All Comments on 'All Is Fair Ch. 18'

by Sherrybaby14

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
Iread2relaxIread2relaxabout 10 years ago
Andrew's story

Andrew the vampire and witch hunter, awesome. Can't wait. 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Brilliant!

From beginning to end and everything inbetween. This has been one of the best stories here on Lit., and I'm sad that it's come to an end.

I'll keep my eyes out for your next story. If it's anything like this, it will be a blast. :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Ugh!

So good! Too short! Reading these short chapters is like get only one bite of your absolutely favorite meal after you've been starved for days. Give me more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Great Story

Wow this had me hooked. I sat till 3 in the morning just to finish it. Just couldn't put it down.

Thanks.

Maggie

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Amazing Story!

This is absolutely perfect!! I just reread this series and it was every bit as perfect as the first time. You are an incredible writer!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Great read

Just two points that don't make all that much sense.

Didn't the parents teach Rebekka what would happen if she kills 3 people? And why does she want her magic back, when once that happens the fire demon is once more coming for her?

ParisiandelightParisiandelightover 9 years ago
Beautiful story

And surely one of the best i ever read. You are in my top 5 Author. Thank you.

CalaharaCalaharaover 9 years ago
what about...

What is going to happen when she kills one more time, that will be number three.

naolsnaolsover 9 years ago
Absolutely GOLD!!!

One of the best stories I've read here, despite the lack of editorial work, overall, the plot line, characters, the originality of giving a different take on the paranormal world we read so often, made this an unputdownable piece of creative literature that is pure gold. I had to finish this in one sitting during the weekend. Thank god it is the weekend. I don't know how I'll survive if I had found this story on a week day. I hate to do an all-nighter & go to work the next day - sneaking to read at work duirng breaks. Anyway, Great job! Can't wait to see if there is a spin-off on Andrew.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Great Story

You Are Awesome!

evebroughtanaxthistimeevebroughtanaxthistimealmost 8 years ago

Sorry for writing so much, but that was great! All my love, all best wishes and a great salute to you in thanks for this great and intricate story! Wow indeed!

tanilctanilcalmost 8 years ago
Thanks

Great story. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
ANDREW

I love this story, but Andrew REALLY Needs His Own Story. With Happy Ending ( No Pun Intended ).

ChasingtheSkyChasingtheSkyover 7 years ago

Loved this story, loved these characters.

A_StoneA_Stonealmost 7 years ago
Loved it!

I understand some people were annoyed with Helena, but I think it went well with her background. She was desperate for a family and did what she thought she had to do. Like Andrew said, she was only human, and as being one myself I can verify that we're idiots :) please write a story for Andrew, I love his guts. And include Brooks and Helena in it!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Excellent work

Thank you for actually finishing a series also excellent story

shyspudshyspudover 3 years ago

truly wonderful and amazing.

By far the best wolf story i have ever, ever read and found it incredibly captivating.

May you for long, continue writing such beautiful, wonderful words.

Thank you!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSherrybaby14@Sherrybaby14
Hi! Still writing, but lately more on tumblr and ao3. Sort of fallen into The Walking Dead fandom, will write originals again soon

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

All Is Fair Series Info