All Comments on 'All About Eve'

by Bakeboss

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 11 years ago
Interesting

A happy married loving couple. I think.

To each his own.

tazz317tazz317over 11 years ago
SOMETIMES WHEN A SEED IS PLANTED

It will grow, but the final harvest can not be guaranteed, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

rather quickly adapted and showed no lingering for her spouse. use the facts against him, and keep him under her thumb. Something in her clicked as well. Perhaps others knowing the foibles of him would have at least gotten him away from her and his price was limited rather than indefinite.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 11 years ago
Except for one issue (pun intended!)

Sweetie's sanctimonious Mommy and closet-masochist Daddy did have at least one child, and Hubby is in no position (will the puns NEVER end?) to provide the same to Sweetie! Maybe the tailor will find the seam? Or she can get bread at the baker's?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
your back

you sick fuck.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 11 years ago
Last pun (earlier post)

My final pun was TOTALLY inadvertant as a TRIPLE (author's username). Just lucky, I guess!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Lousy story

Poorly planned, poorly written, and just a regurgitation of content. BARF!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Epic stupidity

First off, the cage is a toy. He can remove it at any time without the key. He can masturbate and ejaculate while wearing it. He can go to a locksmith and have a dozen keys made that he can place around the house and in his car. He can go to the police and have her arrested. You DO know it's illegal to lock anyone in a cage, right? Or he can go to the hospital after she commits felony assault and battery on his ass. The hospital documents the damage and turns the evidence over to the police. Again the bitch lands in prison. Why would any man stay with a woman that demeans, degrades and humiliates him? That shows him that she has absolutely no love or respect for him. Ridiculous story of abuse and cruelty. Horrible story.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Without

Without a doubt, the poorest excuse for an author in LW.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous