All I Ever Wanted Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
beachbum1958
beachbum1958
4,274 Followers

Living on my nerves was beginning to fray me at the edges, and it was with regret, but a certain amount of relief, that I headed back to London, to get my summer workload under control, wait for Sai Fong to wangle a week with me, and wank myself comatose over her and her gorgeous arse.

Seeing as it was now mid-June, it would be mid-September until I had her with me full-time, but the weeks had never passed so slowly. Dad had climbed down from his 'I am her parent, and I have spoken' high-horse once I'd gone over the possible consequences of Sai Fong as a healthcare professional, and once he thought about it, and stopped shuddering, he agreed to sign-off on her student loan documentation and agreed that once she was my problem, she really was my problem; he wasn't going to travel down to bail her out of anything; I'd agreed to watch her, and even though she was an adult, I was her older brother, so I got the cacky-stick if anything went tits-up with, around, or because of, her.

Sai reckoned she could wangle a week in July, and possibly one in August, but that would be all before the father became suspicious; Sai tends to forget he was a cop before he became Dutiful Dad the Dimwit, in one of the most deviously crooked cities on the planet, and, like the Old Bill everywhere, he was a born prod-nose, with a well-developed sense of bullshit; flagging-up anything with him would immediately make him search and dig and pry until he'd got answers that satisfied him; not a good trait in a parent of a female student. I didn't want to hurt dad, and neither did Sai Fong. Nor did I want dad hurting me, which he would have done, excessively so, if he thought I was doing something to his princess (yes, I know...), and if he twigged-on, well, he'd been a cop in Hong Kong for years, he knew how to finish me off and not have the marks show...

So it was in all our best interests if he was kept far away and completely in the dark until we were ready to tell him. Having had this conversation with Sai several times after she'd ambushed me several times, scaring me out of several years' growth, she accepted with bad grace, and spent the remainder of that week behaving herself. Relatively speaking, of course.

At last, I got a phone call in mid-July, Sai telling me she needed to come down and scope out the art-supplies distributors, museums, galleries and showrooms and whatnot – obviously Dad was in earshot, so this was for his benefit, and as she needed to bring enough clothes for a week, could I please come and get her, she'd refund the petrol. I broke the speed record getting to the car, ground my way up the West way to the M40, M6 and M54 and dashed up to Shropshire, making it home in 2 hours flat. I spoke with dad, promised I'd bird-dog Sai, yes, I'll lock her in her chastity-belt before dark, yes, I'll handcuff her to the stove at night, yes, I won't forget to set up the bear trap in case of burglars and rapists etc etc, bundled her into the car without unseemly haste, and headed back down to London, Sai grinning at me in that way she has, hiking up her skirt to show me her pussy, free of any obstructing underwear, almost making me crash. I sat there, driving steadily, with a truly epic hard-on, trying not to look as she hiked her skirt up higher and higher, grinning like a fucking monkey. She only stopped when a passing lorry beeped and the driver stuck up his thumb, suddenly realising all the high vehicles in the near-side lane could see right into the car, and she'd been giving a free show to half of the UK's eastbound heavy-lorry traffic.

At last we got home, and I didn't grope her out of the car, didn't stick my tongue down her throat, didn't chase her up the stairs, didn't toss her on the bed and jam things in her. That came once I'd lugged 3 metric tonnes of clothing, make-up, laptops, shoes, vanity cases, cuddly toys, and what felt like a spare sink and a gas stove up three flights of stairs and collapsed from oxygen starvation at the top. Sai had disappeared somewhere, and I was just lying there, gasping for breath, checking my pulse, when I heard her calling my name impatiently. I looked up to see her standing leaning in the bedroom door wearing a cut off t-shirt that just covered her breasts, and nothing else. I swear, my erection levered me off the floor and upright as my zipper went spuunngg! and I loped toward her, drooling, making little whimpering noises, she backing into the bedroom with a big grin on her face.

We hit the bed together, kissing as hard as we could get our faces together, her arms locked around my neck, my arms locked around her waist, pulling her in tight. I couldn't believe it was possible for two people to need each other so badly, it was almost painful as I kissed and stroked her, squeezing her waist, sliding my hands down to clench and jiggle her lovely little apple bottom, licking her lips as she licked mine. I stood up, tearing off my clothes while she watched, reaching out to help me pull off my shorts, freeing my old man for it to bob almost into her face. She caught it with her lips, smiling at me around it, almost making me come on the spot, and I had to back away from her, adoring the little pout she gave as Harry Jr. popped out from between her lips. I wanted to play, not point and shoot, and I wanted to pleasure her as well, not just myself.

We slid back into bed, snugged up tight to each other, kissing less wildly now, more control, initial heat spent, letting the banked fires build up again now. I took the ends of her cut-off, pulling it up to expose her lovely small firm breasts, her cute nipples stiff and hard, little pinkish fingertips on her round little breasts, and licking and sucking them, making her groan with delight as I nipped them gently. She sat up and tugged her top off, her arms snaking around me as she kissed me again, her weight pulling me down onto her, smiling as I broke off to kiss down her neck to her nipples, licking and sucking them. Sai closed her eyes, lips parted as her breathing deepened, holding my head in place gently to prolong her pleasure, her back arching to push her breasts into my mouth. I licked down her abdomen, kissing a trail from her nipples to her navel, to her fine silky private hair, lapping my tongue through it, enjoying the sensation, as always, of it parting under my tongue, gossamer threads on a warm silky base, until my tongue slid into her slit, touching her hooded clitoris, making her start. I slid between her thighs, pulling her to me, enjoying her warm, rich scent, to slide my tongue over the labia, then licking her from her anus to her labia again, poking her anus with my with my tongue-tip and feeling it convulse, Sai jumping at the sensation, then back up to her labia, teasing at the parting between them, Sai gasping again, louder, as they opened for me, and pushing my tongue as deep into her vagina as I could, feeling her inner lips, rubbing them with my tongue, making her gasp again, whispering my name over and over again. I licked and tasted her pussy, feeling the hardening nub of her clitoris as it became engorged, flicking it to hear her gasp and feel her jump, then licking it with long strokes, her juices pouring out of her, lubricating her open vagina, making her nub slippery and succulent. Sai thrust her vagina against my face, rubbing herself against my mouth, her breathing coming in staccato gasps as she approached orgasm, her climax finally peaking as she screamed out with release, "Harry, Oh God, Harry, oh yes, oh YES! OOOHH YESSS! OOHH fuuuCCCCKK, OHH MY FUCKING GOD....AAAHHH!" With a final groaning scream she collapsed, muscles quivering as she came down, the pulse in her throat fluttering, face flushed and beaded with perspiration.

At last her eyes opened, and she looked at me, smiling the smile of the properly fucked. "What now, big brother?" She smiled as I slid up between her legs, raising them and pushing back toward her, raising her pussy off the bed and into the air. "Oh, that!" she grinned, watching as I leaned up and forward, to bring my face level with and above hers, and slowly slid my cock into her, watching her face for signs of pain or discomfort, until I was all the way in. I kept my weight on my hands and knees, and began slowly pumping in and out of her, ducking down to kiss her, enjoying the depth of penetration, as was Sai, by the sounds of it. We kept up this motion for a while, Sai content for me to pump while she kissed and hugged me as close as she could, but I could see she was getting tired; the 'pile-driver' is not a comfortable position for the woman to be in for long, and so I eased back a bit, Sai dropping her legs down to the bed, and she almost immediately began humping back at me, planting her feet flat on the bed for leverage, wrapping her arms even tighter around me, lifting herself against me, her breathing hitching and gasping again, orgasm approaching. When she came, it was with a series of hissing gasps, gasping my name in my ear as she pumped me rapidly, sliding her clitoris against my pubic hair, stimulating herself as she came, her pussy clenching and rippling around my cock, making me come with a loud groan. I pumped what felt like a pint of spunk into her, spurt after spurt, the most stimulated I had ever been, the sensation obviously setting her off on a new string of orgasmic tremors, her arms rigid, like iron bars round my neck, as she clamped herself tight to me.

At last my convulsing cock stopped twitching and spurting, and I slumped over to one side, pulling her over with me, rolling onto my back, Sai Fong rolling with me, to lie still and silent on my chest. She looked up at me, and smiled. "Your heartbeat is deafening, did you know that?"So was hers, her heart fluttering against my chest, and that pulse in her neck still beating rapidly.

I took the opportunity to kiss her properly, not that freestyle lip-wrestling we were doing a little while ago, but properly, lovingly, letting her know just how much I'd missed her, and how much I wanted her, how much I had needed her back with me, even if it was for just a few days. Magically, her engagement ring had reappeared, and she kissed it as she saw me smile at it, then kissed me once, lightly, on the tip of my nose.

We lay for a while, catching our breath, stroking and nibbling each other, maintaining contact for as long as possible. I love having her lying in this position. She was soft and warm, and delightfully firm yet yielding in all the right places, her bum in exactly the right position for me to catch hold of it and play with her cheeks, squeeze them together and pull them up, separating and weighing them, then pull them apart to stretch open her anus, making her gasp and look at me in mock severity. "Harry, that's naughty!" then jumping and giggling when I trailed a fingertip over her little sheriff's star, kissing me and nibbling her lip every time I did that. I filed that response away for future reference....

At last, she rolled of me, pulling in close to me, draping her arm across my chest and rubbing and kneading at my abdominal muscles, tracing them out. "Harry, tense your stomach for a second," she asked me. I did so and she ran her hand over it. "Yuk! It feels like a cobbled street, you do this to yourself for fun, do you?" I was about to protest, when I saw the glint in her eyes, her suppressed laughter. "Relax, Stretch Armstrong, it feel good; healthy, you know what I mean? You should see some of the doughy specimens that try to pick me up in Telford or Wolverhampton. One spotty Oik wouldn't take 'no' for an answer, I had to give him the knee; think I might have overdone it a tad though; he got two small lumps on the top of his head and keeled over...!"

I was just so glad to have her back with me; she felt perfect, exactly right, as opposed to my past girlfriends, who'd just been mild diversions compared to what I was feeling for Sai; not that I'd used them, we'd not parted on bad terms or anything, it was just that none of them found that place I wanted to be in. None of them was Miss Right; at the time they were all just Miss Right-Now, and they felt the same about me. But with Sai, I could tell what she was thinking, and she could read me like a book. I think growing up together the way we did, me only being there for weekends and holidays, made us more aware of each other when we were together, more in-tune with the other's moods and feelings; except the bit about Sai ambushing me that first night; I never saw that coming, although in hindsight there were plenty of hints, I was just too dense to read them correctly. What I did understand now, was, one day soon, I was going to marry this girl, no matter what I had to do to swing it.

I came back to reality with Sai Fong pinching me. "Hello, Harry, this is the mother-ship, are you receiving?" I grinned at her. "I was just thinking about you, Princess, congratulating myself at finally getting you into bed...OooWW!" as she flicked Harry Jr.

"Harry Waterfield, I had to practically climb on your face to get you into bed, so don't congratulate yourself on anything. Accept that I am in fact what you need, I am what you're getting, and any attempts to change the status quo will result in a sharp fingernail in the end of your knob when you least expect it. The fact that you are my big brother is neither relevant nor important. You are now officially my man, got a ring to prove it. Got me?"

I had to grin; Sai Fong is absolutely adorable when she's laying-down the law, as well as completely immovable, something Dad knows to his cost. I grabbed her and pulled her close, kissing her as I slid my hands down to squeeze and pull her bum cheeks apart, enjoying the feeling of her gasping into my mouth, and the feel of her lips curving into a grin as I tickled her anus with a fingertip.

"What are you doing, Harry?" she whispered, as I circled her bum hole, sliding my finger down to her slit and back up again.

"Feeling you up, Princess, do you like it?" I answered her, tapping her hole lightly, feeling her buttocks jerking each time I did it, and kissing her long and slow as I circled her hole again.

"What do you want, Harry?" she whispered, smiling and pushing her bum against my hand as I pushed against her bum, my fingertip pressing more firmly against her anal bud, with Sai kissing me and stroking my face, wriggling slightly against my fingertip, making me rub gently again at her back door.

I rolled over, Sai under me, her legs parting as I slid down her body, sucking and nibbling her nipples, kissing her navel, until I licked at the head of her slit, making her jump and sigh, her clitoris immediately sliding out from its hood, firming-up under my tongue, her lips opening. I licked along her lips, down to her anus, and began lapping and licking at it with little stabbing motions of my tongue-tip, Sai moaning and sighing, asking me "Harry, what are you doing, Harry, oh, yes, stick your tongue in me, oh yes, my arse, Harry, yes, oh you're so naughty, Harry, yes...!" I bored in with my tongue, going in deeper, making her gasp and moan louder, lubricating her hole, making it relax for me.

Now that her arse was wet and ready, I straightened up, lifting her legs and pulling them up and out, holding on to her ankles as I slid forward, my cock resting against her wet slippery anus. Sai Fong looked up at me, her hands on either side of my face, hissing "Oh God, you are so dirty, do it, do it now, shove it up my arse, Harry, you want it, do it!" I pushed forward, meeting resistance, Sai opening her eyes wide, her breath hissing between her clenched teeth. Her hand snaked down to rub and frig her clitoris, gasping and hissing as I slid forward, until my head popped past her ring, making her yelp out loud, then bear back at me, teeth gritted as I pushed forward. Slowly my cock slid into her anus, the tightness incredible, the sensation indescribable, meeting no further resistance except the tightness of her rectum as I slowly shoved my cock into her, fucking her arse for the first time, moving further in until I was in her all the way, my balls rubbing against her bum cheeks as I waited for her signal. Sai lay back gasping, then smiled up at me, nodding, and I began to back out.

She reacted immediately. "OH MY FUCKING CHRIST, HARRY, OOOHH FUCK, YES, GOD, YESSS!" as I moved out and then back in again, slowly pumping into her, my cock feeling gigantic in such a restricted place, trying desperately not to come immediately as her anal tube squeezed me mercilessly, my world concentrated in the sensations in my cock. Sai frigged herself as I pumped, her breath becoming rapid and shallow, eyes rolling up in her head, face and neck flushing as she approached orgasm, until she came with a loud whistling groan, back arching, her hands rubbing frantically at her clitoris, her pussy rippling and shuddering, making her rectum contract convulsively around me, clamping me in place. I lost all control, coming so hard I nearly passed out, the spunk racing out of me to spray her insides, setting her off on another series of rippling convulsions, Sai sobbing and groaning as she climaxed again, her rectum squeezing my already over-stimulated cock, something down inside my midriff clenching with the force of my ejaculation as I pumped again and again.

At last I stopped, my orgasm run its course, my softening cock finally slipping out of her tight little arsehole, dropping to my elbows to take my weight as Sai dropped her legs down to the bed, eyes closed and breathing rapidly as her own orgasm died away slowly.

I dropped down beside her on the bed, trying to breathe as my heart raced, she gently touching my face and torso, stroking me, trying to calm my breathing. At last my breathing slowed and my heart stopped hammering so violently, and I was able to turn and stroke her back, pulling her close to hug her to me.

"Thank you, Princess, that was amazing!" I smiled. She grinned back. "Don't you remember I told you I had a third cherry? Well, that was it, Harry. Now you've sodomized me so thoroughly, you've got to marry me, brother or not!"

I laughed out loud at her, and she smiled happily, reaching up to kiss me gently. "I told you that first night about my cherry because I thought you'd do something about it; you certainly took your fucking time to take the hint! Four weeks, Harry, four weeks! If I hadn't been practicing for months for this I would have been reluctant to let you anywhere near there, but I've been gagging for you to get this done. At-fucking-last!"

"Practicing?" I asked her, and she grinned that cheeky grin. "Yes Harry, practicing. One of the girls gave me a...thing, a sex toy, you know, and I've been using it to get used to the feeling of being plugged-up down there, so I could trap you into it. It feels amazing, but take note; my arse is not an alternate playground, got it? High Days and Holidays only, special occasions, not a nice end to the day's festivities for you. Right? Unless I change my mind, of course....!"

"Right!" I agreed, happy to have sampled it for now, confident I could change her mind in due course.

Sai jumped off the bed. "I'm having a hot soak, my bum feels rubbed-raw right now, I need to sit in a hot bath for a while, when I come out you're taking me to dinner, we'll split it, so think about a nice place to take your fiancée!" she grinned, and disappeared into the bathroom.

We went to dinner on the Edgware Road, to a nice Mongolian place I knew, and as Sai's a committed carnivore like me, she stoked-up on barbecued beef and lamb, drinking ice-cold Kirin Ichiban, and relaxing, joking with the waiting staff, generally making herself agreeable, chatting away in Cantonese with them when she discovered that most of them could speak it, having a right old time. When we left, the manager pressed a box of sweet bean cakes into her hand, as 'a present for Miss Sai-Sai', me saying 'Toh Sieh' the only Cantonese I know and getting a pitying smile in return.

beachbum1958
beachbum1958
4,274 Followers