Aliens Ch. 07A

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sara's mind and body were trying to cope with ecstatic sensations that she had rarely felt before. Her grasping hands continued to keep Sean's loving mouth attached to her enflamed sex. Her thighs opened and closed franticly against Sean's head as he feasted on the flowing nectar that oozed from her enflamed passage.

"OHHHH! SWEET JESUS!! SEAN!! OH! GOD! SEAN!!"

"OH SEAN ... WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO ME!!"

Sean curled his tongue and slipped it further inward, teasing the soft inner flesh of her clenching vagina. Sara reared up again in ecstasy her body now screamed for something it so desperately needed. She needed Sean's magnificent manhood to penetrate her enflamed sex.

"PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEE!! SEANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!"

"NOW!! OHHHHH!! GOD!! NOWWWWWWWWW!!"

He hunched upward with hips and guided the thick head so it nestled between the swollen folds. Sara gurgled and mewed when she felt her labia lips being pushed apart by a warm, throbbing thickness. Her eager inner lips felt it nudging against them and began to kiss and caress the wonderful, thick twitching gland. He slowly nudged it inward past the eager and welcoming opening. Both moaned loudly together.

Sean felt as though a suckling mouth was slipping over his engorged gland. Sara felt her excited vaginal walls being ecstatically stretched as Sean's thick member slipped into her seething passage and she squealed with pure joy.

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!"

Sean couldn't believe the incredible tightness that surrounded his straining hardness. Sara gurgled as four inches of manhood inched its way into her womanhood. She couldn't contain herself any longer and her hips bucked sharply upward.

Sara wailed loudly as Sean's magnificent erection plunged into the depths of sexual being.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

Sara wrapped her legs around Sean's lower back keeping Sean buried deeply within her. Her 'virginity' had finally been taken and she savored the incredible sensations of the pulsing fullness that was stretching her vaginal passage.

"OHH!! OHH!! OHH!! OH! GODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!"

I FEEL SO FULL .. IT IS SO BIG .. SO NICE!!"

Sean waited a moment, flexed again, watching the contortions on her face, as another moan of rising joy escaped her open mouth. Sean moved slowly inward and outward, setting a slow pleasurable rhythm to his plunges. Mewling and gurgling sounds of pleasure rolled from Sara's parted lips.

"OHH, OHH, OHH, SEAN .. I LOVE IT!"

Sean's long, member slowly withdrew, almost all the way out, and then slipped all the way back in. Then he withdrew part way, and seemed to wiggle slightly as the he adjusted the angle of his penetration. The thick gland was dragged back and forth as though it was looking for something ... and then something electric shot through Sara's enflamed sex.

An intense wave of ecstatic joy surged through her highly excited vagina and shot upward, connecting with her rigid organ of joy and then bolted up to her excited bullet-like nipples.

She wailed as the flexing head teased and caressed her enhanced 'G' spot, stroking shallowly on and off of it. Shards of electric joy charged across her dazed and stunned body. The spasms of joy rippled through her vagina and out past her swollen folds, across her abdomen and up to the erect tips of her bullet-like nipples.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

Once again Sean began thrusting into Sara's enflamed sex. Loud slurping sounds were heard as the massive erection stroked deeply into Sara's body and her thick juices gushed outward past her flared folds. Sean felt Sara push her seething sex in tight circles against the engorged thickness of his granite-like erection.

"YESSSSS!! DEEPER .. FASTER .. OH! GODDDDDD!!"

Sean let Sara thrash her sex against him, her motions became faster by the second, the tempo of her thrusts up against him more urgent.

"I .. I .. OH! GOD! SOMETHING IS HAPPENNING!!"

The juices of her milking vagina were beginning to flow and the wet sucking sounds of the in-and-out sawing movements could be heard. Sara suddenly thrust sharply upward onto his lunging manhood, burying it deeply inside her body. She squealed as her first orgasm rumbled throughout her body.

"UHH!! UHH!! OH! GODDDDDDDDDDDDD!!"

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ..."

Her thick vaginal juices gushed from her clenching passage, drowning his impaled member with its sticky warmth and drooling down her thighs.

Sean withdrew his deeply imbedded organ of flesh until just the thick gland rested inside her. Then, he thrust forward. The full throbbing length returned to the depths of her sexual being. Her vaginal muscles desperately clenched and milked the pulsing shaft as Sara rode her orgasmic elevator.

Sean began long hard strokes into the steaming passage that was now wet and slippery from her orgasm, withdrawing the swollen head until was nestled into the stretched entrance and then thrust forward until his heavy, bloated balls were pressing tightly against the wide split of her buttocks.

Sara groaned helplessly. She could feel the massive thickness sliding in and out of her enflamed passage like a steam driven piston rod. Her womb flared open, her vaginal muscles clenched wildly and her swollen folds spread deliciously around her Lover's magnificent member. Her legs snaked around his lower back and she pulled him deep inward and she thrust her hips hard upward impaling herself deeply on the erection that was giving her so much joy.

"OHHHHHHHHHHH!! GODDDDDDDDDDD!!

"I .. I .. GOING TO .. AGAINNNNNNNNNNN!!"

Suddenly Sara felt the most ecstatic sensation that she had ever felt in her life. An exquisite liquid pressure built rapidly within her cervix and flooded into her vaginal passage. It was warm and thick as it gushed into her with the force of a fire hose. Her entire sex spasmed with joy as Sean's first, thick stream of semen jettisoned deeply into her convulsing vagina.

"OHHHHHHHH!! SWEET JESSUSSSSSS!!"

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! GODDDDDDDDDD!!"

Sara's mind and body exploded with ecstasy. Her legs shot out into a wide 'V' and kicked desperately in the air as her body exploded with second orgasm.

Sean felt the intense ecstatic pressure building again at the base of his erection. His balls churned and his prostate throbbed. The pulsing stream surged up his hyper-excited erection. The liquid joy swirled around the excited head and spewed forcefully into Sara's eager and welcoming vagina.

Sean wailed in ecstasy,

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

Sara squealed with joy,

"EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!"

She was going insane with the feel of it!

She never wanted it to end, never, never!

Sara abandoned all body control. She reached frantically between their bodies with both hands and began massaging Sean's huge swaying balls. New torrents of thick semen gushed into convulsing vagina. Her cycling legs froze in mid air and her toes curled tightly.

White flashes of orgasmic light saturated her mind and eyes. Her wide open eyes saw nothing but orgasmic explosions, her open drooling mouth opened but no sound was heard.

Suddenly, the silence was broken and a shrill wail was heard around the room as Sara's final, all consuming orgasm was unleashed.

"IEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ..."

Her sensory system went into overload and she lost consciousness for several minutes.

Sean leaned over Sara and waited for her to regain consciousness. She awoke to intense multiple aftershocks and felt her Lover's huge member still flexing within her. She wrapped her arms around him and she kissed him deeply and passionately, her body continued to spasm with her delicious aftershocks. She moaned into his mouth with sexual fulfillment and satisfaction.

"MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!"

Sean hunched up his hips and slowly his hard member slipped out of her reluctant and stretched vagina with a loud slurping sound. A thick mix of vaginal juices and ejaculant gushed out of the gaping opening and flowed down her thighs.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!"

Sean bent down and planted a suckling kiss on each of her erect nipples. His warm hand formed onto the swollen folds of her slick labia. She groaned and pushed her sex against them.

Sean looked down at her and smiled,

I hope it was as good for you as it was for me?"

Sara's emotions swelled,

"Ohhhhhhhh!! Seannnnnnn!! Yessssssssss!!"

Sean helped her off the bed and held her as they slowly walked to the bathroom. They never made it to the shower.

[10V] EPILOGUE, SEAN, SARA:

A swirling circle of light appeared in Sara's living room and she Sean materialized. Both were naked and their clothes and personal items were on the floor beside them.

A confused John looked around wondering what had happened. Sara smiled knowingly and whispered,

"I will explain it to later, but first, lets have that shower we were headed for."

Sean would find his wallet contained all of his corrected ID's and cards.