All About Pleasure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jack_straw
jack_straw
3,237 Followers

Sure enough, as Clayton began to pound her pussy with harder and faster strokes, she felt another orgasm explode through her body, and seconds later another one raced through her.

That was too much for Clayton, as the hard contractions of Emily's cunt sent him over the edge. With a hard grunt, he pushed forward hard and spewed a rocky load of cum deep in her spastic pussy. Emily's cunt muscles expertly milked him of every drop he had to give, as Clayton basted her hot hole with spurt after spurt of creamy cum.

Emily was shaking with lust as Clayton pulled back, his satiated cock slipping from her red, swollen pussy.

"C'mon, baby, quick!" Emily cried to her husband. "Put your cock in and fuuuuuuuuck me!"

Todd didn't hesitate. He scrambled between Emily's legs, and put the fat head of his cock up to her pussy. But he stopped for just a second to watch Clayton's cum ooze out of her, and a thrill ran up his spine at the sight.

"Oh, baby," Todd gasped as he pushed his cock into his wife's writhing, sweat-covered body. Emily's cunt was steaming hot and incredibly wet as he quickly hit high gear. He gathered his wife in his arms and they kissed frantically, their mouths and tongues working in a frenzy as Todd fucked her with hard, fast thrusts.

Clayton sat back on the bed and watched in awe as the two lovers fucked each other with a runaway passion. Emily's body was a live wire as she spit out one orgasm after the other, and Todd was right there with her, fucking his wife with total abandon. Clayton couldn't help but feel a little envious at what Todd had with Emily.

Sure, he had fucked the hot redhead, and it had been very nice. But that had just been sex. This was love, two longtime lovers once again giving themselves over to each other's pleasure. He sighed inwardly at the thought that he had never had a love like that.

Todd and Emily were completely oblivious. They were in another world as they fucked each other into the stratosphere, their mouths working together as their lust flowed from one to the other. Todd's cock was like a high-running machine as he pistoned his wife's well-fucked cunt.

Todd picked up Emily's legs and bent her almost in half as he pounded his cock mercilessly in his wife's twitching, boiling cunt. Gasps, cries and words of endearment flowed between them as they hurtled toward the finish.

At that pace, they couldn't last very long, and as Emily's cries reached a high pitch, Todd felt the hot blaze of cum shoot out from his balls and crackle through his cock to spill out in great gouts deep in Emily's twitching pussy. Emily's sweat-slick body shimmied and shook as she felt her husband's cock fill her to overflowing with his hot seed.

At long last, their bodies quit moving, and they just lay together, their arms and legs wrapped around each other. Emily felt a final thrill run through her body as Todd's cock flopped out of her gaping hole and the commingled cum from her two lovers poured out of her red, swollen pussy, over her asshole and onto the bed, creating a huge wet spot.

"You ARE the best," Emily whispered as she and her husband gazed into each other's eyes.

"You aren't too bad yourself," Todd replied with a chuckle.

They must have dozed for awhile, because the next thing Todd knew his stomach was growling, darkness was approaching and Clayton was sitting on a chair watching a basketball game on TV. All three of them agreed that they could use something to eat, so they decided to take a shower together, get dressed and go down to one of the casino's restaurants.

The shower almost degenerated into a slippery fuck session, as soapy hands found willing appendages and inviting crevasses. But they backed off before they could get started good, because they were all three really hungry.

The hot trio turned a lot of heads when they sashayed into the restaurant. Emily came in on the arms of her husband and her friend, but what really got everyone's attention was her short, low-slung leather skirt and her tight tank top that didn't quite cover her stomach. Along with her heels and a little makeup, that was all she had on, and her tits, modest as they were, bounced merrily with each sexy stride.

Todd got some attention as well, as he'd squeezed himself into a tight pair of jeans that clearly showed the outline of his fat cock hanging between his legs. Even at age 42, he was good-looking enough and in good enough shape to draw stares from women half his age.

Over dinner, they talked about their backgrounds in a little more depth than they had at their first meeting. Clayton was an only child of middle-class parents. He had been a good student, and had a bright future at the bank. Many women had tried to snag him, but he'd moved around a bit, and had never been interested in a long-term relationship.

Clayton then asked how Todd and Emily first met, and it was a real case of love hitting both of them when they had least expected it. During his sophomore year at a large university, Todd's family had moved into the same neighborhood as Emily's family, and their mothers had become friendly. Emily was also a sophomore, attending a junior college near the town where she'd grown up, but she was transferring to the same university as Todd in the fall.

Pretty soon they were both hearing about each other through their mothers, but they both just figured their moms were exaggerating when they talked up the other friend's child. Not long after Todd came home for the summer, however, Emily's folks had a neighborhood barbeque for Memorial Day, and invited the Mitchells. And when they finally laid eyes on each other, the attraction was immediate and permanent.

Emily had cut a pretty wide swath through the male population at her junior college, and had been anticipating doing the same at the university. Todd had also had a pretty active love live at college, and had figured he'd have two more years of hearty partying before he had to start settling down.

Falling in love was the farthest thing from their minds at the time, but within a month of their first meeting, they were going at it hot and heavy as their love and lust quickly blossomed. They discovered from the very first time they made love, just a week after they had met, that they were totally compatible sexually, each bringing their experience to bear in a loving relationship.

They managed to wait until they graduated, but two years to the day after their first meeting, they had gotten married, and they were still inseparable after all that time.

As dinner wound down, Clayton noticed something odd. Sitting across from Emily, he saw her occasionally flutter her eyes, sometimes even squeeze them shut, and every so often, her tongue would lick her lips seductively.

Finally, he looked over at Todd, and nearly burst out laughing. Todd had the biggest shit-eating grin on his face, his eyes were twinkling in high amusement and his right hand as nowhere to be seen. Clayton figured out that Todd was softly stroking Emily's bare pussy under the tablecloth, getting her fires stoked for more hot action.

"Know what I want?" Emily purred, looking evenly at Clayton, her eyes lidded with lust as Todd's fingers worked at her naked, dripping cunt. "I want to taste cum, and share it with you both. I want you and me to suck off Todd, then I want Todd and me to do the same for you. I want to feel cum on my face and taste cum on your lips. Then, after I get you guys back hard again - and I WILL get you back hard again - I want both of you to fuck me at the same time. I've dreamed about a DP for years, since before I met Todd, and now that I have two beautiful cocks at my disposal, I'm going to do it."

"I guess we shouldn't keep the little lady waiting then, should we?" Clayton said jovially.

If anything, they got more stares leaving the restaurant than they did entering. Both men were already semi-hard, their bulges clearly showing under their jeans. And if you looked closely, you could actually see Emily's juices trickling down the insides of her thighs.

When they got back up to the room, they didn't mess around with any kind of strip show. They threw off their clothes and jumped into the bed. Their bodies writhed together, as hands and lips caressed warm, naked flesh.

As if on an unspoken signal, Todd ended up on his back, with Clayton's head between his open legs and Emily lying with her head pointed toward the foot of the bed. Clayton slowly worked his hands up and down on Todd's throbbing cock, squeezing a thick drop of clear pre-cum from the tip of his dick. His tongue flicked out and licked it away, then he swirled his tongue around the head and down the crown.

Coming from the other direction, Emily pressed her face to her husband's cock and licked up and down the shaft. Todd groaned in delicious agony as two tongues licked the purple shaft of his cock. Clayton and Emily worked smoothly, using their lips to jack Todd's dick into maximum hardness.

Suddenly, Emily's mouth swooped over the head of Todd's cock and she began to slowly work her mouth up and down on the rock-hard flesh. At the same moment, Clayton sucked each of Todd's balls into his mouth, then opened wide and took them both in at the same time.

By this time, Todd had resumed rubbing his fingers up and down his wife's juicy slit. He slid two fingers into her horny hole, and this time it was her turn to groan in pleasure. Then she pulled her mouth off Todd's cock, lifted her head and rolled her leg over so that she had her boiling cunt squarely in her husband's face.

Todd grinned as he pulled Emily's hips up and slashed his tongue up her bald, wet furrow. He loved it when she shaved her cunt, because it looked better, smelled better and tasted better, and whenever she did it, he knew he was in for a supremely outstanding fuck. His mouth was everywhere, poking her depths with his tongue, nipping at her clit with his teeth and slobbering over her anus with his lips.

Clayton quickly assumed Emily's place, plunging his mouth over Todd's cock and inhaling him almost to the root. He sucked Todd's cock for a minute or two, then pulled his mouth off and let Emily cover the cock with her mouth.

While Emily and Todd worked each other in a 69, Clayton lifted Todd's legs, opened his butt cheeks and licked up and down his ass. He stabbed with his tongue at the opening, which was still a little red from earlier.

Todd could feel his control beginning to slip, as Emily pulled her mouth off his cock and uttered sort of a gasping moan, and Clayton slid Todd's cock smoothly back into his mouth. Todd's hips were thrusting upward, trying to drive his cock deeper into whichever mouth happened to be full of his meat.

Sloppy sex sounds filled the room, as Emily and Clayton switched Todd's cock back and forth between them. Todd was finding it hard to concentrate on his wife's steaming cunt as he felt the sharp tingle that told him an explosion was imminent.

Emily and Clayton seemed to sense it too, because just as Todd arched his back and his cock swelled, Clayton pulled his mouth away and aimed the head at Emily. He gave three strong pulls on Todd's cock with his hand, and with a loud grunt, Todd fired three long, ropy strands of cum across his wife's face.

Emily squealed in delight as the cum splattered across her cheeks and over one eye, then Clayton slipped his mouth over the head and sucked the rest of Todd's orgasm into his mouth, swallowing every drop of Todd's tasty cum.

When Todd's cock had been sufficiently drained, Clayton pulled his mouth off the shriveling meat and leaned in to give Emily a deep, soul kiss, letting her get a good taste of her husband's tangy cum on his lips and tongue.

Through all of this, Clayton had been kneeling across the foot of the bed, idly stroking his own nearly nuclear cock, and now he knew it was his turn.

Emily slid off Todd, her body trembling in lust that had so far been unrequited. Todd rolled around on the bed and lay next to his wife as Clayton climbed on the bed and knelt in front of the couple, his long hard cock waving in front of him.

Todd took the brown meat in his fist and worked his hand up and down the smooth shaft, as a flow of pre-cum dripped out the tip of his cock. Todd lifted the cock up slightly and slathered his tongue up and down the shaft, then Emily moved in to join him. Together, they worked their tongues up and down as Clayton groaned in pleasure.

As he reached the head with his tongue, Todd opened wide and sucked the hard flesh into his mouth, tasting Clayton's horny essence as he worked the cock into his throat. He sucked for a few long seconds, then pulled his mouth off and handed the shiny brown rod over to his wife.

Emily wrapped her delicate hand around the base of the cock and slid it into her mouth as far as it could go, while Todd bent down and hefted the fat, cum-filled balls into his mouth. As Clayton had done for him earlier, Todd sucked first one, then the other, then both testicles into his mouth, laving them with his saliva.

Then it was Todd's turn to suck the trembling cock back into his mouth, and he worked his mouth fast and hard as Clayton wrapped his hands around the back of Todd's head to govern his pace. Then it was Emily's turn, then it was Todd's again, as they passed Clayton's iron-hard pole back and forth between their eager mouths.

Clayton was groaning and gasping as the couple worked his cock with their mouths. Suddenly, Emily got a devilish sparkle in her eyes, and rolled onto her back. She slid her head between Clayton's widespread legs, reached up and pulled his hips down, while opening his butt at the same time, then she began to rim Clayton's ass with her tongue and suck at the hole with her lips.

Todd looked down at his wife with a look of pure lust as he felt Clayton's dick begin to work faster and harder in his mouth. And when Emily suddenly slid her middle finger into Clayton's ass, he grunted hard and his dick swelled as a hot cumload raced from his balls and through his shaft.

Just at the last second, Todd pulled his mouth off Clayton's cock and watched in fascination as four hard bursts of cum landed all over Emily's face and hair. As before, Emily squealed, then gasped as she frantically worked her hand between her legs, pumping three fingers into her pussy and rolling her thumb around her bloated clit. In seconds she was tumbling over the edge with a huge orgasm, and she shuddered from head to toe as she felt Clayton's cum slowly drip down her face.

Meanwhile, Todd slid Clayton's cock past his lips and milked it of the last oozing fountains of cum, as Clayton fell back on his haunches, his chest heaving. Instead of swallowing, however, Todd kept the hot cum on his tongue, then, when Clayton staggered off the bed, he opened his mouth and showed Emily the white cream. He stuck out his tongue, and let the cum slide out and into his wife's open mouth.

Emily's eyes sparkled with lust as she let her husband snowball Clayton's cum onto her tongue, then he bent down and they kissed, wildly, passionately, and they both shivered from the taste of Clayton's spicy sauce on each other's mouth.

"Ohhhhhh, yeeeaahhh!," Emily exclaimed, as the trio laid back for another rest period. "Man, that was hot!"

"Glad you liked it, my love," Todd said softly, as he lightly squeezed one of her breasts. "It's all about pleasure. I have to say, you look divine with cum all over your face. Maybe sometime I'll let a whole roomful of guys cover your face with cum. Think you might like that?"

"Mmmmmmmm, sounds inviting," Emily purred. "But you guys still have one more task in front of you. I'm holding you to your promise, my promise. You are going to fuck me together, even if it takes all night."

It didn't take nearly that long, but it did take a little bit of time for the two men to recover. After all, they had each had three powerful orgasms over about a six-hour period. Even with the help of modern medicine and as horny as they both were, that's a lot for two men who had left 30 behind a few years earlier.

They sat back on the bed and watched a movie, with Emily in the middle between the two men, and their hands played lightly as they began to slowly work themselves back to a low simmer.

It took a couple of hours, and there was no real starting point, but the trio soon realized they were playing less and less attention to the movie and more and more attention to each other. Clayton leaned in and languidly sucked and licked on Emily's right breast, while Todd idly ran his fingers through her bubbling pussy.

He just gazed at the white streaks on his wife's face where their cum had dried, and the stiff strands of her hair where some of their cum had landed or been wiped from her eyes. There were streaks on her forehead, on her cheek and around her mouth, almost like she'd taken a cum balloon on her face. It was an image he filed away for another time.

"Mmmmm," Emily exclaimed as Todd kissed her softly, yet insistently. "I think you guys are ready to play some more."

She reached over and grabbed the two cocks on either side of her, and while they weren't completely hard yet, she had no doubt that she could get them there pretty quick.

"Bring those beautiful cocks up here for me to suck," she drawled. Clayton and Todd were quick to comply, crawling up on either side of Emily's head. While Todd moved his wife's head in his direction to better service his cock, Clayton reached back and began to stroke Emily's hot cunt.

Emily drew all of her husband's still semi-hard cock into her mouth, and began to suck and lick his fat meat. She was gratified to feel his cock swell in her mouth as she worked it back and forth past her lips. Then she turned her head and slid all of Clayton's dong into her mouth and feasted on his burning hot rod, while still stroking her husband's now rock-hard dick.

Her arousal was beginning to mount, both from the hard, sexy cocks she was working and the way both men were using their fingers on her bald crotch. Back and forth she went between Clayton and Todd, as the heat in the room began to climb, and the intensity of their arousal began to increase.

Suddenly, as Emily turned toward Clayton's cock and inhaled his length, Todd pulled away and reached for the lubricant.

"You're wanting a DP, right?" he asked Emily, who simply nodded, since her mouth was full of hard brown flesh. "Well, then I guess we need to get you good and open."

He said it was such a devilish flair that a thrill ran through Emily's body. Todd scrambled to the foot of the bed, and knelt between his wife's spread legs. He squeezed out a liberal length of jelly onto his fingers and smeared it up and down her entire crotch area, from her clit to her anus.

"Ahhh, shit!" Emily cried as Todd slid two fingers into her steaming pussy. Todd gave a little nod to Clayton, who nodded back, then straddled Emily's head, leaned back slightly, pulled her head back and slipped the head of his cock into her mouth.

A strangled, gagging noise was wrenched from Emily's mouth as Clayton began to fuck her mouth with long, deliberate strokes. He had both hands wrapped on either side of her head as he plunged his shiny black pole deep into her throat. As he watched his wife's face get fucked, Todd worked two fingers into her ass, so that he was double-fucking her with his hand. And with each inward push, his thumb circled her throbbing clit. Her hips were jerking as she humped herself on his briskly working fingers.

"Gahhhhhhh, ahhhhh!" Emily gasped as Clayton ripped his cock from her mouth and she sucked in air. "Ohhhhhhhh yeaaaahh!"

Clayton rubbed the leaking head of his cock all over Emily's face, then pushed it roughly back into her mouth and resumed fucking her face at a brisk pace. Emily couldn't believe the sensations that were cascading through her body at being worked so forcefully. Her body was covered in sweat as the powerful orgasm came to a head, but before it did, both men stopped. Clayton pulled his cock free again, and Todd wrenched his hand away from her crotch.

jack_straw
jack_straw
3,237 Followers