All I Ever Wanted Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
beachbum1958
beachbum1958
4,274 Followers

Sai Fong was in a happy and relaxed mood when we got home, ready to turf all my stuff out of the only wardrobe and install all her stuff. I saw no point in complaining, she only heard what she wanted to, all else was noise, easily tuned-out. I did ask her why she felt obliged to bring half of all she possessed for a one-week stay, and got that look; the one that says 'Harry, I am doing this for a reason, don't try and figure it out, because you won't. Cup of tea, please', so I just shelved it, packing all of my stuff into one corner of a dresser drawer – she had all the others. However, I wasn't going to start a war over closet space, the important thing was that she was here, and as I pointed out to her, once she left again, I had an unlimited amount of her underwear left behind to wank into until she came back. She accused me of various perversions, getting more eloquent, until I reminded her I wasn't the one who spent half the summer with a sex-toy hammered up their arse on the off-chance of getting tail-gunned.

We were going to have great fun this week!

The next few days were a blur, memorable only for the fact that I had my beloved Princess constantly with me. I had to work, so Sai would get up early (although how she managed that I don't know; she certainly never learned how when she lived at home), make me a quick breakfast as I showered, hand me my stuff as I dressed, and kiss me out the door, just like any married couple. I mentioned this to her once, and she had also noted how we complemented each other, that whatever we did for each other, it felt right; it was like we inhabited a place inside each others' head.

While I was out, she really did trip around London, collecting leaflets and giveaways from the various galleries, museums and collections, of which there are literally hundreds in central London alone. I came home one evening to find her almost in tears after visiting Dulwich Gallery, part of the Dulwich College Boy's School, and stuffed to the gills with paintings by Hogarth, Gainsborough, Rembrandt, Landseer, Constable, Poussin, De Hooch and other Dutch masters, sensory overload setting in as she tried to cope with the sheer volume of art available to her. I think it was then she realised what a task she'd set herself, studying Fine Arts at Slade, and I gained a new perspective on what it meant to study art; I'd always privately considered art students to be slackers, doing degrees that guaranteed them a place in the unemployment statistics, but now I realised how deeply Sai Fong felt about her chosen field, and understood the commitment and emotional connection she felt. I had been to Dulwich College many times; I had played rugby against them all through school, but had never bothered to take a walk into their gallery; now I promised I would, just to see for myself what had affected Sai so deeply.

The whole week was just a delight, coming home to her was delicious, seeing my girl waiting for me, bursting to tell me the news of the day, or just glad to see me, hugging me as I came in, domestic bliss. Letting her go again was going to be hell; the longer she stayed with me, the deeper our feelings for each other grew, and the more risk of giving ourselves away. I tried not to think about her going away again, even for just a few weeks, just enjoyed her time with me before she had to leave.

beachbum1958
beachbum1958
4,274 Followers