All About Pleasure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jack_straw
jack_straw
3,235 Followers

As soon as her climax has abated just a bit, however, they plunged back in and worked her holes like maestros, but before she could cum, they stopped again and let her cool down. Once more they did it until Emily had finally had enough.

"JEEE-ZZZZZUUUUSSS!" she wailed. "Pleeeeeeeaaaaaaase! Fuck me! Don't keep teasing me! Put your cocks in me and FUCK ME!"

Both men just laughed at the way things had turned. Emily had been the one calling most of the shots for most of the day, and they had been content to let her. But now they were assuming command. Clayton slid his body down so that he was next to Emily, who rolled onto her side slightly. Todd obligingly lifted her right leg into the air, and that was all the help Clayton needed, as he pushed his cock past Emily's sphincter and rammed it in all the way in one long push.

"AIIIIEE!" Emily screamed in lust as Clayton's cock invaded her ass. "OH GOD! YEAH FUCKMEFUCKMEFUCKME!" Clayton's long, hard rod worked like a piston in Emily's buttery ass, while Todd just gazed in lust.

Emily was nearly oblvious. Her long-postponed orgasm exploded like a rocket through her body from the sizzling sensations emanating from Clayton's cock in her ass. Even as her body shuddered from her climax, she felt herself being rolled so that she was on top of Clayton. She quickly got the hint, and pulled her feet under her on the bed and began to ride Clayton's cock.

She looked up at her husband, and smiled as she pried open her gushing pussy lips with two fingers.

"Unhh! C'mon, ba..by," she gasped. "Fill me... up."

Todd did just that. He slid the fat, purple head of his cock past Emily's labia and pushed his way in with as much power as he could muster.

"Ahhhhhhh! Gawwwwwwd!" Emily cried as another orgasm burst through her body from the feeling of being penetrated by two hard cocks for the first time ever.

Todd had double-fucked her with his cock and a dildo many times, but it was nothing like this. Todd's cock in her pussy and Clayton's cock in her ass felt like two live beings sliding back and forth in her smoking holes. Her sweaty body writhed and shimmied as the two cocks worked as one.

Emily was once again in the land of multiple orgasms, as climax after climax wracked her body until she was a limp shell. And still Todd and Clayton just kept right on working their cocks in her gushing holes. Both men could feel the other man's big, hard cock working through the membrane that was all that separated them.

It was only when they each began to feel the crackle of impending orgasm did Emily come to something like attention, through the lusty haze that had descended on her mind and body.

"Y-y-y-y-y-e-e-e-e-e-s-s-s-s-s!" she stammered as her climax began to reach a peak. She worked her body between her two men as best she could, urging them on through her keening wails of passion.

Faster and harder, the two men worked, and it was Clayton who got there first. With a gasp, he thrust upward and filled Emily's bowels with a hot load of cum. Seconds later, feeling the swelling of Clayton's cock, Todd was right behind, filling his wife's pussy with a long, drawn-out series of cumshots.

Emily seemed to see a white-hot haze rip through her body as her orgasm reached a crescendo. Her body shuddered and shook as she felt her men fill her holes with their hot cum, until she finally collapsed in exhaustion onto Clayton's chest.

Both men kept thrusting and humping, trying to spit out little balls of semen into their respective holes, until they were both completely drained. Emily was already out of it, and Todd pulled her off Clayton, who just lay back, his arms and legs spread in complete surrender. Todd lay back on the bed, with his wife in his arms, and within five minutes, all three of them were sound asleep.

Todd woke up with a slightly disconcerting feeling. The room was dark, except for the pale light of dawn that was filtering through the curtains.

He looked around the room and saw Clayton standing in the doorway of the bathroom, a towel around his neck and looking like he'd just come out of the shower. He was just staring at Todd with a pensive look on his face.

"Good morning," Todd said in a voice still hoarse from sleep. He glanced over and saw that Emily was still sound asleep, lying on her side facing the window.

"Good morning to you," Clayton said, never taking his eyes off Todd's naked physique. "You know something? I know a lot of guys who'd love to get their hands on you. You're a queer's hottest dream in the flesh. Good-looking and manly, but not too macho. You've got a hot mouth, tight buns, soft asshole and a nice fat cock. Yeah, I know a lot of guys who'd love to have you."

"I suppose I should be flattered," Todd said, noticing that Clayton's cock was beginning to stand up straight.

"Oh, you should be," Clayton said. "She's a lucky lady, your wife. And you're a lucky man. I've been with a lot of hot, horny white girls, but she's the best. I envy you two, I really do. You've got a great relationship, and I'm truly honored that you invited me to share in it."

Todd climbed out of the bed, careful not to wake his wife, and walked toward the bathroom, his cock beginning to stir. He walked up to Clayton and wrapped his hands around the brown dick, and stared in the other man's eyes.

"I've got some place I need to be in a few hours, but I've got time to give you what I know you want," Clayton said softly, as he pulled Todd's face close and slipped a hand around his cock.

"Let me pee and brush my teeth, then you can fuck me for as long as you like," Todd whispered back.

When he had completed his duties in the bathroom, Todd lay back on the bed. His cock was already semi-hard and leaking at the prospect of another encounter with Clayton.

Clayton's cock was rigid as he got on the bed, straddled Todd's face and dangled his dong over Todd's mouth. Todd took the hard flesh in hand and slid it into his mouth, while Clayton reached back and stroked Todd's burgeoning dick.

Todd sucked Clayton's tool just long enough to get it all nice and slithery, then looked up to see Clayton staring down at him. Their lust was mirrored in each other's eyes as Clayton slid down Todd's body, grabbing the jelly off the bedside table as he moved in between Todd's spread legs. He slathered a generous amount of the lube onto two fingers and slowly eased them into Todd's anus.

He worked the two fingers slowly back and forth, getting Todd's ass greased and open, then pulled out and stroked what was left on his hands all over his cock. The two men stared at each other as Clayton moved into position. Todd took hold of his cock and balls with one hand to give Clayton an open path to his ass, and began to stroke himself with the other, getting his fat meat hard as nails.

Clayton put the rubbery head of his cock to Todd's opening, pushed slowly and they both groaned heavily as the hot brown rod sank into the hotter brown hole. As he pushed his cock into Todd's ass to the hilt, Clayton lifted Todd's legs by the knees and began fuck him, slowly, with agonizingly measured strokes.

Todd's cock was a hard missile as he worked it sensuously with both hands, getting it slick with his flowing pre-cum.

"Unnnnnnnh!" he cried out in ecstasy. "Fuck me, baby, fuck me like the whore I am. Make me your slut!"

He sensed the bed moving, and he looked over to see Emily staring hotly at the scene in front of her. With one hand she wiped the sleep from her eyes, with the other she worked her red, juicy cunt and throbbing clit.

"Don't mind me," she said in a husky voice. "Y'all just rock on. You are SO hot together."

Todd turned his attention back to Clayton, and they gazed lustfully at each other as Clayton worked his cock forcefully back and forth in Todd's hot, clenching ass. Todd's hand was stroking his cock briskly, in time with the powerful thrusts deep into his rectum that were sending spasms of sensation crackling through his body.

He looked over at his wife again, and she was on her back, with three fingers from one hand pounding her pussy, with her thumb circling her clit, and two fingers from her other hand vigorously probing her ass from underneath her body. Her eyes were blazing as she watched her husband act the whore for their new friend.

Todd could feel himself hitting his stride, as the tingle in his scrotum spoke of the dire need to cum. His moans were delirious as Clayton worked his cock faster and faster in Todd's molten ass. Both men were covered in sweat as they raced to a hard mutual climax.

Clayton felt an electric buzz when the cum exploded out of his balls, and he pushed his body forward onto Todd's upturned thighs as he emptied his cum into Todd's twitching ass. As Todd felt the hot jets of cum flood his insides, he shuddered hard from head to toe and fired a hard shot of cum into the air, followed by a half-dozen more bursts that all landed across his chest and stomach.

As she watched the incredible sight, Emily's body shivered as her orgasm crashed through her body. For long seconds, her body shook as she gazed at her men sharing their bisexual lust. Then she twitched with a little aftershock as Clayton pulled his cock out of Todd's ass, bent to her husband's chest and slowly licked up Todd's cum. When he had collected as much as he could get, he lay on top of Todd and slowly kissed him, giving it lots of tongue so he could share the spicy cum.

Todd fell back in exhaustion as Clayton stood up and began to get dressed.

"You're not going to shower again?" Todd asked, a little bemused.

"Nope," Clayton replied. "I want to walk out of here smelling like sex. I want to go home with a reminder of your essence on me. Hell, I'll probably have to jack off when I get home just from the memories. I've had a great time, and I hope we can do this again real soon."

Then he left a business card on the room's desk and saluted his hosts as he left.

Todd gathered Emily in his arms and they laughed heartily. This had been one of the best sexual experiences of their lives, and they couldn't wait to do it again. As they rolled together and snuggled up tight, Todd whispered in his wife's ear.

"I think next time we need to do this with another woman," Todd said.

"Anything for you, my love," Emily said sleepily. "You know, it's all about pleasure."

They both chuckled in agreement as they dozed back off and slept the sleep of the truly sexually satisfied.

jack_straw
jack_straw
3,235 Followers