All About Pleasure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jack_straw
jack_straw
3,233 Followers

"To a happy and pleasant weekend," Clayton said, and they brought their drinks together. "It's all about pleasure."

As they enjoyed their drinks, Todd and Clayton talked a little about their sexuality. Todd had never had a man fuck him before, but he had had some experiences with male sex. There had been the masturbation contests he'd been a part of during Boy Scout campouts, and he'd had a couple of gay experiences in college, but those had never progressed past the oral stage. Clayton talked about his cousin, and about his bisexual lifestyle. He had a few men that he had casual relationships with, men that he could call on when he got the itch for cock.

Then he and Emily talked about their previous encounter, how he had first seen her at the slots, and had congratulated her on her winnings. He frequently met married women at the casino, women who were looking to step out on their spouses. But he quickly saw that Emily was different.

"Usually, they go on and on about how bad their husbands are," Clayton said. "He's having an affair. He's mean. He's not cutting it in the sack. Whatever. But Emily kept talking about what a great guy her husband was, how sexy he was, how hot a lover he was, and I'm wondering, 'what's up with this lady?' I mean, she was definitely showing some interest in me, but she was also talking up her husband. Then the conversation turned to lesbians, then she asked me about gay sex, and that's when I first figured out what she was up to. And I repeat what I said. If you're half as hot as she was, as hot as she says you are..."

"Well, I hope I live up to your expectations," Todd said softly.

By then, they had finished a second round, and the anticipation had reached a fever pitch. Todd looked at his wife, and she looked at the two men.

"It's time," she said softly.

The three of them were lost in their thoughts as they rode the elevator. When they closed the door to the room, there was a pause, then they came together in a three-way hug. Both men could feel their excitement building. Then the men wrapped their arms around each other's shoulders as Clayton suggested that Emily do a little strip show for them.

Emily slowly unbuttoned her blouse, revealing her perky tits, unencumbered by a bra. She hefted her globes in each hand and rolled her stiffening nipples between each thumb and forefinger. As they watched the show, Clayton and Todd ran their hands over the bulges in each other's pants, bulges that were getting bigger by the second.

Emily kicked her shoes off, then shimmied out of her tight jeans, revealing her succulent butt and freshly-shaved pussy. Naked, she sashayed over to the two men and turned them toward each other. They got the hint and pressed their bodies together. Their lips met and they kissed, tentatively at first, then with increasing passion. Their tongues slithered together as they felt the heat of their bodies, and their hard cocks pressing against each other.

"Take each other's clothes off," Emily whispered. "I want to watch."

Todd pulled Clayton's sweater off, then the t-shirt. He circled each of Clayton's rock-hard nipples with a finger, squeezed them and gave them each a quick lick, then straighted up and let Clayton remove his shirt. At the same moment, their hands went for each other's pants, and in no time they were each as naked as Emily. Todd felt a chill run up his spine as he wrapped his hand around Clayton's long hard cock and began to lightly stroke it.

Again their mouths met, as the two men softly masturbated each other, and they kissed with a wanton passion they hadn't felt in a long time. Emily stared hotly at the scene in front of her. She licked her lips seductively and slid her fingers between her bubbling pussy lips. This was a moment she had longed to see, her sexy husband in the embrace of another, equally sexy man, and she could feel her arousal starting to spike.

She couldn't help herself. She had to taste them, had to get them warmed up, so she walked over to the men, knelt in front of them and replaced their hands with hers. She looked up at her husband as she opened her mouth and drew his cock into her mouth. She didn't mess around but worked her mouth up and down his fat dong, while slowly jacking Clayton's cock with her right hand.

Then she turned and slid Clayton's long cock deep into her mouth. She gave her husband a sidelong glance as she pushed the head of Clayton's cock all the way to the hilt in her throat, something she was unable to do with Todd's much fatter shaft. She deep-throated Clayton for several seconds, then pulled him out and sucked Todd's cock back into her mouth.

Emily went back and forth sucking the two cocks for several minutes, until the groans from the men became a little more desperate. Then she stood up, walked over to the bed and pulled the covers down.

"Let's get down to business, guys," she said huskily.

Todd looked down at Clayton's brown rod with a hungry look as it bounced in front of him. They climbed on the bed, and lay on their sides, facing each other in a 69 position.

"You've got a beautiful cock, man," Clayton said softly. "Nice and fat."

"Yours is pretty nice, too," Todd said. "I especially like the thick veins. I've got a feeling those are going to feel great in my ass."

Todd brought his face close to Clayton's cock, and inhaled his manly aroma. He licked up and down the shiny brown shaft, as he felt Clayton's tongue moving up and down his own cock. The two men seemed to be thinking almost telepathically, as they both felt a pair of lips slide over the heads of their cocks, and they both drew a rock-hard cock into each other's mouth.

Todd nearly swooned as he tasted another man's cock sliding into his mouth for the first time in a long, long time, and as he felt Clayton's mouth working up and down on his own cock. Unlike Emily, whose throat wasn't quite big enough to accomodate his girth, Clayton could and did deep-throat all of Todd's cock, giving him the full benefit of his expertise.

Both men looked up from their work and chuckled at the sight of Emily, who was seated on one of the room's chairs. Her widespread legs were draped across both arms of the chair, and she had two fingers of one hand swirling around her clit and two fingers of the other hand pumping back and forth in her dripping pussy. Her eyes were ablaze with a lust that Todd hadn't seen since very early in their relationship, back when they had first discovered how good they were together.

Clayton took advantage of the brief respite to assert a little control, and he swung his left leg over so that he was straddling Todd's head. Todd looked up to see Clayton's long, wet dong staring him in the face, and he reached up, grabbed it at the base and brought it to his mouth.

Clayton's cock slid back into his mouth, and in this position, he could take almost all of it, despite his relative inexperience. He also felt Clayton's mouth descending on his own purple boner, and the two men worked their bodies together like they'd been doing this forever.

After a few minutes, however, they could both feel the urgency, the need to move on with things.

"Roll over on your knees," Clayton said softly. Todd didn't hesitate, but got up on his knees, with his head down and his butt in the air. He felt two sets of hands caressing his butt cheeks, then felt Clayton's lube-covered middle finger rim his asshole and slowly, very slowly, penetrate his anus.

Todd looked up as Clayton worked his finger back and forth in his ass, and saw Emily squeeze some lube on her hands and begin to stroke Clayton's cock. She was getting him ready. Clayton quickly had two fingers corkscrewing back and forth in Todd's steamy ass. Todd looked back over his shoulder with an almost desperate look.

"Fuck me," he whispered. "I've waited a long time for this, now give it to me, please."

Clayton pulled Todd's butt cheeks open with both hands while Emily gripped his cock firmly at the base and guided it to her husband's slick opening. With a gasp and a grunt, Clayton pushed the head of his cock smoothly past Todd's anus and slid his cock slowly into Todd's ass.

Todd cried out as a heady mixture of pain and pleasure swept through his body, and he clutched the sheet as Clayton filled him with his hard brown meat. It took him a few seconds to realize that the pain was gone, and all he was feeling were sparks of pleasure radiating from his well-packed butt.

Clayton pulled back and began to fuck Todd's ass slowly, but purposefully, as Todd groaned loudly from the wonder of it all. He lifted his head and saw Emily just staring at the junction of Clayton's cock and his ass, as they worked smoothly, like a well-oiled machine. Her body was shivering as she held back the tides of her first orgasm, while still stroking her boiling pussy.

"Baby, please," Todd gasped. "Come over here."

Emily crawled around the two men until she was directly in front of Todd, and they kissed ravenously. Todd bent his head slightly and and sucked one of Emily's tits into his mouth and feasted on the hard pink nipple. He made a sloppy meal out of both of her tits, as Emily threw her head back and groaned loudly. Clayton, too, was moaning heavily as he steadily increased the speed of his assault on Todd's virgin ass. He, too, had been holding back his cum for over a week, and he was on a short trigger.

Emily reached down and softly caressed Todd's balls, while his throbbing, rigid cock bounced off his stomach in rhythm to the cock that was steadily coring his ass. He'd never thought a live cock in his ass could feel this good, and he reveled in the sensations that had brought him to the edge of delirium.

Clayton could feel his control slipping, as he pounded Todd's ass harder and faster. Emily, too, was shaking as she worked both hands on her pussy and her ass. Todd was humping his hips back eagerly taking everything Clayton could give him.

With a gasp of, "I'm cu-cu-cummmmmmming!" Clayton pushed his cock to the hilt one final time and exploded deep in Todd's bowels. He sprayed Todd's insides with a rush of white-hot semen that seemed to never stop. Todd felt like he had sat on a fountain as he felt the warm bursts of liquid fill his rectum to overflowing.

Watching her husband's ass accept the cum from another man sent Emily over the edge, and she cried out as her orgasm burst forth. Her whole body shook as she and Todd held each other tight, kissing with a passion that knew no bounds.

Clayton's cock finally slithered out of Todd's distended ass, and Todd felt a shiver run through his body as he felt the warm cum slide out his ass and down the backs of his thighs.

His cock was like a loaded weapon, purple and throbbing, and he was eagerly anticipating giving Clayton as much pleasure as he had just received.

Emily watched as Todd and Clayton switched positions, with Clayton kneeling on the bed in front of her husband. Todd squeezed out a dollop of jelly and began to work two fingers back and forth in Clayton's smooth asshole. Clayton groaned as he felt his anus being worked by a man who seemed to know what he was doing, in spite of his inexperience.

As Todd worked at opening up Clayton's butt, Emily slathered a generous amount of lube onto her husband's cock and lightly stroked him to get his shaft covered. As she had for Clayton, when she had her husband's cock liberally lubricated, Emily guided Todd's cock to the brown opening of Clayton's anus.

Todd gripped Clayton's butt as he pushed the head of his cock past the elastic opening, then both men groaned heavily as Todd's cock passed the barrier and slid smoothly into Clayton's depths.

It only took a couple of seconds before Todd was working his cock evenly in Clayton's ass, and Clayton was moving his hips back trying to get as much of the delicious fat dong in his butt as he could. He'd had a lot of men, but he didn't think he'd ever taken a fatter, more succulent cock than the one Todd was moving back and forth in his ass.

Groans and gasps of pleasure filled the room as the two men experienced exquisite passion from their gay coupling.

Emily could feel another hard, sizzling orgasm brewing in her cunt as she stared hungrily at her husband's cock pistoning back and forth in a man's ass - a black man's ass - for the first time. She slid her body so that she was lying in front of Clayton, her legs and arms open.

Clayton didn't need a road map to know what Emily wanted, so he bent his face to the wet juncture of her legs, and marveled at how the juice of her arousal had spread all over the insides of her thighs almost to her knees. He slashed his tongue up the gushing furrow, circled her throbbing clit then worked his way back down to stab at her asshole.

"Ahhhh, fuck!" Emily cried. "Do it, baby!"

Clayton's mouth was everywhere on Emily's crotch as as he worked his body back and forth on Todd's fat cock. Todd was in some interstellar place far removed from reality as he pistoned his iron-hard cock in Clayton's buttery hole.

He and his wife just stared at each other as their lust built to a crescendo. It was as if Clayton was a conduit, a direct wire linking the couple's mad passion. This experience was proving to be far better than they could have dreamed it would be, a complete sensory overload the likes of which they had rarely enjoyed in all the time they had been together.

Then Emily's eyes fluttered as her orgasm built to a peak, and she gripped the back of Clayton's head, pressing her cunt into his face with as much force as she could muster. Todd was also having trouble holding back the guyser of cum that was boiling in his balls, and he pounded Clayton's ass with hard, furious strokes.

"Ah, ah, ah, AHHHHHHH!" Todd cried as the electric sizzle of his orgasm burst out of his scrotum. He just kept pumping as bullets of super-hot cum exploded out the end of his cock and bathed Clayton's bowels with his cream.

Sensing her husband's climax, Emily let herself tumble over the edge as her second orgasm ripped through her body. She shuddered from head to toe as the climax sent her into nirvana. This one was much more intense than her previous orgasm, if that was possible. She finally had to pull Clayton's face away from her as the sensations proved too much for her twitching cunt.

"Wow!" she gasped, then chuckled as Clayton looked up at her, a wet ring around his mouth. Todd eased his still semi-hard cock from Clayton's ass, and felt a chill run through him as he watched white globules of cum ooze out of the brown hole.

Finally, Clayton rolled to his left and Todd collapsed to the right. He gathered his wife in his arms and they kissed, deeply, luxuriantly.

"I love you more than you will ever know," she whispered.

"I love you, too, baby," Todd replied, then the trio laid back and relaxed, getting their batteries recharged for another round.

It wasn't long, however, until Emily started getting that queasy feeling in her gut that told her she was getting aroused again. And even as she articulated the thought, she felt two hands, one from each side, begin to caress her body, up her sides to cup and squeeze her breasts, and lightly pinch her nipples. Then the men worked their hands back down to Emily's still-dripping pussy, and she gasped as Clayton's fingers circled her clit and Todd's fingers slid past her opening into her cunt.

Todd and Clayton seemed to be communicating on a wordless level, because they simultaneously bent their heads to Emily's chest and sucked each of her hot pink, rock-hard nipples. She squealed as she felt the unique sensation of two sets of lips, two tongues and two pairs of teeth working at her tits. The men licked, sucked and chewed on Emily's nipples while continuing to work their hands in her cunt.

Emily looked over to see both men slowly fisting their cocks. The Cialis was really starting to kick in now, and they were both more than ready for another round of lust. And Emily was ready too, but she had something she needed to do first, just to be safe.

She abruptly sat up, climbed off the bed and walked into the bathroom. Todd and Clayton heard the running of the faucet, then Emily returned with a wet, soapy washcloth. She knelt on the bed and slowly, sensually, washed each man's cock and balls. As she cleaned the shafts, she slowly worked her hands up and down on them, leaving them slick and shiny. She jacked both cocks until they were rock hard and throbbing, then maneuvered her body back onto the bed.

Todd moved aside, his eyes blazing, as his wife rolled onto her back, opened her legs wide and lifted them high in the air.

"C'mon, Clayton, come on in here and fuck me," Emily panted. "I want you to put a big, fat cumload in my hot little pussy for my husband to put his dick into when you're finished. Todd, baby, I want you to watch me fuck this man, then I want you to fuck me and fuck me hard. You think you can handle putting your dick in my fresh-fucked pussy?"

Todd just growled his approval, then stared as Clayton climbed between Emily's legs, gripped his hard brown meat at the base and slid the head past her wet, open labia. He pushed his way in all the way until he bottomed out in Emily's hot, clenching cunt, and they both gasped in pleasure.

Clayton began slowly working his hips back and forth, pushing and pulling his cock in Emily's pussy. Emily was working her hips up and down, as well, matching Clayton's thrusts with every bit as much power.

Todd's cock was near bursting as he and his wife stared at each other in overwhelming lust. He was feeling a welter of conflicting emotions at that moment. Somehow, watching his wife with another man drove home the point once and for all that they were doing this, and that there was no turning back.

When he and Clayton had been fucking each other, there had been an ethereal quality to what was happening, like they were detached from everything. And it had been the same way three weeks earlier, when Emily had first met Clayton. But this was real. He wasn't just listening on the telephone, he was watching it, live and in color.

Whatever doubts he may have had, though, were more than overcome by the lust he felt coursing through his body, and the pride he felt at watching his wife please another man the way she had pleased him for over 20 years. He knew when this was all over, she would be going home with him, still loving him, and they would relive these moments for years to come.

Suddenly, he knew what he had to do. He got off the bed, walked into the bathroom and gave his cock a thorough rinsing to rid it of any soap that may have still been lingering. Then, as he emerged from the bathroom, he just stood beside the bed and watched for a few seconds as Clayton fucked his wife with strong, steady strokes.

Emily had her arms around his neck and he had her legs hooked in his elbows as he worked his cock in her soupy cunt. She was gasping and moaning as another orgasm picked up steam from the quality fucking she was getting.

Todd climbed back on the bed, his cock at half-mast, and knelt beside his wife's head. She looked up, smiled at her husband and reached for his dick. She turned her head and sucked him in, working a little over half of his meat back and forth in her mouth, and she was gratified as he quickly got back up to full roar.

This was what she had always wanted, to have a hard cock in her pussy and a hard cock in her mouth, two horny, sexy men, two completely uninhibited lovers giving her extreme pleasure. Even as the thought crossed her mind, her climax burst through her body unexpectedly, and she shivered and twitched as she came hard.

"Aaaahh! Oooooooh!" she cried out as Todd pulled his cock from her mouth and rubbed the leaking head all over her hot, horny face. Then he shoved it back into her mouth roughly and really began to fuck her mouth hard. Emily could feel another powerful orgasm brewing right on the heels of the earlier one, and she felt a thrill run through her as she realized she was going to enjoy multiple orgasms for one of the few times in her life.

jack_straw
jack_straw
3,233 Followers