All About Zack Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As he fucked me that night, I had visions of the three men from earlier that day, watching and helping to stuff everything in my pussy. We didn't try anything if you are wondering. But just the thought of buying those things and what the men thought I'd be doing later, made me climax harder.

I know I could have stopped this at any time, but I had forgotten how horny being out of control could be. Zack wasn't always acting like a bastard; he just never let on when he would. He knew to a certain point that I was scared of him, and what he would make me do. The threat was still there about letting mum or my sister know what had happened with my other nephews, and they were going to spend a few days in January with me. I tried to talk Zack out of it, but the threat was there again. So I would just have to cope with what all 3 of them would do to me.

It was late when I came home from work. There was my stepfather watching the telly. I just stood there in total shock.

"Well it seems you are working your way through all the males in the family."

I rushed to the telly and switched it off. I know a pretty pointless thing to do.

"How did you know about this?" I mumbled.

"Zack asked me to find a video to record the rugby for him. He asked me to check them first, so I didn't tape over anything that you might want to keep."

"Where is he?" I snapped, feeling anger and humiliation rising at the same time.

"He has gone out with a friend. He said you wouldn't be long. Now I can't over look this Sylvia. I have to show this to your mother I'm afraid, unless.......?"

I stood in front of him and began to undress. He just sat there watching as my skirt and blouse fell to the floor. I could already see the lump in his trousers becoming more prominent.

His grin dropped, "come here."

I moved forward half a pace, I knew it wasn't enough. My body was shaking, and my face seemed to be a constant shade of red these days, almost as red as my stepfather's hair. I didn't have to be told to take another step forward. I gingerly moved closer. He grabbed my wrist and I tried to keep myself covered, but he just wrenched my hand away. He gazed at my little sky blue panties.

"Well we are a little wet aren't we?"

I cringed at his words but I couldn't deny it.

"So do you want me too?"

I snatched the razor away from him. I was going to do this myself; the last thing I wanted was a shaky hand nicking my pussy. OK I was just as shaky, but if it had to be done then I was going to do it. Now I've never shaved my pussy before, OK a little trim now and then, but I really didn't know the best way to start.

"Why don't you let me do it, I shave your mother?"

Again this was a shock to me. I was finding things out about mum that I would never have guessed in a million years!

I lowered my panties to my knees exposing my pussy to his gaze. I picked up the pink razor and tried to keep my hand steady.

"What the hell is going on down there?" my brain asked my pussy.

"Just get me out of here!" my pussy shrieked back.

In the end I closed my eyes and handed the razor over to my stepfather. I tried to keep still and stop my legs from trembling. I felt the first glide over my mound. I must admit I was surprised by how careful he was. I suppose if he did do this to mum then he had plenty of practice, even so I didn't dare open my eyes.

I had refused point blank at first, but after nearly an hour I guess I caved in, well I had to, didn't I? I couldn't afford to let him take the video home with him. When he announced he was finished I was a little shocked. He seemed to do it quicker than I thought. I couldn't feel any trickles of blood, just a strange bare sensation.

"Now for the test Sylvia," he mumbled.

I felt his lips touch my newly shaved mound. My eyes were still closed, and I kept them that way, while he delicately kissed everywhere he had shaved. His hands seemed to be gripping my ass cheeks and gently pulling them apart, and then I felt his finger tips of his left hand working around my asshole. I could feel myself stiffen as he his tongue swiped my pussy. His index finger I think pushed into my ass.

"Please don't do that, I don't like it," I whimpered.

He pushed his finger in further, groaning lustfully as he did so. I gripped his hair as his right hand opened my pussy and he stuck his tongue into me. I panted slightly and moaned. One hand was causing me pleasure; the other hand frightened me a little. Even so I just stood there letting him finger both holes, until we both heard my mum's voice!

I froze to the spot for an instant. My stepfather looked up at my worried expression. We both heard the living room door open. I pushed his head away and he stumbled and fell back. This could have been the ultimate humiliation, I was just glad we had gone to the bathroom to do this!

"Sylvia!" my mum called.

"I'll be down in a minute," I called back.

"Is Matthew here?"

"He's looking at my plumbing."

Well I didn't know what else to say!

The next few seconds turned into a frantic fight with my clothes. My stepfather hastily rearranged his trousers and shuffled out onto the landing.

"You'll just have to keep an eye on it Sylvia. We don't want it furring up again."

"Thanks dad," I said, loud enough for mum to hear, as I gave my stepfather an angry look.

I had this strange feeling in my backside as I sat drinking coffee with mum. My now bare pussy was soaked in my panties, and my stepfather seemed to give me a sly grin every chance he got.

"You evil bloody shit, did you have to show my...."

I slapped and beat his chest, as he held me tight and clamped his lips on mine. I tried kicking him which seemed to amuse him.

My little slaps faded as his tongue worked its magic. I was soon clawing at his chest ripping his shirt open, and forcing my tongue as far into his mouth as I could! I knew that somehow he had left the tape where my stepfather would find it. The thought of him watching me tied to the bed with my nephews, horrified me. It was Zack's fault I had a shaved pussy. It was his fault my stepfather had fingered my ass. It was his fault that sometime in the future; I thought my stepfather would fuck me, probably up my ass too!

"Fucking hell, when did you do that?" Zack gasped.

I struggled to get his hand out of my panties, but I was no match for his strength.

It really is weird how my emotions could fly from lust to disgust in a matter of seconds. But this was what Zack did to me. I'm sorry to keep on about it, but this was the biggest thing in my life right now. I knew that someday this would have to stop. I would have to be strong and repel Zack, but at the moment the thrill he gave me was beyond belief!

He pulled me up to bed and actually tore my skirt from my body. Again I should have resisted but I wanted this so bad. I made a final futile attempt to keep my panties, but they were soon ripped to shreds too!

I was still cursing him, only not with anger anymore. I pulled his head between my legs as his fingers ravaged my pussy, and his tongue and lips tormented my clit.

My legs wrapped themselves around his shoulders, and I actually bucked into his face!

I was still calling him all the names under the sun, as my orgasm blotted out everything that was right and wrong.

"God you look even better like this," he moaned, staring between my legs.

His wet face was inches from my cunt. He just seemed to be taking it all in, like it was the first time he had seen my pussy. I was a little embarrassed by the way he just looked between my legs. I tried to move away, not even thinking that he would fuck me.

"Oh mum," he groaned.

My eyes opened wide. He quickly realised his mistake, but I could see in his eyes he was worried about letting something slip.

"Zack you, you haven't?" I mumbled in shock.

His cock was in me now. I know this sounds silly but I didn't really notice at first. I was still wondering about Tina. OK I know I'm Zack's aunt, but this is different, isn't it? Even as I put things together, like the sunbathing when she was topless in the garden, and Zack came in, it was all to ridiculous to be true.

He began grunting and thrusting deeper. I could feel his body trembling. My own imagination was in overdrive too. Would Tina really expose herself to her son like that on purpose?

"She, she flashes at me," he grunted in my ear.

He was ramming me hard now; I'm sure with thoughts of his mother running around in his head. He let go with everything firing deep into me. I clamped my arms around his neck just holding him there. I had climaxed again, as intense as before, but for a different reason. I just had flashing images of aunt, mother, and Zack, sharing a dirty weekend in the same bed!

We didn't speak for the rest of the night we just cuddled. But I'm sure we were both thinking about the same thing. Even though I had thought about Tina with Zack, and got off on it, I didn't like the idea. But my guilt was outweighed by trying work out, just how far Tina would go with Zack? Exposing her pussy was a little over the top I think we can agree.

Zack was sleeping in my arms now. I pushed him over gently to get some feeling back in my aching limb. Would Tina really want to fuck her son? Would Zack really fuck his mother? Well he was fucking me wasn't he?

The next few days we slept together. I know this is an odd relationship but it worked from time to time. Just the things that Zack did to me had my head in a spin sometimes. When he took control I felt so frightened but so excited. The fear of what was coming next was such a turn on; I hated admitting it to myself.

Still today we were going beyond anything we had already done, although he didn't actually fuck me until we got home.

12