

Sara's body had absorbed all the ecstatic sensations that it could and she slumped back onto the bed unconscious. Her body continued to buck and jerk in the throes of her orgasm.

Sean withdrew his loving mouth and fingers. Shortly Sara awoke. She moaned as delicious aftershocks rippled across her body.

She contentedly looked at Sean and smiled.

"I never dreamed an orgasm could feel like that."

Sean smiled and leaned over Sara's body. Their lips met and they kissed deeply.

"That was just a warm up, the best is yet to come."

Sara shivered with excitement.

Sean whisper,

"Lets take a quick shower."

[10T] SARA, SEAN, SHOWER, DEEPTHROAT:

She smiled as John helped her up from the bed and put his arm around her as they went to the large walk-in shower.

She smiled when she saw Sean's huge hardness bobbing in the air.

They stepped into the shower and let the soothing warm waters cascade over their bodies. They were the same height and their foreheads touched as smiled into each other's face and eyes.

Once again she reached down, her right hand curled around Sean's erection and the left hand lifted and massaged his testicles.

She looked at Sean and whispered,

"I still can't believe how soft and heavy they are."

Sara was becoming adventurous, much to the delight of Sean.

Sara suggested that they move to the end of the shower, out of the flowing waters. She snuggled up closely behind Sean's body and brought her arms under his arms and reached around and gently started a slow kneading and massaging action on his areolas.

Sean closed his eyes, savoring the sensations.

She began planting small butterfly-like kisses along Sean's neck and shoulders and he leaned back and sighed as his body responded to her soft and gentle hands.

The massaging hands slipped onto his enhanced nipples and tantalizingly played with the enhanced pink buds. All the while, she continued to plant warm wet kisses along his shoulders and neck. Sara's fingers slipped deliciously around the rising nipples, pushing and pressing and then back to kneading the firm areolas. Sean moaned as his erect nipples tingled and his erection throbbed between his thighs.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh!! Sara that feels so good!!"

Sara whispered in Sean's ear,

"I love the feel of your body. Your making me wet down there."

Sean moaned as the relentless hands and lips continued.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!"

Both of Sara's hands started a massaging action down Sean's body toward the apex of his thighs. His member jumped and throbbed in anticipation as her hands approached his inner thighs.

"UHH! UHH!! UHH!!"

Sara's hands stopped at but not touching Sean's erection and heavy balls.

He moaned as her wrists grazed against his erection.

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

Sara then started back up toward Sean's areolas. She found the nipples were now fully erect and stood up like hard bullets. Once again Sara started to tease and tantalize them.

Sean's hips squirmed back and forth as Sara's hands roamed up and down his body.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! OHHHHHH!! SARAAAAAAAAA!!"

Sara once again massaged her way down Sean's body. This time her hands went further down. They lifted the swaying, bloated balls and began to gently massage them.

Sean gasped out loud and pushed his hips forward against Sara's loving hands. His dancing erection jumped and jerked between her wrists. She deliberately didn't touch it and let it jump in the air.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

Sara stopped her loving manipulations and moved around in front of Sean. She held him close to her body and they kissed deeply and passionately.

Sean moaned as Sara ground her abdomen against his 7.75" x 2.75" massive erection.

"MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!"

Sara leaned inward and started planting soft butterfly kisses on the front of Sean's neck and shoulders.

The suckling kisses continued from shoulder to shoulder and Sean's breathing quickened. Sara's mouth and lips now trekked downward toward Sean's right areola. Sean knew where Sara's suckling mouth was headed and he held his breath as it neared his right areola. He felt a warm, moist breath bath his erect nipple and then he felt it being sucked into Sara's loving mouth.

He moaned as Sara's lips and tongue kissed and swirled around the excited stiff nipple.

"OHHHHHHHHH!! SARAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!"

In a few seconds the loving mouth kissed its way over to Sean's left areola and again, her loving mouth devoured Sean's left nipple. Sara divided her loving attention to both erect nipples and his breathing now came in quick pants and gasps and he started to push his excited nipples into Sara's wonderful suckling mouth.

"UHH!! UHH!! OH SARA ... THAT FEELS SO NICE!!"

While the loving mouth continued to suck and suckle Sean's excited nipples, her hands massaged their way down his abdomen. Sean's pants deepened as the hands neared the base of throbbing erection. The hands moved to his inner thighs and began massaging the silky, soft skin and Sean quickly spread his thighs wider. Sara's hands now retraced their way upward past Sean's jerking and oozing erection and back to his aching bullet-like nipples.

"OH SARA ... DON'T TEASE ME!"

Sara smiled and again her hands started its loving downward trek. She deliberately grazed Sean's hardness with her wrists. She felt the hot, rubbery pulses of Sean's engorged organ. Her hands slipped further downward and neared Sean heavy, swaying balls. Sean shifted his hips trying to get Sara's loving hands to move inward to his aching testicles. Sara didn't disappoint him this time and she gently formed her hands around his bloated balls.

Sean's hips jerked upward and he moaned as waves of pleasure radiated outward from Sara's massaging hands.

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

Sara slowly lowered herself to a kneeling position in front of Sean. As she did, her loving mouth never left his body. The suckling lips slipped away from his rigid nipples and began a delicious kissing journey downward over Sean's abdomen.

Sean knew where the loving mouth was headed. His entire sex rippled with excited anticipation. His erection jumped and jerked and precum spurted and drooled from the enflamed head. He closed his eyes and waited with baited breath as the suckling mouth came nearer and nearer to its destination.

Sean felt Sara's mouth leave his abdomen and then a wonderful, warm, moist breath of air bathed his highly-sensitive and tingly gland.

Sean screeched and arched outward as the loving mouth descended onto the head of his straining manhood. Sara's lips suckled their way down to the circumcision ring and her tongue swirled ecstatically around the highly excited gland.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! SARAAAAAAAAAAAA!!"

Sara moved her hands from Sean's testicles and grasped his buttocks for support. Her head and mouth now started a slow descent onto Sean's throbbing erection. She raised up a bit and tilted her head. Sean's thick gland now glided into her mouth and clenching throat.

Sean gurgled with joy as Sara's warm throat muscles ecstatically kissed and squeezed his pulsing hardness as it was sucked into the depths of her throat. Her throat bulged obscenely from the imbedded erection, her chin pressed against his heavy balls and she twisted it back and forth causing Sean to gasp loudly from the dual sensations.

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

"GODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!"

Sara, with a torturous twisting motion, lifted her head and Sean's throbbing erection was slowly pulled outward. When the agitated gland reached her mouth, she closed her cheeks around it with a forceful suctioning action. Her tongue swirled around the pulsing head and played with the oozing opening. She sucked up Sean's precum with her curled tongue as though it was a straw.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! JESUS!! SARAAAAAAAAA!!"

Sara smiled inwardly at Sean's torment and then skewered her loving throat back onto Sean's enraged organ.

Sean's hips began bucking and thrashing, his hands gripped Sara's head tightly. Sara's grip on Sean's buttocks tightened. Again, Sean felt that ecstatic sucking and milking action as his erection descended into the depths of Sara's incredible mouth and throat.

" OHHHHHH!! SARA ... OH! JESUS! I ... I ... I"

Sara sensed that Sean's wouldn't last very long and she pulled upward just enough so that two or three of Sean's hardness remained within her throat. She then began flexing and clenching her throat muscles around Sean's excited manhood.

Sean was catapulted into a sexual frenzy. He gurgled incoherently as his thick load of semen entered the base of his straining hardness and surged up his highly agitated erection. The thick stream of semen spewed into Sara's eager and receptive throat.

Sean wailed in orgasmic ecstasy.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

Sara feasted on Sean's gushing nectar. She intensified her exquisite milking actions, knowing that she could coax at least one more massive ejaculation from Sean's enraged erection.

Sean's hips arched outward and froze as his mind and body became submersed in a cauldron of orgasmic explosions. His erection was now at the swollen bursting point. Another huge stream of thick semen exploded up his contracting organ. Again, Sara feasted on the spewing gushes of nectar.

"OHHHHH! GODDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!! ANOTHER ..."

"IEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ..."

Sean's mind was now saturated with the multiple waves of orgasmic ecstasy that was exploding across his loins. His mind went into orgasmic overload and he lost consciousness. His body slumped down in front of Sara and her loving throat followed his downward slump as another stream of thick nectar exploded from his enhanced prostate.

An unconscious Sean came to rest on his knees and his still spewing hardness slipped out of Sara's semen filled mouth. She supported him within her loving arms. Sara looked down at Sean and smiled. She reached down and lifted Sean's jerking erection and smiled as it spurted and gushed the remnants of his ejaculation.

With a long moan Sean regained consciousness. He felt Sara's hand massaging his erection and he moaned as it continued to deliciously spurt with his aftershocks.

Sara leaned close to Sean's ear and whispered,

"I love the taste of your essence ... the nectar of the Gods!"

Sean smiled and kissed Sara on the forehead.

"That was incredible!"

They stood up and lingered in the warm flowing waters.

They held each other tightly for a minute and then stepped out of the shower. Each dried the other off. It didn't take long before their hands went from drying to arousing.

[10U] SEAN, SARA, THE MATING:

They reached the bed and Sara arranged the pillows for her head and hips. As she settled her body onto the pillows, she bent her legs and spread them apart. Her womanly treasures flared open and she smiled when she saw the effects of her erotic and seductive pose was having on Sean.

Her breath quickened when she saw his enhanced manhood stirring.

5.00" ... 5.50" ... 6.00"

Sara looked in awe as it grew longer and thicker before her wide open eyes. Her clitoris tingled and began extending out of its protective hood.

6.50" ... 7.00" ... 7.50"

Small pants could be heard from Sean as his manhood neared its erect state. It began twitching and his balls ached as they became heavier.

7.75" ... 2.75"

Sara's eyes were riveted to Sean's glorious manhood and her rigid clitoris stood out pink mini-erection. For the first, she yearned for a male's erection to penetrate her virginal vagina.

Sean's member bobbed in the air as he crawled onto the bed and shuffled between Sara's spread thighs. Sara adjusted her hips on the pillow and drew her feet back toward her sides, offering her open and exposed sex to her lover.

Sean leaned over Sara's body, their lips met and this time their kiss was deep and filled with passion. His massive thickness slipped along the flaring furrow of Sara's labia and deliciously pushed the swollen folds apart.

A low guttural moan was heard as they kissed,

"MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!"

Sara had never felt such sensations and her hips began a sensual sawing motion. Sean's erection slipped ecstatically over Sara's engorged organ of joy and she broke the kiss gasping and panting.

"JESUSSSS!! SEANNNNNN!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

Sean smiled and his hands began massaging Sara's breasts. The soft fingers slowly worked their way over the firm mounds and began to caress and manipulate the erect nipples. At the same time he started to plant light suckling kisses on her neck and shoulders.

Sara cooed and mewed as her rising arousal radiated across her chest.

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!"

Sean's suckling lips left her shoulder and trekked downward toward her right breast. Sara held her breath as the lips came nearer and nearer to their destination. She felt a warm, moist breath bathe her right nipple and then the suckling mouth descended onto it. Sean's lips and tongue began to caress and manipulate the erect nipple and Sara gasped as she pushed her breast into Sean's devouring mouth.

"AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!"

"SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! NICE!!"

Sean's wonderful mouth slipped off of her right breast and suckled its way over to her left breast. The massaging and kneading hands switched to her right breast. Sara's moans became louder and the contortions of her upper body became more frantic as Sean's lips and hands paid loving homage to both of her breasts and erect bullet-like nipples.

"OH! GOD! SEAN!! OH! YESSSSSSS!!"

Sean kept his suckling mouth in play and reached down between Sara's wide spread thighs and formed his hands over her swollen labia. The contact shot bolts of joy across her sex and Sara ground her hips upward in tight circles into his massaging hands.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

While his hands kneaded her flared folds, his suckling mouth left Sara's right nipple and started a delicious trek down across her abdomen. Sara knew where the mouth was headed and her body and mind shook with ecstatic excitement. She held her breath as his warm, moist breath bathed her engorged clitoris.

"UH! UH! UH! YES! SEAN!! NOW! NOW!"

Sean placed his hands on Sara's thighs and lowered his head. The slippery tongue curled around the extended organ of joy with an exquisite caressing action. His mouth slipped over her rigid clitoris and began sucking on it as though it was an erection. Sara's hands shot down and grasped Sean's head tightly, her hips bucked upward and she squealed in joy as her clitoris exploded.

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

"GODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!"

His exploring tongue slipped along the length of her hard, twitching clitoris and into the protective hood and curled around it with an ecstatic squeezing motion.

Sara wailed again and her lower body shook, trembled and jerked in ecstasy.

"EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!"

Sean knew that Sara was on the edge of orgasming and his loving mouth withdrew from her jerking organ.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!"

Sean smiled at her torment and his sucking mouth and tongue swept down onto her wet, swollen folds. His tongue slipped into the pink furrow and slithered its way downward to her clasping inner lips. The tongue teased and caressed the ultra-sensitive opening to Sara's womanhood and its exploring tip began a delicious probing of the eager entrance.