All Comments on 'All About Eve'

by parkk84

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Loved it

One of the greatest things about Literotica is the wide variety of stories. This one was a tender memory beautifully retold. Thank you

fumundacheezefumundacheezeabout 15 years ago
One of the best

Deflowering stories of a young man I've ever read here. They both had needs. They both were discreet. Eve wouldn't leave her husband and family and let that be known up front to the lad. The progression of the seduction was so much different than in most of the shit on here when an older woman/young boy are presented. Not a "wham bam thank you mam" kind of stroke story but really tender and romantic along with erotic. The only thing that could have been a bit more erotic for the reader is a little more graphic description of Eve's first displaying and disrobing of the body that the young lad was longing to see. Other than that, close enough to "perfect" for me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
for those of us...

For those of us who have early memories of loving relations with an older woman this was a wonderful story. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
In response to "All about Eve"

Thank you very much for a wonderful piece of work. It really deserves a 5.5 at least. Cheers Ian

cookie404cookie404about 10 years ago
Well written.

The story unfolded well. The sex was great.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

My first experience with an older woman was with my sister in law. It was very much like your experience here. Thank you for bring back the good memories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Nice story. I cut the lawn for a couple, Late-40s, and while she wasn't my first cocksucker she was passionate about it, great. She gave me a lot of guidance on sucking clits and fingering her pussy and how to control myself while fucking her. Thank you, Helen.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous